VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 18th, 2020 #1
Erik T. White

Talking Blacks being slaughtered!!! Thirteen shot at...uh....memorial service for murdered nigger....shooter was a nigger

Quote:
No NRA Members or White Gun Owners to Blame, No Corporate Media Coverage: 13 People Shot When Black Shooter Opens Fire at Memorial Service for Murdered Black Male

See how many stereotypes can be confirmed in this one story of a mass shooting the corporate media won’t dare report on, because law-abiding white gun owners and the NRA can’t be blamed.

On your mark, get set, go![Police: 13 shot while attending memorial service for Bogalusa, La. murder victim, WAFB.com, May 17, 2020]:

BOGALUSA, La. (WVUE) -13 people were shot in Bogalusa Saturday night while attending a memorial service for a murder victim, according to the Bogalusa Police Department.

Police say around 9 p.m., the Bogalusa Police Department began receiving calls that gunshots were heard in the area of Martin Luther King Drive near East 4th Street.

The chief investigator on the case says more than 150 people were gathered in a vacant lot when someone in a car drove by and fired, causing a chaotic scene, according to the Associated Press.

Those callers informed police that several subjects had been shot.

Upon arrival, officers observed an extremely large crowd of people gathered in the area for what was believed to be a memorial service for Dominique James who was recently found murdered.

James’ mother, Renee James, posted a video to her Facebook page of the memorial service hours before the shooting took place.

Officers located several victims with gunshot wounds and attempted to secure the scene.

Officers requested assistance from the Washington Parish Sheriff’s Office, Louisiana Fire Marshals office, Louisiana State Police, the Varnado Police Dept., and Northshore EMS.

13 people were shot leaving one in critical condition.

Police say no eyewitnesses have come forward with any information.
Mayor Perrette of Bogalusa also confirmed that no permit was granted for the event.

Should be five or six stereotypes confirmed in this story. What do you think?
Just another mass shooting involving a black suspect and black victims the corporate media has absolutely no interest in reporting on, and it all happened on Martin Luther King Drive.

But remember: gun control is all about disarming law-abiding white gun-owners.
https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/no-nra-mem...ed-black-male/

Somehow the niggers will blame yt for this.

Old May 18th, 2020 #2
Susan

You can bet, Erik, that the funeral was for a gang member. This always happens when a gang member is buried. This happens in Birmingham when gang members are buried.

Somebody be gettin' revenge at somebody.

You see this tit for tat with niggers and jews. It's just in their nature you see.

Old May 18th, 2020 #3
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
You can bet, Erik, that the funeral was for a gang member. This always happens when a gang member is buried. This happens in Birmingham when gang members are buried.

You see this tit for tat with niggers and jews. It's just in their nature you see.
.........because of mean ole' witey keeping em down.

Old May 18th, 2020 #4
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post

whachu meenz yt!!!! deez pigz beez dun getzin de rong peeepl onn dis trajeedee!!!! day dun putz myy kuzen inn de jernt n heez dindu nuffin!!!

my kuzenz pichurz neeth dis n nou heez mitez beez lozin hiz skolurshipp tu harvvarrdd kauz uv de yt dat gotz away!!!!

luk at doze eyeez n datt intelijent faxce!!! nou heez inn de jernt n kant beez playinn hoopz!!! muh brutha leebronn dun sayd dat weunz gotz tarrggetz onnusns n dis meenz wee gonna burn doun owr hood tonitee kauz itz ytz doinz n u nows itt!!!!!

Old May 18th, 2020 #5
Tony Boone

I’m headed that direction tonight. Have fueled in Bogalusa before.

“Those callers informed police that several subjects had been shot.”

Subjects. Had. Been. Shot. (Das raciss’)

Old May 18th, 2020 #6
bedford

Were any of the niggers made good or were they just injured? Can we hold firesarms training courses for ghetto rats and teach them how to shoot straight and give them maps of the best homies and hoods to go after? It is no loss to me whatever happens to me. Though I just found out that Ken Osmond died. That is a loss. He played Eddie Haskell on Leave it to Beaver. He was my favorite character on that show
We

Old May 18th, 2020 #7
jaekel

Default Thank you for brightening my day

with such good news!
A slew of good niggers was made today.

Old May 18th, 2020 #8
WayneW67

niggers killing niggers. Sounds good to me.

Old May 18th, 2020 #9
bedford

Smile

We should not joke about this. This is a big problem for NASA. Who is going to come up with all those complicated calculations to help us get back to the moon if all these negro geniuses keep getting killed?

Old May 19th, 2020 #10
James Radov

this is funny at every level..
reminds of "Colors" and "End of Watch" only it aint a fooking kike film-production, itz the ruined EVERY city in the 'kwa..

Old May 19th, 2020 #11
bedford

I remember watching the movie Colors that came out in 1988. There was one scene where one nigger gang guns down all the niggers from a rival gang that were coming out of a house. Then there was a scene where some ghetto rats in a car fire all these shots on a beaner gang that were all in a house.

Old May 19th, 2020 #12
rod crowley

I recall one in Savannah Ga back in the 90s that was a wannabe gangster.He went gunning for another wannabe and killed his own 12 year old sister and uncle.Typical big behaviour.

Old May 19th, 2020 #13
Garrick Fenstad
Banned

Quote:
13 people were shot leaving one in critical condition.
none of these 13 shit stains died so no niggerz "were made good".

Old May 19th, 2020 #14
Nate Higgers
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

Nigger marksmanship is about the same thing as nigger maff skills. Not sure where they got the crazy idea that their lives matter, how is anyone’s life better because of niggers.

Thread