VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 28th, 2013 #3641
Katy

Default "Sing along" with the mockers and the ridiculers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
You can listen to the song written about the trial by the author below... While it is a bit cruel, it is also on point.
This author isn't making a point.
He may think he's pretty clever, hurling his wisecracks at the Steele family. But there's a difference between a wiseguy and a wise man.
No one likes the scoffer, the ridiculer and the mocker who tries to make himself feel good by making others feel bad.
We all bear emotional scars from cruel put-downs, snide remarks and stinging sarcasms hurled at us by those who like to belittle us and damage our self-esteem.
These scorners never make a point. All they do is end up getting a taste of their own medicine by someone whose mockery is even more hurtful than theirs.

Katy

Old April 29th, 2013 #3642
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy View Post
He may think he's pretty clever, hurling his wisecracks at the Steele family. But there's a difference between a wiseguy and a wise man.
No one likes the scoffer, the ridiculer and the mocker who tries to make himself feel good by making others feel bad.
We all bear emotional scars from cruel put-downs, snide remarks and stinging sarcasms hurled at us by those who like to belittle us and damage our self-esteem.
These scorners never make a point. All they do is end up getting a taste of their own medicine by someone whose mockery is even more hurtful than theirs.

Katy
A lot of people also resent bullshit. Steele's conspiracy-story is so far-fetched that, I am sure, a lot of people find it hard to see how any sane person with an IQ above room-temperature could sincerely support it. This is what is being mocked.

This mockery (and an enormous waste of time, energy, and especially money) could have been avoided if Steele's friends had used their heads and been more honest with him back in 2010 instead of lining up behind his ridiculous lie.

Old April 29th, 2013 #3643
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Stand By Your Klan

Quote:

Katy
Your points are well made. This Jew lover in the Judenpresse clearly knows who is buttering his bread. By his own admission, when his editor says 'jump' he asks 'What cliff?'. My point is that he saw thru the silly Steele version of how he was framed and Cyndi's unbelievable testimony long before that I did. If this cruel parody wakes up a Steele cheerleader with their head in the sand, it is worthwhile.

We do the same thing when a Jew swindler like Bernie Madoff is caught. We dance with glee and the Jews have to suffer. The Jews get to dance the hora in Steele's case and they are entitled to it. We have to take the losses. It is time to cut our losses and stop this swindle of White Nationalist money.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 29th, 2013 at 04:10 PM. Reason: typo

Old April 29th, 2013 #3644
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Steele Waxes Poetic

Two of Steele's computers were seized by the government when he was arrested. All of his correspondents names and email addresses including mine fell into enemy hands. They were a treasure trove of files that were handy to convict Steele.

This was not exactly the Brady bunch and it is clear that Steele had started to hate his wife when she filed for divorce. He kept all this secret from the White Nationalist community. Even April Gaede knew nothing about it. Steele answered his money grubbing wife's divorce complaint on 9 June, 2000. Here is the prosecutor getting Cyndi to admit to receiving this email from him four days latter. It's a shame that we don't have the email in its entirety.

Quote:
http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/day4.pdf

4-801-24

Q. Now, Mrs. Steele, there is a line in this missive or poem that he emailed you that says,

Quote:

13 June, 2000

Don't Get Married

"That it's the kids she'll use, should things get nasty, to tear your guts out. If you think that Cupcake won't do this, you're crazy. Not all -- true, she may not. Not all women do or not to the same degree, but you won't know until it's too late, and the courts will do anything she wants."
And then,

Quote:
"Your ex will warm to calling all the shots. She may cancel your visitation now and then."
And then it goes on.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 29th, 2013 at 04:59 PM. Reason: typo

Old April 29th, 2013 #3645
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default A New Video from Cyndi

This is a new lie in a new video from Cyndi that I missed. It was posted on YouTube on 26 November, 2012. Well before this Cyndi had admitted that the prison would allow her to visit her husband. She has never done so despite having a late model SUV. Note that she has trouble reading the script. This video must have been posted by mistake. I found another version of it that I will post later. Notice how fat she has gotten. No wonder that Steele wanted to dump her for Tatyana.

