VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 15th, 2014 #81
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Richards View Post
Not at all, there's plenty of real musical talent out there. It just won't be delivered to us by mass media.
Ertegun specificially disputed that point. That's what everyone thinks, he said, but he swore up and down it's not true. There are people who can sing on key, but people like, say, Kurt Cobain are extremely rare. Wish I had the link, it was an interview maybe ten years ago. I think he's died since then.

Any case, today we have youtube, so there simply can't be any hidden pockets of talen because it's a global world with internet access, and the first thing anyone with talent will do is post videos. That's how Justin Bieber got discovered, I believe. I don't watch those talent reality shows, but my impression is that only a few real stars have been produced - out of hundreds of thousands of wannabes and contestants and winners. A lot of people can sing on key, or learn to play instruments. But becoming a star takes something more than that - some kind of charisma, something that goes beyond the merely technical - something rare. There's a reason people don't gather and pay money to hear a technically perfect performance from a player piano.

Old January 15th, 2014 #82
Hunter Morrow

Linder, was thinking of this thread. I went to a restaurant and they were playing really cheesy modern country music off the same record. Both were about seducing women and mentioned things that are supposed to be country but are really just things the music industry makes artists sing about.

He had the clearest, fruitiest twang in his voice, sounded really city country, but sang about driving to the creek in a pick up truck to catch "uh li'l catfish dinner" before "winner winner" of getting into some broad's Daisy Dukes. If he ever caught a catfish I'll eat a cat on live t.v.

Those types of songs are called checklist/laundry list. Lets see how many countryisms I can spring on people in 250 seconds. yeehaw. real authentic,
You know the song is gonna be a real loser if it mentions fishing, ice cold beers and pick up trucks. Yuck.

Edit: Found it. "That's My Kinda Night" by Luke Bryan. O
It is one of the worst checklist songs I have ever heard.

Last edited by Hunter Morrow; January 15th, 2014 at 10:04 AM.

Old January 15th, 2014 #83
N.B. Forrest

Might sit down on my diamond plate tailgate
Put in my country ride hip-hop mixtape
Li'l Conway, a li'l T-Pain, might just make it rain....

Yeah - gotta cover ALL them bases....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old January 15th, 2014 #84
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Might sit down on my diamond plate tailgate
Put in my country ride hip-hop mixtape
Li'l Conway, a li'l T-Pain, might just make it rain....

Yeah - gotta cover ALL them bases....
"Country" or "Radio Disney"? Tough to discern any difference these days.

Old January 15th, 2014 #85
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Morrow View Post
Linder, was thinking of this thread. I went to a restaurant and they were playing really cheesy modern country music off the same record. Both were about seducing women and mentioned things that are supposed to be country but are really just things the music industry makes artists sing about.

He had the clearest, fruitiest twang in his voice, sounded really city country, but sang about driving to the creek in a pick up truck to catch "uh li'l catfish dinner" before "winner winner" of getting into some broad's Daisy Dukes. If he ever caught a catfish I'll eat a cat on live t.v.

Those types of songs are called checklist/laundry list. Lets see how many countryisms I can spring on people in 250 seconds. yeehaw. real authentic,
You know the song is gonna be a real loser if it mentions fishing, ice cold beers and pick up trucks. Yuck.

Edit: Found it. "That's My Kinda Night" by Luke Bryan. O
It is one of the worst checklist songs I have ever heard.

Luke Bryan - That's My Kind Of Night - YouTube
Yeah...apparently almost every song is like this now. The key is the narrowing. It's Orwell/country music division. How interesting can any form of entertainment be when it's only allowed to express one attitude on any given subject?

What if someone wrote the Ballad of Channon Christian?

Would it occor to someone to do that?

No.

If it were written, would a major talent buy it?

No.

Would a major music station, radio or tv, play it?

No.

Not if it had any bit of the racial reality she went through.

This is what media control means, in practical terms: the most relevant human experiences are amputated. Only that which promotes the anti-white agenda is allowed into the song. No other politics need apply. Just write about partying and pussy and strong women, and that'll be enough for you, little paisley man.

