VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 8th, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Andy Dick

[your name is your game - andy dick, jim goad. i find dick extremely funny. he is an adopted southerner. i do not defend all his behavior, i said i find him quite funny.]

Andy Dick Calls Howard Stern a ‘Money-Grubbing Jew’
MEDIA | By Jake Weinraub on August 17, 2011 @ 4:53 pm
0 0 0 Share0Share0 312EmailPrint
RELATED

Another Andy Dick Arrest

Troubled comedian complains that he wasn't paid for doing a show on Stern's satellite radio channel; “You're not getting paid a dime because your show sucks,” Stern responds

Andy Dick, no stranger to stirring controversy and alienating large groups of people, called shock jock Howard Stern a “shallow, money-grubbing Jew,” Tuesday.

The comedian fired against Stern on the "Greg Fitzsimmons Show," calling the radio host a "big fat hook nose," and "miserly."

Dick claims he still hasn't been paid for "The S*** Show," a program he has hosted for several years on Stern's Sirius Radio channel, Howard 101, starting in 2006

“For two years I did the show and never got paid,” the comedian complained.

Stern shot back after a caller informed him of Dick’s rant, saying that Dick's career has been dotted with antisemitism.

“So good, Andy’s true colors come out. I’m not surprised by it, I’m used to it. It’s just typical," Stern said.

“Andy’s run out of friends,” Stern added. “You’re not getting paid a dime because your show sucks, ass-wipe … Stop blaming the world for your problems Make yourself valuable, stop looking for the handouts [instead of] waiting for the Jew to give [you] a job.”

Dick is no stranger to prejudice — the comedian was forced to apologize for using the N-word during a 2006 comedy show in Los Angeles.

In 2010, Dick was detained in Huntington, W.V. after reportedly grabbing men’s crotches in bar. In 2008 he was arrested in Riverside County on suspicion of pulling down the top of a teenage girl in a Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant.

A cast member of last season's "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew," Dick was also arrested in May at a Temecula, Calif. restaurant for “disorderly conduct."

In 2007, Jimmy Kimmel had him forcibly removed from the set of his ABC late-night show after Dick repeatedly touched Ivanka Trump’s hair and legs.

Old November 8th, 2014 #2
Robert Ransdell

[QUOTE=Alex Linder;1757755

Stern shot back after a caller informed him of Dick’s rant, saying that Dick's career has been dotted with antisemitism.

“So good, Andy’s true colors come out. I’m not surprised by it, I’m used to it. It’s just typical," Stern said.

[/QUOTE]

Notice both the arrogance of the Jew Stern implying that his "colors" are "bad" for speaking badly of the Jew as well as his further statements which go back to the root of the problem, the Jews refusing to accept responsibility for creating the condition in which they are hated.

His true colors coming out is simply the guy no longer granting Stern, or perhaps any other Jews, the luxury of behaving as they do without being called to account for it. Screw the idea of our just going along with the Jews swindling us over and over again, in this case the kike ripped him off and he let it be known what the spirit of the swindle was, it was Jewish.

And the Jew is not even shy about making it clear he ripped the guy off, I guess you could give the raunchy kike some credit for not lying about not having paid him.

The Jews give us a shitty government through Judeo-democracy, it "sucks" as Stern claims this guy's show did, yet we still have to pay for it through a million forms of payment (dead soldiers fighting wars for Israel, tax dollars to fund Black welfare, etc). This Jew gets what he recognizes as a raw deal and just refuses to pay the man, exclusively a Jewish mindset drives this.

If they were "used to it", if it is so "typical" then why not work to curtail the behavior that causes it, over and over, time and again?

It is because the Jews don't care, they only care about what the reaction is on the part of those who they rule over and swindle time and again.

And that is precisely why these people can never be thought of as tolerable in a sane nation, they see it as insane to ever be held accountable for their behavior and deeds.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Thread