Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 23rd, 2017 #441
Ironguard1940

Default You mean the White girls weren't welcomed as a minority and given safe spaces?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Washington Post says it's not a violation of free speech for two girls to have their physical space violated, be cussed at and harassed...because it was their fault they wore a Trump hat after Trump upset some black people. They should have known better, they did it on purpose, etc...

So apparently the First Amendment has tons of pre-requisites when dealing with 'Historikally Blak' spaces, where laws don't apply the same way apparently:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.e4dfb8cb3655

Post Charlottesville Whites are supposed to watch where they eat, what they wear, and don't even have a funny look on your face perhaps. Consult ACLU to see which facial expressions are racially acceptable at this most sensitive time.
The Charlottesville SSR kwap spokesperson told me that someone getting in your personal space is not assault. Well that's funny, downright hilarious. The left has been screaming about men invading women's personal space being sexual assault for decades.

Yes, White people are supposed to do all of these things in order to avoid conflict. For now. I really do not know what or how long it will take to produce that spark to ignite an inferno that will engulf the nation. I do know that the blowback will be a motherfucker though.

Old August 23rd, 2017 #442
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
The Charlottesville SSR kwap spokesperson told me that someone getting in your personal space is not assault. Well that's funny, downright hilarious. The left has been screaming about men invading women's personal space being sexual assault for decades.

Yes, White people are supposed to do all of these things in order to avoid conflict. For now. I really do not know what or how long it will take to produce that spark to ignite an inferno that will engulf the nation. I do know that the blowback will be a motherfucker though.
It depends on what they do--he knocked her hat off, which is enough to be assault. Kind of like the fag who whacked me in the face with a plastic dildo at the Austin Trump rally (not a painful whack but he was 'being funny' and typical of the left thought he could do whatever he wanted).

According to the Wiggerton Post, it's okay to assault Whites at Howard cuz Blacks feel so threatened, skeered, shy, and sheepish errwheres else that those two White girls reminded them of White supremacy and cotton pickin'--making it acceptable to go full feral monkey.

And the ending of 'what did they expect?' is infuriating.

How 'bout the ability to walk around and eat in a restaurant and not be chased around by wildlife who don't like your thought-crimes or hat?

If a White person knocked a church hat off a niggas head on Easter Sunday they would be in jail for 25 years for a hate crime.

Old August 23rd, 2017 #443
steven clark

Default #1 Charlottesville Rally Thread: Unite the Right, 12 August, 2017

Enclosed is a play I wrote, Antigone in the Park, written when the Confederate memorial was taken down in St. Louis. I wrote this play to enter in a local ten minute play contest, and I think the chances of it getting put on are zero.
I thought some of you might like it.
It is only nine pages long, and was written in a hurry, but maybe you'll like
it.

ANTIGONE IN THE PARK

CAST:

Policeman

Whit Torrey

Antigone

Creon

TIME:

The present and the timeless

PLACE:

A park by a statue

ACTION:

Continuous

(The scene opens on early morning in a park.
Birds sing, and sunlight makes ribbons
through the trees. In the background is a statue of
a Confederate soldier. Its normally blank world
of granite and bronze is smeared with graffiti like
evil lipstick. RACISM MUST GO...KKK...
JUSTIZ...it slaps the promise of an early
morning. A barrier girdles the statue, and within it
a POLICEMAN patrols. He’s been on shift all
night, and is alert, but the watch is almost over.
He speaks into his radio.

POLICEMAN
Unit nine. Calling in. All secure. (Pause. He waits, then looks at radio.) Batteries dead.
Oh, well. Twelve more mikes and I’m off. Unless they made another doughnut run.

(He looks around. From the trees enters
ANTIGONE. She is young, restless,
her eyes full of purpose. She wears a
Greek gown, but it isn’t pristine nor
noble. It’s a hand-me-down, and she
isn’t into clothes. It’s also dirty, and her
hands are brown with dirt. She carries
dirt-encrusted trowel in one hand, and
stops, kneels, and stares, waiting.

From the other end of the trees enters
TORREY, an older man. He’s a bit stooped,
unused to waking so early, and restless
in an older, resigned way. He looks very
ordinary except for the large bouquet of
flowers he carries, as if he’s calling on
his love, which he kind of is. He looks
around, waits for the POLICEMAN to
stroll off. He takes a deep breath and goes
to the statue. The POLICEMAN sees
him. ANTIGONE ignores TORREY and
the POLICEMAN.

POLICEMAN
Hey! You! Freeze!

