VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 10th, 2021 #1
alex revision

Default 'Tucker Must Go': ADL Demands Tucker Carlson Be Fired For Discussing 'Replacement Theory'

'Tucker Must Go': ADL Demands Tucker Carlson Be Fired For Discussing 'Replacement Theory'

April 9, 2021

Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan Greenblatt on Friday declared that Tucker Carlson "must go" for daring to calmly discuss how Democrats importing voters dilutes the voting power of current American citizens and is a form of disenfranchisement.

"'Replacement theory' is a white supremacist tenet that the white race is in danger by a rising tide of non-whites," Greenblatt said on Twitter. "It is antisemitic, racist and toxic. It has informed the ideology of mass shooters in El Paso, Christchurch and Pittsburgh."

"Tucker must go," Greenblatt demanded.

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62153

Old April 10th, 2021 #2
zoomcopter

Calmly discussing the invasion of America is anti-Semitic and a Hate Crime.

Old April 10th, 2021 #3
Ironguard1940

Default The truth is antisemitic-bombs away!!!

How loud the kikes scream about antisemitism is relative to how close to the truth we anti-semites really are. It looks like Tucker is right over the target.

I demand that the anti-White ADL be exterminated.

Old April 10th, 2021 #4
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
How loud the kikes scream about antisemitism is relative to how close to the truth we anti-semites really are.
We're not anti-Semites. We're Aryans. There's a difference.

Old April 10th, 2021 #5
H.B.

jewsign

These jewish supremacists are vicious, demonic, hate-filled parasites. They are like walking incarnation of pure evil. They are like the Ebola of the human race.

Old April 10th, 2021 #6
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

More nonwhites taking from whites does not threaten the power, territory or survival of whites. Sound logic from people who say 6 million - 4 million = 6 million.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old April 10th, 2021 #7
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Fuck off disgusting kike cocksucker

Old April 11th, 2021 #8
Theodore R. Bundy

Come Aryan Wrath. Come POGROMS.

Old April 11th, 2021 #9
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

jewsign

So it's the jews who employ him versus the jews that want him fired.

Old April 11th, 2021 #10
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
Calmly discussing the invasion of America is anti-Semitic and a Hate Crime.
Meanwhile, kikes being kikes. Any Whitey who speaks up is a "naziwhowantstogas60gorillionkikes."

Note the slovangelicals who support this. When the Day of the Rope happens, those cucks get it first.

Old April 12th, 2021 #11
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Lightbulb

Quote:
The two are not mutually exclusive.

I would be anti any group engaged in a concerted effort to bring about my demise. It is no exaggeration to say that the jews are a mortal enemy. They have for many centuries made it their business to be.

"One must either affirm or reject anti-Semitism. He who defends the Jews harms his own people. One can only be a Jewish lackey or a Jewish opponent. Opposing the Jews is a matter of personal hygiene." - JG

Old April 12th, 2021 #12
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
The two are not mutually exclusive.

I would be anti any group engaged in a concerted effort to bring about my demise. It is no exaggeration to say that the jews are a mortal enemy. They have for many centuries made it their business to be.

"One must either affirm or reject anti-Semitism. He who defends the Jews harms his own people. One can only be a Jewish lackey or a Jewish opponent. Opposing the Jews is a matter of personal hygiene." - JG
What is most important is to define who we are as a race. Only then can we accurately evaluate and neutralize threats to the race.

As an example, Jews define themselves as "People of the Book".

Aryans don't have a Torah or God, but we have our people and our racial heritage (or "race-soul") that holds us together as a race.

Unlike WNs, Aryans are not defined by perceived threats to the race; unlike WNs, opposing Jews (or others) is not what defines us.

Having said that, if anyone wants to attack us, we will annihilate the threat.

Old April 13th, 2021 #13
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

jewsign

Quote:
What is most important is to define who we are as a race. Only then can we accurately evaluate and neutralize threats to the race.

As an example, Jews define themselves as "People of the Book".

Aryans don't have a Torah or God, but we have our people and our racial heritage (or "race-soul") that holds us together as a race.

Unlike WNs, Aryans are not defined by perceived threats to the race; unlike WNs, opposing Jews (or others) is not what defines us.

Having said that, if anyone wants to attack us, we will annihilate the threat.
Not only is your opening assertion entirely untrue it is devoid even of logic. The first two sentences are together the epidemy of intellectual wankery!

Under no circumstances is the ability to accurately evaluate or address threats to one's race dependent on any segment there of "defining who they are".
Most creatures on the planet can do this down to the lowest orders. Even some plants. Indeed, your last sentence suggests you didn't believe this long enough to finish the post.

