Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 23rd, 2017 #41
Ray Allan

How many Confederate monuments are there total in the US? Are they planning to destroy every last one? Is that even possible? How many antifa are actually here to do that vs. number of Whites who want to prevent it?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 23rd, 2017 #42
Ironguard1940

Default Anti-White Whites in government is the problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
http://www.heraldsun.com/news/local/...167601622.html

What an ugly piece of nigger loving, cock sucking shit this cuck is.
I called this shitsack and left a voicemail. He stuck his nose in the business of another jurisdiction, so I asked would he feel the same way about no felony charges if the koon statue in Raleigh was destroyed. I concluded by calling him a race traitor.

Old August 23rd, 2017 #43
Ironguard1940

Default The left wants our history replaced with theirs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
How many Confederate monuments are there total in the US? Are they planning to destroy every last one? Is that even possible? How many antifa are actually here to do that?
There are hundreds across the US, mainly in the South of course. Most of these monuments are statues, but some are parks, roads, bridges and buildings named after Confederates. Make no mistake, the left wants every last one gone. Actually the left wants every last monument and thing named after YT gone. The Confederate Monuments are just a start. Already a Columbus monument has been vandalized in Baltimore, the Lincoln monument defaced and a bust of Lincoln in shitcongo destroyed. We have been saying this for decades and now the process has accelerated exponentially. After all these monuments to White racism are finally gone, they will construct new monuments to their heroes. It is already happening.

Thread