Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 6th, 2023 #61
Planck

Default Dr William Luther Pierce -The Wrecking of Our Schools -The Lesson of Haiti

Dr William Luther Pierce -The Wrecking of Our Schools -The Lesson of Haiti

Alternative Video Link

Dr William Luther Pierce -The Wrecking of Our Schools -The Lesson of Haiti

This month the last of the United Nations "peacekeeping" troops in Haiti will leave, and the Haitians will be given yet another chance to try to govern themselves. The "peacekeepers" occupied Haiti, along with 23,000 U.S. troops, three years ago, in order to force the government of General Raoul Cedras to resign so that a Clinton favorite, Jean-Bertrand Aristide, could be installed as president.

The reasons presented to the American public for this interference in Haiti's affairs were that General Cedras was a "dictator" and that he didn't respect the "human rights" of the Haitians. Mr. Clinton's friend Aristide, on the other hand, was said to be a "democrat" and a respecter of human rights.

Actually, Aristide is a former priest turned Marxist whose idea of respecting human rights is to incite mobs of his supporters to murder his political opponents by breaking their arms, wiring a gasoline-soaked tire around their necks, and burning them to death -- a procedure known as "necklacing." Well, that's about par for making a country safe for democracy the United Nations way!

Old November 7th, 2023 #62
Planck

Default Dr William Luther Pierce -The Tragedy Of Chautauqua County -Exposing the Warmongers

Dr William Luther Pierce -The Tragedy Of Chautauqua County -Exposing the Warmongers

Alternative Video Link

Dr William Luther Pierce -The Tragedy Of Chautauqua County -Exposing the Warmongers

A few weeks ago we were treated to yet another case of a Black sexual predator with AIDS infecting as many White girls as possible with his lethal disease by having sex with them.

Nushawn Williams, a small-time drug dealer, car thief, armed robber, and would-be "rap artist," liked to take the bus from his Brooklyn, New York, neighborhood to Chautauqua County in the mostly White, western part of New York state and find young White girls to seduce.

He had sex with a large number of White schoolgirls in the county, some as young as 13, and infected many of them with the AIDS virus. When AIDS cases began showing up among schoolgirls in the county, public health officials became alarmed.

They didn't tell the police what they knew about the Black AIDS carrier who had been infecting the girls, however, because the homosexual lobby, which is politically very powerful in New York, had persuaded the legislature to pass a law making it illegal to release information about AIDS carriers, even to the police.

Finally, as the number of young girls infected by Nushawn Williams continued growing, health officials went to a judge and got permission to inform the police and the public about him. The case finally hit the newspapers in early November, where it made quite a sensation.

Old November 14th, 2023 #63
Planck

Default Dr William Luther Pierce -What Is a Patriot to Do -The White Farmers of Zimbabwe

Dr William Luther Pierce -What Is a Patriot to Do -The White Farmers of Zimbabwe

Alternative Video Link

Dr William Luther Pierce -What Is a Patriot to Do -The White Farmers of Zimbabwe

A year ago, just after Mr. Clinton had rented out the bedrooms in the White House often enough, had sold enough cemetery plots in Arlington National Cemetery, and had raked in enough welllaundered cash from Buddhist nuns and Chinese gangsters to get himself re-elected, he appointed an all-Jewish national security and foreign policy team to his cabinet.

One member of this team claimed to have discovered that she is a Jewess only after she had been appointed secretary of state. Perhaps the idea behind that little ploy was to convince the American public that Mr. Clinton hadn't realized he was appointing all Jews to the most important positions in his cabinet.

Perhaps it was intended to fool the voters into believing that the President was free to appoint a Gentile to the top foreign policy position if he wanted to, and that he thought he had appointed a Gentile as secretary of state.

Madeleine Albright's Jewishness would have become public knowledge anyway, because everyone but the voters already knew she was a Jewess, so why not make it seem like a big surprise to Mr. Clinton and throw the public off the scent?

Old November 18th, 2023 #64
Planck

Default Dr William Luther Pierce -Brainwashing Our Children -Toward a Sane Society

Dr William Luther Pierce -Brainwashing Our Children -Toward a Sane Society

Alternative Video Link

Alternative Video Link

Last week a member of the organization I head, the National Alliance, sent me something his nine-year-old daughter had brought home from school. He lives in Macon, Georgia, and his daughter is a fourth grader at a private school there.

Last week her class went on a field trip to visit a Black museum in Macon and learn a bit about Black history. The museum is the federally funded Tubman African American Museum. It's supported by our tax dollars.

It is named after Harriet Tubman, a Black slave who was employed by Abolitionist organizations in the North during the period just before the Civil War to induce other slaves in the South to leave their plantations and head north along the so-called "Underground Railroad." Sometimes she used a revolver to coax those who weren't sure they wanted to go.

The White fourth graders visiting the museum got a little sermon about the wickedness of slavery and of White people for having imposed it on Blacks. They also had a lecture on the history and accomplishments of Negroes, and each was handed a sheet headed "African American Inventor's" (sic) listing 120 or so things supposedly invented by Blacks.

Old December 14th, 2023 #65
Planck

Default Dr William Luther Pierce -The Criminal in the White House -Thoughts on Free Trade

Dr William Luther Pierce -The Criminal in the White House -Thoughts on Free Trade

Alternative Video Link

Dr William Luther Pierce -The Criminal in the White House -Thoughts on Free Trade

Alternative Video Link

Well, I've waited three weeks, and although there has been a little news released on this subject, it's been nowhere near enough. They briefly mentioned the especially shocking case of Larry Lawrence, and now it looks as if they're going to drop the subject and hope that the public forgets about it. So let me remind you of the details of the Larry Lawrence case.

He was a filthyrich Jewish real estate developer, with $300 million in the bank, who died of cancer in January 1996, at the age of 69. During the Second World War Lawrence had dodged the draft, just as Bill Clinton did during the Vietnam war. Much of Lawrence's real estate was in San Diego, however. And San Diego -- at least White, non-Mexican, San Diego -- is a military town.

Lawrence was rankled by the fact that he could not break into San Diego's good society, no matter how much money he accumulated. The reason was undoubtedly Lawrence's extraordinarily loud and pushy Jewishness. Even his best friends describe him as exceptionally obnoxious. But Lawrence thought that the problem was his lack of military service, so he invented a war record for himself.

He claimed he had served in the merchant marine during the Second World War and had been seriously wounded when his ship was torpedoed. He also gave lots of money to the Democratic Party.

Old January 18th, 2024 #66
Planck

Default Dr William Luther Pierce -Why Society Is Nuts -Jews and the White Slave

Dr William Luther Pierce -Why Society Is Nuts -Jews and the White Slave

Alternative Video Link

Alternative Video Link

Steven Spielberg's pseudo-historical film about a 19th-century mutiny and massacre aboard a Spanish slave ship, Amistad, and the subsequent trial of the Black mutineers is being praised by the reviewers.

Spielberg, one of the wealthiest and most successful of Hollywood's Jewish film makers, is also being praised by his kinsmen in various so-called "human rights" organizations for using his propaganda skills to sensitize White, Gentile audiences to the horrors of slavery and make them feel just a little more guilty for treating non-Whites so badly in the past.

What the film doesn't mention, of course, is that Spielberg's Jewish kinsmen owned many, though not all, of the ships involved in the 18th- and 19th-century Atlantic trade in Black slaves and, in fact, played a very prominent role in bringing Black slaves to America.

The film tends to steer one away from blaming anyone for slavery except White Gentiles. This bit of misdirection is interesting in light of the fact that Jews have been dominant in the slave trade since at least Roman times -- especially the trade in White slaves.

Jewish slave dealers followed Caesar's armies everywhere -- into Gaul, into Germany, and into other northern lands -- eager to buy as slaves all of the captives of the Romans -- especially the female captives.

Old February 10th, 2024 #67
Planck

Default Dr William Luther Pierce -Responding to Evil -A Question of Sanity

Dr William Luther Pierce -Responding to Evil -A Question of Sanity

Alternative Video Link

Alternative Video Link

If you have been reading Free Speech for very long, you know that I nearly always focus on concrete facts, on hard news, on analyzing and interpreting what's happening in the world. I don't often deal with abstractions or with philosophical questions -- but sometimes I do. I hope you'll forgive me if I do so again.

In fact, I will get into some concrete, factual matters, but first I want to pose an abstract question. When a person observes behavior all around him that seems crazy, that seems insane, how does he know that it is not he himself who is insane rather than the people around him?

When other people are doing and saying things which seem wholly unreasonable, how does he know that he is not the one who is unreasonable instead of the other people? Do we have any absolute standard by which to judge such matters?

Let me give a specific example of this problem. I have stated, both explicitly and implicitly, on a large number of occasions my belief that Blacks, or Negroes, or Afro-Americans, or whatever you want to call them, are inferior as a race to Whites, or European Americans, in the innate abilities involved in building and maintaining a civilization.

That is, I've claimed that Whites are smarter and more creative than Blacks.

Thread