VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 15th, 2018 #21
Skinhead Zack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Guess what , pal ? ? ?

Even Hitler was a Hip Hopper . . .

Yes, and da Führer had beef with dem Kike$$.

They got smoked / gassed fo' sho..

Quote:
I think that photo should answer that question . . .

New World Order, huh? sure, the hip-hop industry, as well as the entire music scene is controlled by them..

RAC bands such as No Remorse wrote a song about it too.

Oh! how can I forget to mention these, awesome NS / Alt-Right rappers yet?

And here is some more Russian / Eastern Euro rap for you, Cold.
Hope you enjoy it..

Das ist Deutscher Hells Angels rap.

Old May 15th, 2018 #22
ColdFire
Banned

Another PM concerning this thread . .
Quote:
I get what you're saying, however I hope you don't mean that 'gangsta' stuff. lol
Lol, yes that 'gangsta' stuff is pretty 'far out' . .
Example. .

For the record, I prefer that version though . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
New World Order, huh?
The only "New World Order" I ever liked was that . .

Old May 16th, 2018 #23
Skinhead Zack

Cool

Quote:

nwo wolfpac theme
Hulk Hogan? Macho Man Randy Savage?

Hip-hop is compatible with White Nationalism, at least in my opinion.
The problem with NS rap is that still many WNs are biased against it, because it is hip-hop.
We need more White rappers in ski masks and bomber jackets, LOL.

I actually like this song Slayer did with that Negro Ice-T.
Was featured on the Judgment Day soundtrack.
I've always been a huge Slayer fan. (Angel of Death, anyone?), really sad that they're gonna break up next month..

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; May 17th, 2018 at 05:38 AM.

Old May 17th, 2018 #24
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
Hulk Hogan? Macho Man Randy Savage?
Yup . . . while we're at the Macho Man , he is a jew . . .

Even with quite a common jewish last name . . .

Poffo . . . .

What I find funny about the Macho Man is how he changed over the course of time . . . .

From this . . . .

. . to this .

From a lickety-split jack-of-all-trades to a tired old man . . . .

And not so 'macho' at all . . .

Quote:
Hip-hop is compatible with White Nationalism, at least in my opinion.
There ARE already projects doing NS Hip Hop .
Quote:
The problem with NS rap is that still many WNs are biased against it, because it is hip-hop.
Maybe they should take it upon themselves to explore the musical roots of today's Hip Hop ?

Quote:
I actually like this song Slayer did with that Negro Ice-T.
That's not really a surprise . . . .

Ice-T , as far as I know , besides being a 'gangsta rapper' is very much into rock and even has a Death Metal side project ?

Quote:
Angel of Death, anyone?
You mean that ?

No offense but first of all the song tells the story about how the 'holocaust' (((supposedly))) happened ( i. e. how they tell it . . .) , second , there's something fishy about the fact that this song was made with Rick Rubin as a producer ?

Old May 17th, 2018 #25
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
I get what you're saying, however I hope you don't mean that 'gangsta' stuff. lol
'Gangsta rap' makes good parodies though . .

Old May 17th, 2018 #26
Skinhead Zack

Cool

Quote:

nwo wolfpac theme
The SJWs were outraged because Hulk had made some "racist" remarks in his sex tape.

Quote:
"I mean, I'd rather if she was going to fuck some nigger, I'd rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall nigger worth a hundred million dollars!" he reportedly said. "Like a basketball player! I guess we're all a little racist. Fucking nigger."

Hulk Hogan Reportedly Caught Using N-Word Multiple Times on 2012 Sex Tape | Complex

Quote:
That's not really a surprise . . . .

Ice-T , as far as I know , besides being a 'gangsta rapper' is very much into rock and even has a Death Metal side project ?

Yes, and his anti-White metal band with his homies is called Body Count. I think they suck. downright awful.

Quote:
No offense but first of all the song tells the story about how the 'holocaust' (((supposedly))) happened ( i. e. how they tell it . . .) , second , there's something fishy about the fact that this song was made with Rick Rubin as a producer ?

