VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 18th, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Judeo-communist terms for anti-White

Until we invented it, there was no term for the hatred jews have for non-jews, Aryans in particularly. Now there is: loxism.

The most successful political coinage in the history of the world is racism, a term that is fair odds to produce the genocide of the fair race by means of intimdating it out of defending itself.

Racism appears to refer to certain views held by Whites, but upon closer inspection, it is simply a hate term for the entire White race. Since jews control the media, and since they are loxists, they can speak in ostensibly neutral language, or in codes, rather than admit what they are doing directly. The following are but some of the terms anti-White jews, loxists, use to describe themselves and their activities. Rather than frankly admit they hate whites and seek their destruction, jews refer to themselves/their activities as:

human rights
anti-fascist
democratic

All these have one meaning: reducing the scope, dignity and political power of the White man. Taking from him whatever can be taken, turning it over to jews and the mud majority - and spitting on the White man in thanks. Jews pervert or invent whichever terms they require to hide the fact that they and the coloreds they use to despoil white society are feeding on our race, while occasionally lifting their bloody jaws from our carcass long enough to stream out a few insults.

Old October 9th, 2010 #2
Trevor Dermott

Quote:
Until we invented it, there was no term for the hatred jews have for non-jews, Aryans in particularly. Now there is: loxism.
Why not just call that hatred what it is? It's not "loxism," it's "semitism."

Of course there are plenty of "logical" reasons why this makes no sense, but when we are discussing the technical matters of perception, why not just use the term that's already been assigned?

"Are you an anti-semite?" Yes, we are opposed to semitism, which is the hatred of gentiles that the jewish supremacists exhibit.

This would not be reasonable in many other situations - "anti-racist" makes sense because "racism" is already stigmatized. But "anti-semitism", well, no one has defined "semitism" yet.

Old October 9th, 2010 #3
Trevor Dermott

To follow up right-quick... just what the hell is "semitism" anyway?

Is there a ready definition?

Old November 10th, 2010 #4
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Philosemitism, that which is so shamelessly practiced by bootlicking goys such as Beck, Hannity, and O'Reilly over at the neocon Lox News Channel, is the appropriate term, Trevor.

And though I do like the term you coined, Alex, the career-ending, socially-ostracizing scarlet letter "A" (as in antisemitism) has served the jew well over the past few decades. It scares the ever-living shit out of all those tarred with that brush. And, as the recently-deceased Joe Sobran once said, "An antisemite used to mean someone who hated jews. Now it means someone who is hated by jews."

Matt

feels good to be back...

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; November 10th, 2010 at 01:57 PM.

Old November 14th, 2010 #5
C.I.C.

Default All sides of the dialectic are controlled by Jews

The other side of the Judeo/Commie terms for anti white are the AshkeNAZI terms for anti white: "untermensh"= Slav, Serb, Russian, Belorussian, Pole, Czech, Slovak etc. Slavs are the white niggers, remember revisionists.

Old November 14th, 2010 #6
C.I.C.

Default Nikola Tesla

The untermenshen would include Nikola Tesla and Mihajlo Pupin. Stop using their inventions and technology if you are a Hiterlian Aryan.

Old November 14th, 2010 #7
Armstrong
Banned

The Jewish religion is a supremacist religion, believing they are to rule the whole world and all that is within it with an iron rod. There are many Jews who are 'anti goyish', (non Jewish) or anti goyim.

If Jews want antisemitism to end, they will have to make some major changes, but so far they show no signs of doing so. Appropriate encouragement may be necessary to convince them of the evil of their ways.

I like that word, 'loxism'. Hope you don't mind if I use it now and then.

Old November 15th, 2010 #8
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicero View Post
Slavs are the white niggers, remember revisionists.
Is that right?

First off, I suggest that you make the effort to find out just what it is that revisionists do and don't believe. Revisionists doubt, or deny altogether, the official, etched-in-granite version of the Hoax fable as told by the jew. Nowhere have I seen any of them refer to Slavs as "white niggers", or any other derogatory term for that matter.

