VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 2 Weeks Ago #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Hate

I hate hate. Don’t you hate hate? I can’t think of anything I hate more than hate. I hate hating hate. It’s so hateful.

Meditations on Hate by Andrew Joyce, Ph.D.
[Here].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old 2 Weeks Ago #2
Erik T. White

Erik T. White
Arrow Let's look at some history.

I'll just pick two of the posits which have been so twisted over time.

One is to "turn the other cheek." It is a fact of history that the area was under the Pax Romana. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pax_Romana

The turning of the cheek meant life to those who did. A Roman soldier could, for any reason, slap or punch a person under the Roman authority. Get up and fight and you'd get run through by a Roman sword. By turning the other cheek it meant you were not resisting the authority of Rome and the soldier would usually go on his way. This was also a blow at the jooish authorities who held grudges for centuries. (Sound familiar in today's news???) To forgive a wrong was really against the jooish "culture" of the day and I maintain that this is very true today. Heebs don't like to forgive certain "wrongs" against them even by other heebs.

Another is "if a man forces you to walk a mile, walk a second mile." I get really hot when I see how this has been twisted into pabulum by milk toast "Christians." Once again, under the Pax Romana, a Roman soldier could force anyone under their rule to carry his shield and cloak, for example, for one stadia which has been translated as a mile (although "stadia" has other meanings.) By carrying the load the extra mile one was submitting even more to Roman authority and might even be given a small reward for being a subservient person.

Practically I found that when I was a kid if I got pissed off at a pal that if we cooled off and both "turned away" from a fight that we were truly friends who just had hot tempers. However, if fists began to fly I always made sure that the aggressor was flattened.

I might be an "Old Deep South Christian," but I've got a LOT OF HATE for those who are wrecking White Countries!!!!! I've got hate for pale people who have done me wrong. I agree with the article that one should not be consumed by hatred to the point that it is the all-pervasive emotion since that leads to an inability to love. I love my wife. Oh, that doesn't mean I don't argue with her. However, over a short period of time, we kiss and make up. That's healthy for a good relationship.

I go with the tenet of "righteous hatred" for those who would destroy the White Race. And I will not change my mind on that.

Old 1 Week Ago #3
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

joeylowsac
Thumbs up I Love Hate

Thread