VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 16th, 2012 #41
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle
Some push a shift in emphasis from Whiteness to IQ scores- then miscegenation can be approved. Smart Whites marrying smart slants.

Old October 18th, 2012 #42
Max_
Banned

It's ultimately based on the assumption that the IQ test is the definitive measure of natural mental ability and thus a persons intellectual ability.

From what I've seen, the bulk of people working in psychometrics don't believe this, and the inventor of the IQ test certainly didn't believe this.

IQ, like trendy ideas found in new york times best sellers lists, seems to have become popular with a kind of cerebral middle class of the human population that usually occupy middle management positions, who are conformists by nature, and strive to play by the rules of their day, rather than turning the rules on their heads, which is what truly impacting individuals seem to do.

In their eyes, a "genius level iq" is a very real thing, and if they can hit the right mark, get into the right society, and get the rid combination of words and numbers stamped upon that bit of paper, then they can consider themselves right up there with the greats of human history.

Thing is, the concept of genius pre-dates the IQ test, and genius level IQ was just something some dude made up, and while the concept of genius is also something some dude (or dudes) came up with, it doesn't mean they are one in the same.

If you really want to find out what a genius level IQ is, personally? you need to identify someone you consider to be a genius and then look at their IQ. Whatever that score is, that is the genius level.

For me, the IQ test is a very interesting tool for studying human intellectual inequality, and has confirmed that the different neuro-anatomy actually does influence performance - unsurprisingly. However, is it the be all and end all of intelligence and human worth? does the white races reputation as an intelligent subspecies depend not on its real world accomplishments and its ability to survive, thrive and accomplish its goals, but instead, depend upon some test? No.

Will you actually let some jewish gimp or asian savage conquer and destroy your people, simply because they outscored you on a test that wouldn't even exist had your own people not created it? Does this really matter?

From what I've seen, the white race are the premiere civilisation building race on the planet, and that europid people have not simply "taken center stage" in the last 500 years or so, but have consistently been dominating for a very long time.

This to me is what matters, not an IQ test.

That said, and as others have mentioned, if you are clever with the way you gather IQ, you can get all kinds of results, and perhaps with a fairer testing pool, Whites would have the higher average IQs and yes... it is interesting that the superhigh IQ's do seem to consistently belong to White/Europid people moreso than other types, but still I feel that this point had to be mentioned.

Put IQ in its correct context. Don't be a middle management box-think type. Don't be afraid to think differently and don't be afraid to come over as an astoundingly huge dickhead in the eyes of people who are totally content within their times and have not a single original thought in their skulls.

It will take more than outscoring some dorks on a test to prevent the White race from being destroyed and ensure its long term survival and prosperity.

Old October 18th, 2012 #43
Mike Green

This is my first post here, I'm very interested in this discussion.

Ok, asians has higher QI but QI doesn't measure the global intelligence. QI is a partial measure of intelligence. So people hasn't to say "Asians are superior to White" because history speaks in a very clear way.

We, the white race, are usually the "creators", asians are very able to copy us.

QI can partially measure the intelligence but the world's history measures the global intelligence.

If I look at the world's history I say that we, as white guys, are the best ones.

Old October 19th, 2012 #44
San Dimitri

I agree with you, but personally i think that there is an difference between japs and other asians, i think that japs a more creative and developed than chinese, and other mongolic races.

Old October 20th, 2012 #45
JohnnyBrown
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Dimitri View Post
I agree with you, but personally i think that there is an difference between japs and other asians, i think that japs a more creative and developed than chinese, and other mongolic races.
Is that why the Japanese use to exclusively copy from the Chinese during the Middle Ages?

Old October 20th, 2012 #46
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Old October 20th, 2012 #47
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

From what I've been able to observe over the years, IQs usually range along these lines:

East Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Koreans), 101-102; jews, about the same; Whites, 100; hispanics, 92-94; blacks, 85. That said, it's inarguably Whites who've managed to exert the greatest influence in the way the rest of the world lives today. We are the people the rest of the world, however reluctantly, looks to for the next step in advancement; it is we who've made the most important contributions to mankind in the fields of science, invention, and technology. It is we, in our insatiable curiosity and our boldness, who explored the outer reaches of the unknown and conquered it; the rest just sat on their asses, or, at best, went as far as their cute little ponies could carry them and fucked with their neighbors. East Asians "smarter" than Whites? Maybe. But just whose culture and technology is being copied here?...ours or theirs? Remember: Whites create; yellows copy; blacks do neither.

In the end it's not so much how intelligent you are; it's what you do with what you possess.

