Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default Steele's Defensive Racism-- on sale Xmas special

fwd from email list

Quote:
www.ConspiracyPenPal.com
The Gift of Awareness

December 16, 2005

Fed up with the unfairness of affirmative action and quotas?

Disgusted with the flood of illegal immigrants welcomed into Corporate America?

Disturbed by the destruction of your heritage?

Mad about the sacrifice of your children upon the altar of political correctness?

Sick to death of the way that minorities are coddled - at your expense?

Defensive Racism, an Unapologetic Examination of Racial Differences, deals with all these questions and much more, in a no-nonsense and logical fashion.

You may have read excerpts from Defensive Racism, the book I recently authored, in some of the rants and columns I have sent you. Perhaps you have read the book yourself. Now help others awaken to the problems dragging down America...not to mention some proposed solutions. Defensive Racism was written specifically for those now struggling with America's issues, yet not fully awake.

Give the gift of awareness for Christmas! Give Defensive Racism now and I personally will ensure your gift gets there on time, shipped via Priority Mail for free.

For the next ten days only, we will ship single copies of Defensive Racism via Priority Mail to any American address at the from-the-publisher-only price of $24.95, with no additional charges for postage and handling.

This is a limited-time (ten days only) offer and applies only to orders for single copies, in order to receive free delivery via Priority Mail.

Order larger quantities and/or deliveries outside America and receive a $5.95 credit against the form of shipping you elect, for the next ten days only.

Please understand that we cannot guarantee free delivery by Christmas unless you order your single copies within the next very few days. Do it now via the order button below. If your browser prevents the button from working, please visit www.DefensiveRacism.com to order the book.

This offer is being extended only via this special email, sent only to my regular list members, though I will ensure that anybody who follows the following instructions receives free Priority Mail shipping:

1. On the initial shopping cart screen, enter the word RUSH in the box marked "customer code" (just below the picture of the book). Be sure to click on the button marked "submit" just below the code box before you click on "Go to Checkout."

2. For gifts to others, please enter their names and addresses into the customer comments box on the next checkout screen and disregard the final screen which says the book will be shipped to your billing address. Tell us to indicate the book is from you or we will send it anonymously.

I will be honored to personally sign any book we ship. Simply write "Sign mine" into the comments box on the second checkout screen.

Defensive Racism continues to sell briskly and now is well into its second printing. Considering how politically incorrect is its message and how censored it has become in America, Defensive Racism is a best seller by any measure. In fact, should the book continue to appeal as it has, it will become a best seller by conventional standards, though you never will see it on anybody's best-seller list.

Sales have been driven largely through word of mouth. Your mouth, mainly. Even politically-incorrect web sites such as Rense.com have refused to sell advertising space to me for Defensive Racism.

The chapter on money, banking and economics, alone, has been hailed by many as worth more than the price of the book. Those who heeded that chapter's advice when the book first came out now have a minimum appreciation in their new investment of 40%. Much bigger gains are to come, rest assured.

Give the gift of awareness for Christmas! Give Defensive Racism now.

Merry Christmas from my family to yours!!!

-ed

Thread