Default Why was James T Kirk banned?

I see that the VNN member James T Kirk has been banned:

https://vnnforum.com/member.php?u=24754

May I ask why?

Old November 3rd, 2018 #2
ColdFire
Banned

Cool He probably was like "Beam me up , Scotty" , dude

Guess what , pal , I asked myself the same question and was about to ask it here , yet , you were first

I tracked his posts ( not because I generally like to "put an eye on people" , just because I wondered about his banning ) and I ask myself what went wrong . .

Sad thing is , once your account on a forum has been disabled forever you will never be able to come back / post under that name again ( oh , I know some people try to re-register under different names , may one think about that what one wants . . .)

Shame . .

I liked the guy . .

Should you read this . .

Old November 3rd, 2018 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I see that the VNN member James T Kirk has been banned:

https://vnnforum.com/member.php?u=24754

May I ask why?
he was just a troublemaker.

ive said, this is 100% dictatorship rules now.

you want to sit here and make trouble between people. good luck. if i see it, i'll ban you.

disaagree, state your opinion, that's fine. if you want to go into every thread and post stupid pics, or embaraasing pics of people in movement you dont like, fuck you.

there are too many losers out there, they can stay away

Old November 3rd, 2018 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

use a fake name here at VNN, you got absolute fucking kelvin zero leeway if you want to start troublemaking too. and if i guess wrongn about a solid, too bad, that's the point: i'm not wasting time guessing about your motives

if you're into science fition, that already proves you're a fag, any many fags are also pedos.

no joke - vox day has written quite a bit about this: sci-fi writers and that community are hugely overlapped with pedophiles

Old November 3rd, 2018 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Cool Stardate November '18 and Captain Kirk is missing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

you want to sit here and make trouble between people. good luck. if i see it, i'll ban you.

disaagree, state your opinion, that's fine. if you want to go into every thread and post stupid pics, or embaraasing pics of people in movement you dont like, fuck you.

Quote:
use a fake name here at VNN, you got absolute fucking kelvin zero leeway if you want to start troublemaking too. and if i guess wrongn about a solid, too bad, that's the point: i'm not wasting time guessing about your motives

if you're into science fition, that already proves you're a fag, any many fags are also pedos.

no joke - vox day has written quite a bit about this: sci-fi writers and that community are hugely overlapped with pedophiles
Frustrated ?

Well , if so , I can understand.

Most internet forums today are swirling with trolls.

And that in a supposed age where private sphere online practically equals zero and the NSA can look over your shoulders ( especially in social networks . .)

Strange.

Concerning Mister Kirk , you may have had your motives Alex . .

( by the way , maybe soon a "Jean-Luc Picard" will appear here ? . . .)

B / c . . .

J / k . .

Oh ,and while I have mentioned the two above gentlemen ( Wint , Kidd ) , no offense but I don't think everybody into Sci-Fi is a homo . . .

Me being a die-hard Star Wars fan and Ray Allan a devoted Trekkie , we certainly aren't lol . . . as may be visible by the "Stereotypes about females" thread . . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551145

Old November 3rd, 2018 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
by the way , maybe soon a "Jean-Luc Picard" will appear here ?
. . or any character from the Star Trek universe ?

There are many . .

Not that much of a Star Trek fan though . .

Gotta ask Ray . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...71#post2252171

lol

As it happens our friend Kirk also involved himself into the thread in question . .

Old November 3rd, 2018 #7
ColdFire
Banned

Talking

. . on a side note , though , Kirk .

Take it easy.

You were just banned.

They may have lined you up and shot . . .

J / k of course , the fact of people getting "banned" made me think of the penalties in old Czarist Russia.

. . it would appear you had to take the trans siberian railroad . . .

Old November 4th, 2018 #8
Stewart Meadows

Quote:

I see. Thank you for taking the time to reply to my OP, Alex.

Quote:

I've never heard this bizarre claim before. I'm a huge science fiction fan; Star Wars and Star Trek – and also Marvel comics and anime – have always been an extremely important part of my life, and I'm neither a homosexual nor a pedophile. But I respect your opinion.

Old November 4th, 2018 #9
ColdFire
Banned

. . . . as it happens I remember the first post I read from him on this forum . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...43#post2249143

He had a certain creative posting style ( don't really know what would make him a troublemaker , yet I'll take Alex' word )

Quote:
I've never heard this bizarre claim before. I'm a huge science fiction fan; Star Wars and Star Trek – and also Marvel comics and anime – have always been an extremely important part of my life, and I'm neither a homosexual nor a pedophile. But I respect your opinion.
Don't worry . .

I never took you for one .

Though I remember you once admitting to having liked 'homo music' in your youth . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...42#post2250142

I have to say though , nowadays there are so many homos in the music scene , it'd be hard to avoid them . .

J / k pal , I myself do not like to admit it yet certain homo artists just happen to make catchy music . .

Even though for a long time I didn't recognize Prince's homosexuality , despite his . . ahemm . . "extravagant" style . .

Old November 4th, 2018 #10
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post

I'm just joking. I love your posts, your humor and the fact that you always seem to find the perfect pictures for every situation. I'm glad you're a member of this forum.

Old November 4th, 2018 #11
ColdFire
Banned

Cool No beef , I recognize humour . .

Quote:

. . . or to put it a bit more . . ahemm . . sophisticated . . . .

Thy laying down with kin of thy same gender , thy sodomy shall punished . . . .

Or to put it in , well , "less baffling language" . .