Old October 20th, 2012 #48
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Here's a map of worldwide IQ levels:

Old October 21st, 2012 #49
Devere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Brown View Post
Thanks for the replies, I also wonder about how much of it has to do with genetics vs. upbringing. If I remember correctly tests have been done that show that blacks are still less intelligent than whites when adopted by whites, I wonder have there been any tests like that done with Asian children?

And the achievement thing is another thing, if they're so smart what have they invented?
The EVIDENCE is becoming clear that the genetic component is over 80%, while the cultural is under 20%. In fact, it is the evidence for the cultural component that is spotty. There is very little hard evidence for a cultural component at all:
Quote:
A conundrum for theorists of all persuasions, however, is that there is too little evidence of any environmental effects. The hereditarian model of Black–White IQ differences proposed in Section 2 (50% genetic and 50% environmental), far from precluding environmental factors, requires they be found. Although evidence in Sections 3 to 11 provided strong support for the genetic component of the model, evidence from Section 12 was unable to identify the environmental component. On the basis of the present evidence, perhaps the genetic component must be given greater weight and the environmental component correspondingly reduced. In fact, Jensen’s (1998b, p. 443) latest statement of the hereditarian model, termed the default hypothesis, is that genetic and cultural factors carry the exact same weight in causing the mean Black–White difference in IQ as they do in causing individual differences in IQ, about 80% genetic–20% environmental by adulthood.

Rushton Jensen30years Black White, p. 279

(Philippe Rushton and Arthur Jensen are/were two of the world's foremost experts in the field of intelligence. Arthur Jensen is the most cited scientist in the world in this field.)

Old October 21st, 2012 #50
Devere

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
From what I've been able to observe over the years, IQs usually range along these lines:

East Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Koreans), 101-102; jews, about the same; Whites, 100; hispanics, 92-94; blacks, 85.
Let's refine and update these IQ numbers a bit. There is some variance in these numbers among the scientists and the "scientists" in the field of intelligence, but the following are, I think, pretty accurate and up-to-date:

Northeast Asians: 102 (Japanese 105)
Whites: 100 (The national range is 94 - 105, with Germans, Austrians, and Italians at the upper end.)
Hispanics/Middle Easterners/Indians-from-India/Southeast Asians: 82-87 (individually, the more White/NE Asian genetics in these hybrids, the higher the IQ)
American Negroes: 78 (Jensen and Rushton dropped their estimate from 85 to 78 because the ghetto blacks had not been included in prior testing.)
African Negroes: 67 (Note: the retarded cut-off is 70 -- over half the African negroes in Africa are retarded.)
Ashkenazi Jews: 110 (You can see one of sources of our problems here. Most jews are the Ashkenazi kind.)
Other Jews: 91

Quote:
That said, it's inarguably Whites who've managed to exert the greatest influence in the way the rest of the world lives today. We are the people the rest of the world, however reluctantly, looks to for the next step in advancement; it is we who've made the most important contributions to mankind in the fields of science, invention, and technology. It is we, in our insatiable curiosity and our boldness, who explored the outer reaches of the unknown and conquered it; the rest just sat on their asses, or, at best, went as far as their cute little ponies could carry them and fucked with their neighbors. East Asians "smarter" than Whites? Maybe. But just whose culture and technology is being copied here?...ours or theirs? Remember: Whites create; yellows copy; blacks do neither.

In the end it's not so much how intelligent you are; it's what you do with what you possess.
True enough. However, the Japanese have been showing themselves to be innovative also and are capable of moving civilization onward and upward. But, perhaps relatively lacking in boldness, curiosity, creative genius, they have not, as yet, achieved seminal inventions -- on the order of cars, planes, television, computers, medicine, astronomy, calculus, etc. They have improved White technology in certain areas.

There is some evidence (I've read in a number of places) that, although NE Asian average IQ is somewhat higher than White average IQ, their range of intelligence (the width of their statistical Bell Curve) is generally narrower -- with both fewer geniuses and fewer retardeds. There may also be a difference/inferiority in the creative quality of their geniuses.

Last edited by Devere; October 22nd, 2012 at 08:49 PM.

Old October 21st, 2012 #51
Devere

An anthropological context helps in understanding and comparing and judging the various "races." The anthropological point of view I'm expressing here is primarily that of Richard Fuerle ("Erectus Walks Amongst Us"). I think he's got it right. I put "races" in quotes because most hominids alive today are NOT fully modern human beings and so should not be classified as "races" of human beings, but as hybrid hominid species, part modern human, part sub-human.

There are only two races of fully human modern human beings (homo sapien sapiens): the White European race and the Northeast Asian (Mongoloid) race. I am NOT including the Southeast Asians (though also part-mongoloids) in this category of fully modern human beings -- because they're not. These two "flavors" of modern human beings (Whites and NE Asians) are similar (and yet different) in intelligence and in characteristics that enable human beings to maintain an advanced civilization. Each race, relative to one another has strengths and weaknesses due to the way both races evolved.

All the other hominids presently alive on earth are tropics or sub-tropics adapted and more primitive: the negro (a separate primitive hominid species -- a hybrid of primitive archaic tropics hominid, a bit of modern man, plus some CHIMPANZEE genetics), the aborigines of Australia (a hybrid including archaic caucasian and perhaps even some neanderthal), and the various other hybrids (part modern man plus part archaic hominid) spread throughout the predominantly middle regions of the world (Indians of India, Southeastern Asians, Middle Easterners, Central and Southern Americas, etc.).

Three forms of non-hybrid "pure" homo sapiens evolved in response to surviving in colder climates of the northern latitudes of earth. Each had/has its own successful specialized biological strategy in meeting this difficult challenge. The three homo sapiens were Neanderthals, NE Asians, and White Caucasians. As we know, Neanderthals became extinct because they were not able to compete successfully for their European habitat against White Caucasians. When Neanderthals lost SOLE POSSESSION of their territory, Europe, they went extinct. Why?

Gause's Law of Competitive Exclusion:
Quote:
In ecology, the competitive exclusion principle,[1] sometimes referred to as Gause's law of competitive exclusion or just Gause's law,[2] is a proposition which states that two speciescompeting for the same resources cannot coexist if other ecological factors are constant. When one species has even the slightest advantage or edge over another, then the one with the advantage will dominate in the long term. One of the two competitors will always overcome the other, leading to either the extinction of this competitor or an evolutionary or behavioral shift towards a different ecological niche. The principle has been paraphrased into the maxim "complete competitors cannot coexist".[1]

Competitive exclusion principle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Obviously, this catastrophe is precisely what is presently happening to today's White European race. If and when we become extinct, there will be only one remaining fully modern human being on earth: the NE Asian race. The jews will -- and already are -- planting their seeds of extinction into the body of this final modern human race. And then there will be no "pure" modern human beings left on earth. (The jews are a hybrid of modern and miscellaneous genetic stock. Though highly intelligent, jews lack the necessary abilities and inclinations to create and maintain on their own an advanced civilization. They need either the White race or the NE Asian race to maintain modern civilization. And they need the White race -- and specifically White MEN -- to significantly advance modern civilization. The apparent intention of the jews is to destroy the homo sapien sapiens life form on earth, leaving only themselves to rule over the remaining hybrid debris.) Once the White Europeans and NE Asian human races become extinct, they can NEVER reappear. NEVER. Life proceeds in a forward direction only.

Let's return to the three original "pure" homo sapien groups -- Neanderthals, NE Asians, and White Caucasians. These three homo sapiens evolved -- NOT in Africa, but in Europe, Eastern Asia, and Central Asia (Southern Russia) -- from an earlier, more primitive, hominid ancestor: australopithecus. The three types of homo sapiens (modern man) evolved separately in separate locations, NOT 60,000 years ago (the Out of Africa Lie), but about TWO MILLION YEARS AGO in Southern Europe, Northeastern Asia, and Central Asia. Now, let's let Richard Fuerle describe the biological strategies each of the three types of australopithecus evolved to cope with the ice-age cold in Northern Earth. All three had to evolve specialized cold adaptations -- physical and intellectual:
Quote:
The generalized Australopithecus (who became eventually the White Caucasian and NE Asian homo sapiens and the Neanderthals) who lived at the northern limit of their sub-tropical ranges were under strong selection pressure for anatomical adaptations for the cold, simply because those individuals who could stand the cold had access to territory and food sources that those who were less tolerant of the cold did not have. Northern Australopithecus populations living in Europe and West Asia followed the usual evolutionary path for adapting to the cold – a larger and more compact hairy body that has less surface area per unit weight; they were the beginning of the Neanderthal lineage. 5

    The Australopithecus populations living in East Asia (who became the NE Asian human race), however, took an alternative evolutionary path for adapting for the cold – they became neotenic. Many neotenic traits (e.g., subcutaneous fat, epicanthic folds, round heads, short legs – see Chapter 6) offer protection from the cold; 6 these Australopithecus populations were the beginning of the Mongoloid lineage. 7 That East Asians have so many specializations for the cold strongly suggests that these adaptations are also ancient. Thus, Australopithecus evolved at least two species that were anatomically adapted for the cooler north. 8

