VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 3rd, 2013 #1
Delusions Demise
American Patriot

Delusions Demise
Talking What is your opinion on videogames?

Violent games like Grand Theft Auto

Role Playing Games like Final Fantasy

Military Games like Call of Duty

Massive Multiplayer Online Games like World of Warcraft.

The developers of these games typically stay in their Countries of Origin, usually Japan or Korea. Do these games have a negative impact on White Nationalism?

Do you believe American/European made games are naturally of better quality?

Do you yourself play any type of video game?
Are these games harmful to White Children?

Old March 3rd, 2013 #2
Marcus
Banned

Video games are art. Well, most of them; not including sports games, WW2 games, or anything else released by the ironically-named Electronic Arts.

Old March 3rd, 2013 #3
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Mark Faust

Today my 5 year old son and I made it to level 21 of a very hard level of black ops 2..... when I play t he same level online with strangers I barely make it past level 10..... We make a plan.... we stick to it.... and we kick ass. I see it as a problem solving, learning situation for us.

Old March 4th, 2013 #4
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

The Elder Scrolls V: Skryim was voted the most racist game ever.

Evil White Nords who are battling with the invading multicultural Empire for control of their lands while the dragons of legend return to the living.

5:24 says it all.......

"consider him a racist against all non-Nords......"

Old March 4th, 2013 #5
Paul Smith
Death Camp of Tolerance

Paul Smith

Most really well done games that could be considered art were created 10-15 years ago or more, before the age of fast-food approach to game-making, Skyrim from jewish Bethesda might not be too bad in that regard, still I think it cannot match the classics of the past. Mostly high-quality adventures and RPGs (I'm not talking about that japanese stuff either), for the latter, games from the world of Forgotten Realms comes to mind, but not only.

Old March 4th, 2013 #6
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Crystal Winterfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
The Elder Scrolls V: Skryim was voted the most racist game ever.

Evil White Nords who are battling with the invading multicultural Empire for control of their lands while the dragons of legend return to the living.
I don't know if it really was voted as "the most racist game ever," but I do hear a ton of idiots bitching online about how "racist" it supposedly is. One funny thing is how many of them compare the Stormcloak Nords to Nazis, and Jarl Ulfric to Hitler, lol. It's kind of interesting how much the Skyrim storyline reminds me of historical events, and even current ones. I can agree that the Stormcloaks do somehow actually resemble the Nazis (which is obviously a good thing) in the way that Skyrim is the ancestral land of the Nords, and they're fighting for their freedom and independence. The Imperials remind me of the USSR communists, who want to control everyone and everything, and the Thalmor resemble the Jews behind the commie Empire, pulling all the puppet strings, and reaping the benefits from the civil war and all the chaos.

I always play as Nord, and join the Stormcloaks. And, I love listening to this song while I go around chopping off Imperial and Thalmor heads:

Old March 6th, 2013 #7
Justin
Banned

Nerding out much, eh Crystal?

*Notes that I've been playing it for the past week...* Lol.

Old March 6th, 2013 #8
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Roy Wagahuski

Wastes of time and money. And mentally stunting to unformed children, whose dumb ass egomaniac parents should be teaching them practical knowledge and marketable skills to live as comfortably as possible, not special move combos in mortal kombat 4.

But that's expecting too much.

Old March 6th, 2013 #9
John MacMillan

John MacMillan

Old March 6th, 2013 #10
John in Woodbridge

John in Woodbridge

I think it's good entertainment and I'd limit myself to a few hours on the weekend. Tough to find a decent game though. I've enjoyed the Crysis series. I'm waiting for Crysis 3 to come out.

Old March 11th, 2013 #11
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Roy Wagahuski

Old March 11th, 2013 #12
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wagahuski View Post
I remember that!

Old March 11th, 2013 #13
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Nigel Thornberry

Didn't enjoy Skyrim much, I found the writing puerile and poorly developed. The rest was to Bethesda standards - decent visuals,horrible animation, a very large but dead world , very few interesting items (mostly junk collection for $$) and combat that's far inferior to Arkane's Dark Messiah (2006) As with Oblivion the most enjoyment I found in playing it is seeing how I could break it.

Old March 11th, 2013 #14
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Breanna

I was never a fan of video games really but I got a game called Fable a few years ago and I was addicted to it. I couldn't put it down until I finished it. It was so fun.

Old March 12th, 2013 #15
Cassinelli
Fino all'ultimo

Cassinelli

Tags
children, computer, games, opinion, video

Thread