Rick Rubin is a known Kike.
And of course the holocaust was a lie, but Jeff Hanneman, the blond guitarist who wrote that song was an actual Nazi I believe.

Jeff Hanneman - Wikipedia

He was of German ancestry, Nordic looking, there 's also a claim that he was Jewish, but I don't think he was.

His name isn't on (((Wikipedia)))'s list of Jewish American musicians.

He was known for collecting Nazi memorabilia and Nazi-themed guitars, might have been a closet racist during his musical career, even though he was denying all public accusations.

Quote:
"Angel of Death" caused outrage among Holocaust survivors, as well as their families and the general public. The controversy led to accusations of Nazi sympathizing which have followed Slayer throughout their career.
[2]People took Hanneman's interest in Nazi history and his collection of Nazi medals, his most prized item being a German Knight's Cross,
[10] as evidence of sympathizing.
[2] Hanneman objected, stating:

I know why people misinterpret it - it's because they get this knee-jerk reaction to it. When they read the lyrics, there's nothing I put in the lyrics that says necessarily he was a bad man, because to me - well, isn't that obvious? I shouldn't have to tell you that.

Quote:
Capitalizing on the publicity generated by the controversy, the band utilized Nazi imagery by adapting a logo to one similar to the eagle atop swastika, during the Seasons in the Abyss period. Hanneman placed SS stickers on his guitar, and wrote "SS-3" a song about Reinhard Heydrich, the second in command in the Schutzstaffel organization

Notice the Totenkopf on a shirt he is wearing:

Photos of him posing with a Swastika:

This is a band's private photo, making the Nazi salute:

And another known Kike in the metal community, Disturbed's David Draiman also criticized him for being a Nazi-sympathizer in an interview.

Quote:
Revolver: What do you think of people like MOTÖRHEAD frontman Lemmy Kilmister and SLAYER guitarist Jeff Hanneman, who collect Nazi artifacts?

Draiman: "That's super-duper taboo and offensive to me. I don't understand the fascination. It's the most provocative imagery that you can brandish, and that's why people utilize it.
And if that's their goal, I guess they're achieving it, but just know there are going to be repercussions for that.
SLAYER went onstage in Germany brandishing Nazi paraphernalia or Nazi symbolism and it hasn't been taken too well."
Revolver: Lemmy defends himself by saying he's just collecting pieces of war history, and that the evil people have the coolest-looking stuff.

Draiman: "I don't give a fuck who you are. If you're going to brandish Nazi symbolism, I'm going to have a problem with you because I don't understand how anybody could think it's OK to wear something on their body that symbolizes the annihilation and genocide of my people.
I'm not OK with that and there is no excuse and there is no explanation."

Disturbed Frontman Doesn't Understand Lemmy's Fascination With Nazi Paraphernalia - Blabbermouth.net

There are tons of threads about whether Slayer is Nazi/pro-White or not on Stormfront also.

He died in 2013 and the band all turned into shit. he wrote most of the band's known songs. the rest of the members are all freaking leftists and beaners.

P.S. sorry for going off topic a bit.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; May 17th, 2018 at 01:59 PM.

Old May 17th, 2018 #27
Skinhead Zack

Thumbs up Recently discovered Hungarian rap

Recently discovered Hungarian rap. They are pretty good.

Old May 17th, 2018 #28
Gladiatrix

This is dedicated to Coldfire

Old May 17th, 2018 #29
Sean Gruber

What repels niggers is classical music. What attracts them is hip-hop.

Let that sink in.

Less talk, more action

Old May 17th, 2018 #30
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
This is dedicated to Coldfire

Yo bitch , wassup ??? (sry, just knew you were female and just testing my , ahemm , Hip Hop slang . . . )

Watch dem BDM bitches doin' da loop for tha Fuehrer . . .

Lol , good stuff . . . but I actually knew that video before . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
What repels niggers is classical music. What attracts them is hip-hop.
In a way you are right , however if they were honest with themselves they would recognize that Hip Hop has had countless of percurors all originating in the European world . . .