There are others who will say that it is the Italians (such as yourself...Cicero?) and Greeks who are the white niggers, as you so eloquently put it, and then there are those who will claim that it is the Irish (more than a few Englishmen are of that opinion). And, across the pond here in the US, there are those who say that Southerners, those "trailer-trash, backwoods hicks", are the real white niggers. Where does it all end?

I don't care whether you're a White man of the Nordic, Alpine, or Mediterranean variety, whether you're a Southerner or a Northerner, the fact remains that you are indeed just that: White.

It's attitudes such as this that the jew just loves to encourage and exploit. It very neatly fractionalizes an embryonic movement into a mob of infighting imbeciles, thereby making it that much harder for us to organize into an effective whole to be seriously reckoned with. Naturally, this results in making it that much easier for jews to manage and quell any potential threats to their supremacy in the West. This constant bickering and divisiveness among our people must end, and end soon, if we're ever going to amount to anything more than a laughingstock; one that serves no other purpose than to amuse the parasite.

Old November 15th, 2010 #9
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Armstrong View Post

If Jews want antisemitism to end, they will have to make some major changes, but so far they show no signs of doing so.
But that's just it: jews, organized jewry anyway, don't want to put an end to antisemitism (either real or imagined). Their elites know that it's the glue that binds -- if there's no fear of a neo-Nazi resurgence jews just might *gasp* assimilate among the goyim...and we can't have that, can we?

Old November 15th, 2010 #10
MarkP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Until we invented it, there was no term for the hatred jews have for non-jews, Aryans in particularly.
what about Judaism ?

Old November 16th, 2010 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
And though I do like the term you coined, Alex, the career-ending, socially-ostracizing scarlet letter "A" (as in antisemitism) has served the jew well over the past few decades. It scares the ever-living shit out of all those tarred with that brush. And, as the recently-deceased Joe Sobran once said, "An antisemite used to mean someone who hated jews. Now it means someone who is hated by jews."
Sobran was being clever. The truth is, no one ever hated jews for being jews. They were hated 2,000 years ago for the same reasons they're hated today. Now granted, they have behaved the same way for so long that it has "gone to seed," as the unjustly imprisoned Ed Steele likes to say. At some point, thousands of years ago I would guess, the distinction between what a jew is and what it does ceased to matter. Jews have been jews at least since the writing has been used to record history. I really doubt there was ever a time when the term jew didn't carry a negative connotation.

It's claimed the modern term 'anti-semitism' was invented by a non-jew named Marr, i think a German. That doesn't matter. What matters is the use of the term. Jews have used it to manipulate politics ever since. What matters from our perspective is that the term should never be used by our people, as this legitimizes it. PhDs like Macdonald are particularly prone to making this most basic mistake. It's not like there is ever a distinction made between opposition to the things do jews do and hating jews. If you oppose any jew or any item on the jews' agenda, if you even let your lapdog tinkle in the jew's flower bed, you are for now and all times, along with your heirs and assigns, an "anti-semite" ooooh. I repeat, any use of the term hurts our side.

There is no term except loxism for the hatred jews have for Whites, which hatred actually exists and is held by many people with real power, the exact opposite of 'antisemitism,' which is invented out of whole cloth by the jews. Yes, they didnt make the term, but they made it known worldwide through their media lying. They popularized it and made it a living thing in the fool public's imagination, as an integral part of their lie-campaign to make average people believe jews are a tiny, victimized minority deserving special help. Anyone on our side should never use the term, not even in jest.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 16th, 2010 at 08:16 PM.

Old November 17th, 2010 #12
Trevor Dermott

The term "anti-semite" is everywhere, but I've yet to hear "semitism" used even once in public discourse to describe typical jewish behavior (though I recall ViJay Prozack used it once in an essay).

The point is that using "semitism" to describe what the jews do will force the listener to deconstruct the word, which at present simply translates in the common mind as "irrational jew hater". The jews made a mistake in that they never bothered to define "semitism".

