Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 29th, 2017 #601
Ray Allan

Default The Nigger Felon League also shills for the warfare state

The national anthem stuff aside, pro niggerball and pro sports in general are propaganda and recruiting tools for the military-security state.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...on-of-the-nfl/

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 29th, 2017 #602
Jeffrey Smither

Most of the weapons they have though are 1950s and 60s era along with a few newer handme downs from China.

Old September 29th, 2017 #603
Ray Allan

North Korea will have a tough time trying to sink one of ZOG's carriers until they get more modern weapons like the Yakhont anti-ship missile or better submarines. Iran stands a better chance of doing it right now.

Old September 30th, 2017 #604
Ray Allan

Default There will be no rayciss in this "man's" air force

'Get Out': Air Force Academy Draws Red Line after Racist Graffiti

Quote:
The superintendent of the Air Force Academy reacted swiftly to an incident in which racist graffiti was found in a dorm, telling cadets unable to treat peers with respect to "get out."

In a highly publicized address to 4,000 students and faculty, Lt. Gen. Jay Silveria didn't parse words.

"If you can't treat someone with dignity and respect, then you need to get out," he said. "If you can't treat someone from another gender, whether that's a man or a woman, with dignity and respect, then you need to get out. If you demean someone in any way, then you need to get out. And if you can't treat someone from another race or a different color skin with dignity and respect, then you need to get out."

Silveria also cited recent racially charged events in the US, including the Charlottesville riots in which a woman was killed and others injured, as well as the ongoing protests in the NFL in which athletes are taking a knee during the national anthem.
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...-graffiti.html

Mr. Silveria is right. ZOG's military is no place for White men. Let the niggers, spics, faggots and trannies fight the jew's wars. I hope stuff like this continues to weaken and fracture these fucking green niggers and their ability to wage war on the rest of the world.

Old October 1st, 2017 #605
Jeffrey Smither

The very hot Lea Gabrielle, reporter for Faux Jews and former GI Jane and F18 pilot speaks about how the green nigs are complaining about the F18 being dangerous.

Why does a cute girl like her go into the Military and why would they take one so seriously flying an aircraft? It should be only white men.

Old October 3rd, 2017 #606
Ray Allan

Default What do you want to be a man for, See-gar?

Yeah, right. Have any of them been in actual combat? About the same as female cops, utterly ridiculous. It's bad enough that men do this shit.

Or put through abusive bullshit like this from some nigger drill instructor like Sgt. Foley?

Fuck these ZOGette bitches. They are as stupid and brainwashed as the male ZOGbots they are with. I hope they all get shot down and forced to wear a burka in Abdul's harem. Better than them dropping bombs on White people in America and Europe like they will most certainly will be ordered to in the near future.

Old October 3rd, 2017 #607
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Yeah, right. Have any of them been in actual combat? About the same as female cops, utterly ridiculous. It's bad enough that men do this shit.

ONE Central Florida Short: Daddy's Little Fighter Pilot

Or put through abusive bullshit like this from some nigger drill instructor like Sgt. Foley?

An Officer and a Gentleman (6/6) Movie CLIP - You Ready to Quit Now, Mayo? (1982) HD

Fuck these ZOGette bitches. They are as stupid and brainwashed as the male ZOGbots they are with. I hope they all get shot down and forced to wear a burka in Abdul's harem. Better than them dropping bombs on White people in America and Europe like they will most certainly will be ordered to in the near future.
I think it's just all propaganda. Other than the few dike looking GI Jane ones, most of the women they show in the military are hot looking like Leah, or that cute blonde you posted, or that cutie that was put up in the air on 9/11 with her unarmed F15 and said she was ready to ram the plane to protect the white house.

The Minuteman missile silos also have some pretty women working them too as officers.

Can you imagine being a man and having to take orders from some air headed blonde like you just posted?

Old October 4th, 2017 #608
Ray Allan

Quote:
Can you imagine being a man and having to take orders from some air headed blonde like you just posted?
Taking orders from some stupid arrogant shoulder-chipped sheboon would be worse.

Old October 4th, 2017 #609
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Taking orders from some stupid arrogant shoulder-chipped sheboon would be worse.
True. Most women are the worst kind of supervisors from all the jobs I've had, about 75 percent not worth a shit. Women when they get power and you're a guy, especially if it's a mostly female environment you're basically, totally fucked.

My current job (retail) I have multiple managers depending on who is on duty. All the men managers leave me alone and I work just fine and get things done and everything is mostly smooth and they don't say anything unless you fuck up.

Two nights ago my male store manager closed and it was great. The entire time he didn't bother me once or say anything to anyone and let us work. When it's one of the women managers it turns into nothing but a mess. Mainly it's micromanaging you to death on everything.

But if you're one of the cute young ladies, the women managers treat them like queens and the guys get shit on.

Women in leadership, especially if they have authority over men is nothing but a total nightmare.

Old October 4th, 2017 #610
Ray Allan

Default I received the Medal of Honor, so that makes me a moral authority

MOH Recipient Dakota Meyer Blasts Dan Bilzerian For Filming Snapchat Video During Las Vegas Shooting

Fuck off, Rambo.

You killed people too, you just did it with government sanction and got a shiny bauble from Uncle Shlomo for it.

Both Meyer and Bilzerian are clowns.

Who the fuck names their kid "Dakota?"

http://taskandpurpose.com/dakota-mey...hooting-video/

Old October 4th, 2017 #611
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
MOH Recipient Dakota Meyer Blasts Dan Bilzerian For Filming Snapchat Video During Las Vegas Shooting

Fuck off, Rambo.

You killed people too, you just did it with government sanction and got a shiny bauble from Uncle Shlomo for it.

Hell, look at the names of the Palin children.

Old October 5th, 2017 #612
confederate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Mad Dawgs plane was almost blown out of the sky a couple days ago when he was landing in Afghanistan.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/26/politi...tan/index.html
almost ain't good enough.

Dr. William Pierce

Old October 5th, 2017 #613
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:

Fuck off, Rambo.

They love to blast people filming their shenanigans. Leads to folks having instant access to a picture of what's happening, and (((some))) don't like that.

'Fuck off Rambo' is the perfect answer to a come-on to join the military.

During Iraq I had a mall recruiter ask me--a girl looking at books, for Chrissakes, that's how desperate they were for cannon fodder--if I was 'ready to be all that I could be'.

I told him that I was already all I could be, tyvm. He then gave me a card and asked me if I knew anyone else who might be ready to be all they could be.

I said I didn't know anyone else who wanted to be more than what they already were, either.
He actually laughed at that.

I didn't feel chummy about it, though, because his job was to get people in their twenties to go get killed for Bush and Vandar and Jew oil moguls. Not muh friend if you're trying to get me killed or maimed.

Long story but point is a loud 'fuck off Rambo' is what they'd deserve.

As for Dakota for a name....it's like the 'Paris' and 'Cody' craze. People who name their kids these trendy things should be flogged on Main Street.

Old October 5th, 2017 #614
Ray Allan

Default It's a nigger ambush!

Three US Troops Killed in Niger Ambush, Two Wounded

Quote:
Three US soldiers, all identified as Army Green Berets, were killed and two others wounded in an ambush Wednesday in the African country of Niger, near its border with Mali. The troops were part of a joint patrol with Nigeriens when they were ambushed by as-yet-unknown attackers.

The speculation is that the attackers were from al-Qaeda in the Islamic Magreb (AQIM), a regional al-Qaeda affiliate that operates along the Niger-Mali border regularly. There has been no claim of responsibility yet.

The confirmation of the incident also marks the first confirmation that US special forces are engaged in patrols inside Niger. In 2015, US African Command announced a "training" operation in Niger, but presented it as purely training, and not a deployment where US troops would be sent on combat patrols.
http://news.antiwar.com/2017/10/04/t...h-two-wounded/

Old October 5th, 2017 #615
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Niger Niggers Killing Green Nigger, it's a Riddle

Quote:
Three US Troops Killed in Niger Ambush, Two Wounded

http://news.antiwar.com/2017/10/04/t...h-two-wounded/
Wonder what we're really in Niger for...

Maybe the 20k barrels a day for the Soraz refinery and all the Jews who run big oil?

"..The beginning of oil production in Niger was followed with the construction of a refinery in Zinder commonly known as SORAZ. The total petroleum refining capacity is 20,000 barrels per day, which exceeds the 6,050 barrel per day domestic consumption as of 2010..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrol...ustry_in_Niger

..and there are those oh so Jewy diamonds:
http://cfgniger.com/diamonds/

..and Uranium is there as well.

In the fifties, the US leased Uranium to Israel for Atomic Energy Research. Geezus.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; October 5th, 2017 at 02:43 AM.

Old October 6th, 2017 #616
Ray Allan

Default Here's the proposed European army in the works

US Army chief calls for 'military Schengen,' says Russia violating military protocols

Quote:
The US and its allies in Europe need to form a "military Schengen" through special transport and border rules to help NATO forces deter Russian military forces more quickly, says the US Army's commander in Europe.

"The alliance needs to be able to move as quick or quicker, than Russian Federation forces if we want our deterrent capability to be effective," Lt. Gen. Ben Hodges was quoted as saying by the Associated Press on Monday.

He said NATO needs to know how it can "get that speed within existing peace-time rules for movement on highways, rail and soon" for its military operations to be effective.

The so-called "military Schengen" bears a reference to Europe's 26-nation Schengen area where people and goods can cross borders without ID checks.

The US and its allies have been deploying weapons and equipment to NATO's eastern frontier since 2014, after the Crimean Peninsula's reintegration with Russia in a referendum.

Washington has long been asking its European allies to soften border regulations to allow easier movement of military convoys.

...Hodges also discussed Russia's major Zapad (West) joint military drills with Belarus last month and accused Moscow of violating international protocols by hiding the real number of participating troops.

While Russia announced that the military exercise involved only 12,700 troops, the American general said the real number was "more than 40,000."
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/10...odges-Schengen

Old October 7th, 2017 #617
Ray Allan

Default More green niggers doing the world a favor

2 Soldiers Killed, 6 Hurt in Accident at Fort Jackson
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...t-jackson.html

Maybe it was a stealth jihadi truck attack

Fourth US Soldier Was Killed in Niger Ambush
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...er-ambush.html

Old October 8th, 2017 #618
Ray Allan

Default US military=ISIS

Iran's IRGC to treat US troops like Daesh if blacklisted

Quote:
The chief commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) says Iran will treat US troops like Daesh terrorists who will have to move their military bases farther from Iran's borders if Washington blacklists his force.

Major General Mohammed Ali Jafari's warning on Sunday came after reports that US President Donald Trump is expected to announce new measures against Iran, including the prospect of additional targeted sanctions and the designation of the IRGC as a terrorist organization.

"As we have announced in the past, if America's new law for sanctions is enforced, this country will have to move its regional bases outside the 2,000 km radius of the Iranian missiles' range," the ISNA news agency quoted him as saying.

By the new law, Gen, Jafari was referring to the Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act (CAATSA) that Trump signed into law on August 2 after it passed a Senate vote.

...Jafari said, "If the ultimate goal of the Americans in raising such issues is to negotiate with Iran about the region, they have chosen a completely wrong path."

New US sanctions, he said, will eliminate the chance of any engagement forever.
http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/1...med-Ali-Jafari

Old October 11th, 2017 #619
Ray Allan

Default Navy relieves USS McCain senior officers, and both are named Sanchez

Quote:
YOKOSUKA NAVAL BASE, Japan--The Navy has relieved two USS John S. McCain senior officers in connection with a "preventable" deadly collision involving the destroyer and a civilian merchant vessel near Singapore.

Seventh Fleet Commander Vice Adm. Phil Sawyer relieved the McCain's commanding officer, Cmdr. Alfredo Sanchez, and executive officer, Cmdr. Jessie Sanchez, due to a "loss of confidence" in their ability to lead, said a Navy statement issued Wednesday.

The statement--which called the Aug. 21 collision with an oil tanker that killed 10 McCain crew members "preventable"--said Alfredo Sanchez displayed "poor judgment" while Jessie Sanchez "exercised poor leadership of the ship's training program."

Alfredo Sanchez assumed duties as McCain's executive officer in April 2015 and became the ship's commander in September 2016. He has been reassigned to Naval Forces Japan, while Jessie Sanchez will go to work for Yokosuka's Ship Repair Facility, the statement said.

A former USS McCampbell commander, Cmdr. Ed Angelinas another spic--brilliant! has been tapped to serve as the McCain's acting commander, the Navy said. USS Antietam Chief Engineer Lt. Cmdr. Ray Ball will become acting executive officer.
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...y-collisi.html

I'll tell you why the accident happened. It was commanded by two beaners and their ship was a floating barrio and nigger ghetto.

Old October 11th, 2017 #620
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...y-collisi.html

I'll tell you why the accident happened. It was commanded by two beaners and their ship was a floating barrio and nigger ghetto.
I figured it was spics. I wonder if they're related.

Tags
#1, military

Thread