VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 22nd, 2013 #1
Bev
drinking tea

Default #1 Woolwich attack/beheading: 1 soldier killed 2 injured

Quote:
1629:

Mr Raynsford tells BBC Radio 5 Live: "What I have heard from both the borough commander and the station commander of the barracks indicate this was a serious incident involving a number of weapons including firearms.

"I am told that one of the individuals involved in the incident... is a soldier serving in the Army in the barracks."
1627:

Local MP Mr Raynsford says a soldier serving at a nearby Army barracks has died in the incident.
1623:

Local MP Nick Raynsford says one person has been killed in the incident and two others have been seriously injured.
1623:

A witness claims two men in a car ran over another man, then got out of the car and attacked him, the BBC's Matt Prodger reports.

It is claimed the victim was wearing a Help for Heroes charity T-shirt, but this has not been confirmed.
1620:

Eyewitnesses say two men attacked another man with a "machete-style knife".

Reports also suggests shots were fired, although details are not yet clear.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22630304

Last edited by Bev; May 22nd, 2013 at 10:54 AM.

Old May 22nd, 2013 #2
Bev
drinking tea

reports of a beheading

Quote:
The IndependentVerified account ‏@Independent

#Woolwich: Reports of gunshots and a beheading, as police attend serious incident http://ind.pn/168oLjxThe IndependentVerified account ‏@Independent
https://twitter.com/Independent/stat...30853698633730

Old May 22nd, 2013 #3
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Witnesses have described seeing a man attacked by two others with a machete in the street in Woolwich, south east London.
Also in this Section
Two shot after man hacked in street
Emmerdale veteran actor Thorp dies
Girl 'repeatedly raped by group'
Board urged not to free Venables
The Compensation People

Client Satisfaction Assured. Legitimate Compensation Advice.

southforrest.co.uk
Transfer House Ownership

Professional Transfer of Equity Solicitors. Get An Instant Quote!

www.TransferOfEquityQuotes.com
Ads by Google

Police have confirmed they are dealing with a "serious incident" after responding to reports of an assault.

Officers were called to John Wilson Street in Woolwich at around 2.20pm today and the immediate area was shut down.

MP Nick Raynsford tells the BBC that one person is dead and two seriously injured. Reports suggest a man was attacked in the street by two individuals, followed by a police shooting.

Local head teacher David Dixon told the BBC News Channel he walked out of the school gates and saw a body lying in the road a short distance away, he then heard gunshots.

On its Twitter account, the Metropolitan Police helicopter team called the incident "serious".

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "Officers have responded to an incident in John Wilson Street at 2.20pm today.

"We believe at this stage officers were called to reports of an assault."

London Air Ambulance confirmed a doctor and a paramedic were sent to the scene at 14.27pm and are on site.

Eyewitness reports shared on Twitter have not yet been verified, but one user Boya Dee described the victim having his head chopped off with a machete before officers descended on the scene.

He wrote: "Ohhhhh myyyy God!!!! I just see a man with his head chopped off right in front of my eyes!

"Oh my God!!!! The way Feds took them out!!! It was a female police officer she come out the whip and just started bussssin shots!!"

London Ambulance Service was also called to the scene.

A spokeswoman for London Ambulance Service said: "We were called a 2.20pm to reports of an incident at John Wilson Street.

"We sent two responders in cars, three ambulance crews, two duty officers and London Air Ambulance were called out.

"We still have staff at the scene."

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-29288763.html

Old May 22nd, 2013 #4
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
TWO men have been shot after a man was beheaded in south east London today, according to reports.

The victim – who was wearing a Help For Heroes t-shirt – was said to have been attacked men armed with knives, including a meat cleavers.

Eyewitnesses said they were “hacking” at the victim “like a piece of meat”.

Cops have sealed off parts of Woolwich close to the Royal Artillery Barracks.

Armed police were called to the scene and shocking claims say cops then fired at suspects alleged to have carried out the attack.

Local MP Nick Raynsford said the victim was a soldier.

A witness told LBC radio that the attackers were "chopping this guy to pieces, literally hacking at something like it was a piece of meat".
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ch-london.html

Old May 22nd, 2013 #5
Bev
drinking tea

https://twitter.com/Selintifada/stat...35754973556737

Quote:
All eyes on Woolwich. Rumours are that Muslim suspects (how original) 'beheaded a soldier', police shot two suspects. Nothing confirmed.

It appears to be confirmed by all the major news sources though.

Old May 22nd, 2013 #6
Bev
drinking tea

People on Twitter unhappy that the BBC won't report that the dead man is a serving soldier.

Old May 22nd, 2013 #7
Bev
drinking tea

https://twitter.com/BOYADEE

This person witnessed the entire incident and has relayed all the details.

Old May 22nd, 2013 #8
Bev
drinking tea

http://www.lbc.co.uk/listen-woolwich...s-attack-72446

Eyewitness account on London radio

Old May 22nd, 2013 #9
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
A man wearing a Help For Heroes T-shirt has reportedly been hacked to death by two machete-wielding assailants in broad daylight in south-east London.

The two knifemen are understood to have been shot by armed police, although Scotland Yard will still only confirm officers had been called to reports of ‘an assault’ on John Wilson Street at around 2.20pm.

The London Ambulance Service confirmed one person had died at the scene and two others – understood to be the assailants – were in hospital, one in a serious condition.

‘We were called today at 2.20pm to reports of an incident at John Wilson Street,’ a spokesman said.

‘We sent two responders in cars, three ambulance crews, two duty officers and London’s air ambulance to the scene.

‘Sadly one patient, a man, was dead at the scene. Our staff treated two other patients, both men, who were taken to hospital, one of them in a serious condition.”
Police respond to 'serious incident' in WoolwichPolice and ambulance crews at the scene (Picture: Yusuf Kayalar)

Eyewitness James Heneghan told LBC 97.3 he and his wife had witnessed two men hacking at a third with two large kitchen knives.

‘We saw the whole incident,’ he said fighting back tears. ‘They were hacking at this poor guy, hacking him, chopping him.’

Mr Heneghan claimed one of the suspects had pointed a gun at his wife before they jumped back into his car and called the police.

He went on to claim that after the men had attacked the victim they dragged him into the middle of the street ‘like a piece of meat’.

A group of women then rushed to the victim to shield him from further attacks, Mr Heneghan continued, as the two knifemen stopped a passing bus and encouraged passengers to take pictures of them while they posed with their knives.

Woolwich and Greenwich MP Nick Raynsford said that he understood the victim to be a serving soldier from Woolwich Barracks.

‘I’ll be talking to everyone who is involved, we will be trying to do everything possible to try and ensure calm in the area. People will be very, very shocked,’ he told BBC Radio 5 Live.

‘We think a serving soldier was the victim. We don’t know the circumstances surrounding the incident.

‘We do know a number of weapons have been seized. They include a gun, various knives, and a machete, apparently.

‘The police clearly had to take action in order to try and arrest these individuals.’

The Ministry of Defence however would not comment on reports the victim was a member of the armed forces and instead referred all media requests to Scotland Yard, as did Woolwich Barracks, which is close to the scene.

Greenwich council told Metro there were no new safety warnings for local residents in place.
WoolwichPictures taken at the scene showed at three men lying in the street (Picture: Yusuf Kayalar)

The headteacher of the nearby Mulgrave primary school David Dixon said the air ambulance had landed in the school playground.

Mr Dixon told BBC News the school had followed its emergency procedures but had now allowed children to leave, apart from those who walk home by themselves.

Sandra Watson, 68, who lives on John Wilson Street, said: ‘My friend who works at the school said the helicopter landed in the playground.

‘They have cordoned the whole road off, there’s so many police.’

Pictures posted by people on the scene on Twitter showed at least three men on the ground, although it was not certain what their condition was.

Two of the men appeared to be being restrained by police, while a third was surrounded by bystanders.

