Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 2nd, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Is Greg Johnson A Fed?

Is Greg Johnson, of Counter Currents, a fed? Or possibly an intentional disruptor? Or a guy just trying to make his website more relevant?

These are questions that I’ve been pondering for a while. I typically don’t go to his website, but I have been familiar with it for a long time. Right after the election, I went to a local meet up. A guy I met there asked some of us if we sent Greg Johnson our resumes.

Greg Johnson allegedly told Nathan Damigo, founder of Identity Evropa, that he had a contact in the Trump administration and that he would pass on resumes in order to try to get their people jobs.

As soon as I heard that, I was very skeptical of him. To my knowledge, no one who submitted their resume got a job. My initial thoughts were that Johnson was just a guy trying to sound cool in the Alt-Right community in order to become more popular. Just check the guy’s Alexa ranking and compare it to others in the movement. It could be something worse.

We know that Johnson is a homosexual. While some homosexuals are right wing, most are leftists. He could have created Counter Currents for the purpose of causing drama with those on the right to divide and disrupt people. He could have gotten people to send him a resume in order to dox them in the future once he gathers the intel he wants.

Maybe he’s a fed trying to gain information. He never publicly shares his face, but has no problem using what is apparently his real name. Maybe his reasoning for that is that is someone somewhere might recognize him and it would be revealed that he’s not who he says.

I have no problem attacking other people in the movement, but I try to avoid making allegations like these. The only people who knew about my issues with Greg Johnson prior to today are people I know in real life.

I never posted about this stuff on my social media. Today however, it was alleged that Johnson crossed a serious line and I will not be holding back. Here is what Richard Spencer and Daniel Friberg shared today on Altright.com that inspired me to make this post:

In a thread on the TRS Forum, Greg Johnson of Counter-Currents Publishing leveled a number of serious charges against Daniel Friberg, one of our Founders and Editors—without offering any evidence. Furthermore, Greg urged the entire Alt-Right movement to “shun” or “expel” Daniel and Arktos Media based on these unsupported—and sometimes illogical and contradictory—accusations.

The controversy centers around the Scandza forum, which held a recent conference at which Greg was a speaker and guest. Before the conference began, Greg issued a request that Daniel should not be allowed to attend (effectively, “it’s either him or me”). Greg’s actions have been confirmed by multiple people on the Altright.com Board who’ve spoken with the conference organizers and others. Bringing this level of divisiveness to Swedish nationalism is bad enough, but Greg made matters worse when, after receiving criticism, he brazenly lied about what occurred

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://1stirregulars.com/is-greg-johnson-a-fed/

Old June 2nd, 2017 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Spencer crowd going after Johnson. But earlier this week Spencer has been publishing this 'swedish' apparent jew named David Gellerman - repeatedly.

Old June 3rd, 2017 #3
Robbie Key

Quote:
Right after the election, I went to a local meet up. A guy I met there asked some of us if we sent Greg Johnson our resumes.

Greg Johnson allegedly told Nathan Damigo, founder of Identity Evropa, that he had a contact in the Trump administration and that he would pass on resumes in order to try to get their people jobs.

As soon as I heard that, I was very skeptical of him. To my knowledge, no one who submitted their resume got a job. My initial thoughts were that Johnson was just a guy trying to sound cool in the Alt-Right community in order to become more popular. Just check the guy’s Alexa ranking and compare it to others in the movement. It could be something worse.

We know that Johnson is a homosexual. While some homosexuals are right wing, most are leftists. He could have created Counter Currents for the purpose of causing drama with those on the right to divide and disrupt people. He could have gotten people to send him a resume in order to dox them in the future once he gathers the intel he wants.

Maybe he’s a fed trying to gain information. He never publicly shares his face, but has no problem using what is apparently his real name. Maybe his reasoning for that is that is someone somewhere might recognize him and it would be revealed that he’s not who he says.
That is an odd story, indeed.

Tags
white nationalism, wn infighting

Thread