Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 13th, 2018 #401
Jeffrey Smither

Is this the same buck that muh dikked a guy at the hospital in Chicago?

Old April 20th, 2018 #402
Ray Allan

Default Durham becomes first US city to ban police training with Israeli military

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/0...raeli-military

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 21st, 2018 #403
Jeffrey Smither

You might recall on the main forum the post I made about the young white man trapped in the van by the seat and dying who called 911 and they thought it was a joke and how the blue niggers never "found" the van.

Well, body camera footage shows the badge fags driving around in the parking lot and they drive by the van but failed to get out of their donut mobiles to check on the van. In the background music is blaring as well. Also they didn't check all the parking lots in that area.

Also one of the officers said they were shutting their camera off.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bo...cid=spartanntp

Quote:
The footage showed Officers Edsel Osborne and Brian Brazile driving their cruiser around the parking lot but not leaving the vehicle, WCPO reported. Music appeared to be playing in the background.
"I don't see nobody, which I didn't imagine I would,” one of the officers was heard saying.
“I’m going to shut this off,” one of the officers was heard saying.
Records showed officers were at the school for about 11 minutes.
The Cincinnati Enquirer reports the footage also shows the officers did not check all the school's parking lots.

Old April 21st, 2018 #404
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
You might recall on the main forum the post I made about the young white man trapped in the van by the seat and dying who called 911 and they thought it was a joke and how the blue niggers never "found" the van.

Well, body camera footage shows the badge fags driving around in the parking lot and they drive by the van but failed to get out of their donut mobiles to check on the van. In the background music is blaring as well. Also they didn't check all the parking lots in that area.

Also one of the officers said they were shutting their camera off.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bo...cid=spartanntp
For new folks here: This is precisely why we celebrate whenever some worthless badge fag gets offed.

Old April 21st, 2018 #405
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
For new folks here: This is precisely why we celebrate whenever some worthless badge fag gets offed.
They have no problem being in a hurry to get their free drinks and food though!

When I lived in St. Louis I had a QT gas station on the corner of my street. For folks who don't know what Quick Trip is it's a gas station common in some southern states and southern plains like Oklahoma.

Actually QT is a good quick shop. Usually very clean, rarely have to worry about skimmers on their pumps and good selection of food. Wish they'd move south of central Georgia and down here to Floriduh.

Anyway their policy is to give badge fags free drinks and shit so they take their breaks there. Up where I lived you'd see 5 squad cars at once there with badge fags lounging around and hogging all the spaces up. I had more than once blue nigs flash their blue and red lights to go around me at a stop light so they could get to QT faster to get their drinks and chow.

So yes, they can move quickly and get out of their squad cars if there is freebees to be had.

Old April 24th, 2018 #406
Jeffrey Smither

I saw/heard a guy get fucked over by blue niggers tonight. At my store in the parking lot at the end of the lot I noticed two blue nigger donut cars and another one across the street at a restaurant.

Anyway, apparently a guy and his girlfriend where arguing there, probably just too much to drink and someone called the badge fags. They came out. She accused the blue nigs of lying because she said he never hit her and they arrested the guy. All he did she said was grab her shirt. The badge fags said it doesn't matter. If they even touch a woman they arrest them. She was cussing and pissed off too at the badge fags. They told her she can come to the police station and talk to them about it.

Men get fucked over by all branches of the JEWdicial system.

This MEtoo bullshit needs to stop.

Old April 25th, 2018 #407
Ray Allan

Yeah, and I wonder how many blue niggers are wife-beaters and abusive fathers.

Old April 25th, 2018 #408
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Yeah, and I wonder how many blue niggers are wife-beaters and abusive fathers.
There is an old saying: Cops beat; firefighters cheat.

Caveat: I have total respect for firefighters. Ones I met when my building had a fire over 10 years ago were straight up great guys.

Old April 25th, 2018 #409
Gladiatrix

"More than 40 years after the so-called “Golden State Killer” began to terrorize Californians, raping dozens of women and killing at least 12, authorities announced Wednesday that they had arrested 72-year-old Joseph James DeAngelo in the case.

News of DeAngelo’s arrest marked a sudden development in what had been one of the most notorious unsolved crime sprees in U.S. history, one that stretched over a decade and terrorized scores of people across California.

Police said DNA evidence helped lead them to DeAngelo, a former police officer who had been living in Citrus Heights, Calif., a city outside Sacramento."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...&noredirect=on

Old April 27th, 2018 #410
Jeffrey Smither

On a local facebook group I'm on someone posted about getting into an accident and didn't get a ticket for it but they just happened to look themselves up on the clerk or courts and saw the blue nigger wrote them a ticket and FORGED their sig on it!

