Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 25th, 2019 #141
Clive Sharpe

I KNOW STAMPTON SINCE 79 AND HE AINT GAY THE ONLY PERSON WHO THINK HE IS JOE

Last edited by Clive Sharpe; August 25th, 2019 at 04:38 PM.

Old August 25th, 2019 #142
Henry.

This is Joe's avatar...
Joe wants "justice".... Stuart Lubbock died during a queer orgy when a large bottle was pushed too far up his arse...Does Joe want his money back on the bottle...

Old August 26th, 2019 #143
Clive Sharpe

I wondered who that bloke was!!! Why go back to barrymoores house in the first place!! Many things can be said about stampton but the dumpest is hs gay.

Old August 26th, 2019 #144
bradfromjoeford

well I see a few of the other posters on this forum are now coming on and defending Stampton. these are people he actually knows and not someone like joe he has had the misfortune of meeting 3 or 4 times. I'm away till tomorrow and will answer joes latest masturbation fantasies when I get back.

Old August 26th, 2019 #145
bradfromjoeford

Is it just me, or is joes bird (my profile pic) the Honey monster?

Old August 26th, 2019 #146
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
3) on this very forum, you fucking idiot. I believe it was on your 'Nutzi's work of fiction' thread, back when Stampton was pretending to be a woman although i cant be arsed looking for it.

Away from this forum I heard it come out of his mouth, when he was bragging about how he 'exposed' his gay friend Nicky Crane.

4) Stampton refuses to say why he stabbed a gay, leading us to speculate there was a sexual motive. What that exact motive was is not clear, but it was clearly sexual. He was either fucking him consensually and the gay was going to 'expose' him or he was trying to rape him at knifepoint. I cant think of any other scenarios that would lead to a stabbing.

5) the DBS only tells us the bare minimum and not the ins and outs of the case.

1) no
2) yes
3) yes
4) Busy in my personal life. Limited recreation time and better things to do with it than spend it on the internet arguing with repressed homosexuals like yourself.
joe is obviously a compulsive liar:

1) Does the name Mike Matthews ring any bells joe? AKA Swindon cock. Your old flatmate when you lived in Swindon, and according to you a notorious homosexual (yes, another one...)

3) Lie number 2. An actual post by you taken off your Fb was put up on here by Stampton , which got him a ban when you complained to mods. It has a quote by you admitting you have suffered from a mental illness. When I get back, I'll ask stampton to send it on and I'll remove your name and face from it and repost it. Pointless denying it's you joe, as loads of us have seen. You my old son, are as nutty as a fruit cake. "Fruit" being the operative word here.

4) More bs joe. You either shit your knickers and thought you had better keep a low profile and stay off the net, till you knew for sure if Wilsure was going to press charges or not. Or, we can only speculate you were charged and have made some kind of deal with the state; part of which is to come on these forums spreading disinformation. Let's face it, other than work and seeing Honey monster, your life is not busy at all, but rather a sad existence interspersed with bouts of paranoia and depression caused by the Cocaine you take.

So to sum things up - You are a self-admitted drug user, a nut job and a liar. I think this conversation has gone far enough joe.

Old August 26th, 2019 #147
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
3) on this very forum, you fucking idiot. I believe it was on your 'Nutzi's work of fiction' thread, back when Stampton was pretending to be a woman although i cant be arsed looking for it.

Away from this forum I heard it come out of his mouth, when he was bragging about how he 'exposed' his gay friend Nicky Crane.

4) Stampton refuses to say why he stabbed a gay, leading us to speculate there was a sexual motive. What that exact motive was is not clear, but it was clearly sexual. He was either fucking him consensually and the gay was going to 'expose' him or he was trying to rape him at knifepoint. I cant think of any other scenarios that would lead to a stabbing.

