Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 14th, 2023 #1
A.wyattmann

Default Debunking the so-called scientific theory about white people being albinos

White people are the most purest race to ever walk the face of the earth, but so-called modern science is trying to lie about white people's identity so that the government can use non-white whores to promote white genocide against the white race. Lately I have been looking at some so-called scientific studies on the internet that suggest that all white people are albinos, and I noticed that racist black supremacists like the New Black Panther Party and the Hebrew Israelite Camps use propaganda like this to discriminate against the white race, as if they can't tell an albino from an white European. I can tell you right now white people are not albinos because if we were, we wouldn't have the ability to take advantage over these niggers, spics, faggots, and jews. Racist Nigger monkeys claim that if white people are closely related to albinos, we would not have the capability to even stay out in the sun, not even for 5 seconds, but look at the bigger picture, how is it that white people are albinos when our ancestors would not have the guts or capability to work our asses off to fight and die for our country. We fought and worked so hard to preserve our country, even when it was hotter than hell and all that time we were able to maintain to keep our ability to walk over any non-white that crosses us the wrong way. I personally lived in Texas and Florida and I spent day after day working out in the hot sun just like our ancestors did so how is it that white people are albinos when if something like that would be true, we would be too blind to se all the effort we put into this country, as well as Europe and Australia. That really shows that the scientific theory that falsely state that white people are albinos is government propaganda lies, due to the fact that these so-called scientific studies are scams controlled by the government.

I'll tell you why racist niggers are so stupid to believe in propaganda like the so-called scientific studies that suggests that all Europeans are albinos, because the Government is pushing these lies down those monkey's throat so that they can victimize white people through more black on white crime. You see, most of these so-called scientific researches are conducted by so-called science labs that are owned and ran by the government, which is physiologically controlled by jews, who make these kinds of myths up to promote genocide against the white race. That's why those stupid racist black savages take government propaganda like this albino myth seriously so that they can discriminate against white people and promote genocide against us, forgetting the fact that if Europeans were all albinos, then we would not have the ability to take advantage over these niggers nor work our asses off to fight and die for this country. Black Supremacists like those liver lipped baboons like the New Black Panther Party and Hebrew Israelites use something like this as an excuse to get back at white people for something we did to them hundreds of years ago, but what we did to them back then is nothing to what they're doing to white people day after day when they riot against white people and killed half a million of our loved ones year after year. They should get over slavery and Jim Crow Laws and thank the white man for saving them from the hells of Africa, which is more evidence that show the albino theory against white people is a joke and is nothing more but a government lie and scam that is manipulated by the Jews. All white people should wake up and stand up against this albino myth because if you don't black on white crime will increase due to the fact that black supremacist groups like the New Black Panther Party, Black Lives Matter, Nation of Islam, and the Hebrew Israelites will keep encouraging more black savages to use more government propaganda to discriminate against white people so that they can use something like such government propaganda that lies about white people as an excuse to kill more and more innocent white people day after day. You don't have to put up with this white man. Stand up against Black on white crime, and expose the government's so-called scientific theories like the albino myth as a scam to promote white genocide.

Last edited by A.wyattmann; December 17th, 2023 at 04:01 AM. Reason: I misspelled several words when I originally posted this discussion. Also I needed to add more information to make my point.

Old December 17th, 2023 #2
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Lightbulb

No such scientific theory exists (I know anything can get through peer review these days so if I am wrong, please provide a link to this paper). Albinism has nothing to do with race, it occurs in every race and nearly every species on the planet. I can quite see this claim being made on some Afro-centric site since much of what they claim is utter nonsense. I cannot imagine any way to parlay Albinism into a scientific theory about race.

Tags
government aggression, jew agenda, jew lies, jew scams, white genocide

Thread