Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 2nd, 2020 #1
steven clark

Default Time to Talk a little Trump

It used to be said in Ireland that when people talked politics, they'd 'talk a little treason.'
Trump look like he's in trouble, and how much should we care? He's been in power for almost four years, and what's been accomplished? Rush says a landslide is waiting, and we've heard how all of 'normal' America is behind him, but I wonder. I know you do, too, but all of us WN have never felt we had much stake in Trump.
Like many of you, I didn't vote for Trump with any amount of enthusiasm, but because of what the Hildebeest offered. Really, it was scary imagining her in power, and despite Trump's victory, it wasn't very great in the popular vote.

I go back to what Harold Covington said in 2016:
'If you actually look at what he's saying, politically speaking Trump's campaign is 100 percent content free, but no one minds because…he is telling what people what they want to hear, saying out loud what they themselves don't dare to say. The very fact that Trump is so bitterly opposed by not just the Democrats but the RINOs, the Republican oligarchs, and the media etc. works in his favor.'

'In short, the people who hate Trump are the same people who have fucked up this country for the past 50 years and everybody knows it, and they figure anybody this establishment despises like this can't be all bad. And they're right.Anybody who is this badly hated by the existing American power structure is somebody worth looking at…I have to say again, no one really knows what the hell this man in fact believes, and that worries me.'

That was then, and I was impressed when I went to a Trump rally in St. Louis, the crowd was enormous…wrapping around several blocks, and that has made an impression on me, but the will of the people, as we call it, has no chance of being met.

The system defies him. I like Trump. He talks back, and maybe that's his problem. The system reminds me of a sci-fi movie where the evil emperor wants to destroy our hero…completely. When a flunky asks why, the emperor (with a voice like Falchi?) says 'because he has defied me.'

That's it. Trump defies the system. He talks back. Twitters what he really thinks, and it drives them nuts. Trump, I said at the election, was like Dad coming back after a wild party, and makes the kids clean it up. Only now, the kids won't do it, get a lawyer to sue him, and now try to burn down the house.
Trump's program is good, but he's trying to do in eight years what should have been done twenty years ago.

As Harold said, as America sinks into decay, a man in a white horse will come along and seem to be the answer. As we see, it's a good try, but Trump has no real support. Not in the GOP or in the American establishment.

We can see that Trump did nothing for WN, and Charlottesville is the example there, and Charlottesville really started all this rioting. So, I'm not outraged or angry, or 'fed-up' as people said about riots in the 60's.

I'm actually a bit cold. As Kievsky said on VNN some years ago, don't get mad, this is all an historical process. The good thing about Trump is that the system is more out in the open then it's ever been. They threaten America openly, and basically, it's been four years of gridlock, so although Trump's program has been stopped, so has theirs…somewhat.

The problem is that Trump is the white man's candidate. As Kevin McDonald said in 2012, the GOP is essentially the white party, and when they go for the minority vote, they simply fail. Trump, until the virus came along, kept bragging and bragging about all the blacks he had, how much he was doing for them…more then us…but that's all gone, now.

The system wants whites to stay in their place, take it and pay the taxes. It's just more open then it was before. Also, the Jews, despite Trump being aligned with them, hate him. It's obvious when you see all the state opposition against him are led by Jews. Despite what the GOP says, this is open. People can see it. Now, if they could just draw conclusions.

Trump says things and doesn't do them, but even his merely saying them is a good thing. He's like the old sergeant telling off the major.

The question is will we vote for him, considering how terrible it will be with Biden and the sewer waiting behind him, or just say the hell with it?

Alex says anyone who votes for Trump is stupid. Maybe. But will any of you vote to 'save the country?'

Old August 2nd, 2020 #2
GermanAmerican

jewsign

I pray that Trump will remain in the office but I am afraid the policial agenda is against him.

Old August 2nd, 2020 #3
Oscar Yeager

Who cares if Trump stays in office or not. He's just as controlled as the rest of them. He was bailed out by the Rothschilds in the early 90s with Wilbur Ross who is now our Commerce Secretary. He's been worse on immigration and gun control than even Obongo was. Yet you see the controlled opposition like David Duke and the Klan continue to endorse him.