TORREY
I don’t have a gun. All I have is flowers. It wouldn’t look good on your record if you shot an unarmed man carrying flowers.

POLICEMAN
This area’s off limits. Can’t you read?

TORREY
I read a lot of history. (Beat.) Yes, I know this is off-limits. Almost bust a gut climbing that barrier. Not young anymore.

POLICEMAN
What are you doing here?

TORREY
Flowers.

POLICEMAN
Huh?

TORREY
They’re taking it down. It’s to be buried and forgotten. I want to lay these flowers at the base.
After all the ugliness, I want to say goodbye.

POLICEMAN
Leave now, or you’re under arrest. Don’t put those flowers there.

TORREY
They’re not a bomb. Not...
(Gestures to graffiti.)
...that. I’m leaving the flowers.

POLICEMAN
No, sir. You will leave now, or you’re under arrest.

TORREY
They’re just flowers. Everyone leaves flowers. Shootings, car crashes. Lord knows, I put enough on Tina’s grave. If I remember her, if I said goodbye, then why not here?

POLICEMAN
I said you’re trespassing. Mayor’s orders. Leave now. Sir.

TORREY
Don’t suppose you could just place them over there? Then I’d leave.

POLICEMAN
No way. Move.

TORREY
I have to honor it. Them. No, not those loud mouths. I mean the ones who died. My great-great-great-grandfather-

POLICEMAN
Hey, pal-

TORREY
My name’s Torrey. Whit Torrey. There was a Torrey. At Shiloh. Vicksburg-

POLICEMAN
Look: I don’t want to hear it. You leave now, or I’m taking you in.

TORREY
Why...? (Beat.) I’m honoring...I’m leaving the flowers. Then I’ll go.

ANTIGONE
I honor my brother.

POLICEMAN
No, sir. Nothing remains. Are you giving me an attitude?

TORREY
Apparently I am.

ANTIGONE
The earth is moist and soft after the rain. Digging into skin. But even if it is nail hard, it is necessary. To bend, kneel, dig and deepen. Make a grave.

POLICEMAN
You: Step away from that statue.

TORREY
Are they afraid of flowers? Flowers that will wilt by Monday? That will be crushed by the workmen and their bulldozer? Is it that awful?

(As POLICEMAN moves on TORREY,
who is frightened but tries to make some
kind of stand CREON enters, in Greek
official dress, sees ANTIGONE, then the
POLICEMAN, and scowls.

CREON
(To POLICEMAN.)
Do you see that?

POLICEMAN
What?

CREON
Get that out of her hands. Get the trowel away from her.

ANTIGONE
Yes, Creon. A dangerous weapon. Digging is your nightmare.

POLICEMAN
Who are you?

CREON
You dare question me?

ANTIGONE
Can’t be having that, can we?

TORREY
I don’t want to break the law, but I thought it over. This has to be done. I should have done it
last night, but in bed, I kept tossing it over and over. I slept on it, like mom and dad used to say.
After I woke up, I knew it had to be done. So I went to Schnuck’s. Past all the guys with the doughnuts. The early morning crowd, you know...

CREON
Get it out of her hands.

(The POLICEMAN, confused and
keeping his eyes on TORREY, goes
to ANTIGONE and grabs her wrist.
She resists, but he wrenches the
trowel out of her hand. CREON
snaps his fingers. Still confused,
the POLICEMAN hands him the
trowel.)

POLICEMAN
What the hell is going on here?

CREON
This is evidence, Antigone. This is defiance.

ANTIGONE
It’s my duty.

CREON
Don’t talk to me about duty.

TORREY
I had to come here. I saw how they ruined it. How everyone caved in. So, I thought
it over. I had to say goodbye.

POLICEMAN
Look, you stay still. And keep away from that statue.

ANTIGONE
The ones who fear give orders. Fear. You can smell how it mingles with the wood, the grass, that passing of night into a thin lip of pink across the horizon. That’s why I dug. The smell of fresh earth, the cold night air, the trees and their musty sigh. All of that ends the stink of fear, of orders.

TORREY
I obeyed the law. All my life. But when they came and did that to it...when the politicians just gave up...I started thinking. I couldn’t sleep. It’s like he wanted me to say goodbye.

POLICEMAN
Who you talking about?

TORREY
Joshua Torrey. Missouri Volunteers-

POLICEMAN
Hey, I don’t want to hear it.
(Looks to ANTIGONE.)
Are you with him?

CREON
Yes, Antigone, all very poetic and noble. But the people have to smell the stink, the decay of
Polynices.

ANTIGONE
He will not rot.

CREON
You just won’t let it go.