Race exists entirely as physical manifestations, which result from particular genetic characteristics. Those who share enough of these share a race. No matter how I am defined, even if I didn't value or acknowledge race at all, I would be just as White. Nature has defined Race. Race defines many aspects of us but no one can alter their race. One's race is immutable.

Neither you nor their greatest rabbi can speak for all jewry. They don't function like the Borg.
No doubt many religionists of the Abrahamic faiths, both jew and gentile, would find "People of the Book" agreeable. Though "People of the Crook" would be a more accurate description of the prevailing sentiment throughout recorded history. I doubt many jews would be content with a description as simple as the one you arbitrarily assign them all. The roughly 10% of the jews in this country who are secular would not define themselves that way even in part.
https://www.pewforum.org/2013/10/01/...wish-identity/

Despite your presumption you are no more capable of pronouncing on what defines all Aryans. We are not Borg either. Certainly anti-Semitism is amongst the things that define some. Personally I've never considered it something that defines me. However, it is an aspect probably worth noting. You must have noticed many of the Aryans you've encountered online are also WNs. (Unless, for some reason, you are using the term "Aryan" in one of the various historical contexts without noticing everyone here was talking about something else???)

If you need an explanation for the degree of cohesion you see in jews versus Whites, I will give you two, either is sufficient on its own. 1.) There are less than 12M jews in this country and more than 234M Whites. 2.) The cohesion is them making a virtue of necessity i.e., they are the enemy of everyone else on the planet, no one can trust them, they have made their name a byword for dishonesty.

Even if you've really managed to remain oblivious, you should be able to accurately evaluate the attack here.

Old April 13th, 2021 #14
George Witzgall

Brother, I'm no Jew, I'm just telling it like it is.

Jews have Yahweh, Aryans have understanding and not understanding. That doesn't make us Borg-like, it just means we respect our blood.

Quote:
Nature has defined Race.
"Nature" doesn't respect our blood. There are historical reasons for why there are subtle genetic differences among population groups. In this era of globalism, "Nature" is rapidly erasing those differences. "Nature" will not come to our rescue, that's Semitic-think.

Quote:
If you need an explanation for the degree of cohesion you see in jews versus Whites, I will give you two, either is sufficient on its own. 1.) There are less than 12M jews in this country and more than 234M Whites. 2.) The cohesion is them making a virtue of necessity i.e., they are the enemy of everyone else on the planet, no one can trust them, they have made their name a byword for dishonesty.
There are fewer than 12M WNs, they are the enemy of everyone else on the planet, and they attack each other even more than they attack Jews lol. To say they lack cohesion is putting it mildly.

Jews at least have their sacred texts that inform them who they are as a people, who their ancestors were, and encourage them to survive as a people for God's sake. That's apparently a recipe for success since they are still around. WNs only have a track record of failure.

Get on the Aryan bus, brother. It's in your blood.

Old April 13th, 2021 #15
Joe from OH

Quote:

Jews have Yahweh, Aryans have understanding and not understanding. That doesn't make us Borg-like, it just means we respect our blood.

"Nature" doesn't respect our blood. There are historical reasons for why there are subtle genetic differences among population groups. In this era of globalism, "Nature" is rapidly erasing those differences. "Nature" will not come to our rescue, that's Semitic-think.

There are fewer than 12M WNs, they are the enemy of everyone else on the planet, and they attack each other even more than they attack Jews lol. To say they lack cohesion is putting it mildly.

Jews at least have their sacred texts that inform them who they are as a people, who their ancestors were, and encourage them to survive as a people for God's sake. That's apparently a recipe for success since they are still around. WNs only have a track record of failure.

Get on the Aryan bus, brother. It's in your blood.
Why is this known kike faggot allowed to post here? It's getting absurd.

Old April 13th, 2021 #16
Joe from OH

Quote:

Quote:
I'm jewish.

Of course I'm WN, through and through, how dare you question my ideals!

I mean, yeah, I molested a few kids in the past, raped and pillaged, you know the deal.. but rest assured they were ALL White. 'cept maybe for that one aborted fetus I used as frottage, couldn't quite tell the make and model on that one...

- u guys talk about these huge dramatic issues like a break between stormfront and vnn (clue, no-one outside ur little incestuous cult has even heard of their names), while my people, the queers, rally in the millions around the world, trying and succeeding in pissing u off, and then we pass hate-crimes legislation locking u up for life when ur reptilian brains can't repress the instinct to resort to name-calling and physical violence (clue, if ur going to bash a fag, don't shout die mf fag to the world, even if u don't quite get the same thrill).
The real George Witzgall: jew http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1023042&postcount=15 faggot http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=572601#posts572601 "funny man" http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=797009&postcount=11

Quote:
I'm jewish
Quote:
Quote:
Of course I'm WN, through and through, how dare you question my ideals!

