VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 21st, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Garden City, Kansas to become new poster-city for the joys of BIG MEAT-generated multiculturalism

If you’ve been reading RRW for a bunch of years, you probably heard about the propaganda film featuring Shelbyville, TN that a left-wing-funded media outfit did back in 2007. The film was a whitewashed look at the turmoil created in the town when Tyson Foods ‘welcomed’ refugee (mostly Somali labor) to Shelbyville.

In the Shelbyville flick a local newspaper reporter who wrote a series of stories about the disruption the Somalis had brought to town was the villain in the film that was ultimately shown around the world about how great it was that the locals finally accepted their African brothers. (Here is one of many posts I wrote about the Shelbyville propaganda film.)

Now, check this out, a new propaganda film (actually two of them) are being filmed this summer in Garden City, Kansas. (That Shelbyville film is too old now, they need something new for the Trump-era.)

They have villains too! You will see them discussed in the opening paragraphs here at The Garden City Telegram (read about them yourselves).

Just like the Shelbyville film, the Garden City film(s) will be used to shame other towns in to accepting a flood of third world diversity.

What a coincidence…..

Here (below) are a few snips from this latest news. Guess what? It is Tyson Foods that brought the ready supply of cheap refugee labor to Garden City too! What are the odds that this film company will bring up the issue of low wage (cheap!) immigrant labor? Zip! Zero! Nada!

I was going to visit Garden City last summer on my 6000-mile trip to see some of America’s meatpacking towns that have been changed by BIG MEAT, but my local contact (not happy with what has happened to G-C) had a family emergency, so I went to Nebraska instead.

Maybe I should resuscitate my idea about a book that shows how major global corporations, like the meat and poultry industry, are changing America for one reason—Low wage workers means PROFITS for them!

And, then along come these Leftwing film makers to shut up any citizen opposition and help BIG MEAT get its laborers for decades to come! Makes me wonder if Tyson Foods is helping pay for the project! Hmmmm!

The Garden City Telegram:

When Lawrence-based documentary filmmakers Tess Banion and Bob Hurst heard this news [about villains in western Kansas—ed], they decided their next project was going to take place in Garden City.

Their documentary will be a feature length film, so 90 to 100 minutes, and will try to illustrate how Garden City’s diverse culture works by diving deep into immigrants’ stories. [These leftwingers love their “stories,” we need to get better at telling ours!—ed]

“This is not going to be a journalistic piece,” Hurst said. “It’s more of a portrait. I think it’s more personal and more in depth about the lives of particular individuals who have come to Garden City and have been there for a long time, or new arrivals and what they have gone through personally and what their stories are.”

Hurst said their goal for their new

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://refugeeresettlementwatch.word...ticulturalism/

Old May 21st, 2017 #2
Olaf Menes

Boycott big meatpacking outfits. Try locating a small town butcher within reasonable driving distance and buy your meat locally. You will be happily surprised at the difference in quality.

Thread