Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 26th, 2017 #41
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...h-shooter.html

Quote:
'I ask everyone to pray for the victims, family members of the victims, our church community. Please pray for healing.

'Also, please pray for the shooter, the shooter's family and friends. They are hurting as well.'
Pathetic. Though I expect nothing less from the jew worshipers of cuck-insanity.

Old September 26th, 2017 #42
NotFunny
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post

WTF is that???
That's why the media is callling him a hero not because he stopped the shooter. If he had shot the black guy they would all be protesting the streets.

A black guy shoots up your whole church and you take the risk not only of himself getting killed but of allowing him to continue murdering rest of your church by trying to take him alive.

Also how do you know this guy wasn't put up to it by the FBI/Mossad complex or something? He may get a huge promotion for this.

CIA pays these guys to go do this to millions of Christians in the Middle East. Unfortunately they didn't fight back there either. Maybe the Christians there kept trying to take them all alive.

Old September 26th, 2017 #43
NotFunny
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevlar Vest View Post
In the Northwest US the Somalis seem to be the most prevalent niggers. They all look like cutthroat pirates who would kill you for a cigarette butt.
I overheard and womans book club. The Jewish lady leading it was reading an article to a group of about 10 white women. I wish I had the text it was a story about how romantic and sexy and heroic Somali pirates are. How they are like gods in Somalian Society. They are like rap stars only bigger.

Of course that's what our whole society is. All white teenage girls worship Somali pirates. So do the "boys"

Old September 26th, 2017 #44
Nockda Redout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd View Post
hmmmm.... I wonder if this will get the same msm coverage as the dylan roof shooting?
There was no mention of it on Xfinity's home page yesterday.
Weird, even the Republican ballgame shooting got a half day of coverage on their fine news service.
Obviously when it comes to the people chosen by God himself to run the media, the extent of the coverage depends on who got shot and who did the shooting.
If it was a White guy who shot up a church full of nigwits, every jew owned TV station Earth would be covering the tragedy with updates on the details every five minutes complete with in depth psychological and personal summary of the White supremacist who did the shooting.

Old September 26th, 2017 #45
Ironguard1940

Default There s a lot of catching up to do, that is for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I don't count those two media whores since they worked for the enemy and got what they deserved even it if was a nigger that killed them.
Too bad Alison Parker's dad wasn't executed by that nigger too.

Thread