The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) said it had been made aware of an incident in Woolwich.

‘IPCC investigators have been deployed to the scene and to the post-incident process,’ a spokesman said.

‘The IPCC has declared this as an independent investigation.’
http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/22/police...lwich-3804903/

Well done to those women who tried to protect him.

Old May 22nd, 2013 #10
joefrombradford

I predict one VNNUK user who was the first one to make my deviants list and who is in ideological denial will respond in one of three manners.

1) He will blame Mossad.

2) He will say that the victim deserved all he got for being a regime enforcer in zog's armed forces.

Or

3) He will make out that the attackers were not Muslim with a capital M.

Either way, my sympathies are with the soldiers family and surviving victims at this time.

Last edited by joefrombradford; May 22nd, 2013 at 11:48 AM.

Old May 22nd, 2013 #11
joefrombradford

Note to those of you who weep and wail when a few Musrats get battered, tortured or killed by soldiers.... This is the type of people they are dealing with. They are not harmless people, they are not nice, they will cut your fucking head off given half a chance.

Last edited by joefrombradford; May 22nd, 2013 at 11:49 AM.

Old May 22nd, 2013 #12
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Local MP @NickRaynsford says man killed in Woolwich machete attack was a soldier returning to the nearby barracks.

Quote:
Roll call being done now by the Army in Woolwich Barracks. Military fatigues found in abandoned rucksack nearby, but may be unrelated.
Quote:
BREAKING: The Met are now treating Woolwich as a terrorist incident.
https://twitter.com/tnewtondunn

Sun's political editor

Old May 22nd, 2013 #13
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
@BBCJLandale 7m

Home Sec Theresa May summons Cobra to assess Woolwich incident. She's also spoken to Met Commissioner and head of MI5.
from twitter

Old May 22nd, 2013 #14
Bev
drinking tea

https://twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/sta...45220670406656

Quote:
#Woolwich killing was likely a politically-motivated Islamist terrorist attack

Old May 22nd, 2013 #15
Bev
drinking tea

This could spark something off on the streets. I hope we're not going to see a repeat of the riots.

I also hope the emergency services are on high alert for this being a distraction.

Old May 22nd, 2013 #16
Bev
drinking tea

Bloke on news already on about Duggan shooting.

Old May 22nd, 2013 #17
Bev
drinking tea

Apparently a witness has just told Sky that they were filming each other, asking others to film them and shouting "Allah Akbar".

Old May 22nd, 2013 #18
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Shocking news to read about this beheading of a British soldier in London. It would suggest that these blacks (Somalian I reckon) are indeed Muslim Jihadists but we shall have to wait and see until it is confirmed. But it certainly looks that way.

This could quickly turn into mass riots on Britain's streets if the EDL get in on the act, and I imagine that David Cameron and his COBRA committee are shitting bricks at this very prospect.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old May 22nd, 2013 #19
Gibson

The jews will be rubbing their hands with glee over this - anything to strengthen Britain's resolve against "Islamic Terrorism" is fine with the jew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
This could spark something off on the streets. I hope we're not going to see a repeat of the riots.
I doubt it very much, but it might be good if it did. Everybody's gotta learn some time, and Whites seem to need a lot of lessons about multiculturalism and ethnic differences. Better that Whites learn those lessons now, rather than their children get tougher lessons in a few years.

Old May 22nd, 2013 #20
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson View Post
The jews will be rubbing their hands with glee over this - anything to strengthen Britain's resolve against "Islamic Terrorism" is fine with the jew.

I doubt it very much, but it might be good if it did. Everybody's gotta learn some time, and Whites seem to need a lot of lessons about multiculturalism and ethnic differences. Better that Whites learn those lessons now, rather than their children get tougher lessons in a few years.
If the EDL get in on the act, all manner of shit could erupt nationwide. Rivers of blood and all that....
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Tags
#1, adebolajo, attack, beheading, choudhury, islamic converts, lee rigby, mad michael, woolwich

Thread