Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 12th, 2021 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default Why no military action against the chinks?

Why didn't Chump order an air strike against the lab that produced this weapon as retaliation?

Chump did assassinations against Iran for no reason at all and now you had a legit threat to the world with a 3rd rate bio weapons lab unleashing this.

Why not use the military for a good use for once instead of for Israel?

Old April 13th, 2021 #2
Gladiatrix

Alrighty then!

Old April 13th, 2021 #3
Paul Anthony
Banned

A few possabilities:

1. The ChiComs and commies in the west cooked this up to bring in the new world order together. Meaning china and western globalists are on the same side.

2. China realeased a bio weapon. However since dr. fauci seems to have a connection to an international weapons lab in wuhan china this option would go back to option #1.

3. The whole thing is a giant scam, china knows this but the western globalists promised china future business deals to go along with it..

* I personally think #3 but I'm not taking a vaccine or microchip.. seems all too convenient.

Old April 13th, 2021 #4
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
A few possabilities:

1. The ChiComs and commies in the west cooked this up to bring in the new world order together. Meaning china and western globalists are on the same side.

2. China realeased a bio weapon. However since dr. fauci seems to have a connection to an international weapons lab in wuhan china this option would go back to option #1.

3. The whole thing is a giant scam, china knows this but the western globalists promised china future business deals to go along with it..

* I personally think #3 but I'm not taking a vaccine or microchip.. seems all too convenient.
I'm agreeing with number 1.

Old April 13th, 2021 #5
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Why no military action against the chinks?
Because the jews who control the US have a strong partnership with the anti-white, mass-murdering Chinese regime, as I showed in the following thread:

Jewish influence in China

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552421

Old April 13th, 2021 #6
Paul Anthony
Banned

"Is Trudeau Handing Control of Vancouver International Airport Over to Communist China?"

"Rumors are rife that Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will turn control of the Vancouver International Airport over to Communist China this week.

Count on Canadian mainstream media, who won’t be reporting on it, tagging all rumors as “conspiracy”.

We already know that Trudeau’s Liberal Government forces all travellers coming to Canada through airports including Toronto’s Pearson International Airport into government-sanctioned hotels for quarantine due to the Covid-19 virus."

https://canadafreepress.com/article/...ommunist-china

Old April 14th, 2021 #7
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Wasn´t there a story about American labs being involved with the Wuhan lab, something about continuing experiments that were banned in America?

Old April 14th, 2021 #8
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
In what way would that be a good use? I'm sure John Bolton and his neocon fag buddies would like it, but bombing China would mean WW3.

If China really did release it from a lab intentionally, there are better/smarter ways to get even. Like for example, maybe we could engineer something that dirt naps gooks, then deny it?

Old April 14th, 2021 #9
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Wasn´t there a story about American labs being involved with the Wuhan lab, something about continuing experiments that were banned in America?
Yes. I posted it at least twice.

I'll send you the link later. No point putting it in this thread.

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; April 14th, 2021 at 08:21 AM.

Old April 14th, 2021 #10
Gladiatrix

Default U.S. government gave $3.7million grant to Wuhan lab at center of coronavirus leak scrutiny that was performing experiments on bats from the caves where the disease is believed to h

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Yes. I posted it at least twice.

I'll send you the link later. No point putting it in this thread.
I think I posted this somewhere back in the day...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...urce-bats.html

Old April 14th, 2021 #11
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Here's an old post. China/Russia. Not a significant difference. And missile defense. No such thing exists.

My credentials: University degrees in math and physics. More than 30 years aerospace/defense, IS Navy, 1968-1974, working directly for NSA.

"It takes no more than 10 nuclear explosions over the 10 largest cities in the United States to utterly destroy 60% to 80% of the population of the United States. Most of the dead would live in hideous pain for months.

But it wouldn't be 10 or so nuclear explosions. Both the United States and Russia are capable of launching thousands. And, there is no defense, and no plans for a defense. If Russia launched 2,000...most, nearly all, would hit their targets and explode. Ditto the other way. It is unlikely that human life would persist in the northern hemisphere of Earth. Possibly not on Earth.

Only a goddamn blithering fool...a dimwit...an imbecile...an idiot, could be made to believe that nuclear war is survivable."

Mike

Old April 14th, 2021 #12
Fico

In my opinion,Chinks have great potential for leading future world. They have high IQ with allowing european White racial theorists like Carl Schmit. War against the Chinks? We must clean our own garden instead of dying of our best elements as for Israel against their enemies. Chinks have population as whole White race what mean's that we must also be one nation or they will first colonize Australia and soon become the leader of the world. Jewish influence in China? I heard about Israel Epstein however I think that they will be easily gett off Jews from their back if they start to copy our racial theorists. They are not officially racial state because their elite must first study if it is good for them.

Old April 14th, 2021 #13
James Radov

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Huge probability it was created by Deep State, or CIA and the pedophile Pompeo who has a pathological hatred of China and seems eager to kill a huge portion of the 'Kwas population in a war..

anyway, covid19 appeared in Italia even before China, so its all a big fucking hoax, they tampered with flu variations, produced nothing devastating so just impose a hoax instead. Its been proven very effective enslaving the lemmings.

Old bottles of disinfectant wipes from years ago list "human coronavirus" as one of the things it kills on contact..wow scary flu itz...

Old April 14th, 2021 #14
JohnnyBrown
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Why didn't Chump order an air strike against the lab that produced this weapon as retaliation?

Chump did assassinations against Iran for no reason at all and now you had a legit threat to the world with a 3rd rate bio weapons lab unleashing this.

Why has there not been any military action against Israel? Same answer.

Old April 14th, 2021 #15
Stewart Meadows

I'm sorry for the long post, folks, but it's necessary to show how retarded and/or dishonest the pro-Chinese propagandists are.

When the coronavirus outbreak first appeared in China and Italy, I came across these retarded conspiracy theories about how the jew-controlled United States intentionally created the virus so that they could infect two of their enemy peoples: the Chinese (for being the main economic competitors of the US) and the Italians who had to be punished for joining China's Belt and Road Initiative.

I assume that this idiotic theory (which was reposted here on VNN, by the way) was meant for people who don't know anything about Italian politics, but as someone who is pretty knowledgeable about this subject, I can only shake my head in disbelief.

The reason why Italy joined China's disgraceful Belt and Road Initiative in 2019 was because the globalist jews wanted it. They are the ones who installed their greedy, unprincipled, opportunistic puppet Giuseppe Conte as prime minister of Italy, and he repaid his jewish masters by toeing the pro-Chinese line, which also included praising the mass-murdering Chinese regime and refusing to condemn its brutal suppression of Hong Kong's pro-democracy protests.

On the other hand, Italy's patriotic, anti-rapeugee, right-wing alliance, led by Matteo Salvini, has often spoken out against China. Here's an article about this subject:

Quote:
Could Giuseppe Conte’s exit be the end of Italy’s closer ties with China?

Italian prime minister fostered warmer relations with Beijing but his resignation could give a boost to the League party led by China critic Matteo Salvini

Keegan Elmer
Published: 10:00 pm, 21 Aug, 2019

The resignation of Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte spells uncertainty for the country’s warmer ties with China.

Conte, a staunch defender of closer relations with Beijing during his 14 months in office, resigned on Tuesday amid a stand-off with League party leader and Interior Minister Matteo Salvini, a vocal critic of China.

Tensions had been brewing between the ruling coalition government of the Five-Star Movement, the League and Conte, an independent serving as prime minister.
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/dipl...ser-ties-china

I don't want to bore our readers with all the details since this post is already long enough, but basically, international jewry engineered a political crisis in Italy in 2019 which ousted the patriotic Salvini, and after that, the country got an unelected, anti-Italian, pro-Chinese, jew-controlled government headed by the opportunistic Giuseppe Conte who betrayed his old coalition partner Salvini and joined forced with the globalist jewish Democratic Party.

Now, regarding the conspiracy theory that I mentioned in my second paragraph...we're basically supposed to believe that the crooked, anti-white, globalist jews who installed Giuseppe Conte as the unelected prime minister of Italy are the same people who released the coronavirus in Italy in order to punish their puppet Conte for pursuing a pro-Chinese policy that they approve of?

Either the people behind this absurd conspiracy theory are idiots, or they're hoping that their readers are. Take your pick, folks.

Old April 15th, 2021 #16
Stewart Meadows

Here's a new example of how anti-white the pro-Chinese shitbags are.

RT, which is a mouthpiece for China's mass-murdering regime, has excreted an op-ed that aggressively attacks two famous Italian TV hosts and accuses them of racism against the Chinese scum:

Quote:
Italian TV hosts mock Chinese and this racism would’ve gone unnoticed if not for social media… ‘Because it’s the Chinese, y’know’

Posted: Apr 14, 2021 / 01:19 PM EDT / Updated: Apr 14, 2021 / 01:19 PM EDT

With millions of viewers of their satirical news show, Italian TV hosts Gerry Scotti and Michelle Hunziker chose to ignore the ongoing global discussion on racism by mocking the Chinese. It took a US Instagrammer to call them out.

Not that most people would ever admit to it, but certainly among the lingering symptoms of long-Covid lies an acceptance of racism towards the Chinese that would be considered almost criminally intolerable if directed at any other nationality.

The problems began when the two Italian television hosts of the long-running satirical ‘Striscia la Notizia’ (Strip the News) show aired by the private Italian network Mediaset made the childish, but racist, slant-eyed gestures and mocked the ‘L’ pronunciation of ‘R’ while presenting a piece on Italy’s RAI TV.