ANTIGONE
I was his sister. It’s my duty.

CREON
He was a rebel. He led rebels. Against what is just and good. Do you know what they stood for?

TORREY
They fought for what they believed in. I have to honor them.

POLICEMAN
It don’t mean a thing to me. You’re under arrest.

CREON
What they stood for! The evil they supported and called it noble. A lost cause, didn’t some say. It was a cause that deserved to lose. To be lost. To be forgotten.

ANTIGONE
I don’t care about your justifications, Creon. How you use your new crown to denounce and make it all go away. I didn’t come out into the dead of night to debate. Nor did I shiver in the chill because of your excuses. I came to bury my brother. To honor him.

CREON
A rebel is unworthy of any honor.

ANTIGONE
My brother’s corpse will not be exposed. Not to tossed to a mob. The laws of honor and blood surpass your expediency.

CREON
That is your final answer?
(ANTIGONE stares and throws out her
arms.)
We need no drama. The city needs to forget. (Solemnly.)We need to move on.

TORREY
Everyone is told to forget.

POLICEMAN
Look, you’re breaking the law.

TORREY
Others came here. To deface who we are. They broke the law, and what did you do?

POLICEMAN
Look, I’ve had enough. You’re under arrest. Let’s go.

TORREY
Yes, of course. I’m old. Alone. I’m white. I have flowers. I’m easy. It’s funny. I was afraid all my life. Of breaking the law. See a red light behind me, and I freaked. I walked back and forth between the floral case as they passed me...the doughnut guys, with boxes and sacks of doughnuts. You could smell the cinnamon and sugar, the soft dough. But my mind was made up.

ANTIGONE
When you live for the dead, it’s all been decided.

CREON
(To POLICEMAN.)
Go. Do what you must.

POLICEMAN
Look, I have to wait until my supervisor-

CREON
Do what you must. You are here to keep peace.

ANTIGONE
Make everyone still Erase and forbid. There’s peace.

TORREY
Keep the flowers.

(POLICEMAN is caught between
what to do, but CREON points to
ANTIGONE and TORREY. He
handcuffs them together, then
leads
ANTIGONE and TORREY offstage.
CREON looks at flowers and the
memorial. He steps on the
flowers and grinds them,
then exits.)

THE END

Old August 23rd, 2017 #444
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Enclosed is a play I wrote, Antigone in the Park...
That is an excellent work Sir. It could also be made into an audio play, and an animated video feature.

Old August 23rd, 2017 #445
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default If You Hate White People and You Know it Put a Tarp Over It

Tards throw a burka over Robert E Lee and other monuments in Charlottesvile:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/23/us/cha...rnd/index.html

They had trouble finding 'special drapes' and were thrilled when they arrived today.

...to throw over the Statesmen who lived and died for building this country, so it could be enjoyed by niggers and only niggers. Lol/

Old August 24th, 2017 #446
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Tards throw a burka over Robert E Lee and other monuments in Charlottesvile:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/23/us/cha...rnd/index.html

They had trouble finding 'special drapes' and were thrilled when they arrived today.

...to throw over the Statesmen who lived and died for building this country, so it could be enjoyed by niggers and only niggers. Lol/
Itz all - ALL - due to kikes: brainwashing kikes in media & the jewniversities. They created all these "white" commie cunt race traitors & perpetually rabid apes, these fools who've never had a thought that wasn't shat into their stupid heads by Shlomo.

They must all be exterminated.

And piss on the graves of the Anglo-Saxons who just handed over the reins of all the institutions to these hairy homonculi a century ago.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 24th, 2017 #447
Robbie Key

"Catcher in the Reich: My Account of my Experience in Charlottesville," by Matt Parrott

My heart sank and my adrenaline dumped when our formation marching toward Lee Park slowed to a crawl and then a stop, and then I heard yelling at the front of the line. My prediction going in was that since the National Guard and a smorgasbord of law enforcement communities had dispatched hundreds of officers to restore order, that this would be orderly and civilized, like Pikeville.

I was dead wrong. They weren't there to keep the peace, but to stoke anarchy, ...an outcome the ideological "anarchists" soon came to regret.

In Pikeville, the police had plenty of time to plan and prepare. The police had accurate estimates for crowd size and strength on both sides. There were no surprises and the event was completed with no injuries, with both sides feeling that law enforcement had protected their right to express themselves. Surely, they wouldn't gamble or get "clever" about a rally of this magnitude.

