VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 23rd, 2013 #41
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post
In the case of Lewthwaite it seems to be 72 boyz from da hood with a fetish for Mohammed and women in portable tents.

As to Lewthwaite being one of them: we'll have to wait and see however I am skeptical given that Lewthwaite has long been identified as a key propaganda figure of al-Shahab in that she is the person who does a lot of their social media work (e.g. Twitter) given her (obvious) excellent fluid English compared to your average Somali or Arab.

If she lost a power struggle then she might have been sent (or maybe she just couldn't wait for her heavenly gang-bang?) but it just seems counter-intuitive to me (why use a valuable propaganda asset rather than a bunch of disposable niggers?).

We'll see.
I don't know what to make of it, I really don't. On the one hand, I can't see an extremist muslim terrorist group sending a woman to do this sort of job, even if she had lost a power struggle. Additionally, the tinfoiler part of me remembers that they've spent the last fortnight reminding us how Evil and Wanted she is and then (apparently) up she pops in the middle of a massacre. Too convenient.

On the other, she did say she was ready to become a suicide bomber (if that was indeed her that said it and not a forgery), so I don't know.

Old September 23rd, 2013 #42
Bev
drinking tea

No clue as to the truth of this but if true, it seems interesting.

From Icke's forum:

Quote:
There were more assassinations of intelligence officers in kenya in the past few days/weeks.
Interestingly enough, the "White Widow's" father was a british intelligence officer in northern ireland, working closely with Ted Loden who had killed 26 unarmed irish crowds.
Quote:
Ted Loden, 73, died in the capital Nairobi on Saturday after a gang of armed robbers forced their way into the home of his son, Jamie.It is not known whether his wife Jill, 69, witnessed the murder. Nobody else was hurt during the raid.Mr Loden was a major in charge of an army support unit in January 1972 when 13 unarmed protesters, seven of them teenagers, were shot dead in Derry, Northern Ireland. A probe heard 1st Battalion Paras under his command fired more than 100 rounds into fleeing crowds.He was cleared of misconduct by the Saville Inquiry in 2010. In 2003 he told the inquiry: “If the IRA had not opened fire on my soldiers with murderous intent, no one would have been killed.”

After more than half-a-century as a serving officer with 1st Parachute Regiment, the former Colonel Loden was in the wrong place at the wrong time on a visit to see his son, James, who is head of security for Barclays,Africa.It was in Derry on January 30, 1972 – the day that became known as Bloody Sunday – that Loden, then a Major, was in charge of a unit of Paras, when violence broke out during a civil rights march.Loden was leading a support company which fired more than 100 shots on the afternoon when 13 civilians were killed – another died later – along with 26 wounded.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-villager.html

Quote:
Kenya: Iran Plotting to Attack Israel in Kenya - Israeli PM
Quote:
Yesterday, London's Daily Mail reported that the two Iranians had planned to attack Israeli, US, British or Saudi targets inside Kenya. It said the foiled attack appeared to fit into a global pattern of plots by Iranian agents. Previous plots were uncovered in the US - against Saudi Arabia's ambassador - as well as in Thailand, Azerbaijan and India.

The newspaper reported the two are believed to be members of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps Quds Force, an elite and secretive unit that acts against foreign interests. Quoting officials within, the Mail said the advanced explosives the two Iranians had and their links to the Quds Force indicate that the mission in Kenya was cleared by the highest levels inside Iran's government.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201207050094.html

Dated July 2012

Old September 23rd, 2013 #43
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Ok, given all that we're told about extremist muslims not letting their women out without the full niqab and all we're told about islam keeping women down and treating them as lesser beings, why does this islamic terrorist group have a woman looking like this:

as its mastermind?

Now Bev, you are thinking too hard about this. Just watch some TV and you will feel better.

Old September 24th, 2013 #44
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
She was a "shy" girl from Buckinghamshire but the name Samantha Lewthwaite is once again being linked to a global atrocity.

The media have linked her to the Kenyan shopping centre attack and the speculation has been fuelled by the Kenyan foreign minister who has said one of the militants from the Somali al-Shabab group was a British woman.

