VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 14th, 2015 #27
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
I still have TV for now, the next time they raise the rate that might change, can afford it I just don't think it is desirable to pay anything more for what is offered, mostly filth and other destructive crap I don't care to watch and other crap that does not come close to being interesting. I do feel like it might hinder my ability to keep up with how the media Jew is framing "the news" so to be able to better approach our people with the truth and reason, don't think it would be that big of a deal though. I just have basic cable, $75 a month, if it even goes to $80 I will be finished with it.

With that said I will say some of the shows I like to watch are survival shows. Really liked Bear when he was on with "Man vs Wild", also liked Survivorman.

I have watched a good deal of the Alive series.

So do I understand correctly that the winner wins $500,000?
Correct. 500K to the last man standing.

Quote:
My thoughts on that and the fact that 5 have quit after less than a week, think I am right on that. I think it is actually quite noble that some of the men said their families were not worth getting hurt, even if they lost the chance at the prize money. Something very healthy about the decision, especially in this age, the Jew has not infected all of our people with a screw the world for the pursuit of the almighty dollar mindset and that is a good thing to see.
Interesting. Personally, I saw their early exit (with the exception of the guy who lost his fire-starting rod, who was doing fairly well prior) as less about valuing their families over money and more just under-estimating how tough it was going to be, and taking a quick way out.

There is no second place prize, so if you're sure in your head that you're not going to make it until the end, might as well be prudent and tap out early and have a beer without bears.

Quote:
On the other hand, that is a huge sum of money to win for simply being the last to survive.
Maybe 300K after taxes, give or take.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Don't let me dampen your spirits, Robert, but it sounds like there's a bit of over-bearing out there in the Wilderness as well.
Well played, Jimmy. If it comes right down to it, you take on the bear or the wolves? For this hypothetical it's 5 wolves.

I go wolf. Nobody is picking bear.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; July 14th, 2015 at 07:41 PM.

Thread