Charlottesville had plenty of lead time and accurate stats going in, as well. But the City of Charlottesville and the governor wanted to achieve what the mayor of Pikeville and the governor of Kentucky didn't. They set us up for a massacre. They dutifully stood back, smug in the fact we would be defeated, humiliated, and dispersed by the single greatest mob of antifa radicals in American history. Knowing the raw logistics, and realizing upon entry what the police were doing, I confess that I also assumed we were going to end up butchered and broken. Those were the simple event logistics.

Southerners don't calculate odds the way we Yankees do, and the League of the South were directly in front of us in the line. With a full-throated rebel yell, the League broke through the wall of degenerates and TradWorker managed to enter the Lee Park venue itself while they were largely still reeling. Michael Tubbs, an especially imposing League organizer towered over and pushed through the antifa like a Tyrannosaurus among raptors as league fighters with shields put their training to work.

Cesar Hess, a Regional Coordinator of ours who’s an experienced combat veteran, worked with the League, NSM, and other Nationalist Front groups to help create two shield walls. One was at the stairwell and one was to the right of the stairwell. This was the area designated for the fight by the officers, who intentionally left it entirely unprotected and unsupervised. Our men were clearly less armed than theirs and it showed. They blasted pepper spray like a startled squid every time we pushed them back, launched their little smoke and stink bombs, and even began propelling their own urine and feces at our men when their munitions ran low.

While most of the Identity Evropa men were occupied on other fronts, they sent a detachment of fighters to assist us and to relay intelligence to Jason Kessler and other organizers. They offered more fighters, but we had our positions amply covered. I ended up investing most of my time during the fighting diving into the brawl to extract men who had been disabled by pepper spray to lead them to our several medic teams for treatment.

We had guys get pepper sprayed, get treated, and dive back into the fight, only to be pepper sprayed and treated again, then dive back into the fight! While Cesar’s TradWorker, Schoep’s NSM, and Dr. Michael Hill’s League men stuck with a relatively organized plan to define and secure the event perimeter, the Outlaw Hammerskins wove around through the antifa crowd like they were invincible. With the exception of some pretty nasty flesh wounds they treated themselves (then re-entered the fight), they pretty much proved invincible out there.

While milling through the brawl, I spotted Daryl Lamont Jenkins. After he recognized me and called me out, a half-smile and a knowing look in his eyes confirmed that he was also bewildered. He’s also been at this game for a very long time and he knew that this event was going wildly off course. Moments later, an aging transvestite--I won’t dignify this deranged broad-shouldered man in ill-fitting women’s clothing as a full tranny--got up in my face and started yelling at me threatening to dox and expose me. I was far more afraid of his rotting teeth and clumsily applied clown makeup than being outed as a nationalist.

As a full confession, I didn’t land a single blow against an antifa the entire event. I have in the past, and it feels great. But I felt that there was a shield wall and the first priority was simply getting men far better at fighting than myself who had been temporarily blinded or bowled over behind the wall to recover.

That we all (united!) decisively won the fight isn’t spin. It isn’t an angle. Even excepting the automotive incident and the police helicopter Chris Cantwell shot down, antifa received dozens of ambulatory injuries while only a couple of our men required more than mere first aid on the scene. Signer’s third world thug government worked hand in glove with the antifa and police to corner our dramatically outnumbered men for a beatdown on primetime television, and their defeat became a primetime spectacle.

I have no idea how long we were fighting. Time slows down. I’m guessing we were there about an hour before the antifa had become so discouraged and frightened that they were crying out for the police to help them. Our men remained on our permitted premises, so help only meant one thing: helping them break our defensive line. I was walking a fighter back to the medics when I heard the police announce over the megaphone that it was now an “unlawful assembly” and that everybody was to disperse.

Cops started directing our men to break their defensive line so we did so, assuming this was all part of some plan. It was. The plan was for the cops to break our line so that antifa could finally run wild through the park. The cops broke our line and then exited the area altogether. That was their contingency plan in case the antifa couldn’t break our line. That didn’t work either. They fared even worse in an open melee than they did against our shield wall.

Bear in mind while reading this that we were entirely trapped in the park. Fighting was not optional. This was classic self-defense in the most simple and direct manner. The police had deliberately removed our ability to protect ourselves while not offering us protection. As the police began forming into a straight line preparing to vacate the park, I yelled at an officer, “How are we supposed to exit?! How the fuck do we peacefully exit the park?!”

He smiled smugly and pointed in the opposite direction of our entrance, through their barricades, and through a human sea of degenerates open-carrying with open sores. As Cesar is the commanding officer, I asked his permission to go “Charlie.” I handed him my helmet and walked up to the Robert E. Lee monument to stand my ground and occupy my constitutionally protected free speech event space alone. Heimbach, Cesar, and the rest of the leaders were trying to guide our men in the direction the officers ordered, retreating at the behest of the cops who weren’t going to allow us to occupy the space we had firmly secured.