Pointing out with real world examples that "semitism" is the hatred and manipulation of goyim by jews will force thought on the average listener. The accusation that one is actually opposed to and wants to resist jewish behavior - "anti-semite" - will cease to carry weight and start to become a positive.

It's semitism when the ZOG navy encourages blondes to bed down with niggers.
It was semitism when the jews attacked the USS Liberty.
It's semitism when jews make up holocaust fairy tales and use them to extort billions from Germany.

Admittedly, the word "loxism" carries more punch when spoken.

Old November 18th, 2010 #13
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

To be an "anti" simply means that you're opposed to one thing in particular, such as a group, a party, a policy, an action, an -ism, whatever. The prefix in itself doesn't explicitly denote a "hatred" of anything at all. For instance, you can say that you're anti-communist, anti-religious, anti-American, anti-elitist, anti-papist, etc. etc. You can even say that you're an antibiotic who's anti-freeze, but none of this by definition means that you hate whatever it is that you're against. Now a racist may "hate" Whites or hispanics or asians or blacks, but being anti-black or anti-hispanic, for example, doesn't necessarily mean that you, because you just so happen to have strong feelings against one of the two groups, base your opinions solely on an individual's color or physical characteristics. It can very well be interpreted as meaning that you're against a specific group's decadent behavorial patterns; their proclivity to commit crime, to leech off the sweat of others, or the corrosive effects that they have on Eurocentric society and culture. All this may seem like hair-splitting, but you'll see where I'm going with this in just a minute.

There is of course one exception to the rule: anti-semitism. By anyone's definition in our jewified society, this term translates as hate personified; the jew himself, naturally, sees to that. Through clever and careful manipulation of that malleable lump of silly putty known as the American mindset, he has managed in just a few short decades to convince the gullible goyim that any criticism at all, any opposition to, hell, any questioning of his motives, plans or actions is tantamount to a declaration of war against his "international nation." It's construed as being nothing less than sheer hatred of, and vicious animosity toward, God's Perpetually Picked-on People. And once branded with that red-hot antisemite iron, my friend, all your "yeah buts" and "it's like this you see(s)" amount to absolutely nothing. You may attempt to enter a plea bargain such as, "Well, yes, I may be a tad anti-semitic, but it's not that I don't like jews per se, I just don't approve of what they do", but it's not going to do you the least bit of good -- you're fucked, period. You might as well kiss your career, friends, neighbors, and ass goodbye.

When all's said and done, you've really got to hand it to the Great Deceiver (no, not Satan. He's a two-bit punk amateur compared to the jew). He's performed his job extremely well. Today the American lemming reflexively defines "genocide" as Holocaust, "evil" as Hitler, "racist" as White, and "jews" as The Light unto the Nations, God's Chosen People, and The Benefactors of Mankind (take your pick, goy-toy, you've got options on this one). Ultimately it is he, the jew, who's been "chosen" by the servile goyim to play the role of arbitrator when it comes to defining all terms social, political, and cultural; his is the final word. Just where the hell do you think p.c. euphemisms such as "multiculturalism", "diversity", "affirmative action", "undocumented worker", "alternative lifestyle" and "people of color", to name but a few, originate from anyway? They wouldn't have become part of the American lexicon if the jew hadn't authorized their usage, given his official okie-dokie.

Kudos to you, jew, kudos to you. I'd be more than honored if you'd permit me the privelege of toasting you, no, not in an oven (don't I wish), but with a glass of Manischewitz. Better yet, how's about I just smash the goddamned bottle over your fucking head?! Cocksucker...

which reminds me...Say, Alex, how are you with the idea of referring to loxists as loxuckers? Or would you prefer to save that one for the jew fags...you know, the heblews?

Old November 19th, 2010 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor Dermott View Post
The term "anti-semite" is everywhere, but I've yet to hear "semitism" used even once in public discourse to describe typical jewish behavior (though I recall ViJay Prozack used it once in an essay).

