Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 23rd, 2018 #1
Gladiatrix

Default Jew football player not top pick in NFL: It MUST be "anti-semitism"

"Is this anti-Semitism?

The development in this story that seems to have hit Rosen’s draft hopes the hardest came earlier this month, when Mora questioned whether he is “fit” for the NFL. After praising his skill and intelligence on the field, the veteran coach told Sports Illustrated’s King that Rosen lacks a “blue-collar, gritty attitude.”

“He needs to be challenged intellectually, so he doesn’t get bored. He’s a millennial,” Mora said.

For Tony Kornheiser — the sports writer and TV personality who stars on ESPN’s “Pardon the Interruption” — this was the last straw.

“This is classic anti-Semitism. Absolutely classic anti-Semitism. ‘We don’t want this guy, this guy’s too smart,’” Kornheiser said in a rant on his podcast last week. “There’s no such thing as too smart … [T]his is anti Semitism in its most blatant form. It’s like, ‘we don’t want this guy.’”
Kornheiser, who is Jewish, and his co-hosts also likened the NFL’s fear of Rosen to its past prejudice against black quarterbacks, who on the flip side have been labeled as not smart enough to succeed at the demanding position."

https://www.jta.org/2018/04/20/news-...61-3949-162375

Old April 24th, 2018 #2
Jeffrey Smither

I could give two shits about the NFL or college feetsball, etc.

Either a nigger, non white mud or meat head who hangs around nigs gets drafted. Football is fun to play in the yard, however the NFL has a big problem on their hands with concussions and CTE.

I mean, players are getting bigger as well so you have bigger hits going on now and more head injuries. A number of players have life long head issues after playing.

When will the NFL and it's Jewish franchise owners get hit with big lawsuits? The NFL covered up concussions for years. I'm sure if they jacked ticket prices to $300 the kwans will still blow their paychecks on tickets and beer every week to watch niggers run.

I just can't see the fun of being a running back or quarterback and getting run over by a 300lb buck or sacked by one. I guess $$ erases that though.

Old April 24th, 2018 #3
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I could give two shits about the NFL or college feetsball, etc.

Either a nigger, non white mud or meat head who hangs around nigs gets drafted. Football is fun to play in the yard, however the NFL has a big problem on their hands with concussions and CTE.

I mean, players are getting bigger as well so you have bigger hits going on now and more head injuries. A number of players have life long head issues after playing.

When will the NFL and it's Jewish franchise owners get hit with big lawsuits? The NFL covered up concussions for years. I'm sure if they jacked ticket prices to $300 the kwans will still blow their paychecks on tickets and beer every week to watch niggers run.

I just can't see the fun of being a running back or quarterback and getting run over by a 300lb buck or sacked by one. I guess $$ erases that though.
A pale quarterback being run over by a 300 pound playuh doesn't get as much money if he just has 300 pounds of shit hit him again and again. Well, considering nigger feetsball playuhs, it's the same damn thing.

Off topic, but the Orlando nigger tree hockey league is doing so bad a blood donation drive was giving out free "magik" tickets all over the central Florida area to donors. And yet, this bunch of niggers is still "plaaing" tree hockey for millions of dollars per playuh. I suppose there are a lot of anemic pale people who donated blood to get tickets, then spent 300 bucks on souvenirs anyway. (I'm joking about anemia since the blood taken is about a pint.)

14/88

Erik

Old April 24th, 2018 #4
Susan

I haven't followed football and the advent of serious injuries, head and otherwise. Do you all think (or know) that all these really serious injuries, especially closed head injuries, began when the numbers of niggers increased in the football leagues?

I don't remember hearing about head injuries when it was mostly White men in football. It's always made sense to me that serious physical injuries increased when the number of nigger players increased since niggers are usually bigger, more muscular, and have no problem using that advantage toward Whites.

I don't care what niggers do to each other, but I do care that the savagery of niggers puts White men at particular risk. My feeling is, as we all do here, is that niggers don't belong in the same leagues as Whites. Just as the races shouldn't be mixed in prison, where nigger rape puts White men at risk.

I mean I look at videos where niggers attack Whites, and the way niggers attack and fight is just brutal and savage. Especially when black males attack White females which is why guns are so vital to our survival. We can never allow ourselves to have our gun rights abrogated.

Old April 25th, 2018 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I haven't followed football and the advent of serious injuries, head and otherwise. Do you all think (or know) that all these really serious injuries, especially closed head injuries, began when the numbers of niggers increased in the football leagues?

I don't remember hearing about head injuries when it was mostly White men in football. It's always made sense to me that serious physical injuries increased when the number of nigger players increased since niggers are usually bigger, more muscular, and have no problem using that advantage toward Whites.

I don't care what niggers do to each other, but I do care that the savagery of niggers puts White men at particular risk. My feeling is, as we all do here, is that niggers don't belong in the same leagues as Whites. Just as the races shouldn't be mixed in prison, where nigger rape puts White men at risk.

I mean I look at videos where niggers attack Whites, and the way niggers attack and fight is just brutal and savage. Especially when black males attack White females which is why guns are so vital to our survival. We can never allow ourselves to have our gun rights abrogated.
Look at feetsball players from the 1940s to today. They're tiny. It also causes white football players to die early too because they're so overweight when they retire they die of heart attacks.

Prisons used to be segregated. At least in Missouri they were. In Missouri they didn't desegregate the prison system until 1973 when forced to.

Old April 25th, 2018 #6
Ironguard1940

Default The Nigger Felony League and big colleges can drop the fuck dead

I refuse to have anything to do with the NFL or big college sports. I will support small college sports however. Division 3 colleges have a much higher percentage of Whites in all sports and it is actually the largest division number wise in the NCAA. Another plus is that D3 college sporting events, especially football games, are far cheaper than large colleges and especially the NFL. Many D3 colleges do not even charge for most sporting events.

Old April 26th, 2018 #7
brutus

I didn't know jews played football. I thought they're all too busy counting money and molesting infants.

Thread