VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 12th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Angry Persians acting as 'gangstas'

Where I live there currently is a plague of young Iranians making trouble . .

Guess what , they all more or less copy the 'gangsta' mentality of American Negroes . .

They show no respect to anyone . .

In fact my wife was harassed already twice this week while she was in front of the door by these guys trying to act 'cool' . .

I'm so sick of the situation . .

For the life of me , this is the worst block I have ever lived in . .

To say nothing about other areas of our town . .

Foreigners in our nations often act like American Negroes . .

Vandalism etc . .

What to do about such a situation ?

The NWO surely won't "ask kindly" if people want those types of people as neighbours . . When they're there , they're there . .

Deal with it . .

They start in the small until whole blocks are taken over by those people . .

Either German natives start moving out or they become the minority . .

Multiculturalism sucks . . .

I was only indirectly affected by it during all these years , now that . .

I might add , what a nice thing living besides Muslims specifically . .

They are known for making trouble in Europe . .

To hell with the NWO. .

It's also a nice thing knowing these Persian 'gangstas' pretty much living of the money of the 'good German taxpayer' . .

Parasites . .

Makes me think of this song . .

For the record , I always did prefer that video though . .

Now , I know some Iranians are on our side and even to this day still regard themselves as Aryans , sympathise with NS ( hence the video I suppose ) and about Hip Hop's Aryan roots I have already made threads here ( https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=549180 ) yet these lowlifes currently living in my area aren't worth spit . .

Old August 13th, 2018 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

The first vid is like a comedy sketch, I would think Iranian nigger-wannabes would be scarier, lol.

NS men would never have called our women bitches n hos.

It’s hard to conceive of how our race went from conquering the world to being scared of what look and sound like circus clowns. It was a highly (((orchestrated))) thing no doubt. Time to flip it.

Old August 13th, 2018 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
The first vid is like a comedy sketch, I would think Iranian nigger-wannabes would be scarier, lol.

NS men would never have called our women bitches n hos.

It’s hard to conceive of how our race went from conquering the world to being scared of what look and sound like circus clowns. It was a highly (((orchestrated))) thing no doubt. Time to flip it.
LOL , Henderson , you always have such original commentaries . . Since you're female and not even you feel intimidated by the wannabe-thug mentality of these guys . .

Check this . .

Another brilliant example of the wannabe street mentality of outlandish people . . ( the irony ) . .

( by the way , Aicha was the name of the first brat Muhammad made his wife . . . )

For the record , this is the original . .

lol

I might add that Islamic females are nothing behind to their male counterparts when it comes to aggressiveness . .

As it happens I had beef back in school with an Islamic cunt who had a crush on me . .

Her name was Aisha too ( written with an s ) . .

There sure is a crescent moon standing over Europe . .

We need to kick these foreigners out . .

The battle of Europe vs. the Muslims ( should they resist ) probably will be one that not even Gandalf and the Balrog could ever contrive . .

Last edited by ColdFire; August 13th, 2018 at 08:15 PM.

Old August 14th, 2018 #4
Ray Allan

They wouldn't tolerate this sort of behavior in Iran. Only in pussified Western countries like modern Germany or the u.s.a.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 14th, 2018 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
They wouldn't tolerate this sort of behavior in Iran. Only in pussified Western countries like modern Germany or the u.s.a.
Yes , it strikes me as peculiar that , when they are in their own countries , they more or less are 'patriotic' and traditional , yet when they are in another country , preferrably the West , they all of a sudden start acting 'homeless' and like the last criminal scum . . .

I guess that's what multiculturalism really brings . . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550702

They start acting like Negroes who , because they cannot compete with Caucasians , often turn criminal . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550793

Old August 15th, 2018 #6
Skinhead Zack

Angry

In Sweden too. not all of them are Iranians but they are all sand negroes.

You see, it's a rap video. you know I'm a fan of patriotic, White Eastern European hip-hop. and this is disgusting. there is also a Palestinian flag in the video.
These guys apparently hate the country they're in. they're the false Swedes.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; August 15th, 2018 at 05:08 PM.

Old August 15th, 2018 #7
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
In Sweden too. not all of them are Iranians but they are all sand negroes.

Sinan - Stockholm City
Sweden is now commonly being referred to as 'Swedistan' . .

Oh and by the way . . The guy who I have linked to in the video ( "Ro-Cee" ) is an "Iranian-Swede" . .

Quote:
You see, it's a rap video. you know I'm a fan of patriotic, White Eastern European hip-hop. and this is disgusting. there is also a Palestinian flag in the video.
These guys apparently hate the country they're in. they're the false Swedes.
No problem . . . I know of Hip Hop's Aryan roots . . . I've made threads about it . . .

The art of rhythmic rhyming was originally something deeply rooted in Aryan culture ( and done by Aryans throughout time , from the antiquity to Heathen Times ( "flyting" ) to the "Square Dancing" of the Old West . . .) but the muds hijacked it . . I might add , they didn't hijack it "for good" . . .

They mostly rhyme about violence . .

Old August 15th, 2018 #8
ColdFire
Banned

I might add that 'gangsta rap' has become the tune of the lower-class immigrants to our nations . .

Despite Hip Hop music's Aryan roots somehow today it is associated with the ghetto culture of the ordinary American groid . .

That seems to be an example to emulate for a lot of foreigners . .

Old August 28th, 2018 #9
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Great, another idiot who doesn't know the difference between a Muslim and a Sikh. (No, it's not the same thing.)

Old August 28th, 2018 #10
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Great, another idiot who doesn't know the difference between a Muslim and a Sikh. (No, it's not the same thing.)
I don't think there is any need to refer to the maker of this poster as 'idiot' . .

Yes , one could think Al Bundy is made to look like a Sikh here but but look again. .

The Turban was used in the Middle East as well as in India . .

Old August 29th, 2018 #11
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
I don't think there is any need to refer to the maker of this poster as 'idiot' . .

Yes , one could think Al Bundy is made to look like a Sikh here but but look again. .

The Turban was used in the Middle East as well as in India . .
The various Muslim turbans look nothing like the Sikh turban in your picture. Sorry, but in my opinion, the guy who made that poster really is an idiot. He hates Muslims, but he knows so little about them that he confuses them with Sikhs, who are a completely different people who come from a non-Muslim country, who have their own religion, their own language, their own culture, etc.

Old August 29th, 2018 #12
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
The various Muslim turbans look nothing like the Sikh turban in your picture. Sorry, but in my opinion, the guy who made that poster really is an idiot. He hates Muslims, but he knows so little about them that he confuses them with Sikhs, who are a completely different people who come from a non-Muslim country, who have their own religion, their own language, their own culture, etc.

Hmmmm . . . .

I think it's up to the reader to decide . .

On a side note , maybe it is the fact that he doesn't like Muslims that he doesn't take the time to research them fully . .

Yet , like I said , turbans are worn by both Sikhs and Muslims . .

And . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
They wouldn't tolerate this sort of behavior in Iran.
Yeah . .

Iran is quite a 'tough' Islamic state ( in contrast to , for example , 'secularised' countries like Turkey . . )

Iran , for example , still is into 'biblical' punishment like stoning people to death . .

Especially thieves . .

Or even hacking peoples' hands off . .

Concerning the cads mentioned above . .

I think the late Ayatollah Khomeini is turning in his grave . .

Thread