I'd play with one of these, if I could only cough up the 900 + bucks:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Lehmann-...ayphotohosting

Old January 11th, 2007 #22
Ironman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker
I'd play with one of these, if I could only cough up the 900 + bucks:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Lehmann-...ayphotohosting

The auction ended at $1425. Hell you could buy a real, live dancing nigger for that money 150 years ago!

Old January 11th, 2007 #23
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Can't go wrong with Legos.

Old January 14th, 2007 #24
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman1
... Hell you could buy a real, live dancing nigger for that money 150 years ago!
Back then, you could buy a ballroom full of them, for that money. At that time, the dollar had value

Old March 18th, 2007 #25
Victates

In studying the anthropology of white domestic development, a past-time that is under-rated is knitting.

Although knitting needles cannot be described as toys by any stretch of the imagination; it is quintessentially a white activity for womenvolk to strengthen the nation by taking up knitting.

Knitting isnt always serious and is best done with an Oxford English accent as my old mentor once said.

http://www.amazon.com/Naughty-Needle...812970-3917445

Old November 23rd, 2008 #26
Mike Jahn
Banned

Thumbs up

Christmas is right around the corner.

Old November 24th, 2008 #27
Rotsa Ruck

Default Toys that Encourage DOING...

Our son (3) gets mainly generic toys (no specific branding) that encourage him to be physically active and use his imagination, such as:
  • Toy cars (i.e. "Matchbox" cars, made by an almost limitless number of manufacturers)
  • Wagon, ride in pedal car, and tricycle
  • Toy tractors, trucks, and bulldozers
  • Toy shovels, buckets, etc.
  • Sports toys (balls, bats, etc.)
  • Art and coloring supplies (carefully monitored lest he "decorate" something other than paper)

A parent to a little girl might add dolls and accessories, a well-appointed toy kitchen, dress-up clothes and costume accessories (old hats, shoes, etc.) to the list. We try to keep the specifically "branded" toys and games, etc. to a minimum - so far Thomas the Train and Bob the Builder have made it through the approval process, along with John Deere and Duplo (little kid Legos) items.

This also keeps the cost down - branding is usually a scheme to sell an inferior product at premium prices. Children whine about getting a specifically branded toy that Big Jew has drilled into their heads, and so the parent buys it despite its inferiority and unhealthiness.

Books make up a major part of his entertainment - we buy used online, rent from the library, or buy used locally. New children's books are an expense of last resort - the older books are usually better anyways. "The Dangerous Book for Boys" should be on the list of every parent with a boy in the house, regardless of age. I have heard there is a companion volume for those with little girls, but I have not read it and so cannot vouch for it.

DVDs and a portable player are good for long car or plane rides, but not for everyday use - we have a lot of Walt Disney-era Disney, as well as some of the aforementioned Bob and Thomas. Don't buy Baby Einstein - it's as much of an ineffective fraud as its namesake.

Later on, he'll get a slingshot and then a BB gun and some acreage (the ultimate toy for any child). Older boys can also get used tools (from swap meets and yard sales) or perhaps a chemistry set, erector set (Meccano or similar) or one of those "build your own radio" kits from Velleman or Radio Shack (don't know if they still sell them but they used to). As mentioned by other posters, Legos and "Lincoln Logs" building kits are very good toys that encourage the right mindset.

The emphasis should be on doing things with their own mind, using scenarios they think up, not on toys that can basically only be used to reenact a Jew-written TV show when it is off the air for the day. White children are incredibly creative and can entertain themselves for hours with nothing but their own mind and a few simple props (i.e. sticks, cardboard boxes, string, a tree, etc.). We did this when we were kids and our son is doing it now. Provide them with a starting point and let their imagination do the rest, spurred by healthy impulses and guidance.

- Juvenal, Satires VI

Old November 24th, 2008 #28
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
I noticed that with every year Lego sets get simpler and simpler and simpler.

The older Lego sets are the best. You can pick them up on Ebay.

Old April 14th, 2009 #29
Kathleen

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate View Post

This is awesome!!

Old April 14th, 2009 #30
Kind Lampshade Maker

You can raise eyebrows, at the next P.T.A. meeting, by telling the other parents that your kid just got a LEGO coastgard kit for either his/her birthday or X-mas (whichever occured last) and that he's using his allowance to have some custom figures made of an over-crowded, halfway seaworthy refugee boat with accompaning occupants to supplement the kit

Old April 15th, 2009 #31
Maxine Grey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate View Post
ROFLMAO! Now that is how it is meant to be.

Old April 19th, 2009 #32
Kathleen

Absolutely!
Those black guys are smiling

Old October 3rd, 2009 #33
Black Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Kadijevic View Post
Chess is always good too.
Then let them play with the black ones, so they can destroy the white ones!

Old October 12th, 2010 #34
Kind Lampshade Maker

Default Just found these Czech-made Barbie/Ken-sized dolls:

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/2010/10...ug-puppen.html

Looks more like a 3 Stooge Curly mock-up than a Göring

Old November 10th, 2010 #35
William North
Banned

Eh... Toys are anti-White... relax he he.. I was joking.

I think white parents need to be aware of the fact that there are ZOG owned manufacturing companies producing toys. I think you need to find out about this before you buy anything to your children. This is not unwise. So when you buy toys to your kids, always have this in mind. Should I need to remind you that ZOG is like everywhere, these days, even the toy industries.

But couldn´t white kids of today make their own toys, just as they did in old times. They may want all this expensive stuff... ANd remember the ZOG do anything to spoil us.. their toys brainwashing our kids.. T o spoil us, and make us forget about our struggle... And this already from childhood, and toys is also a kind of medium, to keep us off...

Old November 10th, 2010 #36
Johnny James

Buy Japanese toys. Virtually all of their heroes are White. If not they are ambiguous light skinned types that don't have racial connotations.

I used to build model airplanes as a kid. My dad only bought me the Nazi planes and a few American planes like the P-51D. I do not know if Revell is owned by Jews, but there are good quality Japanese makers of model kits that are of equal quality. http://www.hasegawa-model.co.jp/e-w/E-index.htm

Legos are also the go to toy. The old ones were 100% white with regards to the little lego guys. Your kid will develop a constructive mind as a result.

Old November 10th, 2010 #37
Amy

My son is 21 months old and he loves things like mega blocks, big trucks, cardboard boxes, the couch cushions, pulling all the books off the shelf... I have to admit that I might be having more fun watching him play, then he is actually playing.

Is it inherent for little boys to instinctively know how to make the vrooom vrooom sounds of a car?

His favourite toy at the moment, is something I bought second hand off Kijiji for $10. A BAO car.

Old November 11th, 2010 #38
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post
...Legos are also the go to toy. The old ones were 100% white with regards to the little lego guys. Your kid will develop a constructive mind as a result.
My son is into Lego. They make a coast guard kit called "Kustenwache" auf Deutsch. As we sat around with the kid's grandparents and our inlaws, etc... during the winter holidays, a couple years ago, we got on my son's Lego topic and the Coast Guard kit was mentioned. When I commented that a boat people boat was not available, both my female inlaws broke out in laughter. The kid's grandparents, however, somehow didn't find my remark funny

Old December 5th, 2010 #39
A. Crowe
Banned

What did the little German boy get for Christmas?

An easy bake oven and a GI Jew .

Thread