VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 6th, 2019 #1
HatedontMasturbate
Banned

Default Hindus are skinny and 44% are in graduate schooling

Hindus not only do not eat beef, most of them are vegetarians.

44% are in or have graduate degrees. they are becoming an incredibly rich class that still retain elaborate socio political structure.

they will dominate the future because they are skinny and don't eat meat, while idiot whites worship the Bacon God as a symbol of big bloated obese manliness

Old September 6th, 2019 #2
Crowe

It has more to do with the dumbing down of the education system, along with jews and corporations preferring dot heads, because they work cheaper than Whites who have similar skills or educations.

The average IQ of dotheads is about the same as spics, or sand niggers. How are low-IQ people with graduate degrees beneficial to anyone in a system that values competence and performance from industry? When Whites get replaced by dots, the end product will be of inferior quality because dotheads are inferior people.

Someone point out to me one field of science, or one field of industry that's gotten more innovative after replacing Whites with dots.

Old September 6th, 2019 #3
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatedontMasturbate View Post
they will dominate the future because they are skinny and don't eat meat, while idiot whites worship the Bacon God as a symbol of big bloated obese manliness
Being a vegetarian is not healthy.

Veganism Makes Your Kids Retarded
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old September 7th, 2019 #4
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down fuck 'em

The elite get 'incredibly rich' by exploiting less fortunate Hindus who they pay pittances and treat like slaves.

Are you an Indian HatedontMasturbate?

Last edited by T.Garrett; September 7th, 2019 at 06:14 AM.

Old September 7th, 2019 #5
Crowe

Hindus also drink cow piss, eat cow shit, and think their hospitals should be sanitized with cow piss. Also, they refuse to use modern plumbing.

Old September 7th, 2019 #6
Joe from OH

Quote:
Hindus not only do not eat beef, most of them are vegetarians.

44% are in or have graduate degrees. they are becoming an incredibly rich class that still retain elaborate socio political structure.

What is your source for this?

Old September 8th, 2019 #7
HatedontMasturbate
Banned

i dunno but it's just a flood of super hot Hindu girls here, all like, college age. sooo many college age Hindus are they are fucking gorgeous, perfect skin, perfect teeth, perfect eyes, and perfect bods, AND they are super sweet and polite and charming, totally classy as hell.

and they got fucking degrees in Electrical engineering fer fuck sakes, or Computer Science or , my god, it's like every dudes perfect vision of a woman. no fucking tattooes. they don't smoke, and they are really appreciative of white civilization too they are nice to white guys , you can be the biggest nerd and they are super nice to you, even flirt with you a little to make your day.

they're all doctors and dentists and are gonna be millionaires before they are 35. my god, i really think i could've married one if i was 20 years younger, they are REALLY into white guys,

these young white guys would stop mutilating themselves, doing drugs, tattoing themselve, become vegetarians, these white losers could seriously hook up with one of these Hindu goddesses.

same with chinese , asian women, they are sending all these nearly perfect women to US, CAnada, these girls are so fucking out of your league and they are so goddamn sweet and respectful of whites, even willing to marry a white guy who is way beneath them.

wake up, the whole world is rooting for you, they are GRATEFUL for the peace you brought to the world and knowledge, science, political systems.

even though YOU didn't do shit, they are treating you like nice because of white civilization,

Old September 8th, 2019 #8
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

The last company I worked for was a telecommunications company. It had lots of Chinese and Indian engineers.

The Chinese were average to somewhat above average engineers. The Indians were below average. The strangest thing was that of the Indian engineers, more than half were woman. No one else does this. All the Chinese engineers were men. Almost all the White engineers were men. The few male Indian engineers were about average, but the females were useless. And I mean useless, they would just occupy an office and do nothing. The company couldn't do anything because of H-1B hiring shit, but they were useless. A few were pretty. And to repeat some of the Chinese engineers were above average.

Mike

Old September 8th, 2019 #9
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
The last company I worked for was a telecommunications company. It had lots of Chinese and Indian engineers.

The Chinese were average to somewhat above average engineers. The Indians were below average. The strangest thing was that of the Indian engineers, more than half were woman. No one else does this. All the Chinese engineers were men. Almost all the White engineers were men. The few male Indian engineers were about average, but the females were useless. And I mean useless, they would just occupy an office and do nothing. The company couldn't do anything because of H-1B hiring shit, but they were useless. A few were pretty. And to repeat some of the Chinese engineers were above average.