Old April 29th, 2013 #3646
Angel Ramsey
Banned

I had to stop at 3:47. My husband's in prison, and fighting for his freedom? You're damned right I'm going to remember the script. And, yes...she did let herself go.

Old April 29th, 2013 #3647
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Practice Makes Perfect on Acting

This was posted on 30 August, 2012. It is obviously a retake because video editing was not available. Cyndi did a little better job on the retake. Note that she talks about the DVD being ready in fall of 2012. This is consistent with a recording date of 30 August. I found this video at http://spokanewanews.blogspot.com/20...o-edgar-j.html with a posting date of 4 September.

It is a bogus charge that McAllister was blackmailed by the government to throw the case. He is serving 12 years in Federal prison on mail, wire and bankruptcy fraud.

I could get a bit chickenshit and point out that Steele had not been a lawyer for about 15 months before this video was made. He had been removed from the bar in all states after his conviction.

There is a short commercial at the start of this retake.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 29th, 2013 at 08:24 PM. Reason: added Original Video Link

Old April 30th, 2013 #3648
Katy

Default Pot vs Kettle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Steele's conspiracy-story is so far-fetched that, I am sure, a lot of people find it hard to see how any sane person with an IQ above room-temperature could sincerely support it. This is what is being mocked.
Cindy's belief in Edgar's far-fetched conspiracy story is not nearly as evil as the mockery the author uses to point it out. He reminds me of Nietzsche's description of the "great moralist." The means he uses to cure immorality is more immoral than the immorality he attempts to cure, rendering him the "great actor" who parades the hypocrisy of his paradoxical ideology before the entire world. Cindy is a saint compared to this self-admitted editor's puppet.

Katy

Old May 1st, 2013 #3649
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Kettle is the Holier One

Quote:
Cindy's belief in Edgar's far-fetched conspiracy story is not nearly as evil as the mockery the author uses to point it out. He reminds me of Nietzsche's description of the "great moralist." The means he uses to cure immorality is more immoral than the immorality he attempts to cure, rendering him the "great actor" who parades the hypocrisy of his paradoxical ideology before the entire world. Cindy is a saint compared to this self-admitted editor's puppet.

Katy
A Jew loving Whigger reporter making points with his editor will go to heaven a lot quicker than a race traitor gold digging wife who wants her crazy husband locked up for life.

Old May 1st, 2013 #3650
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Mid Life Crisis

I got quite a kick out of Cyndi's testimony when questioned about why she filed for divorce. She claimed that the reason was that her husband was going thru a 'mid life crisis' which made him look for women on www.match.com . Steele was bringing in a lot of money from his San Francisco office. He was not the one who was seeing a shrink for a year before this. He had no plans to see a shrink for a year afterward either.

Cyndi has a brand of insanity that is similar to her husband's after his aorta surgery. She has lost the ability to tell convincing lies. Her latest lie about not being allowed to visit her husband is an example. She wrote a begging letter before this last video in which she stated that the prison would now let her visit. She has not in fact done so and her husband rots in prison with no contact with the outside world. All the evidence points to the supposed letter from her husband being forged. I say that VNN forum has cut into her loot harvest and she had to do something.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 1st, 2013 at 09:52 AM. Reason: typo

Old May 1st, 2013 #3651
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Another Clue to Steele's Disappearance (TFW)

I overlooked this clue in an email from Heidi Duty which I received on 20 September, 2012. She had been a frequent snail mail correspondent with Steele when he was awaiting trial and sentence. Steele requested email contact and she acknowledged to the system. She never received a reply.

Quote:

To: "Donald E. Pauly"
Date: Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Subject: Re: Steele Contact

Another thing. I received an electronic inmate e-mail program request from Ed back in late February 2012. I confirmed it, but I have yet to hear from him. The paucity of letters I have sent since that time remain unanswered.

Heidi
Steele appears to have added me to his email list on 18 March, 2012 and removed me the next day. His counselor Melendez seemed to have been involved in adding my name. Steele seems to be either refusing all contact with the outside world or being prevented from all contact with the outside world. His wife is not believable in any thing that she says however. There is NO confirmed contact by Steele with the outside world since he went to Victorville prison. The published supposed letter from him to Cyndi looks like a forgery to me.