Old August 2nd, 2020 #4
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Most people know, and debates will reinforce, that Biden is mentally incapable of "presidenting" for 4 years. Anybody with a brain realizes that Biden's VP pick will take over within 2 years.

So Biden's veep choice should weigh heavily on people's minds come election day. And what has Biden promised? A "woman of color." Now, can anyone here think of a negress that, regardless of how well she is trained to perform on the campaign trail, doesn't have thousands of videoed chimp-out moments just waiting to be exploited?

Biden already has the far left, welfare recipients, niggers, spics, ragheads, other assorted mud, and all dead people that will vote already committed to him, which easily surpasses half the population. Trump has the far right (minus the Libertarian contingent) and a chunk of middle-ground folks. A nigger VP will move more middle-ground folks over to Trump.

Typically less than 50% of people actually bother voting at all. Naturally, the dems are going to spend a billion dollars on celebrity-led "Get out the vote" ad campaigns. They are motivated as hell to get Trump out. How motivated the Trump camp is remains to be seen.

Old August 2nd, 2020 #5
T.Garrett
Banned

jewsign Trump is controlled opposition

The only way to 'vote' these degenerate scum out is with violence.

Wake the fuck up.

Old August 3rd, 2020 #6
steven clark

As Harold said, we needed a good man, but we got an interesting one.
Trump falls short of being a great leader, but let's be honest, in this day and our ruptured, sleazy society, Trump is all America could come up with, unless we wanted to go with…Jeb!. No, the conservatives have had their day.
Right now in this decayed America, a sleazy braggart like Trump is the best guy to defend us. I'm not bring bitter or a cheerleader. He's it, and whatever his failings, he seems more vigorous then…what? The Tea Party? With their older crowds, white concern and, yes, always having those one or two black keynote speakers.

Much like the Democrats. Rush is right that they really are melting in front of us, but the damned thing is there is no GOP or meaningful conservative group that can wipe them out. As we noted, the GOP really didn't want Trump, and during the Russian probe, most wouldn't support him or hedged their bets.

Then, the GOP lost the damned House. I always think that was John McCain's last gift to Trump.

As Buck Sexton, former CIA man says, the GOP think tanks are useless. They just take money, deliver papers and noble thoughts, and haven't done a thing in saving the country. I think they don't want to. They're happy staying in their little social class, writing clever essays to each other, although if Biden wins, that may come to an end. As Harold noted in 2016, the parties went through a pretense of struggle, but let one win this election, the other next time, but now, the liberals don't want to play nice.

Their true colors are out, and they want to wipe us out. When the Portland mob burns copies of the Bible in the open, the Id is pushing its way to the front, although, being 68, it was always like this. In the 60's, the radicals did the same thing, but it was kept in NYC and the mainstream muzzled them, except with McGovern. Now, they want to mix it up. Back then, I read the radical 'underground' papers and they kept crowing how the students, women, blacks, browns, would gang up on the white men and win. So, I'm not angry. This shit has been floating around, and yes, it was Jews who got it rolling. Really, Alex has it down: Team White vs. team Jew. One of the best phrases I've heard. really, it's been a civilizational civil war between us and the Jews for almost a century.

So, where is Trump? Sure, he's loaded with Jews in his family and is pro-Israel, but the other Jews, the majority, absolutely hate him, and screw the neocons on talk radio. Jews want him out, like they want us out.

As I said earlier, one good thing is people can see the Jews show their teeth, as well as the left. Now, they really can't hide what they are. Same with the blacks.

The question is, what do we do? There is no real party or movement that reflects us. The alt.right was always bogus…too many race-mixers, queers and Jews in it, and I see they died off. So, what do we do if Biden wins?
Should we give 'elections' one more go?

I'm old enough to want to keep that hope, but it's looking like this is the USA version of the USSR in 1991.

Old August 3rd, 2020 #7
Niggerus Delenda Est

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Like many of you, I didn't vote for Trump with any amount of enthusiasm, but because of what the Hildebeest offered. Really, it was scary imagining her in power
And you'll vote for Trump again because you're scared of niggers.

Old August 5th, 2020 #8
steven clark

Default Time to Talk a Little Trump

I'm not scared of niggers, but aware of them, and how they're gaining power…in that a pawn gains power from higher pieces on the board.

Trump is 'all we've got', but as i made clear, it's not much of an 'all.'