From the base of the statue, I had a beautiful panoramic view of the final minutes of the battle. At this point, the antifa were a terrifying spectre, drenched in their own blood, sweat, tears, and pepper spray. Perhaps they’ll learn some day not to fire that shit when they’re in a standstill melee. Perhaps not. For all their hanging around college campuses, antifa never seem to learn anything.

Most of the antifa had become so discouraged at this point that they had retreated back. Only a handful of their heartiest fighters, positively exhausted, fumbled aimlessly, half-blinded by their own chemical weapons, lashing out at the nationalists who were being forced into them by the encircling riot cops. Andy Nowicki came into focus, looking--in both physiognomy and attire--more like a liberal reporter than an altright sympathizer, yelling at the riot cops and demanding to know why and how they were clearly and directly violating a federal judge’s direct and simple order.

Our men and women were laughing, joking, and beginning to celebrate as the scale and scope of the victory was coming into focus. All of the antifa the entire left could muster were afforded a blank check to beat us to death by the complicit police force of this anti-white local, state, and federal government. For everyone but me, the lethally dangerous job of working through the maze of antifa mobs, police blockades, and contradictory police directions back to their vehicles was just beginning.

I wrote a status update on my Facebook wall, “We will not be replaced.” and then put my phone away. Shortly afterwards, I was zip-tied and led into a wagon which took me to the police department directly beside our parking garage and released. They attempted to have me sign a form promising not to return to the park, which I refused to do. I remained calm and polite, as I’m not there to challenge the physical power of the state. I’m here to expose its corruption and complicity in White Genocide.

The police immediately let me out. I was only a political prisoner for about 20 minutes, not nearly long enough to write my manifesto. Fortunately, the jail was right beside my parking garage and my civil disobedience had earned me a free pass out of the most dangerous part of the whole event. I called up Heimbach to find out where everybody was at and Heimbach explained the nightmare unfolding in a raspy and strained voice. We went out to battle the left’s elderly chainsmoking cat ladies and all went home sounding like them. He explained that “Everybody is lost. Everybody. The police are chasing small groups of both sides in random directions and into blockaded blind alleys.”

I had thought all my adrenaline had been expended already, but the thought of my men being herded into dozens of traps in the narrow streets and alleyways of Charlottesville frightened me all over again. The police all appeared angry, frustrated, and confused as I’ve never seen them before. While I was furious at them at the time, it’s clear that they were the victims of an egregious leadership failure which also imperiled them. They were not able to keep up with the entirely unnecessary chaos they had been ordered to unleash and then ordered to deal with. Police don’t hire on to enact a maniacal politician’s revenge fantasies. They hire on to protect both townies and visitors alike and they were being used.

I fully sympathize with and support the young man who, after finally making it alive to his vehicle, was fully blockaded, swarmed, threatened, and explicitly denied any police protection. Mayor Signer and the officers who obeyed his immoral and unlawful order killed that girl who died in the street after playing her fun little game of mob violence. The liberal political class and the government are shrieking so loudly at me and mine right now precisely because they know they’re guilty, know they’re caught red-handed, and know that the only way through this is to steamroll over us with a nationwide hysteria.

But cooler heads will prevail. Facts will come to light. Video will be examined. The alternative media won’t let this story go the way the hand-in-glove mainstream media wants it to. The ACLU is already closing in on the government’s absurd handling of this event. With the amount of manpower and firepower at their disposal, the Commonwealth of Virginia could have EASILY and EFFORTLESSLY forced both antifa and nationalists to sit on picnic blankets and play patty-cake together. Instead, Mayor Signer and Vice-Mayor Bellamy chose to lead the nationalists into a trap, corner us with the help of the fucking military, and stand by as we were beaten to death.

It didn’t play out like that, but that was clearly the plan.

Driving around looking for lost goys, I spotted Andy Nowicki stumbling along by himself on the side of the highway. I parked and the two Identity Evropa allies who I had also found wandering by themselves alone on the street raced down the street to gather him up. I drove back and forth repeatedly from the parking garage through the city sweeping up comrades and driving them to safety. Like a catcher in the rye, I spent most of my time at both the melee itself and the period afterward frantically racing around trying to account for everybody’s safety.

