VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 25th, 2021 #41
Nils

Old May 27th, 2021 #43
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
7/10 still above average and hard for must guys to get these days.

But why the fuck do all these hot women date mexicans and niggers? And they're not even good looking at all. All I can think of is they're drug dealers with money and free drugs.

Nicole Brown Chimpson is a prime example. A really hot white woman falling for a non white and you saw the end result. She got beat by him too but kept going back to him because of the money and fame.

You can see why Muslims want a tight rope on their women.

I see this online dating when messaging women. Like in my region the VERY rare time you see a hot woman on the dating site I've ask them why they're even on there and then they complain that dating is tough and they can't find anyone decent.

You know they're full of shit when they say that. The ones who say this are looking for a guy who makes $200k a year, is a doctor or well paid lawyer, sugar daddy or looks like Drew Brees making $$. Then they end up hanging around niggers the other half of the time.

This flight attendant in the videos though you know she's the spoiled and VERY annoying time. I wouldn't last 5 minutes talking to her.
They get them hooked on drugs.

Old May 27th, 2021 #44
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Today at the fleamarket I saw a really hot, tall blonde white chick. What was she with? A fucking buck holding hands and she didn't dress like a slut.
Did she have this huge shit eating grin on her face? There was some blonde cunt where I used to live who'd walk around with her shitlets with this huge fake smile on all the time. I know she just dying for the time some waysis would confront her.

Old June 10th, 2021 #48
Jeffrey Smither

Talking about her meal, flight being delayed, and sleep. She's annoying but I'd plow the shit out of her!

Old June 10th, 2021 #49
Gladiatrix

Quote:
She's annoying but I'd plow the shit out of her!

GETTING CALLED ON STANDBY // FLIGHT ATTENDANT LIFE
That's slightly more annoying than your Morongangbang gook posts of the past.

Last edited by Gladiatrix; June 10th, 2021 at 08:12 PM.

Old June 10th, 2021 #50
Stewart Meadows

I don't get it. Jeffrey Smither is complaining about vain and shallow women uploading their worthless attention-whoring videos on Youtube, and yet he follows these women on their channels and hangs on to their every word and reposts their videos in this thread, in post after post. Isn't that defeating your own purpose? Or is this thread just another excuse for Jeffrey to talk about how horny he is ("make her a 3 hole wonder", i.e. penetrate a woman orally, vaginally and anally, which seems to be a thing with him)?

Old June 10th, 2021 #51
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I don't get it. Jeffrey Smither is complaining about vain and shallow women uploading their worthless attention-whoring videos on Youtube, and yet he follows these women on their channels and hangs on to their every word and reposts their videos in this thread, in post after post. Isn't that defeating your own purpose? Or is this thread just another excuse for Jeffrey to talk about how horny he is ("make her a 3 hole wonder", i.e. penetrate a woman orally, vaginally and anally, which seems to be a thing with him)?
Well, she is white!

Old June 10th, 2021 #52
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Well, she is white!
Well, you could make it the yellow ball.

Old June 10th, 2021 #53
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down Look at this thread and tell me ...

Quote:
You don't get what you stupid ass?

No one comes to read this forum anymore! Most of what is written on it is irrelevant, redundant, erroneous or chit chat about the sickeningly boring lives of a dozen or so newbie posters who use it to socialize.

I wish Linder would shut this thing down forever, it deserves a better end than you are giving it asshole.

Old June 11th, 2021 #54
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
You don't get what you stupid ass?

No one comes to read this forum anymore!
Most, if not all, vBulletin forums are declining, and that's because "social media" crap sites like (((Fagbook))) and (((Twitter))) are taking over.

Quote:
Most of what is written on it is irrelevant, redundant, erroneous or chit chat about the sickeningly boring lives of a dozen or so newbie posters who use it to socialize.
It was actually worse in "the old days", during VNN's so-called golden age, when trolls, antis, jews, negroes and mestizos were defecating all over the forum. Remember N.M. Valdez?

Quote:
I wish Linder would shut this thing down forever, it deserves a better end than you are giving it asshole.
I mainly signed up here to spotlight jews' crimes, perversions and nefarious influence in Western media and politics, and I usually incorporate these important subjects into the latest news stories and current events to keep things fresh and interesting for our lurkers.

For example, if a media outlet publishes an article about a third-worlder who commits crimes in a white country, I will repost it here and show our readers that the rich globalists who fund the third-world invasion of the West, and the people who run pro-rapeugee NGOs, are mainly jews.

Another example is my thread about the Epstein pedophile scandal where I showed that virtually every person in Epstein's network is a jew, which is something the (((mainstream media))) don't want to mention.

I think that this is a good approach.

P.S. Not that it really matters, but I'm not one of the people who gave you a thumbs down for the above post.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; June 11th, 2021 at 07:46 PM.

Old June 11th, 2021 #55
Nils

Reminds me of reading about her.

https://news.yahoo.com/tiktok-famous...171735160.html

Old June 11th, 2021 #56
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nils View Post
So what if one boards a plane wearing a shirt with a Confederate Battle flag or Duke for Congress shirt or this? Trips off "red flags?"

Old June 12th, 2021 #57
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking legend in his own mind

Quote:
Most, if not all, vBulletin forums are declining, and that's because "social media" crap sites like (((Fagbook))) and (((Twitter))) are taking over.
Reminds me of something I said to you awhile ago ...

Quote:
It was actually worse in "the old days", during VNN's so-called golden age, when trolls, antis, jews, negroes and mestizos were defecating all over the forum. Remember N.M. Valdez?
Worse? It was 'worse' when VNN forum had 100 times the daily traffic that it does now? Back when the forum was FUN and people participated instead of 'lurking'

Quote:
I mainly signed up here to spotlight jews' crimes, perversions and nefarious influence in Western media and politics, and I usually incorporate these important subjects into the latest news stories and current events to keep things fresh and interesting for our lurkers.
You believe your boringly redundant retelling of the same old stories is 'fresh and interesting' ...to who stewy ...one or three of the 12 anonymous 'lurkers' I see in the news subforum right now?

Quote:
For example, if a media outlet publishes an article about a third-worlder who commits crimes in a white country, I will repost it here and show our readers that the rich globalists who fund the third-world invasion of the West, and the people who run pro-rapeugee NGOs, are mainly jews.

Another example is my thread about the Epstein pedophile scandal where I showed that virtually every person in Epstein's network is a jew, which is something the (((mainstream media))) don't want to mention.

I think this is a good approach.
YOU think? And Who the fuck are you newbie?

Why didn't you set up your monotonous 'jews news network' on stormfront? Because you would have been fieldgoaled offa there, same as I would have done to you if I were still a mod when you started your shit here.

The bandwidth it consumes does not give VNNF a return in readership. Potential members take one look at the forum the way it is today and say fuck it ...after a yawn or two ...or three.

Quote:
P.S. Not that it really matters, but I'm not one of the people who gave you a thumbs down for the above post.
I couldn't give a flying fuck about your downthumbs on my posts stewy.

You aren't really serious with that comment are you?

Have a blessed day fucktard, and from now on don't call me I'll call you ...

Old June 12th, 2021 #58
T.Garrett
Banned

Cool take a look ...

Like I said stewy, looky 5 'lurkers' on saturday noon

There used to be hundreds at this time of day on a weekend.

You and your idiotic ass-ociates have contributed bigtime to ruining VNN forum.

Own it.

Old June 20th, 2021 #60
Ray Allan

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread