Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 4th, 2015 #841
Zander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Farage seems surprised by his experience in Oldham.
"Surprised" as in, he knows the system is fucked but doesn't want to push too hard, less he lose his cushy number.

Old December 4th, 2015 #842
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Pot boiler is a derogatory term for a book of little literary worth or scholarship and only fit for burning to boil a pot,hence pot boiler.
You have stated that the contents of posts and their direction and nuance are irrelevant even when they are either sock puppets or acting in unison. That they can post their deviant sexual imaginings and fantasies regardless of their political content. That they can make threats to all and sundry and this is not an issue either. For me it is not an issue as I have them on ignore and can only see them when not logged in. However for the image of the forum you should take action against them - tard them/ban them. Let a medicated cunt such as edlie convince Linder or Varg that he has an important political message to impart and it is self evident in his posts
Thanks for the explanation - I wasn't familiar with the term.

Look, until they break a rule, there's not much I can do. I am not convinced they are sock puppets (friends can use each other's computers - the Guv'nor used someone else's, for example) and there's no rule about working in tandem with each other.

I will ask them not to make threats if I see them doing it though.

Some of Edlie's posts are actually quite relevant to the topic - tainted with smut they may be but they are still addressing the subject at hand.

Quote:
I wasn't even talking about the EDL campaign. I was talking about the one kicked off by a Tory MP and endorsed by several other MPs, the head of the main Vet Association, etc. The EDL campaign never os much as made it near a HoC debate. The real, sensible, normal people one did
Stop obfuscating the reality was half a dozen blokes under the NF banner in the middle of nowhere (Allegedly a halal slaughterhouse) leaping up down in gimp masks.
Are you seriously suggesting that normal members of the public do or would support such manifestations?
Whether they would support that particular manifestation of a demo I do not know - though I am not convinced anyone not already on our side would - but nonetheless, the story was still printed and the readers of that paper then knew the slaughterhouse was proposed for their area.

However "narzee scum whine about animal cruelty in slaughter" seems a marginally better headline (for public enlightenment purposes) than "moron narzees don't know difference in slaughter methods".

However, had it been soberly dressed, average people - if they even knew the place was planned - protesting, would it have made the news? No. It only made the news when an MP took the issue up and he was quickly amened by the RSPCA et al.

It was a pitfall that could have been avoided and wasn't.

Old December 4th, 2015 #843
andy

Some of Edlie's posts are actually quite relevant to the topic - tainted with smut they may be but they are still addressing the subject at hand.

Have you taken issue with his puerile factious smuttiness? Last I saw he was waving a PLO flag among a gang of Poles on you tube Some of that (d)efective Activism the street gangs love so much. He obviously has no normal people to refer to so the burden falls on you to set him right. You have a duty of care toward posters making use of the forum such blighters are abusing the privilege.

Chase them into the swamps

Old December 4th, 2015 #844
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

Have you taken issue with his puerile factious smuttiness? Last I saw he was waving a PLO flag among a gang of Poles on you tube Some of that (d)efective Activism the street gangs love so much. He obviously has no normal people to refer to so the burden falls on you to set him right. You have a duty of care toward posters making use of the forum such blighters are abusing the privilege.
You want me to have a go at Edlie for joining in a pro-Palestinian demonstration?

Old December 4th, 2015 #845
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post (Video) Reporter sees voter fraud with his own eyes proving Nigel Farage is right

read full article at source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QAQVgYJbqE

Old December 4th, 2015 #846
andy

Quote:
You want me to have a go at Edlie for joining in a pro-Palestinian demonstration?
As his public enabler you have a duty of care under health and safety - He is self evidently feeble minded and susceptible to bullying and grooming by "others" Having given him free license here he obviously was in a state of exaltation when loosed onto the streets.
By your indulgence and weakness you have encouraged him and others to make toby's of themselves on the public footpaths of the capital and bring the whole cause into disrepute. It is no good you abrogating your responsibilities and claiming there be dragons down south you have to get a grip and assert the authority delegated to you by Linder and stop VNNUK becoming interchangeable with scumfront.
Returning to edlie how long before he gets in car with a stranger? It will be on your conscience

