VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 20th, 2015 #281
Alexander White

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Do you actually think the japs are any better than the jew.
This is common sense.

Old September 20th, 2015 #282
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

Quote:
Do you actually think the japs are any better than the jew.
Definitely - As you say all media is Jew propaganda, So the Japs would have been the opposite of what they were portrayed as and been benevolent Occupiers.

Old September 20th, 2015 #283
albert999
Banned

Of all the non-whites I like the Japs the best, because of all the non-whites they are most against race mixing.
And David Duke made some sense to me in describing why he likes them the best.
Although I can't quite remember what he said because it didn't seem all that important to me at the time, I just remember his argument making sense.

Old September 20th, 2015 #284
albert999
Banned

Quote:No other nation has a population that is 100 percent homogeneous, although a few, such as Japan and Portugal, are 99 percent homogeneous.

Old September 20th, 2015 #285
albert999
Banned

Quote:CURRENT JAPANESE ATTITUDES TOWARD JEWS

Japan represents a special case in the research of modern antisemitism since there have been few Jews in Japan, and the Japanese are unable to distinguish Jews from other non-Japanese. This has not prevented several waves of antisemitism to arise during the last century.

The existence of recurrent negative attitudes toward Jews in Japan is a fascinating phenomenon because of the absence of most of the bases for it that characterize antisemitic attitudes in other nations. First, antisemitism in Japan has not been evolved from an encounter with Jews, for the Jewish community in Japan consists of about a thousand members, and the Japanese do not, and probably cannot, distinguish between them and other Western residents. Antisemitism does not have long roots in Japan; it started to flourish only in the twentieth century. Similarly, it does not have any religious roots: Judaism has never threatened or come into theological conflict with any of the leading religions practiced in Japan.

Old September 20th, 2015 #286
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsay Bolton View Post
Definitely - As you say all media is Jew propaganda, So the Japs would have been the opposite of what they were portrayed as and been benevolent Occupiers.
You are a fucking idiot. If you like them so much, try living there.

Last edited by John Adams; September 21st, 2015 at 05:39 AM.

Old September 20th, 2015 #287
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert999 View Post
Of all the non-whites I like the Japs the best, because of all the non-whites they are most against race mixing.
And David Duke made some sense to me in describing why he likes them the best.
Although I can't quite remember what he said because it didn't seem all that important to me at the time, I just remember his argument making sense.
Duke is a degenerate con man, why do you Americans still listen to him

Old September 20th, 2015 #288
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Duke is a degenerate con man, why do you Americans still listen to him
I generally don't care about their personal lives, I think his books are rather good.
His interviews seem to go well, I think Alex Jones definitely underestimated him and wasn't prepared for what he got.

I'm satisfied with his performance.

Old September 21st, 2015 #289
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
I generally don't care about their personal lives, I think his books are rather good.
His interviews seem to go well, I think Alex Jones definitely underestimated him and wasn't prepared for what he got.

I'm satisfied with his performance.
Have you read the 2 books he wrote under another name, one instructing niggers to kill Whites, the other under a female name that gave instruction on oral sex. Duke does not care about you or anyone else. He sold his own Klan members out to the FBI, names, address, everything. Do you actually know the real reason for the New Orleans Protocols? It was so Duke, Black etc could not be questioned on SF. The crazy thing is that all those sustaining members at SF who help fund Dukes lifestyle turn a blind eye top the known fact that he will sell them out at any moment if offered enough money

Old September 21st, 2015 #290
Crowe

Quote:
How heavily were you into the catholic religion? You seem to know a lot about their religion, now Mass?
First purgatory ? Now Mass?
Find the quote where I said anything about "purgatory". Do you smoke marijuana? I was forced to go to church when I was a kid. As well as go to Sunday School. That's time I wasted in my life that I wish I had back.

Quote:
The Imperial Japanese had an honorable culture. It was respected by Hitler. As far as non-White cultures go, it ranks extremely high. Although modern Japanese culture is degenerate. I think part of that is due to being dominated by the USA for over 50 years. Their males have become feminized the same way White males have been. One of the best ways to ensure a young White male becomes a complete emasculated queer is to hand them a pokemon game. Its stamped with kosher approval.

Quote:
You are a fucking idiot. If you like them so much, try living there.
You appear to have an affinity for jews. Suggesting they're just as bad as the Japanese comes across as you being a patriotard jew apologist.

But patriotard jew apologists are the ones who elected a tapir to run Australia.

Did you vote for him John Adams? Most of your christian colleagues did.

Last edited by Crowe; September 21st, 2015 at 09:29 AM.

Old September 21st, 2015 #291
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Have you read the 2 books he wrote under another name, one instructing niggers to kill Whites, the other under a female name that gave instruction on oral sex. Duke does not care about you or anyone else. He sold his own Klan members out to the FBI, names, address, everything. Do you actually know the real reason for the New Orleans Protocols? It was so Duke, Black etc could not be questioned on SF. The crazy thing is that all those sustaining members at SF who help fund Dukes lifestyle turn a blind eye top the known fact that he will sell them out at any moment if offered enough money
I'm reading them now, and laughing, are you sure these weren't comedies?

Whites don't know how to soul dance? Dancing while fighting for blacks?

And the sex book? Sperm is low in calories, and oral sex helps you lose weight?

This has to be comedy...

