VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 26th, 2010 #1
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Arrow FBI "questioning" of Texas woman with 5 kids about jews hurting Palestine - her Video

FBI really do NOT like this video ( 3rd time uploaded due to 2nd privacy complaint)

Thought I had seen this before, but it has been put back up on Youtube for the third time after FBI privacy complaints.

Difficult to tell if these protesters are against the jew or for their semite cousins, the arab Palestinian sand-nigger. This woman doesn't mention the jew, but puts a lot of jew and Israel images in her video.

From the FBI questions, it sounds as if they believe this group of protesters plans to damage property and injure people.

A fascinating look at the refusal of answering questions from the FBI in the US, and how the FBI approach and interview people that attended a protest.

Old November 27th, 2010 #2
Rab4
Banned

Default maybe just remember the five words

I have nothing to say.
I like the way she turned it around, and asked them a question about sending millions to Israel. They, in turn, refused to answer the question. That is one way of using the marxist critical theory against them. Don't answer their questions, then attack with a loaded question of your own. They don't like a taste of their own medicine. We should do this more often.

Old November 27th, 2010 #3
TomTheFatty

First of all, how can they say to her, 'someone says you are planning such and such' and she can't know who said it? she can't face her accuser or know what they said?

also, I like her point that the FBI can lie to you, but if you lie to them it's a serious crime. Our government now lies to everyone everytime they open their mouth with 'Al
Queda' or 'weapons of mass destruction', yet none of them are prosecuted for perjury. The government is a rogue private criminal enterprise, the people are what make this country great, not it's government. The people in the government need to make our government great again, but it's so filled with Mr. Smithers type faggots that's not likely to happen.

your Government.

Israel.

Tags
fbi, palestine, protest, semite, terrorist

Thread