5) the DBS only tells us the bare minimum and not the ins and outs of the case.
Again you twist the truth. The night club you refer to (not gay bar, or any other kind of bar) was an ordinary night club Crane happened to work as a doorman at. The whole episode is mentioned in this book:

https://www.amazon.com/White-Nationa.../dp/162731024X

4) How many more times, if this crime had been "sexual" as you want it to be, then Stampton would surely have been charged with a sex crime as well as GBH. Both convictions would've appeared together on the DBS certificate, as would the sentence and also, whether or not the 2 charges would run conrently or consecutively. Now, if Stampton had been having sex with him, as you say, and was about to be exposed by him, then why was he not exposed by him when safely in prison where he could do him no harm? You really need to get some better fantasies to bash one out over joe.

5) "The ins and outs of the case" - that is it in a nutshell joe - ins and outs - something for you to wank over. Go pay the £2000 if you are so sure you are right.

What a fucking Clown this joe character really is. Probably never even spent a night in the cells before so not got a fucking clue about the legal system, prison or anything else relevant to his crank posts

Old August 26th, 2019 #148
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
This is Joe's avatar...
Joe wants "justice".... Stuart Lubbock died during a queer orgy when a large bottle was pushed too far up his arse...Does Joe want his money back on the bottle...
10p deposit left on the bottle. joe must be a....

Old August 26th, 2019 #149
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
It was a photo taken at my old job. I was working with a sheet metal engineer, paint stripping the underbelly of an aircraft that had lightning strikes. We used to work as contractors on planes, trains and boats, I would sand, strip and shotblast and uncover the rivets whilst he would replace damaged panels. There was an NDT engineer working with us too. He would x-ray the panels after i'd stripped the paint off to look for hairline cracks and other faults invisible to the naked eye.

I was working with these two for around 6 years until they decided to go abroad and I got another job doing something else

This was at around the time Stampton and his fellow sex-pest Mr Fingers were posting on an open forum that I was working as a van driver for Argos.

Why were these two wronguns publishing on an open forum what they thought were my employment details, as well as as many personal details as possible of somebody who was involved in Nationalism? Is it because these two rats know that birds pick up seeds and they were trying to indirectly grass him up to his boss?
Then why have you been buying gas masks online Joe??? Also, that mask you are wearing, and the clothes look very clean indeed, almost as if you are not dressed for work at all!! And joe, if Stampton really wanted to fuck you up, he would publish your address. i think that would be fair also, as you won't meet him and continue to spread lies on your mobile while in the safety of your Argos delivery van. Think about that....

Last edited by bradfromjoeford; August 26th, 2019 at 08:03 AM.

Old August 26th, 2019 #150
Westham.Loyal

Quote:
I don't dispute the fact he likes women. But how can i explain this?

Some people like apples and some people like oranges. Stampton likes apples AND oranges.
Joe its all bollocks and you know it.

Old August 26th, 2019 #151
bradfromjoeford

Oh look, it's joefrombradford admitting he's actually a fruit loop. Taken from his FB page and doctored to stay within the forum's rules...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	43950830_955988517929338_5016799935220154368_n - Copy.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	10448  

Old August 26th, 2019 #152
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
Joe is obviously a compulsive liar:

1) Does the name Mike Matthews ring any bells joe? AKA Swindon cock. Your old flatmate when you lived in Swindon, and according to you a notorious homosexual (yes, another one...)
You mean the chap who's heterosexuality you were on here strongly defending? Yeah, I never shared a flat with him. He lived with his then girlfriend when I knew him and before that he lived with his mum.

Quote:
3) Lie number 2. An actual post by you taken off your Fb was put up on here by Stampton , which got him a ban when you complained to mods. It has a quote by you admitting you have suffered from a mental illness. When I get back, I'll ask stampton to send it on and I'll remove your name and face from it and repost it. Pointless denying it's you joe, as loads of us have seen. You my old son, are as nutty as a fruit cake. "Fruit" being the operative word here.
That's your source? Facebook?

Whereabouts in that facebook post, which i posted publicly and shortly after unblocking Mr Fingers to see where it would end up, did I say I had been under medical aid?

