Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 1st, 2007 #1
Brett Quinn
Banned

Default New Fad for Kwa Girls: Adoption

Today I was talking with two co-workers about kids. The one was saying how she dreamed of adopting a Chinese female baby. Her friend commented how she wanted a niglet. I asked the two what about just having a white child? They shrugged it off.
I also know 2 married couples, personally, who have adopted non-white kids.
I thought it was only popular in the media with the likes of Brangelina. How widespread is this throughout the Kwa?

Old October 1st, 2007 #2
birdman77
Banned

the hyper-ultra-super vain fashion, excercise, and beauty industries, combine to turn white american women into massochistic, superficial, heartless bitches.
they worry more about their pussies, and pocketbooks than traditional child rearing and (god forbid) marriage.
it seems that too many white american women refuse to get pregnant because (god forbid again) they would just die if they got stretch marks, and couldn't spend 5 days per week in the tanning bed.

i have been asked, why am i so jaded?
because i see this superficial bullshit everyday working next door to a tanning salon, i see 13 year old girls, whose skin is leathered and brown going to the tanning bed with ....you guessed it!!...their own mothers!!
before anyone calls me a woman basher, i have met plenty of good, decent women...but they are overshadowed by these cunts.

Old October 1st, 2007 #3
Weißmann
Ariba!

Lightbulb

Yes,today`s fashion is to adopt a NIGGER OR A GOOK Sub-animal shit.

because of the JEW media deadly machine:

MANY WHITE SLUTS ARE KILLING UNBORN BABIES,ASHAMED OF THEIR OWN WHITE RACE,INSTEAD OF BEING PROUD OF WHAT THEY ARE: WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Old October 1st, 2007 #4
Sean Martin

Jews show pictures of anorexic women and white women don’t want to “ruin their figure”.

If that is not enough some Jewish Psychiatrist charges white women $200 an hour to tell them how inferior they are. Then the white women run out and get a tan and botox in their lips to make them look non-white. Then they will pay a Jewish Plastic Surgeon to hack up their bodies.

Jew Jew Jew

Old October 1st, 2007 #5
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman77 View Post
the hyper-ultra-super vain fashion, excercise, and beauty industries, combine to turn white american women into massochistic, superficial, heartless bitches.
they worry more about their pussies, and pocketbooks than traditional child rearing and (god forbid) marriage.
it seems that too many white american women refuse to get pregnant because (god forbid again) they would just die if they got stretch marks, and couldn't spend 5 days per week in the tanning bed.

i have been asked, why am i so jaded?
because i see this superficial bullshit everyday working next door to a tanning salon, i see 13 year old girls, whose skin is leathered and brown going to the tanning bed with ....you guessed it!!...their own mothers!!
before anyone calls me a woman basher, i have met plenty of good, decent women...but they are overshadowed by these cunts.
When are White women going to learn that tanning ages you? I've seen some women who were 25 but they looked 40 because they spent their youth in tanning beds.

Old October 1st, 2007 #6
Donnachaidh

When the die off begins, you will be glad these mental defectives removed themselves from the gene pool. Remember, the earth can only support a billion people. There are already seven billion and heading for nine real soon. It will reach a point where the slightest disruption sets off a massive chain reaction. Do you want some one with the kind of mind that finds adopting a niglet something to do having kids of their own?

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old October 2nd, 2007 #7
Sean Martin

This is what the Jewish Plastic Surgeons do to their people. Just to give you an example of how messed up things are in the KWA. She was probably going to have a white baby.

Lawsuit Claims Fired Pregnant Woman Was Told To 'Suck Belly In'

A plastic surgery office discriminated against a pregnant secretary who was fired after being told to suck in her belly so she wouldn't scare away patients, government lawyers charged in an anti-discrimination lawsuit filed Wednesday.

The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission sued Premier Plastic Surgery, which has six locations in the Pittsburgh area, on behalf of Erin Griggle.

Griggle, who worked in the company's Cranberry office, said she was fired in December 2005, two weeks after telling her supervisors she was pregnant.
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/...63/detail.html

Old October 2nd, 2007 #8
IceQueen

A local hospital was running an add campaign which featured a 40ish White woman on a telephone saying,

"You just moved back to the area? You adopted a daughter? (GASP! Then big smile) From China? How wonderful! Yes, blah blah hospital is the best, blah blah."

My husband told me the rage I flew into the first time I saw it would have been the funniest thing he ever witnessed, had he not been so disgusted himself. In my area kids have been being pumped for a long time (before Bradgelina) that adopting 3rd worlders is the way to go, because Earth is over populated and the 3rd worlders are too poor for birth control (yet, they keep having sex) so we should raise their overspill rather than have our own kids.