The point is that using "semitism" to describe what the jews do will force the listener to deconstruct the word, which at present simply translates in the common mind as "irrational jew hater". The jews made a mistake in that they never bothered to define "semitism".

Pointing out with real world examples that "semitism" is the hatred and manipulation of goyim by jews will force thought on the average listener. The accusation that one is actually opposed to and wants to resist jewish behavior - "anti-semite" - will cease to carry weight and start to become a positive.

It's semitism when the ZOG navy encourages blondes to bed down with niggers.
It was semitism when the jews attacked the USS Liberty.
It's semitism when jews make up holocaust fairy tales and use them to extort billions from Germany.

Admittedly, the word "loxism" carries more punch when spoken.
You're not wrong. In theory any number of existing or slightly modified terms could be used. I put some thought into loxism. Unlike most of my coinages it is purely utilitarian; there is no cleverness or beauty in it, just usefulness. But the usefulness is only potential - to work it would have to be used by as many people as possible. The right way to go would be for all true WN to decide which term they were going to use, and use it. And over time, they would force that term into the junkmedia discourse. But what we have instead is homosexuals and fangirls and the PhDs writing articles copying what I wrote a decade ago on just this subject, and then ignoring the word I created and pretending the very concept was original. Those concerned with respectability are very rarely honorable. Which is -- as I am honest I will tell you since you wouldn't know it on your own and if I were one of the high-roaders I would fake it for the glory -- a twist on Mencken's saying that moral men were seldom honorable. Whenever the concern is for the external and the internal is more or less ignored, you're dealing with a white nigger. As I've said many times, most whites are niggers - the visible and external is everything to them because they have nothing internally - no art sense, brains or genuine behavioral standards.

The term 'anti-semitism,' like 'racism' and every other term used by the jews is a direct attack on Whites - a direct attack that must be met by a verbal counter attack. I truly believe I am the only person on the face of the earth who is not a jew who understands this. Even WN and PhDs simply cannot grasp the nature of verbal warfare, no matter how many million times I explain it to them.

The fucking thickness of our people is frankly incredible. Just the same old doddering cowlike obliviousness, decade after decade.

To beat the jews, you have to be quicker than the jews. Smarter, sharper, harder. And really, if you have those things, they're not that hard to beat. They're not really very smart. Their strength is almost entirely in the leverage they can bring to bear as result of their racial networking and nepotism. For pure talent - what do they have? They style themselves the most literate people, who write and buy all the books, yet if you seek true literary superiority, why, there simply are no jews at the top. They are not even really second rate, they're third rate at best. There are no great jew writers. All the great writers are White men. There is no jew Twain, no jew Mencken, no jew Shakespeare, Moliere, no jew Rabelais. There aren't any jew geniuses because they don't have any genuis-level talent, just racial promotion. So we hear that a J.D. Salinger is a great novelist, or Ginsberg a genius poet. No one who actually reads their efforts actually believes this, but that's what they report in all the jewish papers. Theirs are the poems and novels assigned in school so, since we know authority is right because it's authority, they must be great. In fact, they are not great.

American resistance to jews has always foundered on the rock of our British cultural heritage, and all it values -- manners over substance, polite lies over bald truths, money over honor. We will never defeat the jew until we reject and flip the Anglo values. If you care what others think about you more than what truly matters - the thing you're trying to accomplish - you are never going to defeat the jew. Conservatism, which is the philosophical and cultural basis of what is now known as American WN, is an effeminate, defensive philosophy. Remonstrating, niggling, whining, whimsying, after-the-facting are all it knows. These don't work. They work as far as raising money, but in terms of creating an effective movement toward the world we could have, they do nothing.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 19th, 2010 at 12:33 AM.

