Old October 31st, 2006 #1
-LiveWire-
Banned

Angry British officials don't want Aryan "racist" immigrants

United Kingdom

Published: 10/24/2006 12:00 AM (UAE)

Watchdog warns over 'racist migrants'

Evening Standard

London: Thousands of white immigrants from eastern Europe are deeply racist, the head of the race relations watchdog has warned.

Speaking about the tensions in British communities, Trevor Phillips said many arrivals from former Soviet countries displayed prejudice against black people.

"Some eastern European people have attitudes to black people that date back to the Fifties," he told BBC television. "And that is not acceptable."

His warning came as Home Secretary John Reid prepared to impose curbs on immigration from Romania and Bulgaria when the two countries join the EU in January. The measures are expected to include a time limit on how long people who arrive looking for work can stay. Skilled workers will be favoured, with only a small number of unskilled labourers being allowed entry.

Controls

Ministers accept they made a mistake by not imposing similar controls when other countries including Poland joined the EU in 2004. The Government estimated that 13,000 would arrive but more than 330,000 actually flocked in.

The new stance reflects heightened concern about race relations in the wake of the veil row.

Representatives of all the major religions will meet Education Secretary Alan Johnson for an "inclusion summit", to discuss how schools can help improve community relations.

Johnson will press his plan to empower local authorities to make all new faith schools admit up to a quarter of pupils from different religions. But he will assure them he has no plans to backdate the power to cover existing schools.

Meanwhile, there were claims that the veil row could inflame inner city violence and risk a repeat of the riots in northern towns.

Conflict

Dewsbury Labour MP Shahid Malik said: "If we don't take a grip of this debate now, it will have serious social consequences, and politicians need to act more responsibly." He added: "The basic ingredients for conflict are out there. It takes only one spark to set things off."

http://archive.gulfnews.com/articles.../10077146.html

Old October 31st, 2006 #2
Dan Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -LiveWire-
"Some eastern European people have attitudes to black people that date back to the Fifties," he told BBC television. "And that is not acceptable."
Some African people have levels of development that date back to the paleolithic era. But that's just fine.

Old October 31st, 2006 #3
fyc
fine young casuals

i always thought that niggers were the missing link between apes and humans

Old October 31st, 2006 #4
For Britain
Banned

I was talking to a couple of Polish workers on the coach from Oldham to London the other week. They were moaning like fuck about the non whites they fealt they were being forced to work with. They asked me why we had let them into our country, we can't understand a word they say, one of them said.

I ended up explaining that it was the corrupt governments who had let them in over the last 45 - 50 years. I also told them that I, and many many comrades, would send the fucking lot of em back to where they belong without batting an eyelid. That we were actively working for a political movement that would do just that.

There are a lot of East Europeans in the UK who would gladly support white nationalism. Trouble is, there are also a lot of phony patriots who love Brit born non whites, yet wouldn't think twice about deporting white Europeans.

Makes yer sick doesn't it?

Old October 31st, 2006 #5
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

Aye, it does make you sick, personally I have no time for Eastern European immigrants, but would prefer them to niggers.
Ideally, I would like them to help us get shot of the niggers and then leave for home voluntarily out of respect.

Thread