VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 17th, 2017 #181
BRMC
Banned

Angry

SF " Russia " should be renamed SF Junta, that is the correct name for those Nazis.

Old April 20th, 2017 #182
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRMC View Post
SF " Russia " should be renamed SF Junta, that is the correct name for those Nazis.
Stop calling them Nazis. They are jew tools.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old April 21st, 2017 #183
Fico

Communsits symbols on WN

For red flags till we die....against Russian white nationalism. Russians are not WN probably becaouse they do not support communists.When Russia attacked one white state who goes in white conflict it is not problem but when non-white state want to attack still white state and western world what is old communist dream it is good.

Ok I know that you can not support western alliance but how you can support commies? It is still better be western oriented than this. As I know,zog want every goy as save and that is picture of Russian,Ukrainian and Korean workmen who work for low money.

Last edited by Fico; April 21st, 2017 at 01:19 AM.

Old April 21st, 2017 #184
BRMC
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Stop calling them Nazis. They are jew tools.
My relatives died in war cause of those pigs in 1942 , I can not support ideology such as that one. The only real answer for us Russians is our own right wing parties such National Bolsheviks of Limonov who was big friend to you in 90s.

This our true party , anti-American slogans chanted against the Junta fascists , those Soros payed nationalists embrace nazism and are thus our enemy as they serve Washington and George Soros.

Old April 21st, 2017 #185
Fico

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRMC View Post
The only real answer for us Russians is our own right wing parties such National Bolsheviks of Limonov who was big friend to you in 90s.
Yea right. National Bolshevism is communism in one state and war in 90s were revolt of lower post-communist states on better states who are today in EU.National Boshevism put worst elements of white for rule in state and result is white self destruction and massive immigration on west ad only hope for better live. States who are not in west are really bad and such under-world with such communists want global picture of their order.

Old April 21st, 2017 #186
BRMC
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Communsits symbols on WN
This is one of the symbols of our noble seperatists fighting against Junta in Eastern Ukraine , for your knowledge. You can see Czarist parts of flag as well with yellow-white-black colors.

Old April 29th, 2017 #187
Serbian

(((Poison))) big fan of jew Peter Savodnik, whose anti Russian articles he praises

Who is Peter Savodnik

Quote:
Peter Savodnik: Portrait of A Democratic Journalist

I recently had the dubious pleasure of engaging in an extended Twitter exchange with Peter Savodnik. Peter is a consummately credentialed journalist based in New York. He is also a classical representative of the well-paid prostitute class otherwise known as Independent Western Journalists in polite (i.e. doublethink) society, as well as of that emigre clique which delights in smearing their former homeland at every opportunity (as with (((Julia Ioffe))), (((Miriam Elder))), etc).
http://www.unz.com/akarlin/peter-sav...ic-journalist/

Old May 1st, 2017 #188
roman1 TITAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Communsits symbols on WN
They is not communist symbols anymore, they is one of key emblem for Russian nationalism today. Read the book of Andrey Savelyev (Great Russia monarchist party) with name "How USSR was murdered"!

Old May 1st, 2017 #189
BRMC
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman1 TITAN View Post
They is not communist symbols anymore, they is one of key emblem for Russian nationalism today. Read the book of Andrey Savelyev (Great Russia monarchist party) with name "How USSR was murdered"!
The murder of USSR equaled death of one big anti-NWO resistance similar to Yugoslavia , that is why Limonov and even monarchist supported our brothers in that war.

Old May 6th, 2017 #190
Serbian

Soros puppet in occupied Montenegro, corrupt tyrant and gangster, Milo Djukanovic, is a nationalist according to members of (((SF Russia))). You really couldn't make this stuff up. This is just an anti White troll section, nothing more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison
Milo Đukanović - YouTube

Very charismatic and inspiring video. Good arguments (well, at least the part that I could make out). Let's wish best of luck to them - and, particularly, to the nationalist leader Milo Djukanovic.

Simon Petlura
Quote:
Yes,indeed.Milo Djukanovic is a true savior of the white race.And good diplomat as well.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...0#post14061251

Old May 6th, 2017 #191
Serbian

Simon Petlura

Quote:
Джон Маккейн.Одним словом – мужик! John McCain. In one word - man!