Quote:
4) More bs joe. You either shit your knickers and thought you had better keep a low profile and stay off the net, till you knew for sure if Wilsure was going to press charges or not. Or, we can only speculate you were charged and have made some kind of deal with the state; part of which is to come on these forums spreading disinformation. Let's face it, other than work and seeing Honey monster, your life is not busy at all, but rather a sad existence
Awww, did you miss me?

Quote:
interspersed with bouts of paranoia and depression caused by the Cocaine you take.

So to sum things up - You are a self-admitted drug user
No I'm not. Your question was...

Quote:
Have you ever taken mind altering recreational drugs?
And not "Are you a current drug user?"

You see, the difference between me and you on this subject Brüno, is that i was 16 when I experimented with recreational drugs and not nearly 60, which is where you are at now, you sad old queen.

Old August 27th, 2019 #153
Clive Sharpe

For christ sake stop it joe

Old August 27th, 2019 #154
bradfromjoeford

"You mean the chap who's heterosexuality you were on here strongly defending? Yeah, I never shared a flat with him. He lived with his then girlfriend when I knew him and before that he lived with his mum."

Yes joe, that's him and yes you have lived with him as I'm sure NF members from around there can confirm. But even if you didn't, the two of you were bestest "buddies" back then were you not? Again, I do not know if he is one of your lot or not, but you have claimed he is gay. He may not be, as it seems your MO is to accuse anyone you fall out with of being what you are. If he is, then I wonder how come someone like you, with such a sensitive "gaydar", that can spot a "shirt-lifter" at 50 paces never spotted it earlier?

"That's your source? Facebook?

Whereabouts in that facebook post, which i posted publicly and shortly after unblocking Mr Fingers to see where it would end up, did I say I had been under medical aid?"

Thanks Joe, for helping us establish you are mental and have not been treated for your illness. A good shrink would say you are in the active and untreated stage of psychosis. He would probably say your drug use has altered the chemistry of your tiny brain and given you a chemical in-balance that can only be put right with medication. You need to ring your GP asap. Being mentally ill, like you have admitted actually makes everything you say worthless, just as it would in a court of law - your testimony would be thrown out as unreliable and therefor inadmissible. In layman's terms, you are as crazy as a box of Frogs. When you say "struggling", I think it could be a Freudian slip on your part and you really mean you are struggling with your sexuality.

"No I'm not. Your question was...

And not "Are you a current drug user?"

You see, the difference between me and you on this subject Brüno, is that i was 16 when I experimented with recreational drugs and not nearly 60, which is where you are at now, you sad old queen."

Nearly 60 (54 actually) and still you won't meet up. Says it all really. I must've struck a raw nerve hey joe, or is Mandi sick of having to take it up the bum?? Sad little repressed mental homo.

Old August 27th, 2019 #155
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive Sharpe View Post
For christ sake stop it joe
No, no. We need him to embarrass himself further. He just digs a deeper hole.

Old August 27th, 2019 #156
bradfromjoeford

Joe's Christmas message, a bit early...

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	10154389_506149769586737_7864635967383089999_n.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	10451  

Old August 27th, 2019 #157
bradfromjoeford

I'm just writing a piece on joe's mental illness and what has likely caused it. He's obviously suffering from acute personality disorder and did not pass at least one of, and perhaps the most important stage of Erikson's 8 stages of Psychosocial development - stage identity vs role confusion. I'll put the piece up when finished.

Old August 27th, 2019 #158
bradfromjoeford

Here's one joe forgot to answer:

"Then why have you been buying gas masks online Joe???"

Well??

Old August 28th, 2019 #159
bradfromjoeford

Here is one of the gas masks joefrombradford bought online. Apparently there is a tube that connects to the front of a pair of rubber underpants, so joe can inhale the fumes from his anal and genital areas. Nice....I like the fact he chose a white one, in keeping with his white nationalist beliefs.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	69983436_2271915446454162_2109211671166713856_n.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	10452  

Old August 28th, 2019 #160
Crowe

For fucks sake, if you two actually know each other offline, then meet up and settle this like heterosexual men.

Thread