Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 15th, 2019 #1
Henry.

Default Get ready for cashless society, Schmucks. It's coming and Hell is right behind it...

Barclays under fire for ending cash withdrawals at Post Offices from January

A fact revealed many times on here, but still denied by certain members of dubious intent, is the dirty secret hidden from the nation, that there is only 2p in cash to cover every pound in the economy. Banks have been allowed to create our money out of thin air and are terrified of a demand for cash because they do not have the cash for 98% of our money. And so banks are quickly moving to a position were they can eliminate cash from the economy. Everyone should tell Barclays to convert their accounts into physical cash ready for immediate withdrawal and then observe such a reaction not seen in modern times. When all the banks follow Barclays, which they will, you'll never again be able to remove your money from any bank and hold it yourself. Instead you will be forced to transfer it to another bank in their loop because all of your money will exist only as a string of binary code somewhere in the abstract world of cyberspace. Just as 98% of it does now. From that time forth banks will have nothing to fear from a cucked populace that depends on their continuing patronage for everything from the bread in their mouths to the roof over their heads.

Old October 17th, 2019 #2
Henry.

I've been asked about online bank account security. Answer: there is nothing to steal in your online account. It does not exist in the real world. Demand that your bank holds a sum of physical cash in your account 100% equal to your balance and then no 'online fraudster in Nigeria' will ever be able to 'log in' and "empty" your account as is claimed today.

Such a crime simply would not be possible.

Old October 23rd, 2019 #3
Zander

Went to lift 6 grand cash a few weeks back, my local branch, where i knew all the staff, had been shut down and was the first time in this particular branch, what a fucking grade "A" ball ache. An Acid faced cow behind the counter..."Do you have this much money in your account?
Me.....what? (loudly)

"Why do you need this amount of money"
"None of your business"

"Are you being forced by another person to lift this amount of money"
"What" (louder)

"Sir, these questions are for your safety"
"I am not dealing with you, your attitude is shocking and why you are deemed fit to deal with members of the public is a mystery to me"..(moves to the next window.)

Thread