The problem is there is no organized white resistance in any kind of movement or party. We know that conservatives are no good, and anyway, they kind of ended their usefulness when Bush II was in, as he basically destroyed the conservative movement, like his old man did Reagan's beachead.

Trump began lacking three things. There was no Trump News Network to get his side of things, and there was no Trump political party, so no organized political movement. What he essentially did was do a corporate buyout of a bankrupt corporation (the GOP) that was going nowhere. As it was, with number three, many republican leaders didn't support him. They almost seemed to hope he'd resign from Russia gate.

There were guys like Sessions, but he was a real disappointment, and probably should have kept him in Alabama, where that senate seat wouldn't have been lost.

Not fear; but the Obama wing of the deems are moving in, and the cities and blue states are in semi-rebellion. Here in St. Louis City and County, we just had primaries, and the niggers swept in.
Kim Gardiner, the city attorney who won't prosecute, won by 20 percent.
Lacy Clay, a nigger in power for decades, was unseated by a black female who is one of the BLM 'Michael Brown' types. These people are moving in to take power, and if not afraid, I'm sure interested in what they're going to do.

And that's what I'm asking YOU, guys: what will YOU do where you're at?

Old August 8th, 2020 #9
Crowe

I knew exactly what he was in 2016, and the last 4 years have only reaffirmed it. I didn't vote for him then, and I'm sure not voting for him now. A vote is more than simply picking between one person or another, a vote is your acknowledgement of legitimacy to (((The System))) for which you're casting votes in. I refuse to give them this.

If you all want to show up to pick between Orange Golem or Creepy J. Golem, do whatever you want. It's your personal time.

To be honest, I've never viewed voting as a necessity or even a requirement for having a well functional system. So I don't see the importance of it as much as some people on The Right do. But if you're one of those red blooded, go murica, has American eagle graphics on the back glass of your pickup truck kinda people who think's I'm shirking my duty as a murican for not casting a ballot for Orange Golem, then fuck you.

Last edited by Crowe; August 8th, 2020 at 09:24 PM.

Old August 9th, 2020 #10
steven clark

You remind me of something Gore Vidal said some years ago. Most of the public don't vote, and if most people simply wouldn't vote at all, then the current government could be declared illegitimate and we could start over.

I favor Trump, reluctantly, but I'm annoyed at all that 'get out the vote' junk we hear at elections, and if you don't vote, you're some kind of freak. Like one professor I knew said, the vast majority of his students didn't vote, and he was thankful they didn't, because they were so uninformed and intellectually shallow that it would be a disaster if they put someone in office.

So what's the best system? Maybe in the old days, when only property owners could vote…that is, those who had a stake in the system.

Old August 9th, 2020 #11
Susan

Default Have you really thought through a Biden victory?

I voted for Trump in 2016 and I'm voting for him again. Because right now there is no alternative to holding back the dark tide that will be swept in through our borders with a Biden victory.

Are you all really prepared for a total breakdown of our society? What happens to older Whites if SS checks stop? What truly happens when the voting process breaks completely down and we cannot trust ANY election results? What do we do? Where do we go for a remedy?

Things are bad but they are going to get a lot worse with Biden and whatever female is actually running the show.

Trump is far from perfect but he has been the most pro White President we've had short of actually calling us out. Because he couldn't...not without causing all out riots. Steven is right: he has fallen short. But he's all we have now.

Biden's victory means open borders and all mud invaders now in Europe welcomed over here. God knows what will happen to our economy but it won't be good. And we are already in deep trouble with spending and debt. Who is going to pay for the needs of millions more uneducated, unskilled muds?

What if they vote for reparations for niggers? Who's paying for that? What about free college and/or payments to all citizens for just being alive?

Sooner or later there will be armed combat in the streets here. But what I cannot agree with is this idea that between now and then we turn everything over to our enemies so they can completely destroy our entire lives.

Can we not maintain some modicum of civil behavior, of normal daily life before the SHTF? Right now we have a good chance of winning in a real war. If the borders are opened up and 3rd world migrants are welcomed, I fear we will simply be overrun and overwhelmed.

Itz a mess...no doubt. But I don't think it's time to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Old August 10th, 2020 #12
steven clark

Default Time to Talk a Little Trump

I do think we have a real choice, and as Rush says, don't look for Biden or his Veep for a policy…both are figureheads. Try to figure out who is behind them, giving the orders.

It would be fun if it was Obama, but I don't really think he's that smart. Check the recent American Spectator piece where Obama can't even come up with a book on time, and I remember how inarticulate he was when lacking a teleprompter.

As Harold Covington said in 2016, Trump's election is only a breathing space, and he would be prevented from doing anything meaningful by the system. No one can really look at all of this and say it's not organized. I made a reference earlier in posting that Trump was compared to Kerensky in pre-Bolshevik Russia, although a man took exception to me, saying Trump is strong and forceful, and Kerensky was weak. I'll let the readers decide.

Something Harold also said was that the opposition to Trump would be so intense that Trump would be wise to form militias to back him up. Harold didn't mean the usual guys in cammies who pose on the internet, but a semi-regular force of ex-cops and military who know what they're about.

Sure, we got blue and green niggers, but there must enough of them to see they're enemies of the state by now. But aren't they the enforcers of the state? Contradiction.

Trump may discover that the government just won't let him restore order. It's in their interests to keep this chaos going. Anyway, the anti-white hatred is now out in the open. They won't be able to bottle it back up. There is a class of people in America and the west who are our enemies, and they finally came out.

Again, a Trump political party, with candidates behind him, would have been helpful.

Maybe we should disregard 1861 as a model. Out of date. i keep thinking more of Spain in the 1930's, or Allende.

Note an NPR weatherman in Seattle did a private podcast on how bad things are in Seattle, with the riots, disorder, and oppression. He compared the rioters and their crowd to Kristalnacht in Germany.
He was fired by NPR for saying the unsayable.

Old August 10th, 2020 #13
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post

What if they vote for reparations for niggers? Who's paying for that?
A vile Paki from the ruling caste told me that they (the pakis) will take our houses, the really nice big ones, because we are so stupid (politically correct).

Old August 10th, 2020 #14
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

I'm going to vote for Trump again.All my life I have always tried to vote for the lesser of two evils, because the two party system makes sure the reps and dems get all the attention and no one else has a chance. This is why we always have to vote for the lessor of two evils. Evil is well financed.

However I have discovered one thing and that is the democratic party is as anti-white as an african nigger witch doctor. They gave us affirmative action, the voting rights act and the civil rights act.

Democrats are anti-White, anti-Christian and anti-american.

If your White and vote democrat just kick yourself in the balls, better yet, cut them off you don't need them. I will vote for Trump again, because he is trying to keep America and Americans first. Thats as good as it gets for us Whites, unless you know of someone that can win. I'm voting.
I believe Trump is sincere because he loves his children and grand children and doesn't want them living in a shithole of a country which is exactly what the democrats will turn America into. If you have any better ideas please lt me know.

Personally I'm a Libertarian, they simply believe the gubbamint should take a hands off policy on most everything. Since the gubbamint fucks up everything they touch. That's a very good policy to have.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old August 10th, 2020 #15
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
I voted for Trump in 2016 and I'm voting for him again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
I'm going to vote for Trump again.
I'm sure Jared Kushner appreciates your support.

Quote:
Democrats are anti-White, anti-Christian and anti-american.
Is that one of your biggest concerns? That the democraps are anti-Christian?

Quote:
I believe Trump is sincere because he loves his children and grand children and doesn't want them living in a shithole of a country which is exactly what the democrats will turn America into.
Well, Chump's grandchildren are jews, so I'm sure they'll have a good and privileged life. But if things take a turn for the worse, they could always move to Pissrael.

Old August 11th, 2020 #16
Susan

Calm down Stewie.

You don't even live in the U.S.

Trump is the only candidate to vote for if you're White. He has done and said plenty that I'm sure his son in law does not like.

Warfare is coming. This just buys us a little more time to get ready.

Some of you have shit for sense. Don't blame me.

Old August 11th, 2020 #17
Kosher Clown

Quote:
I voted for Trump in 2016 and I'm voting for him again. Because right now there is no alternative to holding back the dark tide that will be swept in through our borders with a Biden victory.

Are you all really prepared for a total breakdown of our society? What happens to older Whites if SS checks stop? What truly happens when the voting process breaks completely down and we cannot trust ANY election results? What do we do? Where do we go for a remedy?

Things are bad but they are going to get a lot worse with Biden and whatever female is actually running the show.

Trump is far from perfect but he has been the most pro White President we've had short of actually calling us out. Because he couldn't...not without causing all out riots. Steven is right: he has fallen short. But he's all we have now.

Biden's victory means open borders and all mud invaders now in Europe welcomed over here. God knows what will happen to our economy but it won't be good. And we are already in deep trouble with spending and debt. Who is going to pay for the needs of millions more uneducated, unskilled muds?

What if they vote for reparations for niggers? Who's paying for that? What about free college and/or payments to all citizens for just being alive?

Sooner or later there will be armed combat in the streets here. But what I cannot agree with is this idea that between now and then we turn everything over to our enemies so they can completely destroy our entire lives.

Can we not maintain some modicum of civil behavior, of normal daily life before the SHTF? Right now we have a good chance of winning in a real war. If the borders are opened up and 3rd world migrants are welcomed, I fear we will simply be overrun and overwhelmed.

Itz a mess...no doubt. But I don't think it's time to throw the baby out with the bathwater.
Sooner or later all of us will realize that the catastrophic situation we're in is running on the Tribe's clock, not ours.

'Can we not maintain some modicum of civil behavior, of normal daily life before the SHTF?' The answer is Hell No, because of our Judeo-Marxist Oligarchy's characteristic impatience.

Most of us thought SHTF would somehow be held off until Whites became a Minority of this country's population in 10-15 years. That thinking was based on the hopeful, but sadly mistaken assumption that a large percentage of American Whites would someday stand up and fight for their lives and those of their families.

Instead, it's occurring NOW. Simply because Whites are actively joining in and attacking other Whites for the benefit of our Overlord's Black pets.

Look at this situation from the Tribe's perspective and you'll see the many compelling reasons they have to to be so Fucking confident that the White European Race will soon become all but extinct on this planet. When the inevitable US/NATO war against Russia is factored in, it'll very likely be less than 30 years before the world's total White population drops well below 5% .

They're also supremely confident that the totally-unopposed White Genocide in South Africa will occur in America as well. Only on a much larger scale with far higher White death rates, of course. They've very quickly ratcheted-up the timescale on their Plans for their Global Totalitarian-Marxist Regime in only the last 6 months. This hasn't happened because of total lack of resistance to it from Whites, as that was already expected. The real impetus is the soul-crushing support and co-operation from most Whites in the last few months for their own reduction and eventual Global Genocide.

Trump, despite common belief, is no fool. He knows damned good and well that whatever usefulness he had to his Masters has been over for some time. The Covid Conspiracy Of Lies, and his uncharacteristically passive support of it has made that fact clear to all of us in recent months. IMHO, he's likely to resign in the coming weeks as the ongoing Bolshevik Uprising spills out into the Majority-White suburbs, as it's doing now. Being true to his form he'll simply leave his most loyal supporters on their own, having done nothing at the Federal level whatsoever to stop the daily increasing violence, arson, and looting.

As for our own and our families immediate futures, this is what we'll be facing nationwide next year. Prepare.
https://i.imgur.com/grUskME.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/grUskME.jpg

Last edited by Kosher Clown; August 12th, 2020 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Added words

Old August 11th, 2020 #18
Susan

Truly if some of you had a brain you'd be dangerous.

But it's just the internet and you don't ever have to show your face in public.

Or assume any accountability for your words.

Old August 11th, 2020 #19
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I'm sure Jared Kushner appreciates your support.

Is that one of your biggest concerns? That the democraps are anti-Christian?

Well, Chump's grandchildren are jews, so I'm sure they'll have a good and privileged life. But if things take a turn for the worse, they could always move to Pissrael.
I'm not happy about the jew shit either, but do we have any better choices?

Would you rather Hillary or Biden? Who would you recommend?

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old August 11th, 2020 #20
steven clark

If you've any doubts about what the other choice will be, go to American Spectator's website. They have an article on Biden's Veep choices, all really cracked, red, white man hating women. From a disabled vet wanting to take down Washington's statues to a nigger who praises Fidel Castro, this is what will come in if there's no Trump.

Thread