Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 18th, 2020 #1
Erik T. White

Thumbs down A pair of tree hockey shoes worn by "Air Jordan" goes for record price

Quote:
Game-Worn Michael Jordan Nikes Sold At Auction For $560,000

With the popularity of the ESPN documentary on Michael Jordan, "The Last Dance", soaring, it's a great time to take your Michael Jordan memorabilia to the market if you are thinking of selling.

That's what the owner of Michael's custom made "Air Jordan 1s" found out when he sold them at auction for $560,000 - more than four times what the original asking price was, according to Bloomberg.

The sneakers were made for Jordan in both size 13 and size 13.5, and came in Chicago Bulls colors. They are autographed by Jordan and were featured in the the ESPN documentary.

The auction took place at Sotheby's, the same auction house that held the previous record for selling sneakers at auction with the $437,500 sale of Nike's "Moon Shoe" last year.

The seller of the "Air Jordan 1s" is (((]Jordan Geller))), a collector and founder of the Shoezeum, known to be the world's first sneaker museum.

The documentary on ESPN has benefited from the lack of live sports and nationwide lockdowns, and has been racking up record ratings. It has widely been considered to be a resounding success for ESPN: about 6 million people have tuned in every Sunday night to watch it.

The final two episodes of the 10 part documentary air on Sunday, May 17.
https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-f...auction-560000

I guess this is a way for (((the tribe))) to launder money. Why would a "museum" sell the horrible smelling shoes??? Why not keep them as a "main attraction"????

And, of course, "6 million" turns up. Again.

I never saw a single game that Michael Jordan ever participated in. In my old Deep South expression I wouldn't recognize him if he ran up and bit my ankle. I'd just use a cane to konk its lousy nigger head. And, IF any person of any race attacked me I'm well within my rights as a person over age 60 and handicapped to use such force to neutralize the attack.

I'm no one famous so I don't think any tree hockey playuh will try biting my ankle.

Last edited by Erik T. White; May 18th, 2020 at 03:02 AM. Reason: more info

Old May 18th, 2020 #2
bedford

I don't care at all about basketball. I am more interested in playing a sport than watching one.
I don't know why so many white people care about nigger sports especially basketball. There are plenty of white sports that they could play or watch.
Why pay to see a basketball game and pay people like Dennis Rodman? Plus you are just making the Jew owners richer.
I would suggest young white kids learn about the special forces like the rangers, seals and green berets. The majority of those soldiers are white.
Plus they can do a whole lot more than throw a ball in a hoop.

Thread