Old November 19th, 2010 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

What a lot of people don't understand about coinages is that the sound trumps everything else. A coinage can work intellectually or visually, but it will never be used unless it sounds right. Sound alone is not enough, but without the right sound, it fails. Even to say sound alone is not enough is an overstatement, because pure sounds, untied to meaning is enough to make a great many points and refute many others - think of the voice of adult teachers in Charlie Brown movies - not a single word is articulated, because it doesn't mean to be. As there is prose poetry, this prose song is underappreciated. It's not as orgasmic as full music or real poetry can be (song to everybody, poetry to some, not me), but it lasts longer and is actually more pleasurable because it's, or should be, in every single syllable. It permeates. Most writers instinctively fear and run from this soundsucht, and most teaching is designed to kill it as a dangerous poisonous beauty snake. White Northern protestant culture doesn't trust anything that isn't obvious, efficient, and likely to save time or, best of all make money. Respectable people use known words and established cliches to form respectable sentences repeating appropriate ideas.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 22nd, 2010 at 11:54 AM.

Old November 19th, 2010 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
which reminds me...Say, Alex, how are you with the idea of referring to loxists as loxuckers? Or would you prefer to save that one for the jew fags...you know, the heblews?
Sure, why not. Whatever it takes to force public recognition of the fact, the FACT, that jews hate whites, jews are our main enemy, and jews are the ones primarily responsible for wrecking our nations.

Old November 19th, 2010 #17
Trevor Dermott

Quote:
The term 'anti-semitism,' like 'racism' and every other term used by the jews is a direct attack on Whites - a direct attack that must be met by a verbal counter attack. I truly believe I am the only person on the face of the earth who is not a jew who understands this. Even WN and PhDs simply cannot grasp the nature of verbal warfare, no matter how many million times I explain it to them.
I think you're wrong about being the only non-jew who gets it, though admittedly the number of WN who grasp this crucial point remains exceedingly small. Certainly you are the only semi-prominent WN at the moment who is making the point and rightly attempting to hammer it into some very thick skulls. New words and coinages are necessary to fight the jewish tyranny - and these words must sound right too!

Quote:
The fucking thickness of our people is frankly incredible. Just the same old doddering cowlike obliviousness, decade after decade.
Yep. Are they even worth trying to save? Vast swaths of whites have sunk and will sink into the jewish melting pot of diversity, idiocy, and KFC double-down induced fatassery that is AmeriKwa. The whites who recognize this degeneracy and seek a better way will be what remains - Whites.

Quote:
To beat the jews, you have to be quicker than the jews. Smarter, sharper, harder. And really, if you have those things, they're not that hard to beat. They're not really very smart. Their strength is almost entirely in the leverage they can bring to bear as result of their racial networking and nepotism.
The jews are not as smart or all-powerful as many claim, but they are very dangerous. A WN leader who gains any amount of traction faces the very real possibility of death from them or their lackeys. At bare minimum, false charges from the jews' lackeys in the government can be expected.

Quote:
American resistance to jews has always foundered on the rock of our British cultural heritage, and all it values -- manners over substance, polite lies over bald truths, money over honor. We will never defeat the jew until we reject and flip the Anglo values. If you care what others think about you more than what truly matters - the thing you're trying to accomplish - you are never going to defeat the jew.
I have read your posts and analysis on this matter and do not disagree.

Quote:
What a lot of people don't understand about coinages is that the sound trumps everything else. A coinage can work intellectually or visually, but it will never be used unless it sounds right.
Yes, phrases and words that define new concepts should roll off the tongue with staccato punch, particularly when fighting the verbal war against jews. The words used to describe something must contain the argument itself, just as words and phrases that jews coin have the lies already built into them ("homophobe", "diversity..greatest strength").

"Loxism" definitely has a sound to it, with the strong vowel in the beginning. It's just... when are we going to hear it used by a talking head like David Duke the next time he goes on Wolf Blitzer? Perhaps it'll catch on.

Old November 22nd, 2010 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor Dermott View Post
New words and coinages are necessary to fight the jewish tyranny - and these words must sound right too!
Just as important as continually coming up with new and tighter word skins to cover reality are using the ones we already have, without prejudice to source/creator, the sole determinant being they are the most effective in pursuing a particular purpose.

What the PhDs don't grasp is that the best way to build a mindset, a virtual culture, is to develop your own jargon. It is not so weird the mainstream can't get it, but it is attractive and unique so people are drawn to its humor, radicalism, freshness - its betterness than what's out there. Next to segregated physical colonies, this is the best that is done. But what most WN of any caliber beyond the average do is ape the models in the media. Which might work on a personal level, if their main goal is to sell a book or make themselves semi-famous, but in terms of radically changing our racial prospects is useless. The calling card of this type is that it uses exactly the same words the junkmedia do. Here's the takeaway, since these guys can't figure it out:

It doesn't matter if you're arguing against the 'mainstream' ie jew-communist position if you use their terms to discuss it.

The mere fact that you use 'racism' and 'anti-semitism' without prejudice (without holding these diseased-beetles in tweezers) is the verbal equivalent of passing under the yoke, as the Romans used to make the defeated tribesmen do.

The terms designed by professional loxists are weapons, not neutral vessels for facilitating communication. The fight is over before it has begun if you use their terms. Our side does not get this, never has. The most it will do is giggle and play around with a White term here and there, but in the end it 'knows' that serious, respectable, responsible people use the same terms everyone else does. Well, if you keep using the same preloaded anti-White lexicon called mainstream discourse you always have used, and you expect to get a different result from White defeat, then you are insane.

Whites want to win battles, yet 99% of them cannot even make out a battlefield.

Our cause amounts to separating ourselves, our race, from the enemy. We can't even do this verbally. It's even worse. We can't even perceive the need to separate ourselves verbally. 99% of us are, described objectively, conservatives who aren't willing to ignore nigger crime.

Most of what I'm saying is something known to those who know not so much by analysis as by feel. It is perhaps odd or not odd that the higher-IQ among us, especially those who have been to grad school and beyond, who have the most trouble grasping it, thanks to the professional deformation their minds have undergone.

What is that phrase the leftists use?

"The Master's Tools Will Never Dismantle the Master's House"

The concept is applies to WN and our fight. The System is designed to oppress us. The successful middle class risers who have become lawyers or professors or other wordsmiths may intellectually grasp the White case and support the White cause, but instinctively, because they have been able to rise, even so, within the System, cannot overcome their in-built respectability default, which, in the case of the words, always finds them instinctively deferring to known formulations, and eschewing White neologisms, no matter how anti-White the former and helpful-useful the latter.

The radical change we need will never come from any professor, it will come from an outsider. Someone with the internal genetic freedom to make the world anew, first in his head, second through his terms and virtual reality, finally through the medium of atomic rearrangement in the 'real' world.

Let me repeat this bit of insight, which the 'elite' among us have never grasped, and may not be able to grasp, for reasons of congenital deficiency combined with professional deformation. I use one term, 'anti-semitism,' but of course I could use many others. The insight applies to the entire class...

It doesn't matter if you are against anti-semitism (or racism, or homophobia, or x/y/z), simply using the term, even in the context of opposing it, amounts to the same thing as supporting it. If you use the term, you have not merely lost to the enemy, you have joined the enemy, helped the enemy, aided the enemy, in a very real sense been turncoated by the enemy, regardless of your volition and quite impersonally.