Old September 21st, 2015 #292
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

The Imperial Japanese had an honorable culture. It was respected by Hitler. As far as non-White cultures go, it ranks extremely high. Although modern Japanese culture is degenerate. I think part of that is due to being dominated by the USA for over 50 years. Their males have become feminized the same way White males have been. One of the best ways to ensure a young White male becomes a complete emasculated queer is to hand them a pokemon game. Its stamped with kosher approval.

You appear to have an affinity for jews. Suggesting they're just as bad as the Japanese comes across as you being a patriotard jew apologist.

But patriotard jew apologists are the ones who elected a tapir to run Australia.

Did you vote for him John Adams? Most of your christian colleagues did.
Lest we not forget that they have very few Jews in Japan, and it was a Jew that promoted that black beauty contestant winner in their beauty pageant.

Saying that this was the ideal beauty for Japanese, and they should be having children with blacks.

Old September 21st, 2015 #293
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

You are the fucking idiot for not getting the obvious sarcasm.

You remind of those raving lunatics (complete with long messy hair and piss stained clothing) who wander the streets screaming about the end times and divine retribution.

Tell the Rabbi Joshua to hurry up and rapture you and your ilk so we normals can have a bit of peace and quiet. (And get on with trying to save what's left of our race without you lot interfering)

Old September 21st, 2015 #294
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
. Are you going to stand up against the jew loving prod church Bev?
As for the pope, events in Slovakia and Hungary prove that some Catholics are not listening to the pope and and are standing up against his attempted genocide of our race.
I've stood up against the church since I was around 13/14 years old - it's fabulous being able to think for myself. I can heartily recommend it.

Do you have a link to prove that the anti-immigration people in Slovakia and Hungary are catholic or are you going yet again on the fact that they are white? They might not be. They might be atheists or any one of a number of religions.

Old September 21st, 2015 #295
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

Quote:
Lest we not forget that they have very few Jews in Japan,
Jews are the least of Japans problems - Crumbling economy, aging society, sinking birthrate, over-population, radiation, useless government, pissed off regional neighbours, a child abuse epidemic that would make the British government envious, etc.

Quote:
The Imperial Japanese had an honorable culture
If you ignore the rape and paedophile aspects of it....

Old September 21st, 2015 #296
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
I've stood up against the church since I was around 13/14 years old - it's fabulous being able to think for myself. I can heartily recommend it.

Do you have a link to prove that the anti-immigration people in Slovakia and Hungary are catholic or are you going yet again on the fact that they are white? They might not be. They might be atheists or any one of a number of religions.
Well Yes Bev we actually can, the Hungarian Bishop.

Quote:They’re not refugees. This is an invasion,” said Bishop Laszlo Kiss-Rigo, whose dominion stretches across the southern reaches of this predominantly Catholic nation. “They come here with cries of ‘Allahu Akbar.’ They want to take over.”

Old September 21st, 2015 #297
albert999
Banned

Quote:
You are the fucking idiot for not getting the obvious sarcasm.

You remind of those raving lunatics (complete with long messy hair and piss stained clothing) who wander the streets screaming about the end times and divine retribution.

Tell the Rabbi Joshua to hurry up and rapture you and your ilk so we normals can have a bit of peace and quiet. (And get on with trying to save what's left of our race without you lot interfering)
Catholics don't believe in the rapture Ramsay.

What's left after you get through, is not a lot.

Old September 21st, 2015 #298
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Well Yes Bev we actually can, the Hungarian Bishop.

Quote:They’re not refugees. This is an invasion,” said Bishop Laszlo Kiss-Rigo, whose dominion stretches across the southern reaches of this predominantly Catholic nation. “They come here with cries of ‘Allahu Akbar.’ They want to take over.”
So one mildly prominent member spoke out: good for him but it hasn't accomplished much. The Pope is still vacuuming the spare room and the Archbishop of Canterbury is still redecorating his spare cottage.

Has it stopped the do-gooders from flooding to the railway station with food and clothing - no doubt passing their own homeless people on the way?

How about the rest of the protesters? Do we know they are catholic and are acting because the catholic church or the bible tells them to?

I'm glad this bishop spoke out but the bible is still very clear on the fact that christians must be accommodating of refugees.

Old September 21st, 2015 #299
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
So one mildly prominent member spoke out: good for him but it hasn't accomplished much. The Pope is still vacuuming the spare room and the Archbishop of Canterbury is still redecorating his spare cottage.

Has it stopped the do-gooders from flooding to the railway station with food and clothing - no doubt passing their own homeless people on the way?

How about the rest of the protesters? Do we know they are catholic and are acting because the catholic church or the bible tells them to?

I'm glad this bishop spoke out but the bible is still very clear on the fact that christians must be accommodating of refugees.
The bible isn't clear on anything, the Mormons are allowed to have ten wives, it is not the bible, it is the person, it is not the gun, it is the person, the gun didn't get up by itself and commit the murder.

Either did the bible.

You can translate it and apply it any way you want to...

Old September 21st, 2015 #300
albert999
Banned

And speaking of the Mormons, I'm supporting them more than the Catholics because they are having more white children.

Quote:Mormons more likely to marry, have more children than other U.S. religious groups.

They have an average of three children as compared to one child for other religions.

Tags
christianity, church, churches, immigration, pope, refugees

Thread