Quote:
Date: 2012/3/19
Subject: Inmate: STEELE, EDGAR JAMES
To: Donald E. Pauly

The above-named inmate has chosen to remove your email address from his/her approved contact list and, therefore, can not receive or send messages to your email address.

El recluso antes mencionado ha optado por eliminar su direcci?n de correo electronico de su lista de contactos aprobados y por lo tanto no puede recibir o enviar mensajes a su correo electronico.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 3rd, 2013 at 09:21 AM. Reason: added removal email

Old May 1st, 2013 #3652
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Spokesman Review Crime Reporter Tweets (TFW)

It appears that Steele has had a Twitter account set up which remains unused.
This is the main reporter for the Judenpresse on the trial who is with a Spokane, Washington newspaper.

Quote:
https://twitter.com/meghanncuniff

Meghann Cuniff ‏@meghanncuniff

24 Jan (2013)

Judge Winmill tells me it's likely Edgar Steele will get a new trial because his lawyer didn't reveal disbarment probe: http://bit.ly/14eqQFJ

Old May 1st, 2013 #3653
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Saying Memorable Things

This report from the Judenpresse on the first day of trial was never posted. It contains the only known courtroom drawings of Steele. It also gives a few snippets of the recordings which are not in the transcript of the trial. The recordings were played for the jury but not read into the record in complete form. Note that Steele is swindling Fairfax by promising a payout on a non-existent insurance policy. It is bad policy to threaten and/or defraud your hit-man.

Quote:
http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/siren...le-recordings/

Posted by Meghann
April 27, 2011 2:36 p.m. • 6 comments

In this sketch by Ward Hooper, Assistant U.S. Attorney Marc Haws is shown at the podium during the trial of Edgar J. Steele today. Steele is shown at right.

BOISE - Larry Fairfax told jurors in the Edgar Steele murder-for-hire trial that though he accepted money from Steele, he never intended to kill anyone and told the FBI about the plot because he feared retribution. “Mr. Steele was getting agitated, and he said if i didn't take care of the job he would find someone else to do the job, and me,” Fairfax said.

Fairfax, who lived near Steele in Sagle, Idaho, testified today in U.S. District Court in Boise, where he is being housed at the Ada County Jail for the trial. Fairfax contacted lawyer Jim Michaud, and the two arranged a meeting with federal authorities. The FBI gave Fairfax a recording device, and he secretly taped two conversations with Steele at his Talache Road home, east of Sagle near Shepherd Lake.

Jurors heard recordings of those conversations this afternoon. Steele's lawyers have questioned the authenticity of the tapes. His supporters, including his wife, believe Steele has been framed by the government.

In the first conversation, on June, 9, Steele is heard agreeing to give Fairfax a $400 “advance” to pay for his trip to Oregon City, where Cyndi Steele was visiting her mother. Steele tells Fairfax “I'll take it out of your f**king hide; you gotta get this job done.” He said a car crash could trigger an insurance policy payment. “You've got a big payday riding on this one. I've set it up that way on purpose,” Steele says

Steele acknowledges that the death investigation could trace back to him. “We'll be sharing a cell together,” Steele said. But he said he hadn't had second thoughts. “The only second thought I had is ever talking to you,” Steele told Fairfax.

Steele told Fairfax he and a friend were to travel to Spokane the next day - the day his wife was to be killed - to go to a lumber yard and to eat lunch. The trip was part of an alibi Steele planned, according to the conversation. “I'll make myself memorable at whatever restaurant we go to,” Steele said.

He also said he planned to mail something in Spokane and get a receipt, then go to Sandpoint that afternoon. He said he would go to the bank and post office in Sandpoint for “something that creates a record with a time stamp” and would say something memorable to the clerk. But, the self-proclaimed “lawyer for the damned” said, “I always say memorable things. If I didn't say anything memorable, that would be unusual.”

Steele told Fairfax he anticipated a visit from authorities but wasn't sure if they'd be there to arrest him or simply notify him of his wife's death. “I hope to God I can answer the door and seem normal,” Steele said. He said if Fairfax was to get caught, he would tell the police that Fairfax was possibly in love with his wife and killed her because she wouldn't sleep with him. “Like in Mission Impossible, I will disavow your existence,” Steele said. “…There won't be anything i can do except throw you to the f**king wolves.”

In testimony, Fairfax said Steele was very angry with him one day and suspected he'd been in his home without Steele's permission. Steele told him if he went in the house again “he would shoot me” and put his children to work, Fairfax told jurors.

That touches on a key allegation by the defense - that Fairfax had stolen silver from the Steeles and set up the murder plot probe to cover up the theft.

Court is adjourned for the day. Fairfax's testimony will continue Thursday at 8:30 a.m., Boise time.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 1st, 2013 at 01:57 PM. Reason: format

Old May 2nd, 2013 #3654
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry More Evidence of Authenticity of the Recordings

Since only bits and pieces of the recordings were in the transcript, I missed this part of the soap opry from the Judenpresse. The reporter was at the trial and heard them all. So far I have not had the time to make the necessarily large effort to acquire the recordings.

According to the recordings, Steele was going to blame Cyndi's killing on Fairfax if anything went wrong. Fairfax would have had to be desperate to kill a fat woman like her because she wouldn't have sex with him. He had a wife who is not likely to have been that fat. This kind of proposed alibi is another proof of Steele's insanity.

If the transcript of the fake death notification is correct, Steele authenticated the recordings by following thru on his alibi. He told the Idaho State trooper who brought the fake news of Cyndi's death that Fairfax was having an affair with Cyndi. The jury must have looked at fat Cyndi and realized that Fairfax was not crazy enough to kill her because she wouldn't have sex with him. She might have instead been after him to have sex with her. Fairfax is a reasonably good looking guy and certainly not obese like Cyndi is.

We don't know what kind of a stud that Steele was after prostate cancer treatment. The jury may well have concluded that Cyndi took refuge in food because Steele was not doing his husbandly duties. He certainly didn't have much time left for his wife while he was writing those 14,000 emails to Ukrainian women. No audio experts were required to determine the authenticity of the recordings.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 2nd, 2013 at 10:33 AM. Reason: typo

Old May 4th, 2013 #3655
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Possible Insurance Policy Cancellation Reason

I have posted a recording of my conversation with an USAA agent on 15 March, 2013 at http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/usaa/usaa.wma . I only got general information because she would not release information on Steele's case. It just occurred to me that when Cyndi filed the false theft report about the missing silver, the Bonner County Sheriff called her insurance company.

Cyndi may already have tried to get them to pay for the supposed missing silver and been told that was not covered over $250. When the cops told them about this mess, they may have decided to get rid of a high risk problem. Steele's ranch was a high profile burglary target with $250,000 worth of silver in it.Cyndi may have decided to lie about the reason for this cancellation and use that as an excuse to beg for more loot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I've caught Cyndi in HUNDREDS of lies and here is the latest one. This morning I called the auto claims division of USAA at 210-531-8722. The lady there denied that they require divorce to maintain policies where the policy holder has been convicted of a crime. I will post the audio file later on our website and will send it to anyone in the meantime who wants it. The condensed file is wma format and about 3 MBytes. This is another excuse to rake in loot from Steele's deluded supporters.
Quote:
http://americanfreepress.net/?p=3238

Cyndi Steele’s New Dilemma
March 18, 2012 dave
Now she informs us that Fairfax, who admitted taking the family’s silver stash worth over $100,000 prior to staging the “murder for hire” charade, is about to be released from prison. Her insurance company recently said it believes Fairfax is an ongoing threat to her. In order to continue to insure her home and vehicles, the United States Automobile Association (USAA) demanded that she divorce her husband of 27 years. Since she has refused to do so, last month, USAA canceled both her homeowners and car insurance policies.

Old May 5th, 2013 #3656
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Anyone read Ed's book? How about recalling his comments on the trade in White slave trade in Ukranian women?

Never mind his personal life.

Why persecute, denigrate, humiliate, neutralize a single, man arguably because he spoke effectively, wrote a book, and claimed we'd hear more of his trying to do something about this problem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCbiq58Z1Xo&feature=player_embedded

http://archive.org/details/DrWilliam...adioBroadcasts
Scroll-down to: #75, Pierce-19980124 - "Jews and the White Slave Trade," which is followed, automatically, by especially-relevant, today, #76,
Pierce-19980131 - "Responding to Evil"

Last edited by -JC; May 5th, 2013 at 08:42 PM.

Old May 5th, 2013 #3657
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Tooth Fairy Books

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
Never mind his personal life.

Why persecute, denigrate, humiliate, neutralize a single, man arguably because he spoke effectively, wrote a book, and claimed we'd hear more of his trying to do something about this problem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCbiq58Z1Xo&feature=player_embedded

http://archive.org/details/DrWilliam...adioBroadcasts
Scroll-down to: #75, Pierce-19980124 - "Jews and the White Slave Trade," which is followed, automatically, by especially-relevant, today, #76,
Pierce-19980131 - "Responding to Evil"
How about recommending a book on the Tooth Fairy? It is far more relevant. This case is the worst swindle of White Nationalism in history and it continues. Can't you find something intelligent to post here? Steele's writings before he went crazy are irrelevant.

Old May 5th, 2013 #3658
-JC

Default For what should Ed Steele be remembered?

Donald E. Pauly just wrote: "'Tooth Fairy books... Steele's writings before he went crazy are irrelevant."

http://archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts

From the collection of 308 broadcasts by Dr. William Luther Pierce, former physics professor and founder of the National Alliance, from a program called American Dissident Voices...

A favorite saying of Dr. Pierce for men and women of European ancestry to live by:

Cattle die, and kinsmen die, and so must one die oneself. But there is one thing I know which never dies, and that is the fame of a dead man's deeds. (Old Norse Proverb)

http://www.defensiveracism.com/piper2.htm

Michael [Collins] Piper, American Free Press Correspondent and author of American underground best-sellers, Final Judgment, [the last word on the JFK assassination]and, most recently, The High Priests of War, which exposes the NeoCon alien agenda

Gutsy Lawyer Examines Race in America Today
Defensive Racism: "An eye-opening and honest, no-holds-barred look at race relations in America today."

November 8, 2004

"'Ed Steele for President.' Don't be too surprised if you start hearing such rumblings over the next four years. With the release of Defensive Racism, the hard-hitting new book by the outspoken Idaho attorney, Steele is sure to become more and more recognized among those who believe not only that things are wrong in America, but also that eventually they can be righted.

"It was due time for Steele to write a book, already having skyrocketed to widespread acclaim with his no-holds-barred Internet newsletter and his popular public speaking engagements across the country. And now, in Defensive Racism, Steele has come forth with a book-length exposition of his philosophy - and one that reflects the thinking of quite a few people in America today, though many might be so prepared to admit it.

"Subtitled "An Unapologetic Examination of Racial Differences," Steele's book encompasses a wide-ranging array of issues - some that, to the uninitiated, might seem unrelated, but all of which, in the end, come together in a remarkable tapestry that looks candidly at the reality of the American situation today. As Steele makes so patently and disturbingly clear, the much-discussed subject of 'racism' - however defined, rightly or wrongly - underlies the crisis in America and the world in a fashion that otherwise may not be so readily apparent.

"A commanding presence on the podium and equally effective at the keyboard, Steele is able, in simple, yet eloquent, language to convey what might be perceived as 'controversial' - dare we say even 'inflammatory' - opinions about difficult topics in modern American life. Steele refers to the status of race relations, the problems stemming from rampant and uncontrolled immigration and the belligerent flexing of political muscle by the adherents of Zionism who arrogantly reign supreme over their paid and blackmailed political henchmen in elective and appointive offices.

"Many folks over the years have labored to put their views into print, but Defensive Racism is a book that, unlike many if not most others, will stimulate lively and thought-provoking discussion. And whether you agree or disagree with any or all of what Steele has to say, you'll certainly conclude that this is an author who has an uncanny ability to lay out the bottom line in a folksy, engaging fashion, writing in a friendly, colloquial style even while addressing some 'dangerous' areas of debate.

