VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 20th, 2011 #141
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
I prefer educated whites honestly. And this area is full of good white patriots.
April, that was your comment to someone who recommended East Tennessee as a better option than the Northwest. Since then, someone told me that your comment is in reference to Will Williams and not the rest of us in East Tennessee.

Rounder and Will Williams are not race traitors and I highly recommend that you knock it off because I will blow wide open your rather unsavory history in the White Movement. That is not a threat, that is a promise. I am sitting on about a dozen e-mails from old timers who remember what you have done in the past.

So go back to the kitchen where you belong and stay out of the lime light. The only thing that you are good at is promoting yourself, not White Nationalism. I hear that David Irving was not impressed with your handling of the event, and roughly 10 people showed up. Rae Kiley can easily triple that number. It is time that you stepped aside and let better White Nationalist women take over.

Longevity does not mean a damn thing to me, it is results. Your Northwest Movement pales in comparison to other PLEs that I know of. They do not have to get on the Internet and blow their horn like you do.

Old May 20th, 2011 #142
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

I don't know how Jerry Springer could ever run out of squabbling trailer park white trash to feature on his show, with this forum in existence.

Old May 21st, 2011 #143
Alexander M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
I don't know how Jerry Springer could ever run out of squabbling trailer park white trash to feature on his show, with this forum in existence.
A jew never runs out of tricks.

Old May 25th, 2011 #144
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
April, that was your comment to someone who recommended East Tennessee as a better option than the Northwest. Since then, someone told me that your comment is in reference to Will Williams and not the rest of us in East Tennessee.
You need to not have such a thin skin. I thought that men from the south were tough? Besides, I am not worried about offending someone who is too chickenshit to use their real name on a WN forum. My quote meant that I have been to the south and I have been to the PNW and I honestly believe that there is a higher percentage of educated Whites in the area where I live. Nothing wrong with uneducated Whites, I just prefer the educated ones. My personal preference. Get over it.

Quote:
Rounder and Will Williams are not race traitors and I highly recommend that you knock it off because I will blow wide open your rather unsavory history in the White Movement. That is not a threat, that is a promise. I am sitting on about a dozen e-mails from old timers who remember what you have done in the past.
Miller and Williams are both race traitors by the simple definition of having screwed nonwhites. Miller also has a nonwhite offspring, Williams might but he doesnt know because he just screwed little Asian girls overseas. Miller is also a traitor for having testified against fellow WNs in order to save his own ass. This is public knowledge. As for your emails, they are probably the same old tired crap that Will and Glen have been making up for years about me because they are jealous old farts.

Quote:
So go back to the kitchen where you belong and stay out of the lime light. The only thing that you are good at is promoting yourself, not White Nationalism. I hear that David Irving was not impressed with your handling of the event, and roughly 10 people showed up. Rae Kiley can easily triple that number. It is time that you stepped aside and let better White Nationalist women take over.
I am in the kitchen every day and homeschooling my daughter and promoting White Nationalism more than silly old farts like you have ever done. I welcome more WN women into the public, hopefully you know some that you can encourage. But I suspect that I spend more time promoting young women to be active in the movement than you do. I have never heard of Rae Kiley so whatever dude just another newbie here on VNN like yourself.

Quote:
Longevity does not mean a damn thing to me, it is results. Your Northwest Movement pales in comparison to other PLEs that I know of. They do not have to get on the Internet and blow their horn like you do.
Yeah yeah yeah there are tons of successful PLEs that nobody has heard of that have hundreds of members....uh huh... tell me another one. And as far as results go, I continue to work for results every day, without hiding behind a made up name on a forum. So why not enlighten us about all your successful activities......and give some proof.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Last edited by April; May 25th, 2011 at 12:09 AM.

Old May 25th, 2011 #145
Wayne

Quote:
... and I honestly believe that there is a higher percentage of educated Whites in the area where I live.
Belief isn't proof, April. It never has been.

Your source wasn't White IQ.

I honestly believe the Southern folk know best. That holds as much truth as what you believe.

Old May 25th, 2011 #146
pk1225

Quote:
I have never heard of Rae Kiley so whatever dude just another newbie here on VNN like yourself.
Now that's just plain strange. Why go through all the trouble of spending years posting low dollar jobs in an attempt to attract "newbies" to the PNW, just to turn around and belittle them? But thanks for the warning on how we can expect to be treated if we did make the trip to Kalispell!

And how can you have spent years on online activism without knowing who Rae is? That's strange... It's not like there are hundreds of women WNs on SF. How can a female RECRUITER for WN spend years on SF and not know who Rae is? It's like Don Black asking, who is this newbie Lady Celtic?

So much doesn't match up with you April. For example you are one of the biggest homophobes around, yet every picture I've seen of your girls show them wrapped around each other, or touching each other at the very least.

Which to me is strange...

And why would Whoopi make a play about them? The MO of the establishment has always been to ignore WN. The last thing a Hollywood insider should want to do is to give them a platform, ESPECIALLY considering how photogenic they are.

There is much here that doesn't match up, and that is cause for concern. I really hope those good folk making the trip to Kalispell aren't lambs being led to a slaughter. I never saw the sense in advertising your PLE, openly, on sites known to have the attention of Feds. Over and over, for years.

But like you said, whatever...

Old May 25th, 2011 #147
April

pk1225

just joined VNN, obviously a troll, thus you mean nothing.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Thread