I mean, yeah, I molested a few kids in the past, raped and pillaged, you know the deal.. but rest assured they were ALL White. 'cept maybe for that one aborted fetus I used as frottage,*couldn't quite tell the make and model on that one...
Quote:
- u guys talk about these huge dramatic issues like a break between stormfront and vnn (clue, no-one outside ur little incestuous cult has even heard of their names),*while my people, the queers,*rally in the millions around the world, trying and succeeding in pissing u off, and then we pass hate-crimes legislation locking u up for life when ur reptilian brains can't repress the instinct to resort to name-calling and physical violence (clue, if ur going to bash a fag, don't shout die mf fag to the world, even if u don't quite get the same thrill).
The real George Witzgall:*jew*http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1023042&postcount=15*faggot*http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=572601#posts572601*"funny man"*http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=797009&postcount=11

Last edited by Joe from OH; April 13th, 2021 at 01:13 PM.

Old April 13th, 2021 #17
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
These jewish supremacists are vicious, demonic, hate-filled parasites. They are like walking incarnation of pure evil. They are like the Ebola of the human race.
Excellent! This should be somebody's tagline.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 14th, 2021 #18
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Why is this known kike faggot allowed to post here? It's getting absurd.
Somehow I completely forgot who that was, until I read the response. I forgot the name but the nonsense is distinct and I recognised it immediately.

I never even accused him of being a jew (he's an anonymous troll). Though I would also not accuse him of being White or a Nationalist either, there is certainly no reason to suspect those.

There is a small measure comedic value to the posts. I'm still laughing at the level of awe inspired by the mere existence of the jews and how it is regarded as a remarkable achievement (despite the parasitic nature) as if beyond all Wonders of the World.
But every other race on the planet is just as much here as they are (in numbers more so). Why is the negro not celebrated for the accomplishment of being here? They've done it on a far grander scale in both size and duration. With far less cunning and intelligence to aid them. Where's their parade?
Of course he regards being here as a complete failure for Whites.
I suspect that just being here marks the apex of his own success (as an anonymous troll he can't even be credited with that).

Old April 14th, 2021 #19
George Witzgall

Quote:
Somehow I completely forgot who that was, until I read the response. I forgot the name but the nonsense is distinct and I recognised it immediately.

I never even accused him of being a jew (he's an anonymous troll). Though I would also not accuse him of being White or a Nationalist either, there is certainly no reason to suspect those.

There is a small measure comedic value to the posts. I'm still laughing at the level of awe inspired by the mere existence of the jews and how it is regarded as a remarkable achievement (despite the parasitic nature) as if beyond all Wonders of the World.
But every other race on the planet is just as much here as they are (in numbers more so). Why is the negro not celebrated for the accomplishment of being here? They've done it on a far grander scale in both size and duration. With far less cunning and intelligence to aid them. Where's their parade?
Of course he regards being here as a complete failure for Whites.
I suspect that just being here marks the apex of his own success (as an anonymous troll he can't even be credited with that).
I'm not anonymous, George Witzgall is my real name, there's only one person with that name in existence. I'm just fighting for the survival of our race.

Last edited by George Witzgall; April 14th, 2021 at 08:27 PM.

Old August 28th, 2021 #20
Dale Jensen
Videography Producer

Have you seen this?

https://twitter.com/ADL/status/1427653695689289729

TWITTER on Fire and the ADL got ratio'd. Every year Jonathan Greenblatt (CEO of ADL of B'nai B'rith) and prominent Jews post about the Jewish sodomite Leo Frank about his lynching on #OTD August 17, 1915. Leo Frank was the Georgia president of B'nai B'rith a Jewish supremacist group.

Remember this date August 17th of every year, search on twitter using quotes "Leo Frank" or without quotes, Leo Frank, and you will see the ADL and other Jewish hate groups in action. They are obsessed with forcing everyone to bow down to him and declare him innocent.

The lynching anniversary of Leo Frank the homicidal toilet rapist is August 17th of every year, building up to that day in August, Jewish hate groups use their media control and push the big lie he was hanged because of anti-semitism. They lie about his 1913 trial often and his 1915 execution.

ADL of B'nai B'rith posted another one of their BIG LIES on twitter, check it out.

https://twitter.com/ADL/status/1427653695689289729

Just look at the comments and quoted tweets. I think it's time we go on a big Internet educational spree and talk about the Leo Frank case to people who don't know about it.

Send them here: https://www.LeoFrank.info

Send them here: https://www.LeoFrank.org

Send them here: https://www.theamericanmercury.org

R.I.P. Saint Mary Phagan.

Thread