But BBC security correspondent Frank Gardner said Whitehall officials continue to advise caution about the reports. There has been no confirmation of Ms Lewthwaite's involvement, either as an attacker, organiser or fundraiser.

Ms Lewthwaite was first thrust into the spotlight after the 7 July bombings in London in 2005, as the widow of bomber Germaine Lindsay, who killed 26 people when he blew up a Piccadilly Line Tube train near King's Cross.

A Muslim convert dubbed the "White Widow" by much of the media, she has no terrorism record in the UK but is currently on the run from Kenyan Police over alleged links to a terrorist cell that planned to bomb the country's coast.

After the 7 July attacks, Ms Lewthwaite condemned her husband's actions as "abhorrent", saying trips to radical mosques had "poisoned his mind".

"How these people could have turned him and poisoned his mind is dreadful," she told the Sun. "He was an innocent, naive and simple man. I suppose he must have been an ideal candidate."

But not long after the attack she disappeared.

She was known to be in Kenya and, last year, officials said she had fled to Somalia and the police were hunting a woman who used several identities, including hers.

BBC journalist Peter Taylor, who has just returned from Kenya where he was making a Panorama programme on al-Shabab, said there was still a lot of speculation about the group involved in the attack on the shopping centre.

However, he said: "If, as the foreign minister says, there was a British woman involved 'who had done this many times before', there is a strong possibility it may well be Samantha Lewthwaite.

"If she is dead then she would have achieved the kind of martyrdom that her husband Germaine Lindsay achieved."

He said Ms Lewthwaite had become an almost "mythological figure" and the search for her had been going on a "long time".

"At the time of the 7/7 bombings, the impression was that she disapproved and was highly critical of her husband's action," he added.

"Then she disappeared off the radar and turns up again in Kenya. It would appear she became involved with al-Shabab to fight jihad as her husband believed he was doing when he bombed the Tube."
'Follower not leader'

Ms Lewthwaite spent much of her life in the Buckinghamshire town of Aylesbury, although her very early years were spent in Northern Ireland.

Born to English soldier Andy Lewthwaite - who met and married Christine Allen while serving in Northern Ireland during the 1970s - she spent her childhood on the Whyte Acres estate in Banbridge, County Down.

Ms Lewthwaite was still at primary school when her family moved to Aylesbury, where they lived in a modest terraced house. Her parents separated in 1995.

Raj Khan, an Aylesbury councillor who has known her for decades, told the BBC she was an average girl.

"I knew her when she was a child," he said. "She was very innocent, lacking confidence, shy and very easy to get on with. She was a follower not a leader."

He said he could not imagine her being involved in the Nairobi attack.

"It takes someone sophisticated to be involved in such an international terrorist organisation," he added.

She became friendly with a local Muslim family who helped her to convert to Islam when she was a teenager.

Raj Khan: "If she is being radicalised to this extent where was it done? Was it in Aylesbury?"

At the Grange School in Aylesbury, the new Muslim convert stood out, according to Novid Shaid who taught there.

Speaking to BBC Radio 4's The Report last year, he said: "She seemed to be really proud wearing the hijab, there was a bubbly feeling around her."

After a few years, "we noticed her wearing the full galabiya (full-length robe) which some converts tend to do when they become more serious," he said.

Ms Lewthwaite's interest in religion developed further when she enrolled in a degree course in politics and the study of religions in 2002 at the School of Oriental and African Studies in London.

She met Jamaican-born Muslim convert Lindsay via an Islamic internet chatroom the same year and the couple married a few months later. They lived initially in Huddersfield but moved to Aylesbury in September 2003. Six months later, their first child was born. Their second child was born after the London bombings.

It is thought she has since remarried and the papers say she now has either three or four children.

Her father, sister and brother also distanced themselves from Lindsay after the 7 July attacks.

"He was a good and loving husband and a brilliant father, who showed absolutely no sign of doing this atrocious crime," they said in a statement.

"We as a family had no idea of his plans and are as horrified as the rest of the world."

It is understood she has had little contact with relatives in Northern Ireland, including her 85-year-old grandmother Elizabeth Allen, since her conversion to Islam.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24204517

No real proof of anything as usual other than she disappeared. If your husband was accused of committing an atrocity, wouldn't you disappear?