Old January 15th, 2014 #86
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
This is what media control means, in practical terms: the most relevant human experiences are amputated. Only that which promotes the anti-white agenda is allowed into the song. No other politics need apply. Just write about partying and pussy and strong women, and that'll be enough for you, little paisley man.
That's right: best leave the thinkin' 'n' politics to them jews in New York 'n' L.A. 'Sides: they got the brains for it - bein' God's Chosen 'n' all.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old January 15th, 2014 #87
Hunter Morrow

Well, that and it describes what people have been calling the monoculture(credit to Trigger and posters at www.savingcountrymusic.com) in which black expression is permitted and promoted, as is hispanic expression, but White expression has to take in so much of the " multiculture" that all they have are shitty fusion songs. The Monoculture. there really is nothing multiple about this as the most numerous and relevant race in the country has to collaborate and appropriate to get airplay and airplay is confused with relevancy.

This happened with a White form of expression, heavy metal. It was styled as nu metal, which meant black and hispanic expression in the Whitest form of musical expression in the West.

Country falls a lot easier into the trap of being self referential, directly related to current life in an obvious and direct form. So country got Nu Cuntry just after metal got Nu Metal but it gets hit a lot harder.

The response is an underground traditional form and country music, being forced underground, takes from metal and punk rock as well and becomes something about as mainstream relevant and not too far from a niche metal record.

You can see that in the Underground Outlaw stuff that achieved popularity with Whites like 357 String Band, Hank III, etc.

Last edited by Hunter Morrow; January 15th, 2014 at 07:27 PM. Reason: edit to credit where I heard monoculture. thought I LeBoufing there a bit.

Old January 16th, 2014 #88
Armenian301

Taylor Swift rules. No really, I think she is pretty nice to listen to.

Old January 16th, 2014 #89
John from Canada
Banned

Great song by a great artist.

I think the message of the song is that his mother did her best to raise him right and the least he can do is accept full responsibility for going to prison and not complain and have her feeling sorry for him.

Old January 17th, 2014 #90
Alex Linder
Administrator

usedtobesheababylvUnappyheadflo51L U
The crap, culture, and language of what they are laughably calling hip hop today is not MY hip hop. My hip hop was intelligent, Afrocentric, not riddled with "nigger" and not any more misogynistic than any other type of music. I knew this to be a fact, but one night decided to watch a bunch of old videos from the 80s on YouTube. After about the 6th one, we were both like, wow, remember when rappers were intelligent? Remember when they were Afrocentric? Remember when no one would dare brag about being a drug dealer? Remember Chub Rock saying that he didn't curse because "kids don't need to hear that"? Remember how it was all about being skilled with words, non-violent, against drugs, and having fun? I refuse to call this shit on the radio, made by white corporations setting loose ignorant, barely literate former drug dealers to weave stories of a white boy's fantasy of what Black ghetto life is. Those who are young, uneducated, and don't know any better fall for it. So glad to have been born in 75 and not 95. Today 6:04pm

CatFiveHimmicaneUusedtobesheababylv1L U
Pardon me, but as a white man, I object to you calling these "white" corporations when they're invariably owned by jews. jews are the ones producing the material you're complaining about. Be accurate. Blame jews, not whites. Just now

http://jezebel.com/the-fight-for-bla...men-1502990099

Old January 17th, 2014 #91
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
usedtobesheababylvUnappyheadflo51L U
The crap, culture, and language of what they are laughably calling hip hop today is not MY hip hop. My hip hop was intelligent, Afrocentric, not riddled with "nigger" and not any more misogynistic than any other type of music. I knew this to be a fact, but one night decided to watch a bunch of old videos from the 80s on YouTube. After about the 6th one, we were both like, wow, remember when rappers were intelligent? Remember when they were Afrocentric? Remember when no one would dare brag about being a drug dealer? Remember Chub Rock saying that he didn't curse because "kids don't need to hear that"? Remember how it was all about being skilled with words, non-violent, against drugs, and having fun? I refuse to call this shit on the radio, made by white corporations setting loose ignorant, barely literate former drug dealers to weave stories of a white boy's fantasy of what Black ghetto life is. Those who are young, uneducated, and don't know any better fall for it. So glad to have been born in 75 and not 95. Today 6:04pm

CatFiveHimmicaneUusedtobesheababylv1L U
Pardon me, but as a white man, I object to you calling these "white" corporations when they're invariably owned by jews. jews are the ones producing the material you're complaining about. Be accurate. Blame jews, not whites. Just now

http://jezebel.com/the-fight-for-bla...men-1502990099
The truth of course, but I'm surprised you gave the sniffy nigger such a civil reply, what with its "white boy" sneer.

Old September 22nd, 2014 #92
Alex Linder
Administrator

Now this is the new ultimate country song, from Georgia's own he-peach, Corey Smith. "...they find out that i play country-ish music and they make even more assumptions about me..."