And , sorry , but according to my research Classical Music isn't a pure European invention either . . .

Classical Music came , more or less , into being due to 'cultural exchange' between the Orient and the Occident . . .

For a long time all that was 'allowed' in the European world was clerical music . . .

The custom of of bringing many instruments together to produce some kind of 'pervasive' sound was, I think , first used in the Islamic world . . .

On the courts of the Sultans for example orchestras played this type of music ( in a way to please the wanton rulers of the Orient . . .)

Oh, and it is a fact that many Classical composers were Freemasons . . . .

Since I've given a theory about an origin of the Freemasons here ( https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1192130/) it wouldn't really come as a surprise that , should Freemasonry really have its roots in Northern Africa, that Freemasons were among the distributers of this music within Europe . . .

Oh and @ Gladiatrix

In another thread you said you are partly of Scottish ancestry . . .

May I point your attention to the article I posted here in the beginning ( about Scots having played a role in the development of rhthmic rhyming ) ?

Which somehow doesn't come as a surprise though since the Scots have , in a way , always carried Hip Hop names . . . .

MC Donald , MC Gregor etc . etc . .

Old October 3rd, 2018 #31
ColdFire
Banned

Lightbulb

Oh , sorry , one thing I totally forgot in this thread back then . .

What does everybody here think about Mr. Bond ?

Quite a hotly debated subject

Old October 13th, 2018 #32
ColdFire
Banned

Some Hip Hop vids even seem to be anti-NWO ( even when done by groid Hip Hoppers ) . .

The symbolism in this vid speaks for itself.

(it contains totalitarianism , a surveillance state , dissidents , even a barcode tattooed on peoples' foreheads and even the words "Orwell 2012" )

On the other hand , there are also "unpolitical" themed videos , also by Hip Hoppers who are proud of their heritage , i. e. the Irish House of Pain . . . .

Old October 16th, 2018 #33
ColdFire
Banned

Concerning the one positive rep I recently received on this thread ( post # 30 ) . . . .
Quote:
I hope you're right since I have to admit that, as popular as hip hop is nowadays, we might have a chance. If you get what I mean
Yep , sis , I do . . .

lol

Guess what , there is 100 , and I mean 100 per cent evidence that the idea behind Hip Hop was first practised by Europeans . .

Nowhere , and I mean NOWHERE in recorded African history has something like Hip Hop existed . .

For those who claim that Hip Hop has nothing to do with Africa but is strictly an African-American invention , well , it could be that the groids were exposed to that art form being practised by Europeans in the USA and . . ahemm . ."took it". . . . .

lol

The worst insult I have ever heard concerning that is that this style originated in Jamaica. . . .

About the origin of Hip Hop a lot has been specualted , except looking for something Europeans have done . . .

Old October 16th, 2018 #34
Gladiatrix

(((They're))) just showing off now.

Old October 16th, 2018 #35
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
(((They're))) just showing off now.

UpTown Spot
Bwahahaha . .

That video is hilarious

Old November 3rd, 2018 #36
ColdFire
Banned

On a side note , Gladiatrix . .that Mel Brooks video above has about one million views . .

Jews . . doin' everything to get famous . .

Old November 4th, 2018 #37
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Fun fact....this is the movie scene that made hip hop or rap (I can't tell the difference) popular in American White culture.

sidewalk scene flashdance
The groids like to take credit for everything associated with Hip Hop today , icluding the dancing style . .When in fact our race is reported to have used certain dancing styles today associated with this culture decades before this culture came 'into the spotlight' . .

The groids took something originally used by Aryans and turned it into a culture of talking about bank robberies , drive-bys etc . .

They are known for being culture-destroyers . .

. . even the clothing style associated with Hip Hop today ( i. e. for males to run around with their hood up . .

. . camouflage clothes . .

. . and for females 'sexy' clothing . .

. . often with a 'street-cap' ) . .

. . i. e. dressing 'street style' was taken over from the beatnicks of the 1960's according to my research . .

Last edited by ColdFire; November 4th, 2018 at 10:34 AM.

Thread