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...3#post14061568

Poison

Quote:
Re: Братушки-титушки

Wife of John McCain is offered State Department role.
LOL, guys, I can hear the explosions somewhere if this turns out to be true. Victoria Nuland Mk. II.

Old May 7th, 2017 #192
roman1 TITAN

Jews of Stormfont Russia insult our great Victory of Russian people over nazism in 1945:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranulmuntean
Which Russian will laugh on victory over jewish nazis when 40 millions dead? Right, only Jew.

Old May 7th, 2017 #193
Serbian

Originally Posted by Elcyrus
Quote:
"Pussy Riot" was Putin's psy-op... When the girl music group was "protesting" inside the Church of Christ the Saviour... they had their heads covered [headcover is mandatory for women] and they played no musical instruments [forbidden in the church.] Although news reports said they were at the altar, they did NOT go into the altar area behind the icon screen where women are not allowed to go. Their "protest" appeared to be a weird modern version of yurodivy [ie, holy fool]... but there was nothing "holy" about Putin's psy-op.

Old May 7th, 2017 #194
Serbian

Quote:
Jews of Stormfont Russia insult our great Victory of Russian people over nazism in 1945:

Which Russian will laugh on victory over jewish nazis when 40 millions dead? Right, only Jew.
It was no victory. Sure Stalin was better than the degenerate western jew whores we have today but he is not the ideal for WNs to strive for.

BTW I see that Evalion is now promoting Stalin too. Unlike other WNs I'm not going to attack her for it. I do understand where she is coming from even if I don't agree with all aspects of Stalinism.

Old May 8th, 2017 #195
roman1 TITAN

Quote:
It was no victory. Sure Stalin was better than the degenerate western jew whores we have today but he is not the ideal for WNs to strive for.
No it were a victory of Russian people over nazism and pro-jewish hitlerism. We paid 40 millions to save our country from jews and now Putin want to seize our Great victory. Thieves and crooks move your hands away from our victory!

Old May 8th, 2017 #196
BRMC
Banned

Quote:

That is a great insult to our grandfathers who fought the scourge that spread across our motherland , portraying us as mongoloid beasts.

Victory 9th is very important for us since it was us National Event to celebrate which enhances our physical and mental strength that West lacks.

Old May 8th, 2017 #197
Ru88

Poison demonstrates a blatant disrespect toward national feelings of Serbs:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison
Cool story with a lot of rolling smileys, but, you know, Serb stories are usually only of interest to 1) Serbs 2) naive people. So, you should be instead discussing "fake" nations and which cities in the Balkans are stari srpski grad, elsewhere, than telling cool stories to people who won't be interested. I can tell honestly, that if I see a meme-type jpg of absolutely unknown origin and accuracy, and, on the other hand, I hear one of the Serb cool stories, then, if I have to trust one of the two, I'll go with the meme jpg. Not trying to be more rude than necessary, but this is seriously how it is - just to let you know how much you are wasting your time.

Old May 8th, 2017 #198
Serbian

Poison

Quote:
Long Live Emmanuel Macron!

OK sign - secret Alt-Right signal. Macron = redpilled.

Also, an Aryan individual beloved by most French (tm) (60% or more of the vote qualifies as "most")

Long reign to the Aryan Individual, and simultaneously the most anti-Putin () candidate.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...1#post14065650

Old May 8th, 2017 #199
Serbian

Insane illiterate ukrop beast attacks Richard Spencer. A valued member of (((SF Russia))). Also note the jewlike eternal victimhood mentality of these swines. They can't deal with Spencer's solid logical facts so they attack him.

YuliaDoroshenko

Quote:
I spit on crazy clown Spenser! CRAZY Putist duginist eurasian putin pig wife ! This forum is sty putin pigs! INSANE putin pigs!This is Putin swine new one comes out as roach! Stalin kagaonvich ARMED Red turds army seal Ukraine allow not no grain to Ukrainian eat! LIES This putinist tell! 25000 die each day! GENOCIDE Ukrainians!
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...0#post14065545

I'm not sure but I think her old man bit the dust in former ukraine fighting for the kikes/globalists as a ''Nazi''

Old May 8th, 2017 #200
Crowe

Quote:
Poison
Macron...
You gotta be a pretty hard line Zionist to support Macron. Not that Marine Le Pen is all that great of a candidate either, but at least she's not into the whole (((Russophobia))) thing.

Tags
stromfront russia

Thread