People can carry on about “unity” all day long. It’s easier said than done, especially as real differences in both style and strategy divide our distinct organizations. When the Marxist degenerates came swarming in, I was glad to have the AltKnight project’s non-white fighters alongside me. I was glad to have people I’ve beefed with in the past helping me carry men who’d been disabled by pepper spray to the medic station. I eagerly picked up every man I could regardless of project affiliation.

Mayor Signer and his co-conspirators royally fucked up more than they could ever realize. But long after the people who’ve been killed by his fuckups are buried and the people who’ve been permanently disabled by his fuckups have learned to live with their debilitating conditions, one fuckup that will live on long afterward is the unity which can only come from being forced through a trial of this magnitude and making it through to the other side. Ironically, the nationalist solidarity and unity Jason Kessler was trying to achieve with this event was achieved by Signer, Bellamy, McAuliffe, and their complicit mainstream media cronies.

I know it wasn’t exactly Dunkirk out there, but I also tire of history snobs pretending that honor, sacrifice, and nobility are all things that belong to different men in different eras than our own. The bruises and wounds our fighters compared back at our sinister supervillain mountaintop retreat were fully authentic, as were the corneal abrasions on my priest’s eyes as he lied in bed all day. Sunday afternoon he finally agreed to go to the hospital after the second day of being unable to open his eyes. Father Matthew Raphael Johnson didn’t receive all of the mainstream media puffery and police protection that the globalist clergy standing in solidarity with antifa received. He wasn’t there for a contrived photo op. He was there for his flock.

The media can try to blame nationalists all day long, but just about anybody short of Mother Theresa herself, memory eternal, is going to fight like hell when they’ve got the fully armed National Guard blocking them from one side and a real life zombie apocalypse of pissed off degenerates with flamethrowers on the other. This weekend, the media narrative has been all about “nazi terrorism,” pretending we shot down the helicopters, drove into people on purpose like White ISIS, and sucker punched innocent anti-racists who were there to passionately yet peacefully demonstrate their principled opposition.

To be awkwardly honest for a brief moment, this situation was structurally unfair to the antifa. Every single similar event had basic police presence which defined basic boundaries on how bad things can get. There’s been an element of theater this whole summer with people on both sides dressing up in wacky costumes and trying to “battle” with all the bravado of a man who the bouncer was holding back. Antifa did mobilize their largest ever assembly, but they arrived to fight for their ideas, ...not fight for their lives. Daryl’s naturally running with his necessary narrative in his cable news appearances, that nazi terrorism has run amok in the New South. But we both know what happened was a spectacular and utterly preventable government leadership failure.

The antifa will likely also be stakeholders in the epic civil liberty lawsuit taking form. So will the journalists, pedestrians, and hopefully even the officers who were unlawfully ordered to host a bum fight for the mayor’s amusement. For a couple hours in Charlottesville, the Signer hosted a bizarre Hunger Games tournament with the hope that he would get to be the man who crushed the altright once and for all. Instead, he lulled America’s antifa subculture into the greatest humiliation in their entire history, notarized the altright’s transition from an Internet subculture to a proven street fighting faction, and got his own people killed and maimed. Hail Victory! Death to the World! And hail each and every last man and woman who fought the federal, state, and local government, the military, and the full force of the radical left, and emerged victorious!

Matt Parrott
Director
Traditionalist Worker Party

https://steemit.com/altright/@mattpa...y-matt-parrott

Old August 24th, 2017 #448
notmenomore

I very much like this report. I do think that McAuliffe was the lead, with Signer merely playing a front-man role. Never forget the role of VSP in this.

Old August 24th, 2017 #449
Susan

Very nice article indeed. And it says the same thing that every other first person account by one of our folks does: that our side was there for a peaceful rally and from the beginning on Saturday the gubbament had other ideas for our guys. And the number one priority was to sacrifice our guys to the violent, criminal antifa.

The goddamn jews are not letting up on their agenda that White men=violent racists. I have reduced the amount of time I listen to WSB radio considerably but every news segment, i.e. every 15 mins. they regurgitate the same shit about Charlottesville. They've stepped up their game since they think they've gotten the upper hand and smell blood in the water.

They don't even care if every one of their talk show hosts (except for their kike talk show hosts) all point out that it was the antifa who have a history of attacking at every single rally held. So, clearly, the jews don't feel afraid of being outed for being total liars. They seem to be operating from a totally different galaxy than we do.

That might be fine, you say, but their goddamn lies have real world consequences for Whites. We have to find a way to fight this constant barrage of garbage, this anti White venom. I wish there was a good way to fight this without having to resort to what we know will ultimately have to be done.

One idea I read about in some recent article suggested doing unannounced but well planned flash mobs which I think is a fabulous idea. If any of you all who live in the metro Atlanta area or in north Georgia or nearby, let me know via pm and we can plan some things. Yeah, I won't hold my breath on that one...

I was listening to NPR this morning and one of those shitheads on there was talking about Charlottesville and said a couple of things that caught my attention. She made some comment " blahblahblah...and the counter protesters who were attacked at the rally", and I almost hit the roof when she said it so matter of factly.

Facts do not matter anymore to the jews. When you are an amoral race, you are not bound by moral tenets. Too many Whites, however, do not know this.

I heard one other thing from this shithead female jew on NPR that I had not heard anywhere else: "The ACLU has decided because of Charlottesville that it will no longer represent free speech clients at rallies when they show up armed and ready to fight".. And I thought to myself, are they talking about our side? So, they're in on the lies too. Fuck 'em then.

No one is on our side then. So, who protects us from the criminal, ultra violent antifa? We know the answer to that question: no one. If we get arrested and/or charged with a crime, who represents us who even cares? See previous answer.

Maybe announced rallies are NOT in our best interest and don't win us anything positive in the court of public opinion. I think if I could get just 10 trustworthy people locally to do flash mob leafleting and sign holding, I think we could begin to set the record straight out there. Maybe some of you in other cities and states can hook up with trusted folks and start to do this.

Right now we have the internet and real life. The media is lost to us forever. The internet might even be lost at some future point. We need to think about what alternatives we have.

Old August 24th, 2017 #450
Ironguard1940

Default Any way it is reported, there is blood on the governor's hands

Most of the fighting described by Matt Parrott happened before 11:30 AM, which is when I arrived in Lee Park. When the antifa governor declared our Federal court order-protected rally an unlawful assembly ten minutes later at 11:40 AM, it was hoped by forcing us into the leftist crowd that more fighting, perhaps shooting, would take place. None of that happened in my proximity due to the size of the crowd I was with and their being heavily armed and armored with sticks, clubs, shields, etc.

Later on in McIntire Park I saw some of our wounded people, limping and heads bandaged. The consolation was hearing the many reports of antifa getting the far worse end of the fighting. Admittedly, I am not what you would call much of a fighter. After seeing these wounded warriors, however, I almost felt like a coward for not having engaged the enemy. I did not run away, mind you, and if attacked I would have defended myself. These men and women who fought at point blank range with kwaps looking on have my respect and deserve the respect of all who attended this rally. There's not much else I can do or say about it.

Old August 24th, 2017 #451
N.B. Forrest

As much as I hate kike Signer & his pet rabid coon Bellamy, I agree that Cunt McAuliffe is the biggest criminal of all of them: he alone gives orders to the VSP, and they were the main force there, the ones who drove the Whites into the filth; he alone would've dared to defy that fed court order.

SOMEONE has GOT to sue him & his commie co-scum, that's all there is to it. But who will step up?

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 24th, 2017 #452
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
... I agree that Cunt McAuliffe is the biggest criminal of all of them: he alone gives orders to the VSP, and they were the main force there, the ones who drove the Whites into the filth; he alone would've dared to defy that fed court order.

SOMEONE has GOT to sue him & his commie co-scum...
NO. He deserves far worse, and immediately. I won't go into what degree that is (use your imagination). But this fucker just announced this week that he is throwing his hat in the ring as a candidate for the 2020 election for POTUS. He needs to go away. I'm hoping he is found criminally libal in all this and that they put him away or at least nail him with felonies. That will disqualify him from the office.

Old August 24th, 2017 #453
LeoFrank

Would all of you people talking about Charlottesville organize yourselves individually and make a documentary about it and for that matter make some good compilations of Alt-Left violence?
Jews have aggressively dominated the false narrative of the Leo Frank Case since 1913, but as of 2013 you can finally learn everything the Jews have tried to censor & suppress at The Leo Frank Research Library: http://www.LeoFrank.org

Old August 24th, 2017 #454
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoFrank View Post
Would all of you people talking about Charlottesville organize yourselves individually and make a documentary about it and for that matter make some good compilations of Alt-Left violence?
Good idea. I'm sending some of the organizers a letter encouraging civil suit, and a compilation of footage like that would be a good idea, those that were there. Also the footage that already exists could be put together to make the broader point (this is systemic).

The purging of the net is a huge prob and needs to be focused on, also. Otherwise nobody will be able to talk--as we are now--let alone show footage--of what really happened.

I likely can be at the KY rally if it's next month and hope many more will be as well.