There is not a single high-profile, high-IQ WN or conservative who understands the bolded paragraph. Not one. The thinking of most 'elite' WN is female, rather than male. It is oriented not to creating or doing what is needed, but toward the reception its words will receive. The splash its words dress will make at the online media ball. When Kevin Macdonald writes, he thinks not about what will help our race, but what will improve his status in the eyes of the race-mixing neocon Derbyshire. When the grinning trimmer writes, he thinks not about what is good for his race, but whether his words will impress nigger-Veep-selecting Pat Buchanan. It's not that these men are selling out, they truly do mean to help our race. It's that they are congenitally incapable of grasping the way to go about it. The best they can think to do is emulate conservatives. But no real change will ever come from that direction. This is one of those things that you have to grasp genetically or intuitively. It can't really be taught. If your heart and interests lie within the System, no head-conclusion will ever tear you away from it, people just aren't built like that. If the System itself is the problem, then tinkering within its reform module won't accomplish anything. Discarding and replacing is the only option. Starting with terms. Every term we use with remotest bearing on the struggle must undergo White inspection before being approved for use. A lot of people tip their hat to this point, but they go no farther than repeating the platitude that we ought to consider what terms we use. What is needed, though, is much more comprehensive and wider scoped than that. What would be required is not merely technical but teampower. Technicians review every term out there for intent and purpose. They review what terms we have, what we don't have, what gaps have to be filled, what used terms could be improved; they figure where the new and better terms could come from. That's at the top. The team power comes in having a semi-trained body of amateurs and supporters who will use the terms correctly. Then only then do we have the beginnings of regular verbal warfare, as opposed to random retreat skirmishes.

There are plenty of White men who are inventive, clever, creative - men who can come up with terms that will create an alternative world to the judenpresse. But WN don't really believe their own claims. The fact that a jew says something on tv outweighs everything else. WN is primarily entertainment. Real opposition to the jew-System would be far more scientific, rigorous, and persistent.

What 99% of the elite who imagine they're defending our race are congenitally incapable of understanding is that when you're using the enemy's terms, you've already lost.

The only way to go about things that CAN work is to create a fictional, virtual world, in which things are set at their correct value, and described in accurate terms. And if this virtual world is to attract people, it must be funnier and more attractive than what the controlled media diffuse through their Propasphere.

Must show the world in a radically different way than what people see on tv, hence use different words and have different heroes and villains.

Quote:
Yep. Are they even worth trying to save? Vast swaths of whites have sunk and will sink into the jewish melting pot of diversity, idiocy, and KFC double-down induced fatassery that is AmeriKwa. The whites who recognize this degeneracy and seek a better way will be what remains - Whites.
I agree, with the proviso that many fall into System ways simply because they follow patterns. Pattern-following is the way of most folks at all times, so I would not be overly harsh on these people. We can show people a better way, and work toward its realization, and welcome to any who join us. That's the way to look at it. There's no need to make decisions about who is and isn't salvageable as the cost of reaching them online is the same.

Quote:
The jews are not as smart or all-powerful as many claim, but they are very dangerous. A WN leader who gains any amount of traction faces the very real possibility of death from them or their lackeys. At bare minimum, false charges from the jews' lackeys in the government can be expected.
Yes. This is true. What is just as bad is that WN have shown a tendency to blame their own. Of course people should be blamed for what they in fact are responsible for. But when the general failure of WN to take off as a movement is discussed, generally even WN themselves blame the movement rather than those trying to defeat it. This is wrong. It is not our beliefs or actions that are the problem. It is enemy activity that is the prime cause of our remaining a limited, virtual movement even though what we say echoes positively in the minds of a majority of whites. To the end of encouraging WN to blame themselves, and draw attention away from the real enemy, the jews and the politicians/police/bureacracies/media they wield against us the jews set up fake WN leaders like Jared Taylor who tell us it is all our fault. Our fault and our grandparents' fault. So we should blame ourselves and blame our grandparents, but never, ever blame the jews who are actually responsible. This sort of lying and self-blame is enedemic in our WN world, and it always signifies one of two things: that the liar is trying to coopt us (Jared Taylor model), or that the spouter of the advice is kibitzer, usually from the conservative ranks until he figured out race. Most people, even WN, have absolutely no idea about the kind of oppression and lies and personal difficulties that are heaped on anyone trying to even merely run a couple websites honestly discussing the problems Whites face. These are the ignoramuses who are just sure it's a simple matter of dressing, speaking or writing they way they say in order to achieve the right results. It doesn't work that way at all. And if you can't figure that out from myriad stories about those who criticize jews, you are worthless to the cause, as these people in fact are. They are here for the strudel-amusement. If there's any actual pain, they will run away at first hint of thunder.