No worries man , one might as well use "less relevant" ( not meaning that you weren't justified asking about the ban , just meaning that it's a "side topic" . .) to make some fun . .

. . even though it's just joking it pains my heart to post a pic of 'Judge Judy' . .

Bwahahaha!

Quote:
I'm just joking. I love your posts, your humor and the fact that you always seem to find the perfect pictures for every situation. I'm glad you're a member of this forum.

For your information , I like to do graphics in my spare time ( as a hobby though . . . .) as I was already asked in this thread.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...85#post2249685

Thanks for your words

Old November 4th, 2018 #12
Robbie Key

He made some quite rude references to the whole Parrott/Heimbach situation whilst being anonymous himself.

We operate by a code here that is basically: if you're anonymous, which is fine, you are expected to be doubly honest with matters regarding public figures such as Parrott and Heimbach for instance.

Snide shit about the "Heimbach-maneuver" and such won't go unpunished here. Especially not at such an early stage of your posting 'career' on here. Not even 100 posts in and still posting shit like that. Why bother?

I'll present an example of how I think it works. Look at Andrew Anglin. To call him a cuck that is sucking Republican dick at this point is fine. But if you say that he's a pedophile or a secret Jew or whatever - that's not acceptable on here.

Last edited by Robbie Key; November 4th, 2018 at 05:18 PM.

Old November 4th, 2018 #13
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
He made some quite rude references to the whole Parrott/Heimbach situation whilst being anonymous himself.

We operate by a code here that is basically: if you're anonymous, which is fine, you are expected to be doubly honest with matters regarding public figures such as Parrott and Heimbach for instance.

Snide shit about the "Heimbach-maneuver" and such won't go unpunished here. Especially not at such an early stage of your posting 'career' on here. Not even 100 posts in and still posting shit like that. Why bother?
Hmmmm . .

It would appear some people give themselves some liberities online which they in real life they probably would have to cross the Rubicon for . .

I'm not out to cut people of their liberties yet what some people allow themselves online . .

. . which in turn gives NWO agencies such as NSA the 'justification' to watch over us . .

Old November 4th, 2018 #14
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
After Linder wrote his reply to me, I went through Kirk's posting history and found the post that you're talking about, and I agree that he crossed the line.

Quote:
Let me just say that I'm pretty sure I know who James T Kirk is in real life since I immediately recognized his writing style and behavior. He's a well-known person who has posted here before, as well as on other free speech forums, and who has often attacked and smeared prominent White Nationalists like David Duke, William Pierce and Alex Linder. So yes, he's definitely a troublemaker (although I'm not going to reveal his identity since that would be against the rules).

By the way, Robbie, is it true that Linder has made you a moderator?

Old November 4th, 2018 #15
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
After Linder wrote his reply to me, I went through Kirk's posting history and found the post that you're talking about, and I agree that he crossed the line.
Think I found it too . .

Since I've already mentioned Russian penalties in post # 7, well , might have been a thing of the Commies , but how 'bout giving him some re-education ?

His choice of words . .boah ! !

Quote:
Let me just say that I'm pretty sure I know who James T Kirk is in real life since I immediately recognized his writing style and behavior. He's a well-known person who has posted here before, as well as on other free speech forums, and who has often attacked and smeared prominent White Nationalists like David Duke, William Pierce and Alex Linder.
Hell of a detective work you did.

Quote:
So yes, he's definitely a troublemaker (although I'm not going to reveal his identity since that would be against the rules).
. . . really?

Not even if people say "please"?

No beef dude , can understand.

Quote:
By the way, Robbie, is it true that Linder has made you a moderator?
Rob seems very knowledgeable about the rules ,noticed that too.

Didn't notice the word 'moderator' below his screen name though ?

Old November 6th, 2018 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I see. Thank you for taking the time to reply to my OP, Alex.

it isn't my opinion it's facts you arent aware of

Old November 6th, 2018 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Frustrated ?
The delete button works when i press it. What basis would I have for frustration?

Just letting people know to help them dispose of their time.

Old November 6th, 2018 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

Yes, I made Robbie Key a moderator. He understands how I think and has self-control. Those are key elements in being a good moderator. Not too much moderation needed but if Gab is truly gone or gelded, I'll be posting here more often.

Old November 6th, 2018 #19
Crowe

Quote:
No offense, but there are good reasons for making the claim. Fans of all people should know that shows like Star Trek and Star Wars shoehorned Cultural Marxism, and Loxism to the masses, and have even brought these ideas some popularity.

And anime? Not a fan. Whenever I think of anime, the first thing that comes to mind are weeaboo manchildren posting under little anime girl avatars all over the internet. Many of them appear to have pedophilic tendencies. You can see this in how they sexualize flat chested anime girls. Nobody in their right mind should view that as healthy.

And Marvel? They've always been a liberal company. Just take a look at what they're doing recently with these super hero queero movies.

As WNs, we're supposed to attack anti-White cultural influences, and that includes Star Trek, Star Wars, etc.

For the life of me, I can't understand how someone can claim to hate jewed media, yet are a-ok with it as long as it's done in the form of Science Fiction, or with flashy graphics in movies. Shouldn't we be attacking this garbage?

And I'm not saying this to offend you personally, but that's my opinion.

Last edited by Crowe; November 6th, 2018 at 03:51 PM.

Old November 6th, 2018 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator

well i wasnt aware either, i'm not talking about the usual jew agenda promoted in the top tv series but sci-fi literature. search sci fi and fox day - a lot of the writers historically and today are into kids. he's written a lot about this

Thread