The person posted a pic of the local badge fag too at the scene.

I as suspected, he's a obese lardball with a big smile on his face.

Last edited by Jeffrey Smither; April 27th, 2018 at 11:33 PM.

Old April 28th, 2018 #411
Jeffrey Smither

Default Floriduh badge fag in trouble again

It happened again! Another badge fag at my local sheriffs office is in trouble. This one apparently was using drugs and cheating on the drug test so no one would find out.

He recently resigned. He probably was stealing drugs off suspects and buying them off.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/38059707/...ith-drug-tests

Old May 9th, 2018 #413
Gladiatrix

I know this Goy!

"Retired CIA analyst and outspoken antiwar activist, Ray McGovern, who chaired the National Intelligence Estimates and prepared the President’s Daily Brief, was forcibly removed from the United States Senate Intelligence Committee hearing Wednesday as Gina Haspel, the nominee for director of the CIA, was answering questions about her record of torture.

McGovern is a highly decorated CIA analyst who received the Intelligence Commendation Medal at his retirement. He has since become an outspoken antiwar and anti-police state activist and returned the medal in 2006 in protest to the CIA’s involvement in torture.

McGovern is also a veteran of the Vietnam war which adds to his already high level of credibility in speaking out against the system.

During the hearing, McGovern demanded that Haspel answer the questions asked of her about the torture of terrorism suspects at a CIA black site in Thailand. In response to the interruption, the capitol police were called in to drag McGovern out.

As the video shows, within only seconds, he was swarmed by police who shoved him out the door and into the lobby. He was then thrown to the ground as he pleaded with officers not to hurt his dislocated shoulder."

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/el...ls-war-crimes/

Old May 12th, 2018 #414
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Walrus affirmative-action hire! (credit to Erik T. White)

Old May 16th, 2018 #415
Ray Allan

Old May 23rd, 2018 #417
Gladiatrix

His widdle feelz was hurt

"Last fall, after the officer cited him for an illegal turn in downtown Bethesda, Matusevitch sought out the officer’s private cellphone and his Social Security number, and badgered him with more than 25 harassing messages. “You there fatboy?” one asked. “On a donut break? Applying for welfare?” Matusevitch even reached out to the officer’s father on Facebook, calling his son a glorified mall cop. “You must be so proud,” he wrote.
In court Tuesday, Matusevitch struck a different tone.

“I am incredibly and profusely sorry,” he said. “Clearly what I did was completely out of line.”

Montgomery County District Judge Eric Nee sentenced Matusevitch to 18 months of probation, which was slightly longer than a pending plea deal between attorneys in the case. The punishment does not include jail time, which is consistent with many “harassing communications” misdemeanor cases."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.fc4a5ade2cd5

Old May 25th, 2018 #418
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old May 25th, 2018 #419
Gladiatrix

"A 16-year-old boy has been charged with first-degree murder in the slaying of a Baltimore County, Maryland, police officer, and three other suspects were taken into custody, authorities said Tuesday.

A statement of probable cause dated Tuesday identified the suspect as Dawnta Anthony Harris of Baltimore and the officer as Amy Caprio. Police have not confirmed how Caprio was fatally injured in a suburban neighborhood Monday, but witnesses reported hearing a pop before seeing a Jeep run her over."

http://www.wmal.com/2018/05/22/suspe...hooting-death/

Old May 25th, 2018 #420
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"A 16-year-old boy has been charged with first-degree murder in the slaying of a Baltimore County, Maryland, police officer, and three other suspects were taken into custody, authorities said Tuesday.

A statement of probable cause dated Tuesday identified the suspect as Dawnta Anthony Harris of Baltimore and the officer as Amy Caprio. Police have not confirmed how Caprio was fatally injured in a suburban neighborhood Monday, but witnesses reported hearing a pop before seeing a Jeep run her over."

http://www.wmal.com/2018/05/22/suspe...hooting-death/
Quote:
Three more teens have been charged as adults with first-degree murder for the death of Baltimore County Police Officer Amy Caprio. They are Darrell Jaymar Ward, 15 (left); Eugene Robert Genius IV, 17 (center); and Derrick Eugene Matthews, 16 (right)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5GYbWOFPr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...emale-cop.html

What a nigger name, Eugene Robert Genius IV.

14/88

Erik

Thread