Old December 4th, 2015 #847
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post (Video) UKIP: Douglas Carswell MP - The Biased BBC Forced Tax

read full article at source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV4x-6ithpU

Old December 4th, 2015 #848
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
As his public enabler you have a duty of care under health and safety - He is self evidently feeble minded and susceptible to bullying and grooming by "others" Having given him free license here he obviously was in a state of exaltation when loosed onto the streets.
By your indulgence and weakness you have encouraged him and others to make toby's of themselves on the public footpaths of the capital and bring the whole cause into disrepute. It is no good you abrogating your responsibilities and claiming there be dragons down south you have to get a grip and assert the authority delegated to you by Linder and stop VNNUK becoming interchangeable with scumfront.
Returning to edlie how long before he gets in car with a stranger? It will be on your conscience
Why don't you explain exactly why you consider he has made an error of judgment by attending a pro-Palestine demo? It seems a worthwhile use of his time and a worthy cause.

Old December 4th, 2015 #849
andy

Privising the BBC and selling all its assets to the highest bidder must be the first action of a legitimate British nationalist political party

Old December 5th, 2015 #850
Tom Rogers

Quote:
They're not underestimating it - they're downplaying it. They want people to think that Corbyn is not popular so that his supporters don't waste their votes on Labour but vote tactically instead. Of course now we have the result, we can see their tactic was an epic fail.
I'm not sure I agree. I think it's clear that the media and the Establishment didn't see Corbyn coming and there was genuine shock as he became the front-runner in the Labour leadership election. It is also the case that the mainstream Right are still dismissive of Corbyn. They think he can't win a general election and will be a disaster for Labour. I'm not so sure. They clearly don't appreciate just how popular he could be.

At the same time, yes there's a fear and a dislike of him, and I think this is because he is an anti-Zionist. You can see how they are attacking him in a very orchestrated way because he doesn't fit in with the neo-liberal narrative. But to 'downplay' his popularity, they would have to be an acknowledgement that he has mainstream potential. From what I have seen, the belief among the Right, the Establishment and media people is that he has no mainstream potential. Maybe they'll adjust their views now, but up until now the assumption was that Corbyn and Labour were going nowhere.

Quote:
The media owners do not like Corbyn. He's committed a cardinal sin. Farage initially committed one but then swiftly reversed out of the kosher/halal argument so managed to redeem himself slightly and bought himself a little less printed vitriol. Corbyn has unapologetically done no such U-turn and so has few media mates.
I agree that this is what is fuelling the antagonism towards him from the media, but even if Corbyn was pro-Zionist, I think they'd consider him suspect on a range of other issues - defence being one. It's almost as if the media form a political party in their own right that dictates to the rest of us what we should like and dislike.

Old December 5th, 2015 #851
andy

Quote:
Why don't you explain exactly why you consider he has made an error of judgment by attending a pro-Palestine demo? It seems a worthwhile use of his time and a worthy cause.
It was an anti shomrin demonstration which as posted here had nothing to do with race and all to do with opposing private police forces. It is one thing to oppose jews or even oppose zionism in public quite another to hoist high the flag of primitive invaders. That you, he and the rest of the nutzis do not get that little thing is why no one takes you seriously

Old December 11th, 2015 #852
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post (Video) UKIP: Paul Nuttall MEP - Oldham's Postal Votes & Demograph

read full article at source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm7kwYXSnlk

Old December 17th, 2015 #853
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post (Video) UKIP: Leader Nigel Farage MEP - Cameron's CON Renegotiations

read full article at source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGb2HFhauu4

Old December 17th, 2015 #854
andy

Whatever British Nationalists have to say is totally irrelevant Farage speaks for the registered British patriots. What say the street gangs? Half their number seem to consist of Polish benefit claimants ? You could not make it up, I bet even gable is confused by the shambles that is British nationalism as it is difficult to oppose something completely irrelevant.

Old December 17th, 2015 #855
Henry.

hI, aNDY...

Old December 19th, 2015 #856
Hereward Wake

Default 'Nazi bully' row 'threatens UKIP funding'

'untermensch'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ding-Ukip.html

Old December 19th, 2015 #857
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hereward Wake View Post
This Asiatic Duroch looks like yet another system plant put in a radical political party to cause problems for the party when it suits the system. For someone so sensitive to equality slurs, Duroch's emphasise on his own sectarianism brings into question his bona fides. In summation Duroch is a system stooge and Kristina is right.

I can reveal that the alleged altercation took place in a pub in Brussels, when Joel Ankar, an assistant to Sweden Democrats MEP Kristina Winberg, is understood to have called Duroch 'untermensch', the Nazi term for those deemed racially inferior.
Duroch, a Roman Catholic who supports Glasgow's Celtic football team, complained to both Ukip and the European Parliament, and an investigation is ongoing

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3umEaGGGc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Old December 21st, 2015 #858
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post French border guards 'colluding' with gangs smuggling migrants into Britain, MEP claims

UKIP's Mike Hookem says he is convinced that some officers within the French border force "cannot be relied on" to stop illegal immigrants from crossing the channel.

The senior European politician is so concerned by what he has seen that he has urged the Home Secretary to urgently investigate claims of "collusion" between border officials and migrant smugglers.

He also revealed that a senior police chief told him there are just 60 officers dedicated to investigating illegal immigration across his entire prefecture, which covers some 20,000 square miles between France's northern coast and Paris.

The top officer admitted the gaping holes in his force's coverage mean that "five to six people get through to Britain every night", with many slipping through in vehicles with UK registration plates, according to Mr Hookem.

The UKIP MEP raised fears of 'collusion' between border officials and migrant smugglers

Express.co.uk has seen a letter written by the Yorkshire MEP to Mrs May urging her to bring up the issue of potential corruption within the French border force with her counterpart in Paris.

In the letter, also addressed to Transport Secretary Patrick McLoughlin, he writes: "It seems we cannot rely on certain members of French port security to either look after our drivers should they see anything or protect them.

"I believe this is something the Home Secretary should be bringing up with her French counterpart."

Mr Hookem told the Home Secretary that a member of his team had seen a French border guard chatting to an apparent people smuggler just moments after "about half a dozen" migrants broke through fencing in the port town of Dieppe.

He also claimed that French border police are ignoring warning alerts telling them when migrants have broken through state-of-the-art fencing, paid for by Britain, which is equipped with motion sensors.

Calais was rocked by 'unprecedented' riots last week

He wrote: "On my tour of the Port of Calais we were shown the double layers of fencing with infra red sensors between to detect movement.

"Subsequently, I have seen footage of migrants cutting their way through both fences with no attempts made to stop them, leading me to believe that either the infra red sensors are not working or that a blind eye is being taken by the French authorities.

"The latter would not surprise me in the least. On a night-time visit to the port at Dieppe my team and I witnessed a group of migrants, led we suspect by a people trafficker, crossing over the fence to reach the area where the lorries rested once they had cleared security.

"They were of Algerian origin - I can say this with confidence because the ringleader confronted a member of my team to ask what she was doing there and told her he was Algerian trying to get to the UK.

"Naturally I informed port security and instead of dealing with the migrants we were threatened with an Alsatian dog and told we must leave the area. The security guard on duty was witnes

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/628...s-Britain-UKIP

Old December 27th, 2015 #859
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post (Video) UKIP Suzanne Evans Thrashes & Humiliates Weyman Bennett The UAF Leader

read full article at source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9AqE5rzPfI

Old December 27th, 2015 #860
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsFeed View Post
@2 min the Jew nosed bitch interviewing allowed Bennett to get away with this canard when he said "according to polls 22% of people think UKIP is a racist party, that adds up to something like 17 million people"

No it fuckin doesn't! It amounts to 22% of people polled the sum of which which might have been as low as 1000, or 100, or even 10...

While it was nice of Bennett to confirm there's over 70 million here, he should still have been asked to explain this picture...

Tags
#1, brexit, farage, farage smears, freedom, immigration in britain, independence, nigel farage, ukip, ukip friends of israel

Thread