Of course, in every avenue of life, that's the way it is; is it not? We should all have less so the 3rd worlders can have more, and if we had nothing they could have everything!

Old October 2nd, 2007 #9
Dawn

Africans are brood parasites, just like the Cuckoo bird. I tried to casually bring this up in school one time as a 'theory' and my teacher said that it was the most racist thing she'd ever heard. I could have really blown her mind, if that was the 'most racist' thing she had ever heard but I'm kind of shy, so I let it go. (thank god I'm homeschooling again, ugh!)

A Reed Warbler feeding a Cuckoo chick.

Quote:
But the cuckoo has also brought confusion to mortals, with its disturbing behavior. For the Common Cuckoo is a brood parasite. This is a bird that lays its eggs in the the nest of another species, leaving the foster parents to raise its young. Since maternal instinct sounds so natural, the cuckoo's shocking actions cried out for explanation.

Why is it, 'A penny for your thoughts,' but, you have to 'put your two cents' in? Some Jew, somewhere is making a penny!

Old October 2nd, 2007 #10
Jess_Smith

I know of someone who adopted a coloured baby.

There are hardly any white babies put up for adoption as abortion is legal here now.

Old October 2nd, 2007 #11
Kievsky

This is a very sad thread. The White race is killing itself through immorality.

Remember when they used to make fun of "morality." I do -- back in the 70's and 80's. Damn, but the alternative is much worse.

Old October 2nd, 2007 #12
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
and couldn't spend 5 days per week in the tanning bed.
She got her time in:

Old October 2nd, 2007 #13
John in Woodbridge

Apparently a lot of white white couples in Canada are adopting niglets from the United States. Some of this has to do with cost. Adopting a white healthy baby costs a lot (when available) but niglets are dime a dozen.

Old October 2nd, 2007 #14
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bquinn View Post
Today I was talking with two co-workers about kids. The one was saying how she dreamed of adopting a Chinese female baby. Her friend commented how she wanted a niglet. I asked the two what about just having a white child? They shrugged it off.
I thought it was only popular in the media with the likes of Brangelina. How widespread is this throughout the Kwa?

Guilt-Ridden White Family Brings MORE Non-Whites to Hudson Valley

Blogged HERE

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old October 2nd, 2007 #15
Live Free
Terry Phillips

Check this out: http://www.livinghopeadoption.org/go...?source=google

I remember a couple of years ago a White baptist church in Tallahassee had a program encouraging its membership to adopt chink babies to get them out of "godless" Red China and raise them in Christian homes. I understand the program was considered very successful by the church. It must have been. Its not unusual to see a White family with a little flat faced bundle of joy around town.

Old October 2nd, 2007 #16
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteNightshade View Post
I know of someone who adopted a coloured baby.

There are hardly any white babies put up for adoption as abortion is legal here now.
babies!I'd like to"adopt" a few dozen if I could!!!
:krofl:krofl:krofl

Old October 2nd, 2007 #17
NS Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
babies!I'd like to"adopt" a few dozen if I could!!!
:krofl:krofl:krofl
It would be so funny if an angry White person adopted a large amount of niglets and lost them in an "accident" or "disappeared" them.

Jews from their lips

Tolerance=White Death

Old October 3rd, 2007 #18
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Whatever happened to getting a dog?

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old August 8th, 2008 #19
Metal Warrior
Leaving a bruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
Whatever happened to getting a dog?
Exactly! I've seen many, many upscale-types around my area with their little Asian pets in tow. Apparently they think they're nobly "helping" the Chinese by taking their unwanted surplus (almost always female) children. It also reinforces their "kumbaya" credentials with their boneheaded 'Kwan peers.

And raising the chinklets in White upper-middle-class neighborhoods provides a future source of family-approved racemixing for the White boys there.

Old August 9th, 2008 #20
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bquinn View Post
We really do need a eugenics program, not just to increase intelligence, but also better behavior. Women (and men) who have some pathological need to help other races and neglect or destroy their own need to be selected against. So the two women in your example shouldn't breed at all.

Quote:

Thomas Jefferson’s revisal of the laws of Virginia calls for banishment of white women who have mulatto children: “If any white woman shall have a child by a negro or mulatto, she and her child shall depart the commonwealth within one year thereafter. If they shall fail so to do, the woman shall be out of the protection of the laws, and the child shall be bound out by the Aldermen of the county, in like manner as poor orphans are by law directed to be, and within one year after its term of service expired shall depart the commonwealth, or on failure so to do, shall be out of the protection of the laws.” (Jordan, 472)
Our leadership was much saner in the past. Now our leaders encourage miscegenation, non-white adoption, and non-white immigration. This can't go on forever, eventually it will destroy us.

Thread