No, I'm not defending her. I'm just saying there's no real proof of anything.

Old September 24th, 2013 #45
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
12.53 The grandmother of Samantha Lewthwaite, the "White Widow" being hunted in connection with the Kenyan shopping centre massacre has been admitted to hospital because of stress.

Elizabeth Allen, from Banbridge, Co Down, was given a panic alarm to contact security services in case Lewthwaite made contact.

Family friends say the pressure of the situation and the global notoriety of her granddaughter have taken their toll on the frail pensioner's health and mental well-being.

Joan Baird, a veteran Ulster Unionist councillor in Banbridge who knows the family, said: "This is so distressing for everyone. Mrs Allen is 85 and she is in and out of hospital. It is just so distressing.

"Certainly, everybody in the town is shocked and distressed by the news."
Hmm - if she's lying dead in that centre, why would she be contacting her grandmother?

Quote:
12.56 Meanwhile in Mombasa, the trial of Jermaine Grant, an alleged British Islamist militant, has reconvened. Kenyan police suspect Grant, from east London, of having ties to al-Shabaab. He is accused of working with Lewthwaite. Scotland Yard are testifying at the trial today.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...tack-live.html

Old September 24th, 2013 #46
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
09.10 British security sources have said this morning that there is a "possibility" that Samantha Lewthwaite, the "white widow"was involved, but no conclusive evidence yet.
Daily Telegraph.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old September 24th, 2013 #47
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
Now Bev, you are thinking too hard about this. Just watch some TV and you will feel better.
What are you talking about?

Do you believe this shy girl who condemned her husband's actions and who is described as a follower not a leader is responsible for leading a muslim terrorist attack?

Old September 24th, 2013 #48
Gerry Fable

09.10 British security sources have said this morning that there is a "possibility" that Samantha Lewthwaite, the "white widow"was involved, but no conclusive evidence yet.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old September 24th, 2013 #49
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
I don't know what to make of it, I really don't. On the one hand, I can't see an extremist muslim terrorist group sending a woman to do this sort of job, even if she had lost a power struggle.
Yes, but it isn't totally unprecedented. You've had female bombers in Irag/Afghan etc, while you did have women; if memory serves, at Beslan.

What is odd is that she is being painted as the mastermind. Since while it possible: I just don't see nigger muzzies being that intellectually complicated. They tend to be rather black and white.

Quote:
Additionally, the tinfoiler part of me remembers that they've spent the last fortnight reminding us how Evil and Wanted she is and then (apparently) up she pops in the middle of a massacre. Too convenient.
Didn't know that bit, which is interesting.

I see her name crop up every now and again, but nothing much else.

The anti-jihadi Israeli-cocksuckers were reporting very early that it was her and that she was leading the attack. Geller pretty much wet herself on Atlas Shrugs.

Quote:
On the other, she did say she was ready to become a suicide bomber (if that was indeed her that said it and not a forgery), so I don't know.
Well calling herself a suicide bomber and then immediately conducting a simple rampage attack (which apparently one member of the group escaped) doesn't really wash as you say.

After all we have little proof that it was her who wrote that tweet: it is just assumed as much. What I am surprised at is that if they are so darned sure that it was her and that thus she is dead by now: then where is her body that presumably photos would have been leaked of quite quickly.

Yet nothing...

Old September 25th, 2013 #50
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
You've had female bombers in Irag/Afghan etc, while you did have women; if memory serves, at Beslan.
I don't see a bunch of Muslim Arabs and/or blacks following a woman into a fight, and/or being led by her. Muslim or not. They don't women making suicide attacks, mind you, but from what I know (which is quite a bit), shahidas (Muslim female suicide bombers) have rather tended to act alone, with training and 'motivation' from organisations and groups led by men.

Maybe some attacks like this back in the 60's and 70's were led by women, but they were far-left terrorists like Baader-Meinhof and Brigate Rosse (the Italian Red Brigades), not Muslims ...

Old September 25th, 2013 #51
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
I don't see a bunch of Muslim Arabs and/or blacks following a woman into a fight,
That's a separate issue.

I was pointing out that female suicide bombers/attackers have some form in the Islamic world. I didn't say they lead the attacks merely that they were involved in them.

Quote:
They don't women making suicide attacks, mind you, but from what I know (which is quite a bit), shahidas (Muslim female suicide bombers) have rather tended to act alone, with training and 'motivation' from organisations and groups led by men.

Maybe some attacks like this back in the 60's and 70's were led by women, but they were far-left terrorists like Baader-Meinhof and Brigate Rosse (the Italian Red Brigades), not Muslims ...
Which was basically what I was stating.

Old September 25th, 2013 #52
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post

Didn't know that bit, which is interesting.

I see her name crop up every now and again, but nothing much else.

The anti-jihadi Israeli-cocksuckers were reporting very early that it was her and that she was leading the attack. Geller pretty much wet herself on Atlas Shrugs.

post 25, a week ago:

Quote:
One of America’s most wanted terrorists has been killed in a gun battle in Somalia alongside a British bomb-maker who was on the run with the widow of a London 7/7 bomber, according to reports.
Somalia. So can we assume she is sympathetic to Somalia? Is this a revenge attacK?

Quote:
Ghani, who also called himself Osama al-Britani, was a key ally of Muslim convert Samantha Lewthwaite, 29, who was married to King’s Cross bomber Jermaine Lindsay.
It goes on to say he's been on the run with her since 2011.

Then she was mentioned again on the same day in connection with the partial acquittal of Jermaine Grant in Kenya.

Both semi-gratuitous mentions, but that said, the British press are obsessed with her for some reason and don't miss a chance to mention her.

It just strikes me as odd that there's several deaths in Kenya, the trial and now this all in the same week.

-----------------
Quote:
A British woman, who had repeatedly been involved in terrorist activities, was among the attackers who stormed a shopping mall in Nairobi, Kenyan Foreign Minister Amina Mohamed says.

Speaking to PBS NewsHour programme on Monday, she said the woman involved had "done this many times before".

Mohamed’s remarks have added weight to the speculation that the woman in question could be Samantha Lewthwaite, who is already wanted by Kenyan police on terror charges.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/325836.html

Old September 26th, 2013 #53
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Wanted: Interpol issues arrest warrant for British 'White Widow' terror suspect Samantha Lewthwaite at Kenya's request

Police agency says arrest warrant is in relation to alleged offences that took place in 2011 and are not linked to Nairobi mall attack

Interpol has issued an arrest notice for the British terror suspect and Samantha Lewthwaite at the request of the Kenyan authorities.

The international police agency said it was issuing the "Red Notice" at the request of Kenya, where Lewthwaite is wanted on charges of possessing explosives and conspiracy to commit a felony in December 2011.

Speculation that Lewthwaite could have been in some way involved in the terrorist attack of an upmarket shopping mall in Nairobi was fulled earlier this week when Kenyan foreign minister Amina Mohamed said a British woman who had engaged in terrorism “many times before” was involved.

There has been no evidence to link her to the attack.

Muslim convert Lewthwaite, who was married to 7 July suicide bomber Jermaine Lindsay, disappeared with her children in March last year and has been on the run in East Africa for approximately two years.

Interpol secretary general Ronald Noble said: “By requesting an Interpol Red Notice, Kenya has activated a global 'tripwire' for this fugitive.

“Through the Interpol Red Notice, Kenyan authorities have ensured that all 190 member countries are aware of the danger posed by this woman, not just across the region but also worldwide.”

Lewthwaite, who is believed to use the alias “Natalie Webb”, had previously only been wanted at national level for the possession of a fraudulently obtained South African passport.

Mr Noble said her case highlighted the “invisible threat”' posed by terrorists and criminals travelling internationally using illicit passports.

“Every year hundreds of millions of individuals are boarding international transport and crossing borders without having the authenticity of their travel or identity document checked,” he said.

“This dramatically compromises our ability to effectively screen and identify at airports and land crossings those individuals who could be suspected criminals and terrorists".
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...t-8841985.html

Old September 26th, 2013 #54
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Snip...
Yep: seems the general VNN skepticism was justified.

Old September 27th, 2013 #55
Gerry Fable

Ever since Osama Bin Laden's 'capture' and killing, the West has needed another bogeyman for their war on terror. It seems Samantha Lewthaite is that bogeywoman!

