Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 19th, 2008 #41
Gerhard
Bringer of Light

I'm not going to comment on this tragedy or play pop psychologist.

I will say this: I was glad to have met Jim and gotten the chance to let him know that I appreciated his work and the show he did with Stan. After I joined the forum, Jim was always nice to me and never missed an opportunity to reach out and lend a helping hand. I had enormous respect for the man, as I'm sure all of you did. I think he was basically a friend to most here. We lost one of our best but we should not let the man be forgotten.

I think the best way to honor him is to try to emulate the way he reached out to people. His unassuming manner and wit are lessons to be followed in waking up our fellow Whites. I think all here would agree that no one could tell a story like Jim. Maybe we can't top that but I've tried to incorporate some of the best of Yankee Jim into my own life and use some of his techniques. That's how we can keep him alive and honor a true friend.

Thank you Yankee Jim for the time you had with us. May you go to a better place, free of the pain in this world....

I'm Blueboy!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1HjNiaic9A

Never Forget!! James "Yankee Jim" Leshkevich 1952-2008

Old February 19th, 2008 #42
John in Woodbridge

I'm in shock. I don't believe there is one person on this forum that didn't like Yankee Jim.

Old February 19th, 2008 #43
Prussian Eagle
It's got electrolytes

RIP Yankee Jim

That is truly disgusting what that whore did, in effect she murdered Jim by destroying his life, not the other way around.

Old February 19th, 2008 #44
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski View Post
One small thing. Jim did get a last laugh which all the news orgs that are running the story will soon find out. Lets SEE if they notice and how long it takes.
What's the secret?

Old February 19th, 2008 #45
Scott Clarke

I'm utterly fuckin' speechless.

Old February 19th, 2008 #46
Moose

Rest in peace Jim.

Old February 19th, 2008 #47
Phil_88
Banned

I was really hoping to someday meet Jim. He was a hell of a guy and won't ever be forgotten. I hope he stays marching along side us in spirit. Hopefully someday a WN museum will be opened and a section will be dedicated to him. RIP

Old February 19th, 2008 #48
Wakena

A tragic loss. May your shade know a brighter light in the future than this present jewed world could. We'll keep working on it.

Old February 19th, 2008 #49
ViV

Less than 24 hours ago I was glad to hear him talking at the live FTL broadcast -- he sounded cheerful and happy. I nearly can't believe he is dead. R.I.P. Yankee Jim...

Old February 19th, 2008 #50
USNN88
ANSWP

Holy fuck. Its not often that you meet real men now a days and though i only met him via the net YJ was one of the best. My only wish is he had asked one of his friends for help that could have guided him away from this course of action.

Old February 19th, 2008 #51
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDane View Post
What's the secret?
A picture is worth a thousand words?

Can't tell a book by itz cover?

Short bus son of a genocidal maniac?

I don't wanna blow it.

Old February 19th, 2008 #52
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Default in honor of Jim

May he rest in peace.

Playing the feed now in his honor
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old February 19th, 2008 #53
John in Woodbridge

After reading his blog looks like the wife really had it coming. Hopefully he first shot her in the kneecaps, had her suffer for about half an hour, then shot her in the head.

Old February 19th, 2008 #54
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
WEST HURLEY, N.Y. - The American Cancer Society was holding a walkathon. Jim Leshkevich, self-proclaimed white separatist, saw the potential.

The cause -- abolishing breast cancer -- was appealing, but by collecting donations from similarly aligned people last fall, Leshkevich, a 50-year-old former truck driver from this town in the Hudson Valley, had another mission in mind: to promote what is widely considered the country's most active neo-Nazi organization.

Leshkevich rallied about 35 donors on behalf of the National Alliance, as well as Stormfront.org, a "white pride" Web site, had himself photographed handing over an envelope, then advertised the feat on the Internet.

"It kind of throws a wrench into that whole hater, Nazi, racist, anti-Semite thing," Leshkevich said recently at a deli here. "Who in their right mind post-9/11 would want to be affiliated with a dangerous hate terrorist?"

"I wanted people to see that, look, this is one of the things we can do. Doing something good ... not killing people or hanging Negroes."

A decade after the Oklahoma City bombing awakened America to homegrown hate and terror, a right-wing counterculture of white supremacists, neo-Nazis, anti-government groups and militias are pursuing endless ways to amplify their message. Even as authorities have cracked down and organizations have splintered and lost leaders, domestic extremists continue to spawn violence and use an array of strategies to market themselves.

"I guess you can call it a propaganda war now," said Leshkevich, who by way of introduction slid a National Alliance manifesto, "Who Rules America," across the table. The brochure details "Jewish media control" and warns that "we must shrink from nothing in combating this evil power."
http://www.newsday.com/news/nationwo...-world-utility

Old February 19th, 2008 #55
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Words fail me. YJ was a great guy. I will miss messaging back and forth with him. As others have said, I was enjoying listening to him on FTL just last night. Rest In Peace, Brother.

Old February 19th, 2008 #56
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Sigh. I'm very sorry to hear about this. RIP Yankee Jim.

He should have started a thread. We might have been able to help him stay alive. But I guess he went into a blind rage.

Old February 19th, 2008 #57
H.B.

I was driving home from work today and reflecting on a similarly horrible experience I had a few months back. It is an odd and disturbing coincidence that I turned on my computer and found out this has happened to one of our own on VNN.

What an absolute shame - Yankee Jim was an amazing writer, speaker and contributor and will be missed by many. I am utterly at a loss for words.

May he rest in peace.

Last edited by H.B.; February 19th, 2008 at 08:46 PM.

Old February 19th, 2008 #58
jackumup

My heart aches for this man. I wish i had a chance to meet him, he was a great spokesman for the cause, I wish there was a way for him to know what everybody here felt about him, It might of made him take a different approach to his situation, he might not have been ashamed. His wife sounds like she was deeply infected by the jew or she would have been more supportive and encouraging, but she choose to see him as a racist and hater not as a man willing to stand up in front and against the seeming endless tide of evil, deceit, and immorality that spouts forth from the dark bowels of satan himself. she was so blinded by stupidity she couldn't understand the guts it takes as a real man to say "look jew, nigger, spic, look at this face, no fear of your lies here, just the truth with a smile and good story, so fuck You!", He had what it took to defeat the yids. He should of parted company with her and sought a more intelligent woman.

I was hoping one day to meet Yankee Jim face to face just to shake his hand, but that's not going to happen, but I'm going to remember him and his courage to speak out, and be thankful that at least i knew of him.

REST IN PEACE, COMRAD

Who the fuck says israel has a right to exist

"Name the jew" -Bud White

Last edited by jackumup; February 19th, 2008 at 08:50 PM.

Old February 19th, 2008 #59
Ron Doggett

Very seldom does news take my breath away, but this did.
Jim was a dedicated activist for our cause and as Alex pointed out he took the time to organize a rally for White kids being attacked by niggers, while the rest of the world turns away. There is so much Jim did for the cause, radio, media interviews, demonstrations, rallies, internet activity, etc. etc. He will be missed.

Old February 19th, 2008 #60
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

I'm saddened by the fact that I never got the chance to meet him. He was a solid person, not an ounce of fake in the guy...I liked that about him.

So long Jim.

Closed Thread

Thread