Either we're scared of telling them truth and what side of it we're on, or we're not. I vote not.

Old August 25th, 2017 #455
Susan

That's good to know Emily that you can hopefully attend the KY rally. We need to make a concerted effort to get more White females out to the rallies so the damn jews won't be able to demonize White men as much.

I'd really like it if some of us who live in north Georgia, or anywhere in the south really, can ride together to the KY rally. Six hours is a long drive for anyone alone and we don't need to arrive alone at the rally if antifa will be in numbers

Old August 25th, 2017 #456
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Looks like it will be a 'Flash Rally'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
That's good to know Emily that you can hopefully attend the KY rally. We need to make a concerted effort to get more White females out to the rallies so the damn jews won't be able to demonize White men as much.

I'd really like it if some of us who live in north Georgia, or anywhere in the south really, can ride together to the KY rally. Six hours is a long drive for anyone alone and we don't need to arrive alone at the rally if antifa will be in numbers
http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/c...168855542.html

This is mostly for safety I'm sure, and also they'll be able to make their speech(es), film it and put it out on SM more effectively, perhaps.

But will make it hard to attend if you aren't a member of one of the parent orgs. I guess those who want to attend could send a request for info. if not a member of one.

Old August 25th, 2017 #457
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Thumbs up Statues Might Just Stay Put, Niggers!

http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/c...168036622.html

The Kentucky Military Heritage Commission have to give their permission first.

I've not heard of this org. They are historians and military personnel, five people.

I'll bet they will be pushed on real heavily to do the 'rainbow thang'.

They haven't even received the application from the City yet, lol. Lazy niggers.

Old August 26th, 2017 #458
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

How the Jews won the Battle of Charlottesville

Quote:
“We have been working on the ground and behind the scenes leading up to, during, and after the rally.”

Anita Gray, regional director of the Anti-Defamation League.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the high point in a period of increasing Alt Right confidence and activism, and it was the moment that marked our first major clash with the globalist hydra. In the wake of Charlottesville, the System that we now find ourselves in more or less open conflict with has followed its dissemination of false narratives of the day’s events with opportunistic boldness and a series of actions. In the first few days after ‘Unite the Right’, an event which saw the apparently co-ordinated ambush of White Identitarian attendees, various arms of the Alt Right have suffered logistical attacks on their internet-based activities, Steve Bannon has left the White House, the myth of the ‘right wing extremist’ has been resurrected with a vengeance, and dangerous precedents have been established on the vital issues of internet freedom and freedom of speech. We are, to a greater degree than any point in recent memory, backed into a corner.

However, despite these strained circumstances, and the hectic and confused media coverage of events in Virginia, it is crucial to understand that none of these actions and reactions against the Alt Right have been spontaneous or ad hoc. Rather, what we have witnessed is the culmination of intensive efforts by our opponents to forge a hegemonic anti-White interface encompassing Jewish ethnic activists, the police, all levels of government, Antifa, and the incentivized agents of globalism and Cultural Marxism. In the following essay I want to step back from the finer points of events in Charlottesville in order to illustrate and contextualize some of the broader patterns of Jewish activity that are in evidence.
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...arlottesville/

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old August 26th, 2017 #459
Tremley14

Berkley and San Fran Alt-Right rallies were cancelled today, and this White Supremacist is pissed in the video below

Posting this to show how the media lies

Old August 26th, 2017 #460
Ironguard1940

Default Unite the Right demonstrators arrested

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/26/u...pgtype=article

Quote:

The police also made an arrest Saturday in connection with an earlier incident at the rally, in which a man was captured on video shooting at the ground in the direction of an African-American counterprotester. The counterprotester, Corey Long, was the friend Mr. Harris would go on to defend in the parking garage a few hours later, Mr. Merritt said.
The American Civil Liberties Union of Virginia submitted the video to the F.B.I. and the local police.

“At first it was peaceful protest,” Mr. Long told The Root, a black news and culture website. “Until someone pointed a gun at my head. Then the same person pointed it at my foot and shot the ground.”
Photos showed that Mr. Long had been using an improvised torch to spar with a man carrying a flagpole when the shot was fired.
Richard W. Preston, 52, was charged with discharging a firearm within 1,000 feet of a school, a crime punishable by two to 10 years in prison. He was arrested Saturday and is in the custody of the Baltimore County Detention Center in Towson, Md., the police said.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Haven't we heard antifa governor McShitbag say countless times that NOT ONE SHOT WAS FIRED?

Tags
alt-right, charlottesville, christopher cantwell, richard spencer, white activism, white activists

Thread