Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 7th, 2005 #1
FranzJoseph

Default Kecksburg UFO Incident: 40 Years Ago!

Quote:
A fire in the sky, an acorn-shaped object partially buried in the ground, odd hieroglyphic markings, the military restricting access to the site, a possible government cover-up -- all in Westmoreland County and it's all a part of what's known as the UFO incident in Kecksburg.

Friday will mark the 40th anniversary of that incident, when numerous people witnessed a fireball streak across the skies in the late afternoon.

While the fireball reportedly was seen in four states, it landed in a wooded area near the village of Kecksburg, near Mt. Pleasant.

All the witnesses interviewed said that the object in question was large, metallic, acorn-shaped, with hieroglyphic markings, and partially buried in the ground.

Soon after the object fell, the military was on the scene and cordoned off the area, forbidding access to everyone.

Even after a military flat-bed trailer truck was seen rushing out of the area carrying a tarpaulin-covered object, to this day the official story from the government was that nothing was found, that what crashed was a meteorite...

Rest of the "official story": http://pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-.../s_401174.html

AND... there's a Nazi spin to the story. This is not "official" but it's damn interesting:

http://missilegate.com/rfz/swaz/chapter17.htm

Part of this author's book (about German secret projects in WWII) asserts that Hans Kammler, an operative for the SS special warfare division, was in the final days working on a bell-like object called "Der Glock" which was similar to what turned up 21 years later in Pennsylvania...

From the above link:

Quote:

The UFO Crash and Retrieval at Kecksburg, Pennsylvania,December 1965

Twenty years after Kammler's "Bell" went missing, a remarkably similar object reportedly crashed in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania, in a wooded area in the country. The story of the Kecksburg incident begins at approximately 4:45 PM, December 9, 1965. From northern Canada to western Pennsylvania, thousands of witnesses described "an orange fireball tearing acoss the evening sky towards the south east, followed by a trail of smoke."13 Witnesses included pilots spread throughout Ontario, Michigan, and Ohio that were along the flight path of the object. Once over Ohio, however, the object clearly demonstrated that it was not a typical meteor, nor a crash in the ordinary sense of "space debris," for according to witnesses, it stopped, stood still "for a few seconds" and then changed its course towards Pennsylvania...

BELOW: Artist's impression of the Kecksburg bell after it was shipped to Wright-Patterson AFB.

"The Nazis were trying to build a fucking time machine!" --- Marcus to Nick Cook about Kammler's bell object, cited in The Hunt for Zero Point.

Old December 7th, 2005 #2
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

OK FJ, this is weird.

I read this post, maybe 8 AM this morning, saved the URL and went on about my business. A little background: I have been reading Dolan's "UFOs and the National Security State" for a few weeks now. The text is small for me and it is a strain to read. I read some, put in a sticky to mark the page, and come back to it. Today, in fact about 5 minutes ago, I picked the book up to read. My marker was on page 293, the section, "The Kecksburg Crash."

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN? OK, very little, but Jung liked this sort of thing. I think he would call it a synchronous event of order two.

Enkidu

Old December 7th, 2005 #3
New Order

Default Synchronicity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkidu

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN? OK, very little, but Jung liked this sort of thing. I think he would call it a synchronous event of order two.

Enkidu
Jung felt there was profound meaningfulness in these synchronoous events.
I think it helps remind us that materialism is not quite an accurate worldview.
NS aircraft prototypes remarkably resemble UFOs as described popularly, yet who can say that such advanced aircraft are by necessity wholly of terrestial design.
Some of the "sightings" or historical notations and artwork are otherwise unfathomable without such a possibility being entertained.

Old December 7th, 2005 #4
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

NPR had a story about UFO sightings in England and some official report, about three weeks ago. Did anybody hear that? You could dig it up off their website. It was pretty interesting and one doesnt usually think of NPR as a source much given to alternative versions of anything as it is about 99% Jew staffed.

Old December 8th, 2005 #5
FranzJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkidu
Then again, maybe Hans Kammler dialing you up at the Cosmic Coincidence Control Center, offering you a commission in the SS saucer division.

Seriously I'm surprised that all of The Reich of the Black Sun is online and you can read it for free. Seems like I bought it only a year or so ago. Joe Farrell, the author, covers loads of interesting things, and you do not have to like UFOs. The bulk of the book concerns itself with nukes, strange sub movements, the possibility the bomb America dropped on one Japanese city was in fact made in Germany, etc.

Damn interesting. This is the main index page:

http://missilegate.com/rfz/swaz/index.htm

Pick a spot and see. Farrell is a most unusual fellow, finding strange (but verifiable) stuff all over the world.

There are two works I consider essential for understanding what sort of total lies the allies have peddled about what went on in Germany during the final days of WWII. Nick Cook wrote the first and Joe Farrell wrote the second. Good to see one of them online where more people can read it.

Old December 8th, 2005 #6
FranzJoseph

One of Farrell's finds:

The "Celestial Swastika": The Rotation of Ursa Minor, or the Little Dipper, around the Pole Star ca. 4000 BC

Thread