Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 27th, 2015 #1
Ian Smith son

Default Ann Coulter signs copies of her new book in Lake County amid protesters

Quote:
Outspoken conservative author Ann Coulter stopped in The Villages Saturday to sign copies of her latest book, drawing both fans and protesters who objected to comments she made about Israel

during a recent Republican presidential debate.

Coulter's eleventh book, "Adios, America: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole," focuses on immigration since 1970, particularly from Latin American countries.

In the book, Coulter attributes societal problems – from children in poverty to Medicare fraud, terrorism and high school dropout rates – to what she calls "unchecked immigration."

"She's a really smart lady," said Wanda Richards, of The Villages, who attended the book signing at the local Barnes & Noble on Old Camp Road. "And of course, she's conservative, and I'm conservative.

I'm just really concerned about the direction the country's going in right now. I'm just hoping we get a good leader and get this country back where we used to be."

Coulter greeted people in line with smiles, posed for pictures and chatted with them about their hometowns, family members and preferred 2016 Republican presidential candidates.

Coulter is a Donald Trump supporter, she said, in large part because of his stance on illegal immigration.
Ann Coulter signs "Adios, America" books at The Villages - Orlando Sentinel

Thread