Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 22nd, 2013 #1
James Bowery

Default Urgent Political Action: Stop Amnesty Juggernaut

When I testified before Congress, I was credited, by the sponsor of reform legislation ("The Launch Services Purchase Act of 1990" that was the signed into law as PL101-611), Rep. Ron Packard (CA), with leading the grassroots effort to get that legislation signed into law. At my side, at that time, was Glenn Reynolds aka nowadays as "Instapundit", who had been sent there by my political rivals at the National Space Society -- largely beltway insiders opposed to privatization of launch services -- in an attempt to wrest credit from the grassroots. I'm sure they were surprised the sponsor of the legislation introduced me to the committee.

Although this was in 1991, it does evidence that I have at least some real credibility when I speak about grassroots politics dealing with reforming Washington, DC, and that the folks with whom I struggled are still major players in Washington, DC. Indeed, Lori Garver, who was leading my opposition at NSS back then, is now deputy administrator of NASA, and is all for "privatization" of launch services (although I can argue this point).

For the immediate future, the game the traitors are playing is US Gun Control Hysteria As Diversionary Tactic For Immigration Treason.

The appropriate attack against this is in the House of Representatives which is controlled by Republicans. This is despite the fact that the Speaker of the House is a hardcore traitor, enthusiastically providing aid and comfort to the enemies of the Posterity of the Founders.

If there is any hope of stopping this immigration amnesty juggernaut in the House, it must start with confronting the Republican members of the House with the real, near-term electoral consequences.

Read "If the GOP Had Appealed to the White vs “Minority” Vote" for details on those real near-term consequences.

I need to know who is willing to actually go to political bat on this. Understand that when I say "go to political bat on this" I mean serious commitment and real sacrifice. I hate politics -- I prefer honest physical violence to the violence done to the human mind and soul by politics -- but this is the best action currently.

I don't need real names and addresses but I do need Congressional districts.

Once I see the potential resources I can say more.

Old February 1st, 2013 #2
James Bowery

Default Send this letter to your Republican Congressmen

Congressman,

You need heavy artillery in the immigration battle this year. I’m giving it to you now. Use it relentlessly in the House battle.

The best scientific evidence available contradicts the conventional wisdom regarding the impact of immigration liberalization on Republican prospects with Hispanic voters. Quoting from the research paper “Issue Voting and Immigration: Do Restrictionist Policies Cost Congressional Republicans Votes?” authored by U of Houston political scientist George Hawley:

“Objective
I test the hypothesis that Latino voters were less likely to support Republican incumbents with strong anti-immigration records in the 2006 congressional elections in comparison to Republicans with less restrictive records. I also test whether non-Hispanic white voters were similarly sensitive to incumbent immigration records when determining vote choice.
Conclusion
This study found no evidence that incumbent Republicans could increase their share of the Latino vote by embracing less restrictive immigration policies. In fact, doing so may cost them votes among non-Hispanic whites.”

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...12000/abstract

How can it be that a rank and file grassroots Republican voter, like yours truly, can do his homework on immigration and electoral politics, yet the Republican leadership cannot? Or have they?

If they have done their homework on immigration and electoral politics then ask them for me, please: “Why are you risking lower turnout from your base in the next election cycle just so you can do to the US what has already been done to California? Are you working for the Democratic Party? If not, who are you _really_ working for?”

Sincerely,

Old February 2nd, 2013 #3
America First

Not sure if its worthy, as it does not matter whats good the the enemy aliens of human history, because they are holding regime power and don't care about logic, truth, fairness whats so ever, as Genocide has been in the works against us since at least 70 AD.

Incidentally that may be the last time they were smashed rightly and openly, and Roman's failed to complete the cleaning up these criminal two faced hate fanatic criminal cabal properly, thus we suffer for that mistake today..

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old February 3rd, 2013 #4
Cora McGuire

I guess RAMZPAUL is getting some heat for joining the Amren circuit, lol.
Poor him

Tags
action, immigration lobby

Thread