VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 10th, 2010 #1
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Default How to Cope with Bad Whisky

Old September 11th, 2010 #2
Mike Parker

Would mesquite BBQ chips work, or would it taste like tequila?

Old September 11th, 2010 #3
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
Would mesquite BBQ chips work, or would it taste like tequila?
lol

Maybe. I'm thinking the outlined process is strictly a last ditch attempt at whisky remediation. To go beyond that. . .that way lies the Dark Side.

Old September 11th, 2010 #4
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

If it can make shit whiskey fairly palatable, then I wonder what the process would do for run of the mill whiskey...

Old September 11th, 2010 #5
Gabry Ponte
Banned

How can whites make money moonshining? I heard people still do this. But who would buy moonshine? I mean if you made say 1000 gallons per month..who would your client base be?

I was watching some show like COPS on cable a year ago. ATF was busting people in the hills for making moonshine. The entrepreneur they interviewed said he was making $20k-30k per month doing it. That would be excellent cash income for a WN organization. But who would buy some cheap whiskey? You can buy it really cheap already and from companies that practice safety and purity standards.

Anybody have any understanding of this biz???

Old September 12th, 2010 #6
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
How can whites make money moonshining? I heard people still do this. But who would buy moonshine? I mean if you made say 1000 gallons per month..who would your client base be?

I was watching some show like COPS on cable a year ago. ATF was busting people in the hills for making moonshine. The entrepreneur they interviewed said he was making $20k-30k per month doing it. That would be excellent cash income for a WN organization. But who would buy some cheap whiskey? You can buy it really cheap already and from companies that practice safety and purity standards.

Anybody have any understanding of this biz???
Check out Shay's Rebellion and the horrible ATF-like suppression Alexander Hamilton had done upon the poor men who refused to pay UnConstitutional taxes. The ATF and other Ameriqaeda Letter Terrorists are the greatest criminal cartels on Earth after the Illuminati/Jews. They are an arm of the Rothschilds with the CIA being the worst of the arms of the squid-men.

Under such tyranny the making of alcoholic beverages for profit is a very dangerous one at best. The Hills Folk rightly called them "Revenuers" because they were after revenue, not Justice.

And with experience, yes, cheap (and safe) moonshine can be better than the standard stuff.

Old September 12th, 2010 #7
Gabry Ponte
Banned

I asked a question about who the customer base is for moonshine. And you put up a jew sign.

WTF are you talking about?

Old September 12th, 2010 #8
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuxalina Rihhia View Post
If it can make shit whiskey fairly palatable, then I wonder what the process would do for run of the mill whiskey...
Seriously. . .the first thing I thought of when I saw this video was Johnnie Walker.

Old September 14th, 2010 #9
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
I asked a question about who the customer base is for moonshine. And you put up a jew sign.

WTF are you talking about?
The BATF and other letter terrorists were founded by Jews and headed by Jews. They are the ones who UnConstitutionally regulate liquor and other things that are ours to grow, make and have. That is the reason for the Jew sign, not insulting you or the customer base.

Old September 15th, 2010 #10
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
The BATF and other letter terrorists were founded by Jews and headed by Jews. They are the ones who UnConstitutionally regulate liquor and other things that are ours to grow, make and have. That is the reason for the Jew sign, not insulting you or the customer base.
ohh ok. I agree. The complete Federal gov is just an organization that serves jews. Just like the office if the president.

Old September 15th, 2010 #11
Mike Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Seriously. . .the first thing I thought of when I saw this video was Johnnie Walker.
What's wrong with the Black Label?

I looked at some of Ralfy's clips and he likes the Talisker, which I don't think there's enough honey in the world to rescue. Go figure.

Old September 15th, 2010 #12
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
What's wrong with the Black Label?

Nothing really. Probably awesome as a mixing whisky--as a "premium Red Label". But then what would be the point? As a sipper, it's just not my thing. It's been a while, though, so I almost feel like I should give it another go.

Have you ever had their Blue Label? I've never gotten up the nerve to spend on a bottle. And apparantly there's a "Green Label" now? I need to go do the bar thing and have my own private tasting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker
I looked at some of Ralfy's clips and he likes the Talisker, which I don't think there's enough honey in the world to rescue. Go figure.
That is a neat thing about whisky: Different people can feel completely different about the same thing. I'll have to try some Talisker. If I think it's nasty, too, I can always try Ralfy's wood 'n syrup trick.

Old September 17th, 2010 #13
Mike Parker

Quote:
Have you ever had their Blue Label? I've never gotten up the nerve to spend on a bottle. And apparantly there's a "Green Label" now?
I got a (well-earned) gift of Blue years ago: very nice but query relative value. Green is really intense, like a cross between Black and Lagavulin: a nice winter whisky, thanks for reminding me.

Quote:
I'll have to try some Talisker.
It's pure peat, like they've bottled the whole bog. Enjoy!

Old September 19th, 2010 #14
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

To me all whiskeys taste the same. I don't like the taste of whiskey but I like getting high.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old September 19th, 2010 #15
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayCoomar View Post
To me all whiskeys taste the same. I don't like the taste of whiskey but I like getting high.
Weed/cannabis was mentioned in a 9th century Bavarian gloss--as a medicinal herb, not a toxic drug like the Kiker$ would claim. Alcohol is deadly if overused. It is a depressant and makes otherwise decent people unruly and even very violent. Cannabis users are not violent.

Old September 19th, 2010 #16
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
I got a (well-earned) gift of Blue years ago: very nice but query relative value. Green is really intense, like a cross between Black and Lagavulin: a nice winter whisky, thanks for reminding me.
Made a visit to ye ol' liquor store this weekend, largely as a result of this thread. I forgot one. . .there's a Gold Label JW, too. But I don't know anything about that one. They did have the Blue (and the Black and Red, of course). The Blue was less than I thought it would be, and I briefly considered plunging. The thought passed. No Green!

Picked-up a bottle of Highland Park 12 and Glenmorangie. Cracked the Glenmorangie, which I do quite like. Cheap 'n young, that's the ticket!

And this store did have a couple of bottles of Lagavulin 16, oddly for this store, I thought. I might try it in a few months when it gets a bit cooler.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; September 19th, 2010 at 01:58 PM.

Old September 19th, 2010 #17
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Cannabis users are not violent.
Unless and until they run out of weed. In some cases, anyway.

Old September 19th, 2010 #18
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Quote:
Niggers and beaners, especially. They are both violent races and are thus not welcome...same with the Sheenies.

Old September 30th, 2010 #19
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Or Doritos. lol

Thread