Quote:
Yes, phrases and words that define new concepts should roll off the tongue with staccato punch, particularly when fighting the verbal war against jews. The words used to describe something must contain the argument itself, just as words and phrases that jews coin have the lies already built into them ("homophobe", "diversity..greatest strength").
The key to jew political terms is they exclude the middle. Their terms create a binary world: you are either a good, normal, moral guy who supports the jew-commie side, or you are the bad guy, which is indicated by the specific label they have for opponents on any particular 'issue.' Never does their rhetoric, the terms they use, the discussion frames they create, allow for anyone who disagrees with their policy to retain his humanity. He is morally dirty, politically dangerous, medically ill, socially stigmatized, fit only for jail or living under a rock with other nasty creepy-crawlies. Jews don't ever discuss. Nor do jews ever argue. Jews, rather, use words as weapons, to kill the character and reputation of their opponents. If these don't work, they resort to physical means. Never can you oppose a jew and keep your reputation intact. Thus, those concerned with their reputation never make effective jew opponents, or System opponents. If one side fights only by the rules of honor duels, and the other fights by whichever means seem likeliest to succeed, which side will win? Well, obviously, the side that always does win.

Quote:
"Loxism" definitely has a sound to it, with the strong vowel in the beginning. It's just... when are we going to hear it used by a talking head like David Duke the next time he goes on Wolf Blitzer? Perhaps it'll catch on.
Duke belongs to the fairness, justice and stay-positive school of thought. So he will not use any coinage referring to anti-White hate, he will talk about reasons anti-semitism exists, which is, as I've indicated above, the wrong way to go, as the meta-message is anti-semitism exists and is a huge problem. The farthest Duke has gone in the correct direction is to come up with 'jewish supremacism.' However, it's a somewhat clumsy attempt to turn the tables. Duke is not really a wordsmith, nor is he a particularly effective speaker. I mean by that no particular disrespect, merely an objective description: certainly David Duke is good enough with words to win a fair democratic election - but that's precisely the problem I'm talking about. As his campaigns have shown: the System is not going to allow you to win. The supposedly competing parties and free press will unite as one to stomp out any White flower that bursts through the jew-commie shitsoil. So the goal should be to operate with an eye toward shutting down the system and replacing it with a better one, rather than sustaining the silly pretense that our future lies as a growing small party within a functional democratic system covered by a free and independent press. No, we exist under a dictatorship that barely tolerates our existence, and that only until such time as we are bred out, and because it needs us to feed its larvae on.

WN in 2010 is online entertainment. Smarties write essays to impress other smarties. From time to time, a smartie is jugged for no reason. The others carry on while pretending nothing happened. No blow is ever struck back at the enemy. Just more essays repeating truths known 2000 years ago.

Old November 24th, 2010 #19
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicero View Post
The other side of the Judeo/Commie terms for anti white are the AshkeNAZI terms for anti white: "untermensh"= Slav, Serb, Russian, Belorussian, Pole, Czech, Slovak etc. Slavs are the white niggers, remember revisionists.
It appears as though I may have misread this post the first time around. In my previous reply, I assumed that your remark about Slavs being white niggers was your opinion of the people. Now, after reading your "6 million jews or 30 million slavs" thread in History/Religion, I realize that you were being sarcastic; you meant that is the jews who think of Slavs as being white niggers. Correct? If so, I apologize.

That said, you are still dead wrong in the "6 million" thread. There never was, nor was there ever a plan to carry out, an "extermination" of jews, Slavs or any other people for that matter by NS Germany. Anyone who believes otherwise is merely a product of Holohoax indoctrination as administered by the international jew.

Old March 10th, 2012 #20
DoesHomeRenovations

I would ask why Jews deserve a special term such as "anti-semitism". Why is there no special word for hating niggers? The word "anti-semitism" is itself racist, because it implies that discrimination towards Jews is worse than discrimination towards niggers.

Tags
loxism

Thread