"Of course, there will be those who will energetically rush forward to loudly defame Steele as a 'racist' and a 'bigot' and an 'anti-Semite' - among other familiar terms common in public discussion today. However, that is par for the course and is the standard treatment for anyone who dares to bring to the table any free-thinking approach to the subjects that Steele dares to confront.

"The fact is that an open-minded reader will find it difficult to discern any venom in Steele's words but will discover that his views constitute a lot of common sense wisdom.

"In 376 lively pages, bound in a durable hard-bound edition with an attractive dust cover, Defensive Racism is a book for all those who have an interest in America's future, and that includes people of all races and creeds.

"The years ahead may be a nightmare come alive, but even bad dreams can have a happy ending. Ed Steele provides a formula for a 'New America' that could very well be a prescription for putting to rest many sleepless nights that would otherwise be fraught with terror."

--Michael Collins Piper

Last edited by -JC; May 5th, 2013 at 10:01 PM.

Old May 5th, 2013 #3659
-JC

Default No doubt it would irritate Mr. Pauly not to view Dr. Pierce's work except in light of his wives' regard for him...

http://www.militantlibertarian.org/reviews/defensiveracism.shtml

Defensive Racism

Edgar J. Steele, a trial lawyer who has taken on several high-profile First Amendment cases - many of which centered around the question of "hate speech" or "hate crimes," has written an unapologetic book describing racism and what it really means to America: "Defensive Racism: An Unapologetic Examination of Racial Differences."

This is a book that everyone should read, regardless of your racial outlook and beliefs. The back of the book says it bluntly: "Two types of people will pick up this book because of its title: those who support racism in some form; those who oppose racism in any form. Both will be surprised to find something here for them."

The final chapter, "New America," contains a poignant entry which summarizes the state of our nation today:

"We have suffered affirmative action and all that it meant, due to a false sense of guilt engendered in us by others about the treatment of Blacks that we never knew by Whites with whom we have nothing in common except skin color. We didn't realize that we merely were trading places with those discriminated against in the past.

"We have endured the spectacle of renaming schools in cities like New Orleans after Blacks, both notable and unmemorable, thereby erasing the memory of our founding fathers. We have allowed streets, buildings and all manner of public property to be renamed, taking off "Washington," "Jefferson" and the like, to be replaced with "Martin Luther King, Jr." and others whose primary contribution to American society has been their skin color.

"Not a single one of the founding fathers has a holiday named solely for himself. Martin Luther King, Jr., has one, though. We know why."

"We witnessed the spectacle of a statue of American heroes, three firefighters captured forever in a photograph raising the American flag over the WTC ruins, mongrelized in the name of diversity, whereby two of the three White figures were displaced by a Black and a Latino, respectively. We know the truth." (pg. 346, emphasis supplied)

Today's climate is one of "reverse racism" in which the only race capable of being "racist" are white people. We pretend that racial differences do not exist and that "we're all the same," ignoring what we know to be fact (both scientific and historical). Only non-white "culture" is allowed in our schools, parks, and venues to be freely practiced without being labeled "racist." Witness the teenager who was kicked out of school for wearing a t-shirt depicting the nativity during Christmas, but the children wearing "Kwanzaa" shirts were celebrated.

This book is about more than just racism. It's about our nation's current lack of tolerance and suppression of diversity in the name of tolerance and diversity. It's about our nation's teetering on the edge, about to fall into the abyss of empires past, never to return intact. It's about the New World Order and who's really behind it and how it will pan out.

In our nation's (and even the world's) coming downfall, race will be the deciding factor and motivator. Not because one race is better than another, but because we refuse to see the differences and understand the consequences of our actions. Our ancient forefathers knew what racial differences were, but we (somehow) have forgotten them, to our own detriment.

Relearn them again and rise above the hate-mongers currently running our society.

-- Aaron Turpin

Last edited by -JC; May 5th, 2013 at 10:02 PM.

Old May 6th, 2013 #3660
-JC

Default Now, this would seem to indicate the same individual...

2 Edgar Steele Thumbs Down! Private 05-05-2013 - 20:05

3 Edgar Steele Thumbs Down! Private 05-05-2013 - 20:05

Last edited by -JC; May 7th, 2013 at 06:30 AM.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread