VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 20th, 2013 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Plagiarism Thread: Shia LaBeouf: The Jew Jewing

[This nasty little jew with an absurd name must be the world champion plagiarist. This is the textbook definition of jew jewing jewily: plagiarizing an apology for plagiarism - it don't get no jewier than that. I'll bet you dimes to a donut this li'l kike thinks he is making some kind of stupid little meta point about acting...ie, we are all plagiarists, whether actors, writers or off-screen/off-page, we are all just copying copies, I'm the only one with the stones to admit and act on it. I'll apologize for my plagiarized apology for plagiarizing, but if you don't think I'll plagiarize that apology too, you're not picking up what I'm putting down. "My dog left a shia-laboeuf on the carpet. Bad dog!" I said to him.]

Shia LaBeouf

Shia LaBeouf Keeps Plagiarizing, Plagiarizing, and Plagiarizing

No one in the world—not even those who genuinely love Duck Dynasty—could love Duck Dynasty more than Shia LaBeouf right now. Because while everyone else is debating freedom of speech vs. the male anus, LaBeouf continues to quietly and shamelessly exercise his freedom to steal speech. The LaBeouf Plagiarism Train of 2013 shows no sign of stopping; at this point, he's either the world's biggest asshole and doing it on purpose, or the world's stupidest asshole and can't stop himself.

Let's review.

- In February of this year, LaBeouf plagiarized an apology to Alec Baldwin from Esquire's 2009 "How to Be a Man" issue.

- On Monday of this week, LaBeouf also admitted to plagiarizing his 2012 directorial debut HowardCantour.com from Daniel Clowes' comic "Justin M. Damiano."

- The apology he issued for plagiarizing Clowes appeared to have been copied from a Yahoo! Answers user named Lili. (Clowes is now "exploring" legal action against LeBeouf.)

- On Wednesday morning, Buzzfeed reported that segments of comic books written and drawn by LeBeouf rely on passages written by Charles Bukowski and French writer Benoît Duteurtre. Bukowski? Yep, sounds about right.
By Wednesday afternoon, LaBeouf again took to Twitter to apologize. But instead of letting Yahoo! answer, thanks to reporting from The Film Stage, it became clear that LeBeouf borrowed words from some of greatest men of our time: Kanye West, Robert McNamara, and Tiger Woods.

- When getting called out on this much plagiarism, you might as well double the fuck down and really go for it. And so LaBeouf subsequently issued an apology Thursday morning that, according to the folks at The Wire, looks exactly like the apology Shepherd Fairey issued to the AP in 2009.

- And now, on Thursday afternoon, Dan Nadel at The Comics Journal reports that he's joined the increasingly large group of those who've been LaBeoufed. Nadel points out that the "About" page for his publishing company PictureBox looks an awful lot like the "About" page for LaBeouf's "The Campaign Book."

http://defamer.gawker.com/shia-labeo...@cordjefferson

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 20th, 2013 at 08:31 PM.

Old December 20th, 2013 #2
Dalton Fury

This will stay hushed just because he's a kike

Old December 21st, 2013 #3
Hunter Morrow

He apologized for plagiarizing...by plagiarizing other people's apologies for plagiarism...FOUR TIMES.

The apology to the apology about the apology of the apology being plagiarized...
WAS A PLAGIARIZED APOLOGY.

I feel like I've been caught in a worm hole.

Old December 23rd, 2013 #4
N.B. Forrest

Just look at the oily kike shit. Making millions as a "superstar" "actor" when, based on looks & talent, it ought to be loudly haggling over carpets & camels in a fly-blown suk.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old December 24th, 2013 #5
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Morrow View Post
The apology to the apology about the apology of the apology being plagiarized...
WAS A PLAGIARIZED APOLOGY.

I feel like I've been caught in a worm hole.
That worm hole is quite Talmudic by design. It's a state of mind where facts and ideas are twisted into such complex lies so throughly yiddish, that goyim cannot see through them.

Old January 10th, 2014 #6
varg

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...e-9051553.html

Shia LaBeouf retires from public life after plagiarism scandal sparks bizarre (also plagiarised) apology spree

The actor has been locked in a cycle of media ridicule and bizarre reaction since it came to light that he had plagiarised graphic novelist Daniel Clowes’ work in a short film

The signs were there as soon as the world learned that Shia LaBeouf had plagiarised his apology for plagiarising.

The actor, who recently admitted he was asked to send pictures of his penis to producers to score a role in Lars von Trier's typically controversial new movie Nymphomaniac, has been locked in a cycle of media ridicule and bizarre reaction since it came to light that he had plagiarised graphic novelist Daniel Clowes' work in a short film called Howard Cantour.com he made for Cannes Film Festival last year.
Shia LaBeouf Apologises For Plagiarising Daniel Clowes On Twitter

"I actually can't imagine what was going through his mind," the author told BuzzFeed upon noticing the imagery and dialogue in the 11-minute movie were incredibly similar to a personal story he had written called Justin M Damiano. Clowes had not been credited.

Freshly rumbled, the former Disney star reacted to his anger with a series of apologetic tweets aimed at Clowes, in which he admitted his guilt and red-cheeked embarrassment.

"In my excitement and naivete as an amateur filmmaker, I got lost in the creative process and neglected to follow proper accreditation," LaBeouf wrote.

"Copying isn't particularly creative work. Being inspired by someone else's idea to produce something new and different IS creative work."

Matters worsened still when BuzzFeed spotted that LaBeouf's tweeted messages on the subject closely resembled a post written four years on Yahoo! Answers by a user named Lili.

Determined to make amends, he then hired a skywriter to script an apology in vapour.

The 27-year-old then snapped and tweeted an image of the spectacle on New Year's Day, along with three definitions of the word "cloud".

Just to make matters even worse, he came under fire again for lifting an entire tweet from Gucci Mane about drug addiction and skywriting without quoting or crediting the rapper.

And then he upset Girls creator Lena Dunham, too. Read more about that here.

But it seems the time has finally come for Shia to give up the game, after he announced his retirement from public life on Twitter.

He posted:

In light of the recent attacks against my artistic integrity, I am retiring from all public life.
Shia LaBeouf (@thecampaignbook) January 10, 2014

My love goes out to those who have supported me.
— Shia LaBeouf (@thecampaignbook) January 10, 2014

#stopcreating
— Shia LaBeouf (@thecampaignbook) January 10, 2014
As of yet, no further comment has been given by way of explanation as to what exactly 'retiring from public life' will entail for the star.

Most likely, he'll be leaving the world of social media for the foreseeable future.

But equally, he could take said 'retirement' one step further, cancelling press, scheduled appearances and even premiere turns to live a secluded life away from the scrutinising glare of the media eye.

Are we set to see him at all during awards season? Or even ahead of the UK release of Nymphomaniac on 21 February 2014? Time, it seems, will tell. As, most probably, will Twitter.

Old January 10th, 2014 #7
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
In light of the recent attacks against my artistic integrity...
One cannot attack what doesn't exist.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old January 10th, 2014 #8
James Dovery

The jews entire history is built upon plagerism, why stop now?

Old January 12th, 2014 #10
The Bobster
Banned

Another talentless kike who came out of nowhere. Let's hope he goes back there.

Old January 12th, 2014 #11
Hunter Morrow

The thing I hate is jews always using the word love.
Shia is retiring from private life...but he sends his love.

Gee, thanks. I guess. Fuckin' asshole.

They also put that warped mimdfuck phrase into the world to replace the straightforward and healthy "I hate..."

"Don't you just love..."

No. I don't, Shia. Really I don't. Keep your love and I love almost nothing.
Don't steal this dialog for Sundance, either, motherfucker!

Old January 12th, 2014 #12
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Shia_LaBeouf Shia_LaBeouf

This kike is a like the einstein of acting. Out of nowhere he becomes an awarding winning jew.

And like einstein, he is a plagiarist.

When will this all be blamed on anti-semitism?

But you say how can it be anti-semitism if he admitted to plagiarism?

No problem, at some point in the future, or by other jews on his behalf after he is dead, he/they can just claim he admitted to plagiarism hoping this would appease the anti-semites, that the hate of the haters would be reduced. But just like in WW2, jew has learned you can appease hate you must whine and whine ...

Last edited by Tintin; January 12th, 2014 at 09:41 AM.

Old January 12th, 2014 #13
Roy
Perception Manager

The kikes, working together as a unit, give preferential treatment to members of their own tribe. It's really that simple. In contrast, a White person hates "racism" and is dedicated to the principle that everyone is an individual and should make it on their own, yet the kikes think like a bee hive and promote a fellow kike at the expense of non-jews. This is how a talentless, charisma-less, smarmy little zhid gets thrust into celebrity status without having to earn his way into the position.

I try to tell White people they are loosing out on the game of life when they insist that everyone should be treated as an individual, rather than to fight jewish/nigger/mexican solidarity by forming their own alliance, but they just don't see it that way. They'll happily lose on the zero-sum game because they have been thoroughly indoctrinated with White-self-hate.

Last edited by Roy; January 12th, 2014 at 10:08 AM.

Old January 12th, 2014 #14
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Looking a LaBeouf picture on his Wiki page, I was reminded of pictures of the "creator" of Facebook Zuckerberg, another jew, and the latest jew supreme court justice Kagan. It seems they are trying trying to strike a pose that would validate their being jewed to greatness.

To paraphrase/extend Shakespeare:

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, some have greatness thrust upon them, and some are kikes."

Last edited by Tintin; January 12th, 2014 at 11:52 AM.

Old January 12th, 2014 #15
James Dovery

This jew has a punch-worthy face. Its like begging you "punch me".

Old January 14th, 2014 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

[going thru my notes, not sure if i'd posted this, but great story about another slimy weaseljew, this is from a while back]

Jonah Lehrer Is Still a Crook, and Simon & Schuster Is His Accomplice

It's comical, but no real surprise, that pop-science plagiarist and fabricator Jonah Lehrer appears to have lifted someone else's work for his new book proposal. Lehrer has established by now that he is a pathological fraud. The question on the table is: What kind of a fraud is Jonathan Karp, the publisher of Simon & Schuster, which bought the book?

Jonathan Karp is unquestionably a fraud. His decision to buy Lehrer's proposal—not quite 11 months after Lehrer was exposed as a journalist crook, forcing the pulping of his last book—makes him and Simon & Schuster Lehrer's de facto co-conspirators.

Even before Slate's Daniel Engber flagged the similarity between Lehrer's proposal and passages from Adam Gopnik, it was obvious that Lehrer was unreformed. The New York Times got a copy of the proposal yesterday and quoted passages from it, including one narrating the moment when Lehrer found out that other people had found out that he was a fraud:

Quote:
“I feel the shiver of a voice-mail message,” he wrote... “I listen to the message. I have been found out. I puke into a recycling bin. And then I start to cry. Why was I crying? I had been caught in a lie, a desperate attempt to conceal my mistakes. And now it was clear that, within 24 hours, my fall would begin. I would lose my job and my reputation. My private shame would become public.”
"Recycling bin" is a hilarious choice of detail, for the compulsive plagiarist. And, obviously: Bring us two witnesses who saw you puke when and where you claim you puked.

Or don't bother. Even this little passage demonstrates that Lehrer is still using his writing to deceive and manipulate: "I had been caught in a lie, a desperate attempt to conceal my mistakes." This is three-card monte. Lehrer was caught in a lie because he was trying to conceal not "mistakes" but a longstanding, not at all desperate program of lying, which was the foundation of his career.

As Lehrer's portfolio and reputation fell apart last year—or seemed to be falling apart—a certain idiotic subset of his defenders accused his critics of being "jealous." It was a better word choice than they meant it to be, in the sense that the Old Testament God is a jealous god: Lehrer was and remains a threat to people who want to make a living as journalists, because he found success as a fake journalist. This success came at other people's expense.

Writing about science is difficult, skilled work. It requires a reporter to genuinely understand complicated subjects, to derive clear meaning from material rife with caveats and confounding variables and false positives. The facts can stubbornly refuse to fit the story.

Lehrer found the hack to solve this problem: He stole other writers' accounts of the facts, or he made up facts of his own to suit the argument. This is what made him so glib, so fast, and so commercially appealing. He could produce work at several times the pace of the sluggards who did the real work. And when even he couldn't produce it speedily enough to meet demand, he would just copy-paste something he'd published before. The real science writers grumbled all along about how sloppy and wrong he was, but who even listened? They weren't famous.

As Hamilton Nolan wrote when Lehrer's troubles were beginning, Jonah Lehrer does not actually know how to do journalism. He is a counterfeiter. He is not a smooth writer with a regrettable habit of cutting corners—the cut corners are what make the writing smooth. The smoothness is what plays on the lecture circuit. The bogus product is his only product.

And it's the product that Simon & Schuster has now agreed to buy, in the hopes of selling it to more people. Lehrer cranked out a 65-page book proposal, offering an 80,000-word manuscript that will range freely across a vast landscape of knowledge. There's no scaling back to reflect a newly acquired epistemological or professional modesty. It's the same unearned assurance he's been peddling all along. The scam hasn't changed; Jonathan Karp just wants in on it.

"We believe in second chances," Karp told the Times. Again, less than a year has passed since Jonah Lehrer had to leave his New Yorker job. Less than a year has passed since his previous publisher had to withdraw his book on creativity, Imagine, because of its fake Bob Dylan quotes. This is not a second chance, it's an extension on his first chance.

Lehrer's first book, Proust Was a Neuroscientist, came out in 2007. His second, How We Decide, came out in 2009. His third, the one that got him in trouble, came out in 2012. If he delivers his manuscript on time, in the fall of 2014, the book should arrive on shelves in 2015, precisely on his established schedule, as if nothing had happened.

The subject of this one, according to Slate and the Times, will be love. Lehrer wrote that his downfall, such as it was, taught him—swiftly!—that love is what matters. As the Times quotes:

Quote:
“Careers fall apart; homes fall down; we give away what we don’t want and sell what we can’t afford,” he wrote. “And yet, if we are lucky, such losses reveal what remains. When we are stripped of what we wanted, we see what we will always need: those people who love us, even after the fall.”

“This book is about what has lasted in my own life,” he wrote. “I wanted to write it down so that I would not forget; so that, one day, I might tell my young daughter what I’ve learned.”
One thing Lehrer certainly did learn is the scumbag tactic of hiding behind his young daughter, of using the fact that his semen once landed on an egg to certify himself as a serious and meaningful human being. Actual scientific fact: Lots of people—billions of people—make babies. A narcissistic con man who makes a baby is a narcissistic con man with a baby.

And but aside from his poor daughter/moral prop, what else has remained for Jonah Lehrer, now that transitory things have gone? What was it that lasted? Well, a $20,000 speaking fee from the Knight Foundation, for starters. And now a brand-new book contract, and with any luck, a new audience of suckers. What does love mean? Love—to coin a catchy, original phrase—means never having to say you're sorry.

http://gawker.com/jonah-lehrer-is-st...r-is-511735113

Old January 22nd, 2014 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

New Girl sued, appears to be a good case for outright theft of concept

http://defamer.gawker.com/screenwrit...27255/@maxread

Old January 22nd, 2014 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

This confirms what I speculated. Greasy little jew Shia LaBeouf is an ideological plagiarist.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/why-shia...ew-king-jerks/

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 22nd, 2014 at 08:34 PM.

Old January 22nd, 2014 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

jew jewing jewily, this is a perfect example...

Quote:
This soared into world-altering dickery when he hired Hollywood skywriters to scrawl another apology across the firmament. He would rather pay skywriters than his movie writer. He turned the heavens themselves into a fuck you. Then he gave Bleeding Cool an interview that Merriam-Webster is already formatting to replace their entry for "Seriously, someone needs to find a way to reformat personalities and test it on that guy," which isn't even a word, but they're going to include it anyway. Some highlights:

"Live good player"; "It's the 21st century, thug life"

You could prolapse into a bucket of bleach and not be such a painfully white asshole.

"Authorship is censorship."

Finally he adds something new to the universe: a fifth fundamental force, an attraction between every writer's fist and his face.

"Our notion of genius -- a romantic -- isolated figure -- is fucking outdated. An updated notion of genius would have to center around ones mastery of information"

He declares that people who think they actually did something when they create are selfish assholes, but contends that working out how to press control and V at the same time is an act of genius.

"It's not plagiarism in the digital age -- it's repurposing."

He thinks that taking what other people created is more important than creation. He's the incarnation of the 9gag funnyjunk cheezburger Internet scumbag idea that taking someone else's stuff and putting your logo on it makes it yours.

Of course all these lines are stolen too.

He writes like a first year philosophy major who sat through a lecture on copyright law because he walked into the wrong lecture hall and couldn't be bothered to move.

And now some kittens.

This is to lower your blood pressure. The next line runs a risk of rageurysms.

"I never asked to be paid"

Son of a bitch. He's the ultimate trustafarian, literally complaining about how he never meant to be talking to us from a mansion. He's the rich white kid who has never had to worry about money, with the asshole amplification that he thinks he earned it. But you can't earn millions of dollars for talking in front of a green screen, you can only be given it as a symptom of a system that's clearly gone insane. He got $10 million for the things he did on the set of Transformers 3. Of course he can't understand the idea of fair pay for good work. His career destroyed all three of those concepts.

He is King Entitled the First, the absolute embodiment of a rich straight white guy who thinks he deserves everything and must also be a genius for getting it. And because he doesn't remember actually doing anything smart, it must be that everything he does is smart.

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/blog/why-shia...#ixzz2rBFcPsJp

Old January 22nd, 2014 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator

I knew it - he's basically doing a retard-level version of text leveling, as taught in 'advanced' English classes. Part of destroying the patriarchy and advancing leftist politics is denying greatness. Those white-man authors who wrote all those great works aren't great. The works are products of social forces. They're a group effort. This is part of the general campaign and bias against agency. The only responsible parties, as the jews would like it, are white men. But they're not 'responsible' for, not to be credited with, their actual achievements, but they are to be credited with, rather blamed for, black/brown/wimmin failure/oppression.

Heads or tails, the white man loses. His greatness is revealed to be imaginary; the evil is revealed to be all-encompassing.

Do you see? Now that you understand the biggest picture, you can find many applications yourself with your own brain.

The jew has turned English class from appreciation and analysis into an ideological tool for 'deconstructing' white society/literary front.

It's tedious, unfair, and simply wrong, but there's a lot of institutional power behind it.

Somehow this greasy little kike with the ridiculous name has cottoned on to this ideology and used it to justify his media cons. I really think you would have to dig long and hard to come up with a jewier story. Even for a jew, Shia LaBeouf is pretty damn jewy. 'A jew like other jews, yet perfect among them,' to twist a line by a genuinely great white writer.

Notice the irony, though - the Cracked writer correctly lambasting the little bastard for his hypocrisy and crimes lazy the emphasis on his whiteness when he is in fact, as the Cracked writer himself may well be, a jew. And that kind of miscrediting is kinda sorta in line with plagiarism being discussed, no?

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 1st, 2014 at 01:45 AM.

Tags
#1, plagiarism

Thread