Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 20th, 2008 #281
Steve1957

This is without a doubt, the saddest, most disturbing thing I ever read on this forum.
Jim seemed to be a most inoffensive fellow, good natured. He saw what was happening to the world around him, in regards to spooks and jews, and tried to bring peoples' attention to it. He was a fine fellow.
That something like this can happen to him is really a shame.

This incident brought about a variety of emotions.
Disgust at his pig of an american wife. Disgust at her friends, and even his children. I was especially moved by his "Are you getting this??? SHE (my wife) goes out and gets caught fucking another guy...and I'M the bad guy in all this!...".
Of course, another deep hatred is for the jews who actually encourage white women to cheat on their husbands. Imagine that! Really, the jew has got to go.

Probably the worst thing that can happen to a guy is for his wife to cheat on him. But to rub his face in it the way she did, that is taking it to an unimaginable level. I do not blame Jim one iota for pumping that bitch full of lead; it is a shame he did not torture her first, along with her friends.

Man, this is so disturbing. Every aspect of it. I sincerely hope Jim is at peace now.

Old February 20th, 2008 #282
J3115

This news hit me like a ton or bricks. I've never met Jim, I've listened to him calling the Hal Turner show for years and then on FTL. He seemed like a very upstanding decent White man with a great sense of humor. Yankee Jim, you're out of touch but not out of mind, you will always be remembered - If Valhalla exist, than I will meet you some day in those elysian fields..

RIP Jim.

Old February 20th, 2008 #283
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbwgreez View Post
http://www.dailyfreeman.com/site/news.asp?brd=1769

They are using this picture to identify Jim:

This is the photo he had put on his blog, but if I'm not mistaken it is a picture of Omri Sharon, son of Ariel Sharon.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...-8&sa=N&tab=wi

R.I.P. Yankee Jim
Even against the MSM he had the last laugh, clear proof of who they are and what cretins work there.

Old February 20th, 2008 #284
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL View Post
What an absolute piece of shit Gliebe has turned out to be. As far as I'm concerned he is an enemy of WNism and not just someone who screwed up the NA.
Sadly, I must concur.

Old February 20th, 2008 #285
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

I am always surprised whenever I hear that group is still functioning and that there is anyone following that Gliebe character. WHO would? WHO is their membership? If they don't know by now he's nothing but a self serving whore, they have no discernment at all. If this lying stripper monger wasn't persona non grata before he certainly should be now.

In one of these posts, there was another supposedly pro-white group that was running Yankee Jim down in their comments. They and all like them should have the same fate - shunned.

Last edited by yankee jane; February 20th, 2008 at 06:07 PM.

Old February 20th, 2008 #286
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Rebel Girl View Post
Needless to say, my mom and I are a wreck -- reading all these posts is keeping my spirits up and I'll be sure to turn in to Hal Turner's broadcast honoring Jim tonight.

I just made arrangements with the funeral home in Kingston, NY to have Jimmy cremated and his ashes will be shipped down to us here in Florida (Largo - Tampa Bay area). That's Ma's wishes, and considering the situation I think its best. (And remember - his kids and everyone else hate him!)

I just discovered a while ago myself that Jimmy strangled his wife. It gives my mom and I some solace (and hopefully his kids in years to come) that he didn't plan to murder his wife and then to hang himself. His last blog entry pretty summed up everything he was going through, and he would not listen to our daily, constant pleas to just get the hell out of that house, away from her! I'm sure she was pushing and pushing him with her usual intent to try to get him to do something to her and go to jail, but it backfired on her. Jimmy was a real man, and only a real man could go hang himself after killing his wife (by accident or in the heat of moment, I'm sure).

Thank you all for your kinds words and thoughts.

Jean
My sincere condolences on the death of your brother to you, Miss, in this dark hour of sorrow. He was an honourable man, and died like an honourable man. You and your family must be proud of him.

Old February 20th, 2008 #287
Bret Ludwig

Quote:
Originally Posted by VONBLUVENS View Post
Gliebe and the NA can go to Hell. As far as I am concerned they are the enemy of every true WN patriot.
I can't believe Dr. Pierce or even Kevin Strom would have taken the "opportunity" to disrespect YJ like this.

As more info becomes available what I figured seems to be what is showing up. YJ did not intend to kill the wife, wound up doing it, realized he wasn't going to be able to continue on with any kind of life (a WN was going to be destroyed by the system, utterly) and killed himself. The only thing about it that I feel bad for is he had to, or did, hang himself which is an undignified and painful way to go.

Yankee Jim was a good man in a bad situation made worse by our hebraically cursed system.

Old February 20th, 2008 #288
Joe_J.
Radio active

Jew Tree hath spoken at SF:

Quote:
Just to restate board rules: do not justify illegal acts, including, of course, this murder.

This is a high-visibility thread. Offenders may expect to be presumed trolls, and banned.

Old February 20th, 2008 #289
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Originally Posted by Suncoast Rebel Girl
Needless to say, my mom and I are a wreck -- reading all these posts is keeping my spirits up and I'll be sure to turn in to Hal Turner's broadcast honoring Jim tonight.

I just made arrangements with the funeral home in Kingston, NY to have Jimmy cremated and his ashes will be shipped down to us here in Florida (Largo - Tampa Bay area). That's Ma's wishes, and considering the situation I think its best. (And remember - his kids and everyone else hate him!)

I just discovered a while ago myself that Jimmy strangled his wife. It gives my mom and I some solace (and hopefully his kids in years to come) that he didn't plan to murder his wife and then to hang himself. His last blog entry pretty summed up everything he was going through, and he would not listen to our daily, constant pleas to just get the hell out of that house, away from her! I'm sure she was pushing and pushing him with her usual intent to try to get him to do something to her and go to jail, but it backfired on her. Jimmy was a real man, and only a real man could go hang himself after killing his wife (by accident or in the heat of moment, I'm sure).

Thank you all for your kinds words and thoughts.

Jean

Thank you Jean. That is a load off my mind. If there is anything within my power I can do to help, please contact me - [email protected]. I can't give out my phone, for obvious reasons but if you write me I can. Be well.

Old February 20th, 2008 #290
OTPTT
Banned

This is a picture of Jim that I personally took on the morning of the first rally in Knoxville in May of 2007. Stupid Jew tools are so damn lazy that I'm not sure how they wipe their asses without someone telling them how it's done.

"Yankee" Jim Leshkevich

For those who wish to have a copy of The Hudson Valley Freeman that you can browse on your hard drive I've downloaded the entire blog and put it in a zip archive.

You need only download the file and unzip it to your hard drive. Click on the index.htm file in the folder "thehudsonvalleyfreeman" and browse Jim's blog as you would if you were online.

Click this link to begin your download of The Hudson Valley Freeman Blog.

Last edited by OTPTT; February 20th, 2008 at 06:25 PM.

Old February 20th, 2008 #291
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
Before you do anything else. Get over the shock. Consider going back and editing your posts to clean up your language. "A man is judged by the company he keeps." Someone said the media is going to try to get his offspring to speak against him, well, his friends are saying the kinds of things that the media loves to reprint. My sense is that Jim would have wanted VNN to be successful at recruiting at least readers if not activists, well: "You never get a second chance to make a first impression" and this thread would bother a lot of people.
Very, very well said JC.

Even in this thread, which should be filled with nothing but shock, grief, and fond memories of our late brother, some have resorted to arguing and shit slinging. Such behavior is the last thing Jim would have wanted to see.

Old February 20th, 2008 #292
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default American Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populae View Post
Obviously I'm no more an expert than anyone else on human psychology but believe that most white men would prefer not to kill and would only choose it out of either fear or insanity. I don't want to turn this in to a woman bashing session however, I can say that although I've only been married once (perhaps learned my lesson), I've been with probably dozens of women over the years and can truly say that American women can quickly drive the most patient man to temporary insanity within a matter of minutes. The screaming, the shrieking, the lies, the red herrings, the vitriolic insane accusations and insinuations that they make. It is sometimes all you can do to restrain yourself from giving them a beat down just to make them shut up so you can catch your breath from the attack. Men may be physically abusive but we are no match for how verbally abusive women can be. A black eye heals but the mental damage women do leaves permanent scars. Not knowing this man or the situation I would still have to say that she must have done tremendous psych damage to him for him to take this path. I know some of the women I've been with in the past have left me with some permanent psychological scars.
They're not all like that. But, if they were, how would you propose to populate Western Civilization, like Brave New World-- from decanted fetuses in jars? Best to only impregnate the good ones however, I give you that a lot of them are a mess, but be careful not to throw the babies out with the bathwater.

Old February 20th, 2008 #293
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbwgreez View Post
http://www.dailyfreeman.com/site/news.asp?brd=1769

They are using this picture to identify Jim:

This is the photo he had put on his blog, but if I'm not mistaken it is a picture of Omri Sharon, son of Ariel Sharon.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...-8&sa=N&tab=wi

R.I.P. Yankee Jim

LOLOLOL!

Jim did it, the dumb bastards did in fact post a photograph of Jewish criminal Omri Sharon and identify it as Yankee Jim. Ha!

Jim, you sly devil.

Other photos of Omri at google images

Old February 20th, 2008 #294
-JC

Default Sharon's kid's picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armanen View Post
I am sure they did that on purpose to make him look weird and hideous.
Well, it certainly did.

Old February 20th, 2008 #295
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee jane View Post
Stinking, worthless fishwrap. Yankee Jim did have one problem - he cared too much about worthless people and tried to work for their best interests when they were not worthy of it - bad wife, large segments of the white population who are willingly ignorant, blind and betrayed who would be better left to their own happily accepted destruction. When they villified him or created problems for him he would usually downplay and make light of it or dismiss it as less important that it was. I hesitate to condemn the kids too much because of their very young age and the apparent deception pulled on them by their mother. It probably would have taken more years for them to gain the wisdom and understanding to know better.

I share below a couple of silly nostalgia threads that ran over the last month or so, back to December, in Nutzpah, where Yankee Jim and some of us reminisced over things like Howard Johnson's, fried clams, drive in theaters and restaurants, great hamburgers, old cars and other wonderful old things from a world destroyed by the destroyers and their worthless, greedy, self-absorbed and willing puppets. This is not the dark, brooding, evil individual portrayed by that lying jew rag.

Who Remembers Hot Shoppes?

Who Here Remembers Howard Johnsons?
Nothing silly about those threads, Jane. In fact, they only exemplify what you alluded to earlier: the motivation behind Jim's White Nationalist beliefs were purely altruistic. He genuinely cared about community and the plight of our people.

The overall spirit of VNNF has become slightly darker with the loss of Yankee Jim.

Old February 20th, 2008 #296
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
JJT:
Just to restate board rules: do not justify illegal acts, including, of course, this murder.

This is a high-visibility thread. Offenders may expect to be presumed trolls, and banned

What a shameless pack of misfits. "SF people" really can't be considered white by ANY standard.

Last edited by Leshrac; February 20th, 2008 at 07:19 PM.

Old February 20th, 2008 #297
-JC

Default I get it: "We" don't like Stormfront and National Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
What a shameless pack of misfits. "SF people" really can't be considered white by ANY standard.
However, what is wrong with their policy of reminding everyone that the world is watching and banning those advocating violent crime? Help me understand this because it seems like a good policy to me.

Old February 20th, 2008 #298
AntonF

I only meet him briefly on one occasion at Hal Turners Liberty State Park counter demonstration to the Immigrant Workers Freedom Ride in 2003 but I did loose a night's sleep for the guy last night. As most, I knew the guy from the internet and he recently told me he remembered me from past phone calls to Hal's show. Jim should have left his house, gotten a hotel room and tryed to get a long distant truckers job immediately to just get away from it all. As most of you probably remember, he used to repeatively explain, "I HAVE NO LIFE" on his own internet show and on Hal's show. I think there was more to this incident than Jim's wife cheating on him. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems Jim was completely unhappy with his life. He used the interent and white activism to escape from his unhappy situation. He incinuated a few times I recall he wasn't exactly too happy how his kids turned out. He also incinuated a few times he didn't exactly make a whole lot of money. Does anybody know what the guy did for a living? He also mentioned he let his body go and gained a ton of weight. In the past I remember him mentioning things weren't all that good with the wife and that was probably due to him not making a whole lot of money and spending way too much time on VNN and white nationalism. It's hard to be an active white nationalsit and be married and make a decent living. A few can do it but it's really hard to combine all 3. When he found out that his wife was cheating on him, the guy obviously snapped. It all became too much and I think he ended it because he was just sick of living the life he was leading. He obviously didn't care about his kids and took the easy way out. Too bad he didn't just GET AWAY from the situation and calm down. He should have gotten a trucking job and cruised the country inorder to get his mind together. Too late now for this and I'll miss him.