"It's like a grown-up version of Jesus Loves the Little Children. It's unofficially titled I Love Black People."

COREY SMITH LYRICS

"I Love Everyone"

You could say I’m just a good ‘ol boy
Dipped in the batter, country fried
Washed in the blood, wrapped in the camoflauge,
A staunch defender of the right side.
I grew up accustomed to the rebel flag,
Under the shadow of the cross,
Down where the colors never mixed too well,
Some folks still mad ‘cuz the south lost.
But I’m a good-hearted, free-thinking son-of-a-gun,
I may talk a little trash, but I don’t hate anyone.

[Chorus:]
I love black people. I love brown people.
I love muslims and jews, hindus and atheists too,
Yes, I love everyone.
I love gay people, I’m not afraid people,
I may sing with a drawl, keep a little chew in my jaw, but I love everyone.

My roots are buried in the georgia clay,
They keep me well-grounded and strong
This little town off of the interstate
Is the only place I’ll ever call home.
But I’ve been above the mason-dixon line,
Flew across the ocean too.
And I’ve seen god’s children everywhere I’ve been
And they love to laugh as much as we do.
I’m careful of the pride that comes before the fall.
I’m one for mending a fence instead of building a wall.

[Chorus]

It ain’t the corn bread or the collered greens
The sweet tea or the bar-b-que
The country music on your radio, it ain’t the gospel in the pew
It ain’t the boots, it ain’t the old blue jeans,
The trucks, the tractors that we drive,
It ain’t the guns, it ain’t the fishing poles, it ain’t the slower pace of life.
It’s how we treat our neighbors treat our neighbors that makes us who we are.

[Chorus]

I may sing with a drawl, keep a little chew in my jaw, but I love everyone.

[Farrakhan had a great tweet re this 'loving everyone.' Not even god does!]

Old September 22nd, 2014 #93
Sean Gruber

His image is so managed that it would be hard to get proof, and there's no info here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_Smith_(musician)) or anywhere I've looked so far, so I can't say Corey Smith is a jew. But he certainly is an oddly successful White man for 2014, and if he did not exist, the jews would find it necessary to invent him.

Hilariously, here's a Floridian also named "Corey Smith" (no relation)...a Hillel jewess. (Wait, I thought they all came from big cities or Israel. Go Gators!)
http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Corey-Smith/1217516594

Less talk, more action

Old September 22nd, 2014 #94
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Arrow Packaging & serving Up miscegenation for Rednecks:

Kinda bored and restless this morning so caught myself channel surfing on the jew tube.Came across this music video on the "Great American Country (GAC) channel. Pretty sickening! Poor 'ol blackie he needin' money bad. But his downhome fat white wife (played by *jewess actress Camryn Manheim she be standing by him yo! (*Of course no one will know she's a jew.) So do his noble good hearted lil oreo chillin' The Dumb whites in the video drop by and even pitch in funds too!

Old September 22nd, 2014 #95
N.B. Forrest

Yeah, boy - Corey's the New Inclusive Redneck: see, he's shitcanned all that race junk - and that's great, 'cause he can still talk a li'l trash with a li'l chew in his jaw....

"Ehhhh, we'll wean those sistah-fucking hillbillies off theyah fascist Christah gobbage in no time - and theyah too schtupid to even tell weah doing it! Heh heh heh!"

Old September 23rd, 2014 #96
N.B. Forrest

Pinknecks.

Old September 23rd, 2014 #97
John from Canada
Banned

Good old song about getting laid. Has a funky feel to it but still country.

Old March 19th, 2019 #98
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Country Music Thread

this guy on what's wrong with it, i guess you'd say from a more technical angle, as opposed to political. which i've written about before, but cant locate thread, which this belongs on. very interesting subject but i'm extremely busy and cant mess with it at moment but will get back to it.

Old March 19th, 2019 #99
Alex Linder
Administrator

"every player who uses these beats suonds like a skeezy player kinda licking his lips walking into a club"

niggerization, he describes. they're using that underenuciated nigstyle from young deadi and the rest of the uncaged monkeys

deliberate mixing of genres racial sound mixing

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 20th, 2019 at 05:16 AM.

Old March 19th, 2019 #100
Alex Linder
Administrator

streamlined, airbrushed, ballless, soulless, neutered, denatured, niggerized, pastelized

legit subjects: worshipping women (mandatory), drinking, muh tailgate, muh dogger, muh backrodes

Tags
#1, country, music

Thread