VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 28th, 2009 #1
Rounder

Default Sacha Baron Cohen Interviews Ron Paul & Me

http://www.slate.com/id/2213882/

You can google "Ron Paul Sacha Baron Cohen" and/or "Glenn Miller Sacha Baron Cohen" and you'll find dozens of links discussing both interviews.

The kike also targetted Pat Buchanan, the Alabama National Guard, and other "entities" to obtain input for his upcoming movie.

Cohen had blonde hair when he interviewed me in my home about a year ago, and presented himself as a German film maker making a documentary. The scenario of his interview with Ron Paul was almost exactly the same as his interview with me, including the kike dropping his pants. But I don't think Ron Paul collected a cash payment of $2,000.00 interview fee, in advance. (The kike's 2 female associates paid me $500.00 days before he arrived, and he ponied up another $1,500.00 when I refused to be interviewed without it.)

I'm thinking lawsuit. I read one report that said the kike was paid something like $42 million bucks by some movie producer (Warner, I think), so obviously he can afford to pay me say a measly $3 or $4 mil.

Old March 28th, 2009 #2
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
The kike also targetted ... the Alabama National Guard
Who aren't at all happy about the situation.

I assume he had you sign a waiver at some point in the interview process. If so you can forget about a lawsuit. What are your damages?

That's not to say you couldn't sue him for the mere harassment that a suit would cause even if you had no chance of winning. It would still cost him a few thousand to defend but would also take up your time and resources. Your cost will vary depending on your ability to file your own pleadings.

Old March 28th, 2009 #3
Nick Succorso

So what was your reaction when he dropped his pants, or will I have to watch the movie to find out?

Old March 28th, 2009 #4
elbwgreez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Succorso View Post
So what was your reaction when he dropped his pants, or will I have to watch the movie to find out?
Cohen apparently pulls the same trick on several people. This probably means only one will make the cut.

Old March 28th, 2009 #5
Horseman

Rounder, how was it that he sought you out to interview? What was the pretense of the interview? If you don't want to disclose this, I understand. didn't you recognize who he was from the Borat movie?

Old March 28th, 2009 #6
Curtis Stone

Would have been funny if Borat had tried that and somebody had pulled a lever and dropped Borat through a trap door into a torture dungeon/execution chamber, like in the movies.

Rounder, I think Andy Warhol was sued for using people in a movie and not paying them a fair rate. Madonna was also sued by people that appeared in her documentary film about herself. I think they both had to pay up.

Last edited by Curtis Stone; March 28th, 2009 at 05:09 PM.

Old March 28th, 2009 #7
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Hopefully, Rounder, you made an ass out of his dialectal antics.

Did you tell the kike what he can do with his shekels?

Last edited by Dale VanderMeer; March 28th, 2009 at 05:14 PM.

Old March 28th, 2009 #8
Rounder

I probably shouldn't go into too much detail because I'm leaning towards a lawsuit. Andrew Goldberg of Court TV has already publicised some of my previous VNNF comments regarding this outrage committed against me and my family.

Last edited by Rounder; March 28th, 2009 at 06:27 PM.

Old March 28th, 2009 #9
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Succorso View Post
Rounder should have kicked him in the balls and said 'that's from israhell' ala MarkInCali.

Old March 28th, 2009 #10
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

RE: Rounder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki Succoxso View Post
I'm sure Rounder's reaction was different than yours would be.
Y'see, Rounder's a HETEROsexual, that means he likes girls.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #11
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Woman sues comedian over 'Bruno' skirmish
Posted: Jun 03, 2009 1:58 PM EDT Updated: Jun 03, 2009 2:00 PM EDT

LANCASTER, CA (AP) - A woman is suing NBC Universal and comedian Sacha Baron Cohen, claiming a bit for Cohen's upcoming film, "Bruno," left her disabled.

Richelle Olson claims she was severely injured after a struggle with Cohen during a charity bingo tournament. She claims Cohen used vulgar language during the game, then struggled with her when she tried to reclaim the microphone.

The lawsuit, which seeks more than $25,000 in damages, was filed May 22 in Lancaster, Calif., which is about 70 miles north of downtown Los Angeles. It says Olson fell after retreating to a side room, hitting her head on the concrete floor. It states Olson now has to use a wheelchair or cane.

Phone messages left for Cohen and the film's publicists weren't immediately returned Wednesday.

(Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

http://www.wave3.com/Global/story.asp?S=10471977

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #12
The Bobster
Banned

I take it the kike's asshole has healed from the peroxide burn.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #13
Peer Fischer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
Didn't you recognize who he was from the Borat movie?
Cohen's "Bruno" character looks totally different from his "Borat" character. Thus:

Bruno (two versions)

Borat

Bruno is a fictional character played by Sacha Baron Cohen who first appeared during short sketches on The Paramount Comedy Channel in 1998, before reappearing on Da Ali G Show. Following the success of Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan, Universal Studios acquired the rights to make a Bruno film.

Bruno, who has no known surname, is a homosexual character claiming to be a reporter from an Austrian television station and interviews unsuspecting guests about topics such as fashion, entertainment, celebrities and homosexuality, with an emphasis on the latter as each interview progresses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruno_(character)

Last edited by Peer Fischer; June 3rd, 2009 at 08:28 PM.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #14
Peer Fischer

Jew Sascha Baron Cohen out of character:

With wife Isla Fisher and baby:

Old June 3rd, 2009 #15
J.E.

Here is Ron paul laughing about the incident. Laugh, but sue.

YouTube - Ron Paul discusses his Bruno appearance
If Al Queda had a sense of humor, what sort of jokes would they tell?

If Muslim terrorists were using laughter to destroy us, their comic style and approach would be indiscernable from the Jews'.

take out All the phony laugh tracks, and repost it on youtube, that's all you gotta do.

Is there enough fake laughter in this clip?

Old June 3rd, 2009 #16
Peer Fischer

(I don't watch MTV so this is the first I've heard of this story below ....)

MTV confirms the 'Bruno'-Eminem butt stunt was staged

LOS ANGELES - There was nothing spontaneous about Rapper Eminem's cheek-to-cheek confrontation with Bruno at the MTV Movie Awards Sunday night, the show's lead writer said. It was all pre-arranged.

"Yes, the Bruno/Eminem incident was staged," writer Scott Aukerman posted on his personal blog on Tumblr.com. "That's all anyone wants to talk about, so let's get it out of the way," he wrote. "They rehearsed it at dress and yes, it went as far as it did on the live show then."

The incident ignited a raging online debate over whether Eminem was completely ambushed or if he was in on it. Viewers wondered if he knew the full extent to which comedian Sacha Baron Cohen - in character as gay fashionista Bruno - would eclipse his face with a full moon pinched together with a white jockstrap.

Eminem, a critically acclaimed actor who starred in the movie "8 Mile," convincingly snapped "Get this m-----f----r off of me," and stormed out of the Gibson Amphitheater in Universal City, Calif.

The lack of official comments from Eminem, Cohen or MTV in the immediate aftermath added fuel to the Internet firestorm.

But longtime MTV viewers know Eminem has a history with awards show comedians that dates back to his notorious, unscripted battle with Triumph the Insult Comic Dog - a puppet operated by comedy writer Robert Smigel - at the 2002 MTV Video Music Awards. After that incident, Eminem poked fun at his alleged temper casting Triumph in one of his music videos.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...as_staged.html

Old June 3rd, 2009 #17
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
Eminem, a critically acclaimed actor who starred in the movie "8 Mile,"
Acclaimed by whom?

Old June 3rd, 2009 #18
J.E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post
(I don't watch MTV so this is the first I've heard of this story below ....)

The incident ignited a raging online debate over whether Eminem was completely ambushed or if he was in on it. Viewers wondered if he knew the full extent to which comedian Sacha Baron Cohen - in character as gay fashionista Bruno - would eclipse his face with a full moon pinched together with a white jockstrap.
well it might be worth watching 30 seconds of it to see this faggot's dick land on the silly wigger's face.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #19
Peer Fischer

Frakking Twilight got "Best Movie" award from MTV? That piece of crap?

Not that I needed any justification for refusing to watch that shit nigger channel for the past ten years, but this is one more.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #20
J.E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post
Frakking Twilight got "Best Movie" award from MTV? That piece of crap?

Not that I needed any justification for refusing to watch that shit nigger channel for the past ten years, but this is one more.
Twilight won because MTV is being marketed to neurotic, vulnerable 8-12 year old white girl who's parents don't love eachother anymore, because of their filthy lifestyles they lead when THEY were teenagers, watching MTV. they lure them in with some white pretty boy then shove the niggers down their throats, literally.

People wonder why the only intelligent tween girls left 'cut', they feel a compulsion to kill themselves. The answer is jews, faggots, and Niggers.

Tags
bruno, duped, glenn miller, kikes, ron paul, sacha baron cohen, tjb

Thread