Old September 27th, 2013 #56
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Who is Samantha Lewthwaite – and why is she suddenly one of the most wanted women in the world?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ite-Widow.html

Good question.

Old September 27th, 2013 #57
john-connor
Banned

Default Nairobi mall attack: it is disgusting to glorify the evil White Widow

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/technol...tchy-nickname/ In the most striking photo of the week, Abdul Haji, a Somali Muslim with a gun in his hand, reaches out to Portia Walton, the Christian daughter of an American ex-pat living in Kenya. The moment was captured by a Reuters photographer Goran Tomasevic in the midst of the Nairobi mall attack. Even the most manipulative of Hollywood tearjerkers couldn’t create such an evocative image – an example of human kindness transcending background and religion.

The other most trafficked photo of the week though is another example of cultures mixing. But in the case of Samantha Lewthwaite, it is toxic one. A convert to Islam, her husband was Germaine Lindsay who murdered 26 people in the July 7 London bombings. Her husband was a coward and a terrorist – and she has carried on the family business. Yesterday, international crime agency Interpol issued a wanted persons notice for her arrest. The warrant relates to terror charges filed in 2011.

Lewthwaite has been on the run since then after being suspected of links to a terror plot in Kenya. She is thought to have been travelling on fraudulently-obtained South African passport. Bin Laden’s grinning face was once our avatar for terrorist evil. Lewthwaite has slipped into the empty space: a new, unsettling face for the power of brutal Islamist ideology.

Inevitably, Lewthwaite has gained her own media nickname. She is the “White Widow”, an easy play on the black widow, a species in which the female’s venom is at least three times more potent than that of males. It is an appropriate nickname but not one we should use. It gifts Lewthwaite an air of glamour, turns her into a rebel with a cause, a glamorous killer on the run. She should be beyond contempt.

We have form for giving scum a sense of the dramatic and anti-heroic. To pick just one example of hundreds, Ilich Ramírez Sánchez became Carlos The Jackal in the popular imagination. Currently serving two life sentences in jail for the murder of a French government informant and two French intelligence agents, as well as killing 11 and injuring 150, he is a disgusting human being. But thanks to several iconic photographs, he has been lionised in pop culture, turned into a semi-mythical figure in books such as Carlos: Portrait of Terrorist and immortalised on the cover of Black Grape’s 1995 album It’s Great When You’re Straight…Yeah, right.

When I look at Lewthwaite’s smirking face staring down the lens, I do not see The White Widow, the terror mastermind who once worked as an IT specialist for a halaal meat pie company (yes, really). I see a coward who married a coward and stood by as he murdered 26 innocent civilians. We should speak the names of Abdul Haji, Portia Walton and those murdered in terror attacks in London and Nairobi many more times than we do that of this despicable woman

Old September 27th, 2013 #58
Bev
drinking tea

If she were Afro-Caribbean or Asian, would they call her the Black Widow or the Brown Widow? Or would that be racist?

Old September 27th, 2013 #59
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by john-connor View Post

When I look at Lewthwaite’s smirking face staring down the lens, I do not see The White Widow, the terror mastermind who once worked as an IT specialist for a halaal meat pie company (yes, really). I see a coward who married a coward and stood by as he murdered 26 innocent civilians
Does she see that Samantha condemned the attack carried out by her husband?

Now, can the thumb terrorists ( ) read this part several times before racing to click?

She was probably the most hated woman in Britain. Bin Laden's family disappeared from London on 9/11. Is it possible she did the same?

Do we have proof - video? - of her stating she wants to be a suicide bomber? Or that she is still alive?

I'm not defending her, because I disagree with any indigenous Briton who converts to any religion other than the indigenous religion of these Isles, but I want more proof than we're getting before I cheer all this vitriol headed in her direction.

Thank you for reading this far. Now you can see if a click of the red thumb soothes the butthurt.

Old September 27th, 2013 #60
john-connor
Banned

She is a cunt any way you look at it 3 nigger kids.She is trash.

Tags
#1, 7/7, homegrown terrorist, samantha lewthwaite, white widow

Thread