    But the original generalized Australopithecus that begot the tropics and cold-specialized species (who became the White human race) did not go extinct. It yielded the tropics to its tropics-specialized spawn (negroes -- negroes evolved in part from archaic Whites -- NOT the other way around) and settled in the sub-tropics, and it yielded the territory farther to the north and east and west of it to its two cold-specialized spawn, the Neanderthals and the Mongoloids, but it clung to survival in between them, where being generalized was still an advantage. It, and its generalized descendants, specialized not anatomically, but socially, in better communications and organizing, and technologically, in better weapons, tools, and body coverings.

http://erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap24.html
Thus, you can see how the White race evolved its UNIQUE creative genius. Whereas the Neanderthals and NE Asians evolved primarily physical anatomical and high average intelligence cold-specialized attributes, the White race evolved certain physical anatomical attributes too (light skin and eyes) and high average intelligence, but also something more subtle -- and perhaps more valuable: creative genius combined with intellectual curiosity and the urge to explore. White creative genius, then, is an adaptive intellectual and social cold-specialization. The NE Asians have a slightly higher average intelligence but a narrower IQ range (fewer and lower quality geniuses and fewer retardeds than the White race). When the stupid jews succeed in erasing White MEN from earth, the creative genius that created and advanced the modern world will disappear forever.

Last edited by Devere; October 22nd, 2012 at 08:44 PM.

Old October 22nd, 2012 #52
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

[quote=Devere;1453340]
Quote:
Let's refine and update these IQ numbers a bit. There is some variance in these numbers among the scientists and the "scientists" in the field of intelligence, but the following are, I think, pretty accurate and up-to-date:

Northeast Asians: 102 (Japanese 105)
Whites: 100 (The national range is 94 - 105.)
Hispanics/Middle Easterners/Indians-from-India/Southeast Asians: 82-87 (individually, the more White/NE Asian genetics in these hybrids, the higher the IQ)
American Negroes: 78 (Jensen and Rushton dropped their estimate from 85 to 78 because the ghetto blacks had not been included in prior testing.)
African Negroes: 67 (Note: the retarded cut-off is 70 -- over half the African negroes in Africa are retarded.)
Ashkenazi Jews: 110 (You can see one of sources of our problems here. Most jews are the Ashkenazi kind.)
Other Jews: 91

True enough. However, the Japanese have been showing themselves to be innovative also and are capable of moving civilization onward and upward. But, perhaps relatively lacking in boldness, curiosity, creative genius, they have not, as yet, achieved seminal inventions -- on the order of cars, planes, television, computers, medicine, astronomy, calculus, etc. They have improved White technology in certain areas.

There is some evidence (I've read in a number of places) that, although NE Asian average IQ is somewhat higher than White average IQ, their range of intelligence (the width of their statistical Bell Curve) is generally narrower -- with both fewer geniuses and fewer retardeds. There may also be a difference/inferiority in the creative quality of their geniuses.
Thanks, Devere -- I'm not exactly an expoit on dis stuff, plainly. However...

Granted, the Japanese (and Koreans) are "innovative" in their 20th/21st technology; but where did the inspiration originate, if not from Western/Eurocentric peoples?

We have lead; they follow...thus far anyway...

Old October 22nd, 2012 #53
John from Canada
Banned

Gooks have slightly higher average IQ than whites. But there is less genetic diversity among them, which means fewer persons of exceptional ability.

They all look the same too.

Old October 23rd, 2012 #54
Cliff Chambers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Here's a map of worldwide IQ levels:
Of course, niggers are the stupidest and most inane of all the races.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John from Canada View Post
They all look the same too.
Yeah, like something you'd see on the damn sci-fi channel...

Old October 23rd, 2012 #55
H.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Brown View Post
I've been studying up on race, and I've been convinced that whites are on average smarter than blacks. However, what about East Asians? The data seems to show that East Asians are smarter than whites and commit less crimes than whites too. What are your thoughts on this?

Related question: what reason is there for supporting white nationalism?
East Asians have higher IQs on average than Whites. However, Whites have much large standard deviations in their scores, meaning far more people at the extreme ends of the bell curve. This accounts for our significantly higher incarceration rates. At the same time, this helps account for our wildly disproportionate contributions to science and technology.

This should answer you third question as well.

Old October 23rd, 2012 #56
Rick Ronsavelle

Old October 28th, 2012 #57
Mike Green

We all agree when we say that IQ doesn't measure the global intelligence.

History says that whites create, asians follow and blacks destroy

Tags
asians, intelligence, race realism, white nationalism

Thread