Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 22nd, 2013 #21
Henry.

Nick Raynsford is a vile Jew-loving bastard.

It's freaks like him who must be held accountable for incidents like this while the savages who do his bidding should be put down like rabid dogs wherever they're found.

Here's the mad looking loon...Never Forget

Old May 22nd, 2013 #22
Gibson

It might suit the gov't and the jews to call this Islamic Terrorism, but that's not really the way to think of it.

The beheading might have been inspired by islam, but it sounds opportunist and spur of the moment, rather than planned. It was certainly not planned for any great political effect, which terrorism, by definition, is. This was not terrorism, it was just TNB. If the gov't calls it terrorism, they're lying to us (again).

Old May 22nd, 2013 #23
Bob 88
This Time The World !

Again I concur with Joe. How long before the ARSEHOLES on VNN post their warped - e was a zogbot e deserved it, What Scum!.

Militant Islam is at war with us from the Twin Towers to 7/7 this Atrocity and beyond

Old May 22nd, 2013 #24
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob 88 View Post
Again I concur with Joe. How long before the ARSEHOLES on VNN post their warped - e was a zogbot e deserved it, What Scum!.

Militant Islam is at war with us from the Twin Towers to 7/7 this Atrocity and beyond
Lol. You are so off the mark it is unreal.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old May 22nd, 2013 #25
Henry.

I see one of the forum clowns is thumbing down posts he doesn't understand.

Likely the one who worships a joker who ran arround in a Nazi uniform pretending to save the race.

Old May 22nd, 2013 #26
Gerry Fable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson View Post
It might suit the gov't and the jews to call this Islamic Terrorism, but that's not really the way to think of it.

The beheading might have been inspired by islam, but it sounds opportunist and spur of the moment, rather than planned. It was certainly not planned for any great political effect, which terrorism, by definition, is. This was not terrorism, it was just TNB. If the gov't calls it terrorism, they're lying to us (again).
A well reasoned and rational post. Thanks for deflecting some of the flack!
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old May 22nd, 2013 #27
Armstrong
Banned

You'll be seeing more of this as the Salfiest movement spreads. It's killers such as those two that Assad is fighting. Many Muslims can't even read, and rely on the 'Imam' to tell them what's in the Quran and what Islam is about, leaving things very open to manipulation

Old May 22nd, 2013 #28
Bob 88
This Time The World !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
Lol. You are so off the mark it is unreal.
Yeah the truth hurts Loser - of course being long term unemployed you have time to read all the ludicrous theories about 9/11, when your not spending your benefit cash on online gambling

Old May 22nd, 2013 #29
Henry.

More thumbs down....temper, temper

Old May 22nd, 2013 #30
Armstrong
Banned

Question is, 'will this kick off riots and car burnings as is happening in Sweden this past nights?'

Old May 22nd, 2013 #31
Gerry Fable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob 88 View Post
Yeah the truth hurts Loser - of course being long term unemployed you have time to read all the ludicrous theories about 9/11, when your not spending your benefit cash on online gambling
In all my time I have not come across a person who gets it so wrong, so often, and in such spectacular style, as you seem to do. Remember the paedophile, necrophiliac and child murderer, Jimmy Savile? You should, because you openly praised him on VNN and said that these allegations were total rubbish. But anyone with an ounce of intelligence and intuition, could see that Jimmy Savile was a seriously sick individual. The same goes for 9/11 and 7/7 'terrorist events.' You can't see the truth because you are just too thick.

By the way, I do not play poker with my benefits. How many more times must I repeat this! I play with my winnings!

Last edited by Gerry Fable; May 22nd, 2013 at 12:38 PM.

Old May 22nd, 2013 #32
andy

http://www.itv.com/news/story/2013-0...lice-incident/

The bantu with the bloody hands
Kill whitey ?

Chase them into the swamps

Old May 22nd, 2013 #33
fyc
fine young casuals

latest stories doing the rounds on the hoolie sites are that whites (football lads - millwall ect) are making their way to woolwich to attack muslims protesting outside a local police station.

also reports of planned gathering and march on sunday to lay a wreath

Old May 22nd, 2013 #34
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
latest stories doing the rounds on the hoolie sites are that whites (football lads - millwall ect) are making their way to woolwich to attack muslims protesting outside a local police station.

I knew it. I heard someone on the news earlier say something about crowds building and then they started going on about the Duggan shooting but I didn't quite catch what was going off.

Old May 22nd, 2013 #35
Gerry Fable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post

South East London.....Yes, Millwall. This could get ugly real quick.

Old May 22nd, 2013 #36
Bob 88
This Time The World !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
In all my time I have not come across a person who gets it so wrong, so often, and in such spectacular style, as you do. Remember the paedophile, necrophiliac and child murderer, Jimmy Savile? You should, because you openly praised him on VNN and said that these allegations were total rubbish. But anyone with an ounce of intelligence and intuition, could see that Jimmy Savile was a seriously sick individual. The same goes for 9/11 and 7/7 'terrorist events.' You can't see the truth because you are just too thick.

By the way, I play poker with my benefits. How many more times must I repeat this! I play with my winnings!
My I must have hit a raw nerve for you to delve back into my postings, Yes initially I thought that the allegations about Savile were nonsense.

The Overwhelming Truth about 9/11 and 7/7 is evident to any Sane person.
Where did you get your poker earnings?

More down thumbs to you and Queen Henry on the way

Old May 22nd, 2013 #37
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
EnglishDefenceLeague ‏@Official_EDL 21m

EDL leader Tommy Robinson on way to Woolwich now, Take to the streets peeps ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
source

https://twitter.com/Official_EDL

Old May 22nd, 2013 #38
Gerry Fable

Right. Join a poker site. Then start playing their freerolls (free entry games with small cash prizes) until you have won enough to start playing the smallest of stakes (fixed limit micro cash game). Then keep on grinding these games until your bankroll grows into something more significant by playing against really bad players who don't know what they are doing.

Like I said. No need to play with your own money. It is possible to start from nothing and, if you are good enough, win a small fortune.

Apologies for going off topic.

Last edited by Gerry Fable; May 22nd, 2013 at 07:54 PM.

Old May 22nd, 2013 #39
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
http://www.itv.com/news/story/2013-0...lice-incident/

The bantu with the bloody hands
Kill whitey ?

good find

Quote:
ITV News has obtained footage of a man with bloodied hands addressing a camera on a south London street.

He makes a series of political statements before walking towards a man, believed to be a soldier, lying prone on the street.

He then talks calmly to another man stood nearby.
Clothing more or less matches the description given by a phone-in Londoner earlier on Sky news.

Old May 22nd, 2013 #40
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Message from Tommy - Feet on the streets anyone want to go to Woolwich contact him/me, he will be there around 9pm
https://twitter.com/Official_EDL

....and lifted by five past, methinks.

No way will the police allow him to go running round Woolwich.

Tags
#1, adebolajo, attack, beheading, choudhury, islamic converts, lee rigby, mad michael, woolwich

Thread