Old February 20th, 2008 #299
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
However, what is wrong with their policy of reminding everyone that the world is watching and banning those advocating violent crime? Help me understand this because it seems like a good policy to me.
The simplest explanation would be in jewtree's word 'justify'. Think about it. Some people, even here on VNN, feel that what he did was fine because of what his wife was doing him. I think he should have just left but he was married a long time and we can only surmise that this hurt him a great deal. Nonetheless, at least Alex lets us speak our piece here.

Also, I was listening to a show on vnn with Jim and Alex Linder about Jim's getting banned from SF. Jim and Alex's words about how SF operates will explain it to you even better. As Alex says, they have no feedback mechanism. As for Yankee Jim, he got banned for posting a pic (that I think originated here) in Sustaining Members of Don Black in a speedboat (remember Dominica and Red Dog?).

Old February 20th, 2008 #300
spikeman
Banned

It is truly a time of sorrow to lose such a great and honorable man such as Yankee Jim. He was a man of great courage, dedication and an inspiration to us all. He was such a landmark of White Nationalism that it caused his death to be such a shock to me. His attitude always seemed bulletproof. Yankee Jim was one of my favorite Free Talk Live hosts. His voice and ‘point of fact’ demeanor just always put a smile on my face. I felt a sense of reassurance when I read the section in his last post where he said that “he finally found something he liked to do” in hosting talk radio. I hope someone will archive all of his posts and backup his blog to be hosted somewhere in his honor. I’m sure Yankee Jim put a lot of effort into his research and it would be a shame to have someone wipe it out by pulling his blog or something. I think it would also be a nice idea for VNN to set aside a special memorial section dedicated solely to Yankee Jim’s posts. I really think he would want it that way.
At the same time let us learn from the loss of Yankee Jim. All throughout history great people have fallen due to some Achilles heel. Women, anger, addictions, pride are just a few to name. I know from experience the power a relationship can have over the most logical men. My first marriage was to a 98 lb bundle of dynamite. She was as cute as she was mean (especially when you added alcohol). She just had a way of attracting every ones attention. In bars men would flirt with her, she would piss all over herself due to the attention, then the guy would get the wrong ideas and I’d have to step up and kick his ass. It got to be old. When she finally started actually cheating on me I would systematically go door to door, dragging these bastards out of their houses, bars or cars and either beating them or doing the S&W Model 29 to the forehead trick. One guy would not come out but got too close to his window. I grabbed him and pulled him through his bedroom window, broke his ribs by body slamming him onto a tree root and re-arranged his face a little for good measure. After a while of doing this it finally got through to me that this was not going to change. It wasn’t all their fault. It was what she wanted. Then I got depressed and considered exactly what Yankee Jim did. I really didn’t see any way besides death out of it. I don’t know how or what got me through the depression stage but I realize how powerful and illogical it can influence ones thoughts. (Maybe it was screwing 2 of her sisters and her best friend that got me through it?) I don’t know if there was anything we could have done to help Jim with his struggles, but I hope we all learn something from it and keep a little bit of him with us for the rest of our lives.
It also seems that the Jew is mostly to blame for this tragedy. Without the perversion of our society by the Jew, I would venture to say Yankee Jim would probably have a family that was intact right now. I strongly feel that what Yankee Jim fought so strongly against is what killed him. Let us not let his work be in vain.
Lately I have noticed several of the regular Free Talk Live hosts having trouble in their lives. Let’s all reflect on how lucky we are to have people like Alex, Mark Faust, Stan, Bud White, Mishko etc for taking their time to educate, inform and sometimes entertain us. I really appreciate the pure knowledge they all have provided for me. I always knew niggers were niggers, you could take the bunny out of the jungle but not the jungle out of the bunny (Jim always had a problem with saying that one) and spics were little brown warts on the ass of America. However I never knew the extent of the matter or the hidden Jew agenda until it was revealed to me by these men, including Yankee Jim, who put all their effort forth with no other reward except the hope for the preservation of the White Race.
I have never read or heard anything of his children but I hope they will understand what drove their father to do what he did and perhaps some day forgive him and pick up his legacy and fight what really caused it in the first place.
Godspeed to you Yankee Jim.

Closed Thread

Thread