Former Italian MP Gerry Scotti and his co-host, Swiss-Italian model Michelle Hunziker, were watched by around 4 million Italians but for some reason, never thought their actions might be offensive to any of their 310,000 fellow citizens who make up the largest Chinese population in Europe.

And weirdly, they might have escaped without any sort of censure had US-based Diet Prada, a hugely popular Instagrammer with around 2.7 million followers, not called them out. That’s because Italian media was quiet on the actual display of racism broadcast across the nation’s TV screens, only springing to life once the influential Instagram account decided not to let this one pass.
(...)
But the fact that the two hosts were not suspended or sacked immediately says something about attitudes towards the Chinese that hold true across many countries. Many Westerners seem to feel it’s okay to be racist towards China or are at most ambivalent about the slurs; I know it’s not right, but y’know, it’s the Chinese.

Judging by his continued silence on the matter, Gerry Scotti agrees.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/521054-ital...-mock-chinese/

And as usual, the RT comment section is filled with pathetic China-worshipping cucks that agree with the idiot who wrote the op-ed, and they're kvetching about how terrible and racist the Italians are.

The bottom line is: if you're pro-Chinese, then you're an anti-white piece of shit.

That's a fact.

Old April 15th, 2021 #17
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
And as usual, the RT comment section is filled with pathetic China-worshipping cucks that agree with the idiot who wrote the op-ed, and they're kvetching about how terrible and racist the Italians are.
One of these pro-Chinese cucks is accusing Michelle Hunziker (one of the "racist" TV hosts from the article) of being jealous of the alleged beauty of Chinese women:

Quote:
butterfly123
1 day ago

On the part of the female presenter, I call it jealousy. Chinese women are extremely attractive. Just look at the number of plastic surgery undertaken in the west for having a high cheekbone for a good fee. The man, what can I say! Next time we talk about Italians, we should take our trousers or skirt off and show our bits unseen by the sun. Remember how readily Italians drop their clothes for a bit of extra?
This is what Michelle Hunziker looks like:

Does anybody seriously think that she's jealous of these people:

The China-worshipping cucks are sick in the head.

Old April 16th, 2021 #18
Stewart Meadows

I see that I got three thumbs down for my post in which I said that white women are more beautiful than Chinese women.

Does anybody still doubt that the China-cucks are sick in the head?

Thanks for proving my point, guys. You make it so easy.

Old April 16th, 2021 #19
Stewart Meadows

Gerry Scotti and Michelle Hunziker are now getting death threats thanks to the pro-Chinese fanatics:

Quote:
Sketch mocking Chinese launches racism debate in Italy

A sketch on a popular Italian TV show mocking Chinese people has launched a debate about racism, and satire, in Italy

By COLLEEN BARRY Associated Press
16 April 2021, 03:30

MILAN -- A sketch on a popular Italian TV show mocking Chinese people has launched a debate about racism, and satire, in Italy.

While Asian and Black activists took to social media to share their experiences with racism growing up in Italy, including how it can be fomented by satire, the TV hosts at the center of the uproar said Thursday they have been subjected to a “wave of hatred,” including death threats.

Michelle Hunziker and Gerry Scotti, hosts of the satirical show “Striscia la Notizia” (“The News Crawls”) on the private Mediaset network, apologized for the sketch during which they made slanted-eye gestures and mimicked a Chinese accent as they introduced a segment.

“We are pained, deeply,” Hunziker told Corriere della Sera in an interview published a day after she apologized on Instagram. “We were in good faith: we are very sorry knowing that we bumped against the sensitivity of someone. But what is happening is frightening: we received a real wave of hatred that is being spread in an instrumentalized way.”

Hunziker spoke of an organized campaign against the co-hosts, that also targeted the Trussardi fashion house founded by the family of her husband, Tomaso Trussardi. “We are talking about almond-shaped eyes made by Gerry and me, when in China there are unspeakable things happening, on which we should concentrate if we want to speak of human rights.”

The producers of the show, however, refused to apologize, saying that “Striscia la Notizia” is satire, “and like satirical and comic programs all over the world, politically incorrect.”
https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...italy-77097638

I repeat: if you're pro-Chinese, then you're anti-white scum.

Old April 16th, 2021 #20
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
A representative of the Chinese community in Milan, Francesco Wu, said satire should be aimed at the powerful, not against minorities, especially those easily singled out.

“In this historic context, when there are many episodes of violence against the Asian community around the world, we need to be careful and not convey a message that can generate racism and discrimination,’’ Wu told The Associated Press.
(...)
An influencer who goes by the name of Momoka Banana said in a video post that she endured teasing for her Chinese appearance growing up in Rome.

“It didn’t make me feel comfortable,’’ she said. “In fact, it made me ashamed of my origins, so much that I refused for many years to learn Chinese.’’
https://www.washingtonpost.com/enter...50d_story.html

The Chinese scum are just like the jews: they always play the race card and kvetch about white people's alleged "racism".

Thread