Mike
That explains the dotheads' failure with their Moon lander. But in all fairness, both Americans and Russians had many failures before they successfully landed probes on the Moon. And the Chinese were successful on the first attempt with Chang'e 3 a few years ago.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 10th, 2019 #10
HatedontMasturbate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
That explains the dotheads' failure with their Moon lander. But in all fairness, both Americans and Russians had many failures before they successfully landed probes on the Moon. And the Chinese were successful on the first attempt with Chang'e 3 a few years ago.
it is time VNNFORUm PROVES itself, we need to land a probe on the moon

but the fact they got all those women engineers and 99.9% of it is going right, they are managing to go to the moon.

i guess it's just logical, why so many women from India are going into computer science, electrical engineering, doctors, dentists, they are just chosing the most lucrative, productive careers.

they have no idiotic 'nerd' bias, as you see in American culture, the idea smart people are 'geeks',

this idea that unless you are an body building meathead you are an undesirable weakling.

the reality is in most blue collar fields of work with whites, the social heirchy is nearly 100% determined by how physically large you are. whoever is most physically intimidating gets put in charge.

that doesn't really work in jobs like computer science, electrical engineering

Old September 10th, 2019 #11
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking I want to cure cancer of the two legged kind

Quote:
it is time VNNFORUm PROVES itself, we need to land a probe on the moon

but the fact they got all those women engineers and 99.9% of it is going right, they are managing to go to the moon.

i guess it's just logical, why so many women from India are going into computer science, electrical engineering, doctors, dentists, they are just chosing the most lucrative, productive careers.

they have no idiotic 'nerd' bias, as you see in American culture, the idea smart people are 'geeks',

this idea that unless you are an body building meathead you are an undesirable weakling.

the reality is in most blue collar fields of work with whites, the social heirchy is nearly 100% determined by how physically large you are. whoever is most physically intimidating gets put in charge.

that doesn't really work in jobs like computer science, electrical engineering
The hell with landing a probe on the moon, we white americans did that six decades ago, landed 12 men there five decades ago ...I want to eradicate the two legged cancer that has infected mankind for millennia ...the jew.

Might makes right nigger, let's see how welcome you and the rest of the foreign scum will be in our lands without the jew's poison propaganda in our people's faces 24/7.

Considering that it only took a few hundred white men to subjugate the entire subcontinent back in the day when 'men were men' you will certainly be right back shitting in the Ganges ...or dead.

Think I'm wrong?

Last edited by T.Garrett; September 10th, 2019 at 01:07 PM.

Old September 10th, 2019 #12
James Radov

Hinduism is an interest religion, I've enjoyed reading about it.. if I'm not mistaken, the brilliant Dr.Oliver who while counter Christian, wrote that Hinduism is more in line with native European polytheistic beliefs..

I've known Indians, they are usually OK folks, and actually dislike niggers, muzzies and are aware of the kike.. plus, they know lightskins are superior to shitskins..

Old September 15th, 2019 #13
HatedontMasturbate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
Hinduism is an interest religion, I've enjoyed reading about it.. if I'm not mistaken, the brilliant Dr.Oliver who while counter Christian, wrote that Hinduism is more in line with native European polytheistic beliefs..

I've known Indians, they are usually OK folks, and actually dislike niggers, muzzies and are aware of the kike.. plus, they know lightskins are superior to shitskins..
British control of India was Jew control of India.

the Jews recruited a masonic traitor class in India, that of course still exists to this day.

but it's really more complicated, they recruit and sort of bribe genuinely talented people a lot of the time. sometimes they just recruit the absoute most insanely wicked people, if they can't buy out any good people.

but yeah I think some of them could be jew aware, but you gotta remember they controlled India. They controlled China. They controlled America. They controlled Russia and EAstern Europe, they control Canada, Europe,

there is ONE place, and ONLY one place, the jew cannot dominate.

and that is NIGGER WORLD. AFrica.

the jew thinks and fancies he controls niggers, they are his attack dogs, his beasts.

these naive kikes have no idea what niggers even are.

the jews are NOT the 'queen bee' of the hivemind, NIGGERS ARE!!

Niggers have more JU JU CUM MAGIC than jews do. the jew, is in fact, the nigger's bitch.

just think about it. they brought 10 million fucking niggers to western world. who then proceeded to rape, pillage, destroy whites when the end of times was at hand. almost like, it was all part of some perfect, incomprehensible plan.

niggers are promoted, to gods in sports, in the movies, they get to fuck untold numbers of hottest white women, already have conquered the white race, if white race doesnt realize it yet.

the little sliver of consciousness that humans possess, and take such unmerited pride in, is nothing compared to the biological aural intelligence of the human being , let alone BILLIONS of inbred subsaharan niggers who are basically all clones.

sure jews may be inbred too, but blacks vastly vastly outnumber them, and whatsomore, tehy are far more different than other race, than jews are from other race, jews fancy themselves some totally different species when in fact we all know they are just another lame ass boring version of whites.

many many jews possess the Y chromosome of NIGGERS!!

Niggers raped the ancient white jews when the temple was destroyed and they were carried away into captivity. these raped jews carried on as if nothing had happened. oh yeah, nothign changed...other than you are now NIGGERS with a NIGGER Y CHROMOSOME , whereas before you had the Y CHROMOSOME OF ABRAHAM, AND DAVID, AND JESUS.

just look at the STatue of King DAvid. the Jew. what race is he?

what race was Hannibal?

a million blond haired and red hair mummies found in Egypt, even the Egyptians to the south of Israel, where bunch of 'Europeans'.

blacks are actual spiritual demon beings,

Old September 16th, 2019 #14
Gladiatrix

Quote:
i dunno but it's just a flood of super hot Hindu girls here, all like, college age. sooo many college age Hindus are they are fucking gorgeous, perfect skin, perfect teeth, perfect eyes, and perfect bods, AND they are super sweet and polite and charming, totally classy as hell.

and they got fucking degrees in Electrical engineering fer fuck sakes, or Computer Science or , my god, it's like every dudes perfect vision of a woman. no fucking tattooes. they don't smoke, and they are really appreciative of white civilization too they are nice to white guys , you can be the biggest nerd and they are super nice to you, even flirt with you a little to make your day.

they're all doctors and dentists and are gonna be millionaires before they are 35. my god, i really think i could've married one if i was 20 years younger, they are REALLY into white guys,

these young white guys would stop mutilating themselves, doing drugs, tattoing themselve, become vegetarians, these white losers could seriously hook up with one of these Hindu goddesses.

same with chinese , asian women, they are sending all these nearly perfect women to US, CAnada, these girls are so fucking out of your league and they are so goddamn sweet and respectful of whites, even willing to marry a white guy who is way beneath them.

You don't belong here. Go back to Anglin's site.

Strong enough for a man, but made for a Hindu princess. Curry isn't a deodorant.

Is there anything alive that a gook won't eat?

Last edited by Gladiatrix; September 16th, 2019 at 10:48 PM.

Old September 16th, 2019 #15
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking connecting the dots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
You don't belong here. Go back to Anglin's site.

Strong enough for a man, but made for a Hindu princess. Curry isn't a deodorant.
Haha good post ...fixed this for ya:

Whacky wog hateNmasturbate needs to migrate back to 4chan or wherever his visa is due to expire here soon

Last edited by T.Garrett; September 17th, 2019 at 12:09 AM.

Old September 17th, 2019 #16
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Whacky wog hateNmasturbate needs to migrate back to 4chan or wherever his visa is due to expire here soon
I'm pretty sure this person is a previous poster named NotFunny.

Old September 17th, 2019 #17
Dan Hadaway

Dotheads bathe everything they own in cow piss, including themselves.

>Except all the soaps include cow dung and cow urine as ingredients
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...ng-up-in-india

>Indian men DRINK and BATHE in cow urine to fight diseases and stop spots
https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...-fight-disease

I knew somebody who bought a car from dotheads and it stunk to high hell of urine for weeks. He had to get it fumigated.

Old September 17th, 2019 #18
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post

I knew somebody who bought a car from dotheads and it stunk to high hell of urine for weeks. He had to get it fumigated.
I had a boss over 20 years ago who rented a house out to some. They had to fumigate the curry stench out of it.

Old September 17th, 2019 #19
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking in and out, like sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I had a boss over 20 years ago who rented a house out to some. They had to fumigate the curry stench out of it.
And today, 20 years later the hovels I rent to wetbacks are filled with cockroaches, stink like a cage at the zoo, their disgusting food and spilled beer when they are evicted/leave.

So whats a white man to do ...?

Rent the dump asap to another beaner, fuck cleaning and painting it the place has that comfy, lived in smell and feel the little brown cunts like!

And it's already filled with thousands of their little roach pets at no extra charge!

The more things change the more they really stay the same, eh?

Bwahahahaha.

Last edited by T.Garrett; September 18th, 2019 at 12:00 AM. Reason: fixed grammar

Old September 18th, 2019 #20
Ray Allan

When more roaches show up in a beaner's house, they think some more of their relatives are coming to visit. Mi casa es tu casa.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread